TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask what you will...

Go down 
+10
Erica Martins
Ally Black
Master Splinter
April O'Neil
Oroku Karai
Donatello Hamato
Mizune Junko
Mikko McKinnon
Raphael Hamato
Lexi Davis
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Ask what you will... Empty
PostSubject: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:20 am

Leo sits in the middle of the floor. a number of pillows surrounds him for guest to sit on. The air smells of sandalwood, not to strong of a smell, but it fills the room. The lights are dimmed and candles light up the room, light dancing on the wall scrolls that decorate the brick walls.

"What would you like to talk about?" Ask Leo in a calm, soft, tone. "Nothing is off limits."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:41 am

*brings Leo some cinnamon incense to go along with his candles*

Looks like I get to be the first to ask you something. ^^

Sooooo, the bandanas. Do they reflect your favorite colors, or do they stand for something. I mean, Raphael wears red and he seems like a 'caution', so it seems fitting....

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 7:56 pm

*takes the cinnamon incense with a thank you and places them on his table.*

Our mask where given to us by Master Splinter. Blue is of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet. blue is also for the reliable and responsible. Like myself.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Lexi Davis wrote:

Sooooo, the bandanas. Do they reflect your favorite colors, or do they stand for something. I mean, Raphael wears red and he seems like a 'caution', so it seems fitting....

That's because I AM a 'caution'. -.-
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Don't listen to Raph. He hasn't learned how to talk to females. Or...People for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Bite me, Leo.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Don't listen to Raph. He hasn't learned how to talk to females. Or...People for that matter.

Awww, he just needs some socialization and a good scratch behind the ears... if he had them... O.o

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Bite me, Leo.

Shocked  Can I watch?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 10:48 pm

What's with all the dog references bein' thrown around? I'm a turtle. T-U-R-T-L-E. -.- And yeah... I do bite. Hard. An' get yer mind outta the gutter.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 11:05 pm

Last time I checked, dogs aren't the only species you can scratch behind the ears. Razz And yeah, I know. Snapping turtles bite, and some red ear sliders depending on the individual. Rolling Eyes Like people, or anything else.

..and I guess Leo doesn't mind me watching. He's been quiet. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:02 am

Uh....I uh...I don't mind you watching, depending on what it is you want to watch. Would you like to watch me kick Raph's tail?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 am

O.o You really think you can kick my tail, Leo? Laughing That's rich.

Ask what you will... Tumblr_nasbcoT52r1td0w8do1_500

Cool
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:14 am

I think I have proven time and time again that yes, I can.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:16 am

Yeeeah, oookay. Rolling Eyes Well, whenever you wanna quit yappin' an' start scrappin', you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 3:02 pm

You boys better save your energy for when you run into me and my men
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Get over yerself already. Rolling Eyes I can take you and yer flunkies on blindfolded and both hands tied behind my shell.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:23 am

*takes a peek, looks around, nose wrinkles at the smell of sandalwood. It wasn't a bad smell, though* What is it like to be the oldest of four brothers?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:54 am

It is exhausting! Being the responsible one, having to take care of everyone. Of course I get help from Donnie, but they look to me for guidance...Well not so much Raph. But the others do. I try very hard not to let them down.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:56 am

Pfffft. Don't act like it's hard for you to boss everyone around. Rolling Eyes That shit comes natural to you....should be as easy as breathin'.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 3:13 am

It sounds like you need a break, Blue. Do you think your sensei would go berserk if you decide to give yourself the day off? A little hooky might do you some good.

*offers him a box of green tea flavor poky* Want some?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 pm

*smiles warmly at the girl and takes the offered poky.*

Thank you. I think sensei would understand if I needed a day to myself. And i do unwind on occasion. I like to walked the sewers alone sometimes and just get lost in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Walk around the sewers? You mean...you don't go topside to unwind?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 pm

There is no unwinding topside. Anytime I go up there, I have to save someone. Not that I have a problem with that, I do enjoy playing the hero time to time, it's just not good for unwinding. Maybe if the people I saved didn't scream in my face and run away. A thank you would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Why do you have to be responsible for their safety? They don't seem to care that you go out of your way to save their ungrateful backs. If it were me, I would never scream in your face. I *sighs* I don't get it...why are people so afraid of things that are different then they are? I never understood that. .
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:25 am

That, my friend, is the million-dollar question. Neutral  And unfortunately, there is no easy answer.  If only people could go past looks and see the person underneath without judging them first. The world would be in much better shape.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 6:18 pm

I suppose I don't have to be responsible but I feel that I am. I think we all feel that way to some degree. I appreciate that you wouldn't scream at me. Some people just can't handle a six foot turtle talking to them. Don't right. If people looked past looks we could all get along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask what you will...   Ask what you will... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask what you will...
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: T-M-N-T :: Leonardo-
Jump to: