TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leatherhead's Lair.

Go down 
+2
Erica Martins
Mikko McKinnon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

Leatherhead's Lair. Empty
PostSubject: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:34 am

*big toothy Alligator grin*

Come in and chat with me.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:39 pm

Hi! You seem like a man who needs big pray to live. So what do you eat?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:07 am

*smiles at her curiosity and considers his answer.*

All crocodilians can get by on the bare min food, sun and water.

When in great need of more than what I can scavenge *and his friend could supply* I take to the storm water drainage systems and swim, sometimes for many miles prowling.

If I am lucky maybe a stray dog, or stray cats will become my big meal. Once I had a goat, and a couple of times I have had a pig.

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:53 am

Mikko! listen to these!

These are so cool!
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:51 am

Cool

Yes it is impressive no?

*proud*

Last edited by Leatherhead on Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:53 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:55 am

Very Happy

Did you also find the sounds I can make impressive Mikko? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:57 am

yeeeeeeeah. if a little scary. *pats his head*
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 3:59 am

*growls and accepts head patting*thank you!
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:54 pm

You make very impressive noises, sir.

What do you do to relax?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:44 am

*is flattered* thank you - I aim to please - uh come sit .... I listen to old folk tunes and read.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:57 am

What do you read? Anything I could pick up for you the next time I visit?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:29 am

I do like Tolkien and Christie collections.

And anything of science, maths or medicine... biology -the newer and updated the better but old stuff is ground basic grounding and understanding reading...

You would bring some? - thank you- it would be greatly appreciated.

Do you enjoy reading too?
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 am

I wouldn't mind. I would like to find someone to read with. You seem less, uhh, enthusiastic, or bored with just reading.

Tolkien, Christie, or textbooks in the last 5 years. I'll get it for you and the guys.

Would you need anything else? It's the least I can do.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:45 am

*smiles a big croc smile* you are so kind Smile well if you can - I would really like a stash of cheeto bags. *hopeful gaze* I really like cheetos.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 am

How many teeth do you have?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:01 am

Currently 47 teeth over all. This is a small number though compared to my wild cousins whom have about 74 to 80.

*sits beside her happy to answer curious questions*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm

Leatherhead's Lair. Safe_image.php?d=AQDoJ9Tuiyith_v4&w=470&h=246&url=fbstaging%3A%2F%2Fgraph.facebook

Jaws! You won! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:17 pm

wonderful! He won a prize?

Do you know what type of blood you have? Cold blooded, Warm, or mixed?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:49 pm

*shakes his head* no prize but the satisfaction and cheers are prize enough.

I am both, a little more cold blooded though like my ectothermic wild cousins that cannot regulate their own body temperature, but assume the temperatures of their surrounding environment... But I can regulate better and without relying solely on environmental temperature.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

"I'm back. I got a few things." she smiled carrying a milk cart full of books.  "I got The Fundamentals of Anatomy, Introduction to Crisis and Intervention Strategies, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, and a few nurse work books." She digs through the milk crate to place the books on an old newspaper to make sure they would stay dry from the floor. "I wasn't sure what you wanted."

She left it on the floor. Shaya drops her bag next to the pile of books. Her shoulder bag opened to show The wall street newspaper, Cheetos, shrimp chips and regular salted chips.

"How did you meet Erica?"She asks quietly, "If it isn't too personal for you both."
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:55 pm

*crawls over on allfours, then sits beside Shaya watching curiously, beaming -* Excellent haul - .... *lifts fundamentals of anatomy to stroke the cover with gentle claws.* I feel thank you very much is inadequate a response to such a thoughtful find.

But Thank you. *touches the very end of his snout gently to one of he small shoulders - spies the cheetos and wondered if little love hearts popped about his head?! - he loved cheetos!*

*wait Shaya asked a question -*

Oh no that is not personal - Once upon a decade ago as a ten year old mutant alligator I was scavenging in the biggest trash receptacle behind the cafe Erica's grandmother owns and runs, below their family apartment. She had been sitting in the doorway - a tiny child all of six years old... reading... I had learned some English by then and was - drawn - if you will to the lyrical rhyming of the story of a naughty Cat in a Hat. I tried not to frighten her, most others that had seen me screamed and called me horrible things.

However she might have been so young she just did not understand, or maybe she's just one of those people, whatever it was she did not scream... she simply asked if I would like to hear her read it again - her reading at that stage as good as my own, very poor. I nodded. And she read it again.

I still have that book. *reaches out to his book shelf to bring the very very old copy of Dr. Sues's The Cat in the Hat* She became my best friend, at first teaching me to read as she learned, to write... then I began to surpass her skills and in turn began to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:28 pm

Were you an alligator or human before mutating?
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:35 am

A normal alligator, barely much more than a hatchling.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:24 pm

What do you do during your day? Take us through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leatherhead's Lair.   Leatherhead's Lair. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leatherhead's Lair.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: T-M-N-T :: Supporting Characters-
Jump to: