TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess since I am here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

Guess since I am here... Empty
PostSubject: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 am

Ok, so many of you have talked to me in the chat room, due to I introduced myself there as one of the newest member's of this lovely site. But I thought...(since I kinda did vanish...due to work) that I introduce myself properly right here.

The name's Amelia, and I am 28 and if you can't guess by the name I am female. I am a deli clerk, been one for 4 year's now and while it isn't the most fun job, it pay's the bill's and I am thankful for that at least. I still live with my parent's and yes some claim that's wrong, but I pay bill's and help around the house and vice-versa so I really don't care what people say.

So, how long have I been into the turtles? Oh god...well let's see I actually was first introduced to them while at Pizza Hut when they had one of the those big video game consoles with the turtles game's on there (please don't ask me which one...I don't remember) and now said pizza hut is closed...so woah. And then came the cartoon's, and movies...so I've been a avid fan for a long time. Still got my mikey troll figurine (i call him mikey cause the hair is orange) which is the one troll i won't part with.

So yeah...this is me....
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:18 am

Awesome!

You'll have a fantastic time here we hope and will strive to bring about, come back and join us in chat again and toss around some ideas on getting into the mini forum games and then onto the main one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 6:47 am

Hey you! I was wondering what happen to you! glad that you are back, can't wait to see you in chat and in games!
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:12 am

Yeah sorry about the disappearance, work is stressful due to the holidays and with parents decorating its like tiredville has hit me. But fear not my character is being worked on as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:19 pm

I can't wait to see your finished character! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

Thanks! I'm working on her while at work and sometimes at home.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Basically what I am doing for Oroku Saki Very Happy - hope to see you Tara and the rest in chatzy some time today or tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess since I am here...   Guess since I am here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess since I am here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Michelangelo's Welcome Mat :: Rules and Introductions-
Jump to: