TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Our Business is Life Itself."

Go down 
+4
Erica Martins
Mei Pieh Chi
Alysson Wittmann
Baxter Stockman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

"Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:47 am

A grin and nod Erica herself choosing the breakfast items to munch, the toast, dry and cool as it was it was still good. "absolutely - gran gran makes this herself, buy the ingredients and makes it for her cafe." Erica encourages nudging the little plate with the chocolate cube pyramid towards Venus. Of course her tone proud here in sharing the fact the chocolate was not just chocolate, it was home made and lovingly so and she Erica was sharing it with her new friend. She had left a third of the bar aside and winks pointing to it. "Will break that in half and we can share with our own... special guy later."

She first though finished her toast and reached for fruit next. Completely at ease and hoping her calm, her friendliness will help edge out the remaining nervousness in Venus, help the female turtle see herself as not just a human. "Not certain for sure but I think Raph might have a bit of a sweet tooth - he might really enjoy Grandma's chocolate." And there opening easy topic to start with - get comfortable chatting.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:33 pm

And Raphael did not care what the scene looked like. It had been too long and so much and gone unsaid, actions not taken, so much hurt and grief and misunderstandings. A violent mix that often left him sick and feeling completely hopeless. The feeling that he had lost all his brothers except Mikey. Those fears put to rest with at least this one; the one he'd feared his good intentioned actions hurt the most... and the actions he could not control....

"No, I'm sorry Donnie..." And his embrace tightened, another light nuzzle and quiet tears, not wanting to pull away, not wanting to release just yet, but needed to make eye contact...

Finally he released his brother, meeting  his gaze with tear filled eyes that reflected both an apology and a glimmer of hope that things could be okay again. Even if just for the moment because who knew what those scientists would do to them. At least he would have closure with this one....

"I jus'....I jus' wanted you to know that everything I did, even if I seemed like I was being an ass....I jus' wanted to protect you...." He t old him, s till searching for how he was going to explain and apologize about what happened between him and Love... there just wasn't words for that and in the human world, such an act was taboo, but humans never had to worry about blinding instincts....
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:17 pm

Chocolate. Definitely the substance to break the ice, and perhaps Mei's biggest weakness. She carefully reached for a piece, a small smile of gratitude as she placed it to her lips, nibbling slowly. As generous as Erica was, she did not want to hog up all the good stuff, even if she had been craving it for so long!

"Mmmmm!" She moaned as the sweet goodness melted against her tongue. The texture, the taste, all things she missed so dearly. A real  treat. Funny how it made her feel  much more at ease. "Gran Gran.. is that your grandmother?" She asked, eyeing her  curiously. "She is a very talented woman, whomever she is. Perhaps you could thank her for me?" Because it w as the polite thing to do. She only wished she could do so in person, but that probably would never happen.

Sparing a glance in Raph's tank's direction, she couldn't help but smile as the brother's  embraced, knowing the bond was strong. Taking another nibble of her treat, once again savoring the heavenly taste.  "There has been so much hurt there. I do not know the full story, but it is good to see this..." She shyly commented, trying to make conversation. It would be rude to simply eat the girl's chocolate without something in return.   "I always wished for siblings. It is a very lonely feeling growing up, thinking you are the only one of your kind..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:07 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
And Raphael did not care what the scene looked like. It had been too long and so much and gone unsaid, actions not taken, so much hurt and grief and misunderstandings. A violent mix that often left him sick and feeling completely hopeless. The feeling that he had lost all his brothers except Mikey. Those fears put to rest with at least this one; the one he'd feared his good intentioned actions hurt the most... and the actions he could not control....

"No, I'm sorry Donnie..." And his embrace tightened, another light nuzzle and quiet tears, not wanting to pull away, not wanting to release just yet, but needed to make eye contact...

Finally he released his brother, meeting  his gaze with tear filled eyes that reflected both an apology and a glimmer of hope that things could be okay again. Even if just for the moment because who knew what those scientists would do to them. At least he would have closure with this one....

"I jus'....I jus' wanted you to know that everything I did, even if I seemed like I was being an ass....I jus' wanted to protect you...." He t old him, s till searching for how he was going to explain and apologize about what happened between him and Love... there just wasn't words for that and in the human world, such an act was taboo, but humans never had to worry about blinding instincts....

Don's watery gaze looked back at his brother. He had been wanting to do this for so long and it was finally happening. Heart-to-heart talks, much less full physical contact in the form of a hug, rarely happened between them. But, it was definitely needed now. Don held no grudge against Raph and only wanted to be supportive. It was something he hadn't been up until just recently, and Don really regretted that.

Don nodded to Raph once they pulled out of the hug. "I know. And I thank you for it." But it didn't make it right to have Raph suffer like he had. Don also had guilt about that because it was out of his brother's control. "But it's not necessary. You have done more than enough to make up for it. And I hate that you got hurt so badly." Don moved to hug him again.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 12:44 pm

Erica nods nudging the plate closer encouraging Venus to help herself to the sweetness. " My maternal grandmother yes, she has a gift with all things food." She was finishing her cool toast and picking fruit from among the food. " Has taught me some - and I am sufficient to make food - but nothing so... good." Erica admits chatting easily, love of her grandmother in her voice. " One day she would have your thanks in person. Until then I will pass it on." She felt a chill, if she saw her again. She had made sure not to waste her trip with Bonesteel to the home. And maybe it had not been for him either - his nights not ever be so lonely whilst here in New York now he knew where good food was and the sometimes company of her own father.

Her following look to the other tank made her smile, wistfully. " If I had my way I would leave them as is until rescue or escape came into our grasp, because he needs his brother. All of them really but for now him, more than I... I am but a pale comparison in the companionship. And as much as I'd love to spill all that had happened it would be much truer and bitter sweet and honest a story for Donatello to share with you as... Raphael had done with I the day we met." Erica was sad she could not ensure this for Raphael, even though she was sure their escape would come. " However when word returns of Baxter being back we will have to swap again."

And there - something they had in common, more than the female turtle could know, " I too once wished for siblings. So very hard... Well my wish came true but I regret it so much." She reaches to let her fingers brush Venus's slipping between the feminine three fingers to finally slid a square of the sweet from the stack herself. " I myself could never know the isolated loneliness you knew, and I am very sorry - wishing perhaps I had met you earlier and befriended you like I had another, my own best friend is so far the only mutant gator in existence... until maybe he fathers more - even if they would be half mutants or half human. But this... is as good a start to a friendship as any."
Back to top Go down
Bebop

Bebop

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:07 am

Finally free of jobs! Bebop had been hearing talk that turtles were being held in Baxter's lab, and a young female turtle was there as well. So that was something that he just had to see for himself! Not the he was welcomed at the lab. And not like he cared either way. Sadly Rock wasn't with him, but that was fine. More ladies for him!

Bebop pulled into the underground parking garage and parked his bike. Then he made his way to the basement floor where he was told the cages where that held the turtles.

He walked past guards, some knew of him, some he met, and some were already alerting the japs.

Look what we have here! He bellowed out. Two little pet turtles!

He walked over to the cell that held the females. and knocked on the glass.

And some entertainment. How bout you lose the cloths little honey? He told Erica.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 am

A huge weight off his broken heart. Donnie understood and... didn't blame him. The hug broke but only briefly and Raphael once again welcomed the embrace, regretting that there had not been more moments like this between them.. between any of them. They were always butting heads.. well, at least him and Leo and... Doonie and Mikey caught in the cross fire. A little too late to realize it now, but better late than never. How lucky he was to put things right with Donnie, at least. Tomorrow wasn't promised. That only left Leo and he had no idea if 'Fearless' had forgiven him or not. Now word in those days that he had been rogue...

Sniffling quietly, he reluctantly released his brother, meeting his gaze...

"Thanks, D." He told him, wiping at a lone tear that managed to follow the trail of the ones before.

For the moment he had not noticed the pig-man, his focus still solely on his purple-clad brother. "I know you liked Love but... looks like you found a gal that really cares about you...."
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:36 am

Venus was finding herself more and more at ease with Erica. The way she spoke about family, the love and fondness in her tone. The way that she felt about her father. Though he was gone, it seemed that new doors had opened. Something that her adoptive father had always told her.Have faith. As long as you breathed and had determination, things could always get better.

"I very much wish to meet her. Your grandmother. If, perhaps, we escape this dreadful place..." And like Erica, she understood that Raphael and Donatello needed this time more than anything.She could feel that both of their hearts had been lifted of so much burden, and this caused her own heart to feel less heavy.

"Do you think that your grandmother would like me? Would I scare her?" She asked, unsure. Even the most open minded humans had a hard time coming to grips with her....

Just then she heard a knock at the glass, but hearing the pig-man's words, even if not addressed to her, seeing as how she was not wearing clothes, she did not give him any of her attention. She reached for another piece of chocolate, sadly used to degrading chatter, though it always stung a little.

A small smile etched across her lips. Shy, but hopeful. [color=aqua"Then perhaps we will become siblings...."[/color] It seemed logical. Their 'mates' were brothers, after all....

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 1:25 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
A huge weight off his broken heart. Donnie understood and... didn't blame him. The hug broke but only briefly and Raphael once again welcomed the embrace, regretting that there had not been more moments like this between them.. between any of them. They were always butting heads.. well, at least him and Leo and... Doonie and Mikey caught in the cross fire. A little too late to realize it now, but better late than never. How lucky he was to put things right with Donnie, at least. Tomorrow wasn't promised. That only left Leo and he had no idea if 'Fearless' had forgiven him or not. Now word in those days that he had been rogue...

Sniffling quietly, he reluctantly released his brother, meeting his gaze...

"Thanks, D." He told him, wiping at a lone tear that managed to follow the trail of the ones before.

For the moment he had not noticed the pig-man, his focus still solely on his purple-clad brother. "I know you liked Love but... looks like you found a gal that really cares about you...."

Don gave Raph a watery smile and reached up to brush Raph's tears away. "No problem, Raph. I want all of this behind us as much as you, too. You first have to learn to forgive yourself." There was no anger in his words. Don spoke the truth about Raph being too hard on himself. This part of their conflict was over. Now they both could start over.

Don grinned even more when Raph mentioned him having someone even better than Love. He nodded. "She's way better than Love. I really like her, Raph," he told him, glancing in the direction of the other tank with the girls.

Then some boisterous shouting filled his ears and he frowned when he saw Bebop enter the room. How the heck did he get in there, Don wondered, letting Raph go and moved over to the side of the tank, pounding on the glass. "Hey! Piggy! Leave them alone!"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 7:28 am

Erica choose to offer the unfamiliar male mutant... warthog -

A look that might have had a tad bit of a smirk, not answering but teasing when she selected a banana, peeling it with deft gentle fingers, slowly sliding the tip into her mouth and biting - with all the appearance of this being a delicious and moan worthy banana.

Tease the warthog, as he could neither get in to make his request a demand or entice her out. Only one would see her without cloths on - not including days as a child she may had striped off. Swallowing the banana bite and licking her lips with a happy sigh, but before indulging in more stretching her lean legs out. "When we escape here, then will be many introductions. Always wanted to be a big sister." a glad accepting grin and nod, not at all adverse and excited to be sisters. "You wont frighten any of us, both my father and grandmother are not easy to frighten individuals. Gran Gran especially, she'll just treat you like you have always been one of the family for sure, shes very good at just knowing if people she meets need a friend or mentor or family. There has been few individuals Gran Gran has never liked, but their far and few." reaching to take Venus's free hand and squeeze it. 'And you would definitely not be one of those."

Noting in a glance towards the other tank to offer the brothers a wave and grin - another teasing bite of banana... that Ben was slipping out with the only way into the tanks without authorization. The Cage. Hopefully the pigman wont note his movements too much or think nothing of it if he did.
Back to top Go down
Bebop

Bebop

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Bebop turned to Don then back to the girls. Nether girl was being very interesting. Even the eating of the fruit was boring. And he didn't care enough to want to be stuck in a box with them. But seeing that the male turtle that had called him looked annoyed that Bebop was around the girls, well he just HAD to make things worse!

Who's that human woman? He asked to whoever would answer. I want her brought to my room in the Foot tower.

He turned back to Don with a grin. Don't think there's much you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:30 am

Don glared daggers at the warthog.  "It's none of your business.  And you're not getting near her." But, Bebop was right about one thing: Don couldn't do anything to stop him.  At least the tank's door was too small for the fat pig, so the worst he could do was taunt the poor girls.  But even that was infuriating to Donatello. The girls - both of them - deserved so much more respect, even from this mouthy pig.
Back to top Go down
Bebop

Bebop

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:30 am

Bebop walked over to the tank with the two guys. He didn't get as close to their tank though. But before he could say anything to the them, Crystal came walking out with her tray of goodies.

Excuse me! She told the pig as she used her cart of food to push him away. Bebop didn't protest and stepped back.

Good evening, everyone. I have your meals. I hope you like them. It was then that the woman noticed the brothers were able to be together and she smiled brightly at that and even had a tear in her eye.

I'm so happy that you two could reunite! I shall bake something special! For now I have sushi, hamburgers, a fresh fruit salad, a Caribbean salad, curly fries! and just to for something a bit different pork chops! Crystal mentioned the last food item with a grin at Bebop.

Of course dessert will come later when ever you like. So would like what? I know Erica would like the fruit...

Seeing all the food laid out Bebop went to help himself to some of the burgers. But Crystal caught him before he could touch anything. She grabbed his hand and when Bebop when to hit her with his free hand, she caught his hand. she then twisted both his wrist, sending him to the ground.

Not for you, dear.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:36 am

Unfortunately their moment was interrupted by a motherfucking pig mutant! The creature was taunting the girls and when he didn't get the attention that he so desperately craved, began with them. Of course the Pig would get a rise out of Raph. He heard him make his demands for Erica to be taken to his room, and this caused his blood to boil!

Angered, he slammed himself against the glass, growling like a rabid animal at his tormentor. "You touch 'er.. so help me I'll rip yer curly fry dick off and shove it down your throat...SLOWLY!" He threatened, tone dripping with venom.

When the food person... or whoever she was,came in spouting off the menu, a wicked grin crept across his lips....

"Pork Chops...."

Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 3:50 am

Venus was thankful for the human's kindness, returning the handsqueeze, hoping that she could fully convey her gratitude. Hopefully she could feel that energy flowing through her fingers, to know that it was appreciated deeper than mere words could express.

The mutant that she had been trying so desperately to block out was only becoming louder and more obnoxious. If only she could fully use her abilities, she would silence him. Stupid collar....

"It is merely trying to get a rise.." She told Erica, returning the hand squeeze...

"I will not let them take you..." And she heard Donatello's brother crashing against the glass... "And it appears that your boyfriend will not let that happen, either...." Though,she really wished that Raphael would stop harming himself. Perhaps if they made it out of here, she could teach him how to be better in control....
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 10:29 am

For a moment Erica was overwhelmed.  She had noted out the corner of her eyes Ben and Jerry had removed the only way into the tanks without the proper clearance, but it was a sideways noticing as for a few moments caught by the odd sensation of ... warmth?

Like a flood of it -

"Wha -" She had began asking second hand moving to take Venus's and hold clearly she not only felt but - more senses then knew whom the source of the extra energy and warmth was. Her mouth opened to form 'how' was cut off - she had completely forgotten the warthog mutant was even there and now the sudden movement of him going down startled her and she broke from wondering gaze at Venus to the mutant prone on the ground, the woman - Crystal, more surprise.

That should not have been possible - mutants in Erica's experience were very strong and a woman should certainly have not been able to send such a large mutant like the hog to the ground!!

And she had no time to wonder about that either - Raph was again making contact with the glass. And she gently disengaged the hand holding with Venus "I prefer the term mate - and any one attempting to remove either of us without our wishing to will regret it." hoping to keep from her new friend the way hearing and seeing her big turtle potentally hurt himself more hurt her, and at the same time share the sentiment - she would not allow harm to come to her newly dubbed turtle 'lil sis'. Raising her voice to carry to the turtles, "Don't worry Raphael - let him dream - and we'll all enjoy our ... pork chops." remind him she was not leaving the tanks, the hog could not get in.

though as Crystal clearly understood already Erica was less fond of the meat than the salads, and especially fruit. Though right now she was pretty keen on the idea. "I'm content with fruit for desert."

Sides she and Venus still had their half of chocolate to nibble and  the other half of the chocolate block broke in half again to share with their own turtle.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Don watched out the corner of his eye at Crystal and gave her a grateful smile. But it was short lived when Raph started pounding himself into the glass again. "Raph!" Don acted quickly and moved behind his brother to pull him away from the glass. "It's not worth it, okay? He can't get to the girls. Just...calm down."

Then he saw something he hadn't expected to see from the very petite woman. She...wrestled the big mutant to the ground! Don couldn't believe it. He made a mental note not to get on this woman's bad side. Now that things had seemed to be under control again, he told Crystal his order.

"I wouldn't mind some fruit, either. Thanks." He gave her a smile before shooting another glare at the mutant on the floor. Of all people to get Bebop on the ground, and it was this woman that looked like she wouldn't hurt a fly. Needless to say, Don was impressed!
Back to top Go down
Bebop

Bebop

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Bebop laid on the ground in pain. The others might have seen the woman slam in on the ground. But they couldn't have known just how hard she had tossed him. He was pretty sure his tail bone was broke.

As he laid there, Crystal stepped over him and with a smile, gave everyone their meals and drinks. She even slipped Raph some ice cold beer. He just seemed like someone who needed a little booze.

While she was doing that. Bebop finally got to his feet and rubbed his ass. He was not too happy about being flipped on the ground by some tiny woman. He walked up to Crystal and pulled her back by her shirt as she handed out the last of the food. He tossed her to the ground and rushed at her.

The woman was not in the mood for fighting with the pig, she didn't even know who this guy was, or where he came from, or why he wasn't locked up with the others.

She lifted her hand and stopped his fist from hitting her, she then got to her feat and pushed him back away from her. If you would excuse me. I have work to do. If you are lost I'm sure one of the guards can help you.

HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT!? Bebop demanded. How was she stopping his hits? How was she stronger then him!? He went for her again but she turned on him and grabbed him by his neck and lifted him off the ground.

Fine. She said still with a sweet smile. Crystal dragged the pig over to one of the empty tanks and tossed him in as Bebop struggled against her. She closed the door and locked it. Dr. Stockman can deal with you when he returns.

She went back to the others. I'm sorry about that, does anyone need anything else?

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 am

Donatello just stood there speechless. If he thought he was shocked before, seeing that small woman pick up a mutant like he weighed absolutely nothing definitely did it. His eyes couldn't be any wider than they already were. Okay, that meant she definitely wasn't human. "Who...who are you, Crystal?" he couldn't keep himself from asking as he finally found his voice. Now he had so many questions for her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am

Finally Mikko made it to the lab. It was hard leaving Gabe she really did just want to stay home and snuggle with him all day! But she promised Leo she would scope things out for him. So here she was, and she had just made it to the basement to see some small woman toss Bebop around. Well that was entertaining! She was hidden at the moment. Dressed head to toe in her black foot uniform.

Ugh! The worst part about being part of the Foot was this fucking uniform! Finally she made herself known. She didn't speak just stood tall and gave assertive nods here and there. It wasn't uncommon for some of the ninjas to take a vow of silence. So no one would question it.

Bebop of course seen her and started to demand that he be let out. That Shredder be called and whatever. She just glanced at him and gave the woman thumbs up.

She was caring her weapons. Two kusarigamas. AKA her babies.

She went up to the females tank first as the woman and Don were talking.

Crystal smiled at Don. I was one of Baxter's expermints that happen to work. Human, with enhancments. I don't know the details. I know that I don't really age. I don't get hurt, I'm strong, and life is pretty good. It was something I had asked for. I was in a bad accident, in a lot of pain. and Baxter did his thing and fixed me.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Thanks to Donnie's intervention, Raphael's self-damaging behavior was short lived. "We gotta get outta here, Donnie. I'm gonna go crazy.." It was obvious that some handled the captive situation better than others. Raph certainly wasn't fairing well. Still, at least he had his brother, and Erica. It could be worse. He could be here all alone...

He witnessed the scene between Crystal and Bebop and like everyone else, he was also impressed. "Ha. Got yer curly ass handed to you by a GIRL. Burn!" Raph snorted at the hog before he was taken away to one of the tanks.

When the food was delivered, Raph sat with his brother and slowly began to chew on his pork chop, hoping the pig mutant could see him. "Maybe Crystal can help us get outta here..." He told his brother as he chewed on his food with much enthusiasm, hunger winning over. He had yet to notice the Foot ninja that entered and headed to the girls' tank...

"How are things back home? How's...how's Leo?" He asked, wondering if big bro had even cared he was gone...

Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:11 pm

Mei couldn't help but giggle when the woman outside took Bebop down like he was nothing. It was refreshing and she was happy that he had been silenced. Though she was getting full from the earlier snacks with Erica, the female Turtle decided that it wouldn't hurt to have extra fruit on hand, so she ordered that.

Once everything was delivered, she bowed politely to Crystal, and took a seat, waiting for Erica to rejoin her.She noticed the Foot ninja approach which made her tense, but she quickly averted her gaze. Chances were, it was just another human curious about them and saw no shame in gawking. And while she was used to crude and degrading comments, she really hoped the person would give them some peace....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Wow Raph talked a lot. It looked like the tanks were pretty straight forward. There was a door that opened in the front. and it looked like a door on the top of the tank. She didn't notice the latch at the bottom.

She then headed to the turtle's tank. Not that she had to, she was pretty sure both tanks were the same, she just REALLY wanted to bug Raph. And yes she did notice the pretty female turtle. She would have to introduce herself to her soon!

The ninja skipped over to the guy's tank and gave a knock on the glass. She then raised her hands and formed a heart shape with her fingers when Raph looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Don nodded to Crystal and gave her a warm smile. "Nice. And thank you for taking care of...that," he added, nodding in Bebop's direction. For especially his brother's sake. Raph couldn't take too much more abuse from smashing into the glass repeatedly. He gave his brother's shoulder a pat before sitting down to eat, only noticing the female ninja a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:09 am

Crystals words brought to mind the two young girls.

But whilst the thought made her squirm a little uneasily she was glad for this not sad for it like the younger girls. And none the less it allowed the older kindly cook to deal with Bebop.

And Don managed to keep Raphael from cracking his dried patches of dental cement again. Relief.

She gave a little sigh and sat back with Venus giving her a smile. she had chosen to sit to allow her shoulder to bump gently against her new turtley friends but also 'between' the new comer and Venus in a way - knowing the fact a new human was out and about would make her nervous. Picking at the food at the moment - oh boy after all this good eatins she was gonna have to do many many little laps in the pond.

The new arrival sparked her interest - and made her frown.

Ben and Jerry face palmed - how many more were running about in here!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Our Business is Life Itself."
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next