TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The peanut gallery (hospital)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

The peanut gallery  (hospital) Empty
PostSubject: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:58 pm

Laz woke and slipped out of bed, trying to stay silent so as not to wake Lexi. She needed all the sleep she could get, and he knew that if she was sleeping, she wasn't hurting. he quickly used the bathroom, washed himself off and walked back out in just his jeans. He would let his shirt air out a bit so it didn't get too funky. He then walked up to the large window and opened the curtains. The view wasn't the best, but it looked like a pretty day out.

By luck, the room had a coffee maker and little bags of coffee. So he walked over and started that. He then went back to the window and looked out into the city. They were in a pretty high floor, so he could see everything. The traffic, shops, He noted the flower shop and bakery across the street. He would run down there later and pick Lexi up some treats.

His mind was heavy on other things. Not only had he had to turn down Mikko when she asked for help, and now he worried for her safety, but more importantly, he had a child coming into the world in a matter of months. He was optimistic that nothing would go wrong with that plan. He needed a job. Unlike his insane adopted sister, he did not want to go the assassination rout. He would rather make money without having to kill anyone. He had a few ideas. There was a men's club looking for bouncers. Of course that would put him out all night, leaving Lexi at home alone with a child.

alone? Yes he had plans on getting their own place. though right now, there was safety in numbers.

He let out a light sigh as the pot of coffee was finished. He walked over and poured himself a mug, adding cream and stiring with a tiny straw. He then sat in the chair close to Lexi's bed and leaned back quietly waiting for her to wake.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 am

To say that Lexi had not slept well would be an understatement. Due to her 'condition' they could only give her mild drugs, and nightmares invaded any stint of sleep she did manage. Laz was right there, every single time she woke, his strong arms reassuring, the lull of that enormous and wonderful heart reminding her that there was still good in this world. She would get through this. She was strong, and she had to remind herself of that fact. This would be a struggle, but she considered herself fortunate to have such an amazing support system and an amazing man. Even Ezekiel had been there... and she knew Gabriel would have been if he was physically able.

Finally, a solid hour of sleep and it was only disturbed when those strong arms were no longer felt. The warmth gone and the smell of coffee greeted her senses. Tired eyes finally fluttered open, confused at first but the sounds of medical machines and the mingling scent of alcohol and other hospital smells greeted her, accompanying the pain only hinted upon with a wince. A small smile to mask her discomfort as her gaze settled on a shirtless Laz, and even now, heart swelling with the love she felt for him.

"Mmm.. good morning, handsome...."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Laz was lost in his own little world when Lexi spoke up. He turned to her and smiled back. Morning, sexy. he sat his mug down and carefully slipped back in the bed with her.

How did you sleep? He asked and kissed her lips softly. want some coffee? Then he thought on that question. Can you have coffee? You know, with little peanut and all?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:57 am

Lexi managed a weak smile when Laz rejoined her in the bed, happy for the return of his company and warmth. So much so that she wouldn't dare ask him for a cup of coffee, because it meant he would have to move again. She gravitated toward him, resting her head against his shoulder. His question earned a quiet chuckle.

"Yeah, I can have coffee.. but think I'll pass. This is all the warmth I need.." She reached over, threading her fingers through his. She hesitated answering the question about how she slept. So many nightmares and the pain... but he was always there to sooth her...

"I will sleep better when I'm in my own bed.... I really want to go home..." And there was a sadness in her tone as her gaze shifted up, looking at him. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:42 pm

Laz gave her hand a squeeze and pulled her closer to him, still mindful of her condition and all the medical devices. He held her hand, and with his free arm around her, rubbed her back.

I know. But we can't go home until the doctors say you are alright. But I seen some stores across the street, and I plan on taking a run over there to get you more gifts then you can handle. and to make your stay here comfortable.

At her question he let out a small yawn and grinned. I slept ok. I have to admit that knowing about little peanut has me so excited that I kept waking up to give your sexy belly a light rub.

Laz leaned down and kissed her forehead. He wouldn't bother her with the news of the turtles and Mikko and all that mess. She didn't need to be worrying about anything. Laz was wondering what ever happen to Daisy. Mikko hadn't said anything about her.

what kind of dougnuts do you like? or are you more of a bagel and cream cheese person?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:49 am

Despite everything, Lexi couldn't help but smile at Laz' sweetness. "How did I manage to snag myself such a charmer?" She asked, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. Though, she was a little broken hearted that he wanted her to stay until they were certain she was okay. She hated this place. Only ever liked being here to help people... she was a horrible patient herself.

"Ooooh, I like doughnuts. And, raspberry filling is the bomb..." She told him, snuggling close. She took his hand, sliding it up her gown to make skin to skin contact with her stomach, knowing in time it wouldn't be so flat anymore. "I bet he likes the feel of your hand... I know I do..." It was obvious that she already had her assumptions as to the baby's gender...

"Have you heard from...'home'? How's Gabe doing? ....do they know what happened to me? Do you think Eze told them?"

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon May 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Laz smiled and rubbed her stomach lightly giving it a little tickle with his finger tips. Mmmmm that does sound good. I'll get us some in a bit. I bet the little one would love some sugary goodness as well. He gave her a cheek a peck.

He. uh? You already know? And...I heard from Mikko, she knows what's going on, I don't think Gabe does. There was some trouble. Not at that cabin, but with the turtles. Mikko is going to some lab to see if she can help them. I'll call her later to make sure everything went ok. but back to the baby. Thought of any names?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:08 am

Lexi deeply hoped that Gabriel didn't know what had happened to her. His condition wasn't good and she knew he would stress. Even though they were separated, they were still family and friends and as close as two ex's could be.

Smiling when he lightly tickled her, but it faltered when he mentioned that the turtles were in trouble. But of course he was as smooth as ever and quickly changed the subject to a more desirable topic. Their little one. Rubbing the hand that rested against her stomach, she managed a soft smile and shook her head. "No names, but I have a strong feeling.." She told him, still hoarse from her swollen throat.

"Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:28 am

Laz leaned down and started planting kisses over Lexi's stomach. He then looked up and grinned at her with thought. Let's seeeeee. A boys name. Wade. and IF it's a girl, Saber.

After his name suggestions he went back to his kisses. kissing her cheek and neck, eyes and nose.

And if it's a velociraptor, we can name it Seamore.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Laz' last comment earned a quiet chuckle. She ran her fingers through his hair as he kissed her stomach, so happy that he was so accepting of the news and the fact that he was going to be a father. It really touched her. She had wished for this for awhile now, to be given the news that she would be a mommy. Of course some would argue that the timing was bad, but she needed this. She needed hope.

"I like Wade. And Logan. Maybe we will have twins..." She teased,knowing that wasn't something that most guys wanted to hear, but she certainly wouldn't object to the idea...

"I wish they would come remove these tubes... I want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Laz looked up at her and pressed his lips against her cheek then sucked in, sucking her cheek in playfully.

Twins? Ooooooh that would be neat. Wade and Logan. Whatever the case. the baby or babies, will be loved.

He nuzzled a kiss against her cheek and then kissed her lips. I know you do. But we have to make sure you and Peanut are ok first. We live pretty far from the city, so it's best we make sure everything is ok before we leave. I can get you breakfast. whachu want, girl? He asked in his best thug accent.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:20 am

Laz' antics earned a quiet chuckle. One of the many reasons she loved this man. He could always bring a smile to her face. Rubbing her stomach, she leaned in and returned the kiss, then nibbled playfully on his earlobe.

"Mmm.. I am pretty hungry..." She told him. "I know it's breakfast, but I want the biggest cheeseburger you can find... with like a gazillion pickles....and Oreos..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Laz grinned and kissed her again. He then sat up and slipped off the bed. Cheeseburger and pickles and oreos coming up! He promised and slipped on his shoes.

He then tucked her in the bed and gave her the I'm watching you motion. Better be here when I get back, I'm watching you. I have eyes everywhere.

He then smiled and blew her a kiss and gave her toes a squeeze before hurrying out to get her goodies.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:35 pm

Despite everything, Lexi managed a quiet chuckle at Laz' antics. He was certainly good medicine and she wondered how she had gotten so lucky. The guy was nothing short of incredible. She just hoped that Ezekiel would give him a real chance. She still remembered what he'd told her. She needed to get rid of him... even though she had told Ezekiel about her pregnancy before everything else...

But now Eze had seen how good Laz was to her. How happy he made her. How he stuck by her side. Surely he had accepted him as part of the family, right? He would just have to, because Lexi wasn't leaving him..

"I'll be right here.. just... be careful..." And please hurry back! She wanted to say, but didn't want to seem so helpless. She blew him a kiss and gave a little wave, praying he wouldn't take long....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Laz returned the kiss and moon walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him and moved quickly to get Lexi all kind of goodies!

Once out the hospital his first stop was the flower shop. There he got a dozen red roses. Then he ran over to another shop and picked up the largest teddy bear he could get. It was huge! Maybe too big, He might have over done it.

Now balencing flowers and a four foot bear, he finally picked up the food. And he was getting quiet the stares at this point. Now with flowers, bear, and food, he made his way back to the hospital. In the hospital he stopped at the gift shop and grabbed nail polish, a hair brush, and some bows.

Now that he couldn't physically carry anything else. Or see! He made his way (With a few bumps along the way) back to Lexi's room.

He felt for the door handle and kicked the door open.

Lexi? Please let this be the right room this time? The other two rooms were not too excited to see me. He said as he walked in, Giant bear face first.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Even though Laz had not been gone for an extensive period of time, Lexi felt anxious and slightly panicked. It was now obvious that she would not do too good with him out of her sight, and after what had happened to her, her fears would surely be understandable.

The moment that Laz stepped back into the room with a huge bear in his face, the panic slowly left her. She even managed to chuckle at the sight, adoring his silliness and thoughtfulness.

"Heh.. how did I get so lucky?" She couldn't wait to see what else he had brought, but more importantly, couldn't wait to have him beside her once more. "Can you see?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Happy that it was the right room he walked inside and closed the door. I can not. He answered then set the large bear on the chair. he then handed her the flowers and her food.

Here you go, my love. I have also gathered beauty items! Now I'm no expert at hair and nails. But thought I could give it my best shot at nail painting and hair...art? That's what we'll call it. I got all kinds of color nail polish.

He poured out the nail polish onto the bed. reds and blues and purples. every color he could get. Even some glitter. You eat and I shall paint you.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Lexi couldn't help but feel anxious. Was this what separation anxiety felt like? Or was it a result of the trauma? Yeah, she was guessing it was that last one. Laz made her feel safe and... incredibly loved. She was confident that she had found her soul mate...

She breathed a much needed sigh of relief when Laz returned and she couldn't suppress a quiet but painful chuckle at his load.. "Awwww, so thoughtful!" And it seemed that he would be pampering her with colored nails and newly styled hair while she ate. When he moved closer and emptied the supplies onto the bed, she hugged him and pressed a kiss against his lips...

"Mmm... I'm gonna be the hottest hot mess in this place.." She smiled and patted the spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 9:16 pm

Laz happily sat next to her and covered her face in soft kisses. Only the best for my woman.

He moved to the bottom of the bed and lifted the blankets to get to her toes. He then started to give her foot massage.

I think we should use all the colors on your toe nails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The peanut gallery (hospital)   The peanut gallery  (hospital) Empty

Back to top Go down

The peanut gallery (hospital)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: RPG :: Structured RPGs-
Jump to: