TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) Empty
PostSubject: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 11:51 am

pt 61.

Espionata: Mel: *At the kitchen table*

Leo *running around*

Espionata: Mel: Leo?

Leo *stops and looks at Mel* yes?

Espionata: Mel: WHy are you running?

Leo trying to get everything ready

Donatello: Show your naughtiness in this one, Leo. Razz

Leo: lol i shall!)

Espionata: Mel: For what?

Leo *sits across from Mel* ok but you can't tell anyone...I'm going to ask Vic to marry me.

Espionata: Mel: Oh that's nice *Has makeshift bandage on her arm*

Leo your enthusiasm is overwhelming... -_-

Espionata: Mel: Sorry Leo

Leo *gets up* well, you are going to be our flower girl.

Espionata: Mel: Leo that role is for little kids

Leo well we don't have any little kids so you are it

Espionata: Mel: Leo I'm not a little kid besides who would be the ring bearer?

Leo your boyfriend

Espionata: Mel: I don't think he would go for that *Picks at the make shift bandage*

Leo *smacks her hand away* we'll see. first Vic has to say yes.

Espionata: Mel: That she does

Leo she will. I'm too sexy to say no to

Espionata: Mel: If you say so

Leo you are a real downer today

Espionata: Mel: Sorry Leo *Tugs on the bandage*

Leo *takes her hand away again* don't be sorry. what's going on in that head of yours?

Espionata: Mel: Just stupid stuff

Leo like what?

Espionata: Mel: Just mad at Erica for stupid reasons

Leo what Erica do?

Espionata: Mel: Nothing just got mad that no one seemed to be on her like they are on me which is stupid

Leo why should they be on her? *is confused and so is player*

Espionata: Mel: She's scared in leaving the lair at all with what happened with the Sith thing

Leo I see. *wasn't there for that* well being scared to leave the home is a real phobia. And one that needs to be handled with care. Just like your problem. It's not something we can rush with.

Espionata: Mel: I know Leo

Leo you shouldn't be mad at her. just like we're not mad at you

Espionata: Mel: I know *Pulls the bandage off showing her made worse wounds*

Leo go see Don and get those cleaned up.

Leo: hello)

Espionata: Mel: He will just get mad at me

Leo I'm sure he wont. now go.

Espionata: Mel: Okay * Goes to the lab*

Donatello: Don: Like hell I'm not mad! >​ : (

Donatello *working at his computer*

Espionata: Mel: Big brother?

Donatello Yes?

Shaya: ?

Leo: *player makes out with Shaya*)

Espionata: Mel: I kinda made my cuts worse

Shaya *Stunned, Who is this? What in the world make them latch their lips to hers? When Did her Player let her back in the Chatsy*

Leo: lol)

Espionata: lol

Donatello *turns and looks at her, frowning* Mel...

Leo Shaya! hello.

Donatello *sighs*

Donatello What did you do?

Espionata: Mel: I didn't do it by cutting was picking at them

Donatello Why did you do that?

Donatello They were healing so nicely.

Espionata: Mel: To get rid of the pain in my heart

Shaya *unlocks from Leo's player. Eying them* I'm okay. You?

Leo nervous I'm going to ask Vic to marry me.

Donatello *sighs, shaking his head* I'll patch you up, but this will be the last time, Mel. *gets up and inspects her
cuts* Unless you start bringing your own supplies, I can't afford to keep rebandaging the same wounds over and over again if you're the cause of them. I have a very limited supply as it is.

Shaya AWW! Wonderful!

Leo ^^

Espionata: Mel: I know no need to make me feel worse about it!

Donatello *eyes narrow at her* Do you want my help or not?

Espionata: Mel: I do *Tears go down her cheeks feels hurt and judged*

Shaya Any plans of how you will do it"?

Leo not yet. just going to play it by ear.

Donatello If you keep doing this to yourself, Mel, we'll need to find you a shelter to stay at. They can bandage your wounds a lot easier than I can.

Donatello Maybe they could even get you some help.

Espionata: Mel: No you're just giving up on me

Donatello I did not say that. I was just warning you that I can't keep doing this on my own.

Espionata: Mel: It's all the same to me

Donatello My family is expanding, Mel. Don't you understand that?

Donatello *starts cleaning her wounds*

Espionata: Mel: I do understand that

Donatello Then you must understand that I can't use all my supplies on just one person. Especially if they're self-inflicting wounds. My whole family looks up to me as the medic. With our line of work, things DO happen.
*keeps cleaning*

Donatello: self-inflicted*

Donatello And supplies aren't easy to come by.

Espionata: Mel: I know that if it was that easy to change I would've by now

Donatello Then why don't you get some outside help? It doesn't mean you can't come back here. Just let them take care of this.

Espionata: Mel: My dad is supposed to help me but he hasn't

Donatello Which dad? Your biological one or Erica's father?

Espionata: Mel: My adoptive dad I wouldn't go near James

Donatello And I'm glad about that.

Espionata: Mel: That man almost killed me and broke me down hard to shake that off

Donatello *nods, bandaging her arms again*

Espionata: Mel: *Gets up* I won't annoy you anymore

Donatello Mel...

Espionata: Mel: What?

Donatello Stop with the attitude.

Espionata: Mel: What attitude?

Donatello The one you had a few minutes ago. *sighs* Look, I'm sorry I can't do more than I am. I have so much to do to get ready for our children.

Donatello You heard we're having twins, right?

Espionata: Mel: No I haven't heard and I'm sorry but I can't change who I am that easily

Leo *walks to the lab* what's going on?

Espionata: Mel: Hey Leo

Donatello Hi, Leo. Just patching her up. *again*

Leo *smiles* thanks Don.

Espionata: Mel: *Looks at the ground*

Leo Mel is going to stop picking at her wounds now. right, Mel?

Espionata: Mel: Right

Donatello *nods* Good. Because I told her, Leo, that I can't afford to keep patching up her same wounds over and over again. Especially with our family exponentially expanding real soon.

Shaya *knocks on the door frame* uh hi.

Espionata: Mel: Hey Shaya

Leo *nods* right. I can get you more supplies though, just give me a list of what you need.

Shaya Words right out of my mouth Leo.

Shaya Seeing as I'm here a lot of the time.

Shaya With the only paying job out of the four of us.

Espionata: Mel: *Looks at the ground still feeling judged and hurt*

Leo Mikko can get what ever we need from hospitals. *looks at Mel and wraps an arm around her*

Espionata: Mel: *Looks* Leo?

Leo yes?

Espionata: Mel: Thanks

Leo for what?

Donatello Oh?

Donatello And hello, Shaya. How are you?

Espionata: Mel: Just being there and not judging

Leo any time. I just want you to get better

Donatello And I am, Mel? Look, I have to think of others, too.

Espionata: Mel: It feels like you are and it hurts

Mikey joined the chat

Shaya: hey

Shaya I'm fine. I don't need to come visit so often now.

Espionata: hi

Mikey: hi hi

Leo no need? We like when you visit, Shaya

Mikey: LH: *by bathroom door still nods at Shaya happy to see her there*

Mikey *skips by in tutu*

Leo the more the better. though...we might need to start looking for a bigger lai....Mike? I worry about that boy.

Espionata: Mel: And to be honest I'm always scared you guys are gonna be mad at me for screwing up

Mikey: Angel: hey handsome - *slips into lab to kiss Don's check*

Mikey *shakes his tail*

Mikey: LH: *perks up a little* a bigger lair?

Donatello *smiles at Angel* Hi.

Leo *takes Mel out the lab and brings her to the couch* not mad, worried. *looks at LH* yes we need a bigger place

Shaya We are worried mel. You need Human help.

Shaya LH! *grabshim for a nuzzle*

Espionata: Mel: *Sits on the couch* Feels like I'm being given up on and that I have to change now so that won't happen

Raphael joined the chat

Leo *sees Vic's player is in and starts to panic. this is it! THIS IS IT!*

Raphael: Vic: O.o

Leo *takes Vic's hand and pulls her to the side*

Donatello That's what I have been telling her, Shaya. They can do more than we can.

Raphael: Vic: O.o... what's going on?!

Shaya She doesn't trust humans. We were the ones that let her slip through the governments cracks. i understand but you are right.

Espionata joined the chat

Leo *smiles and drops down on one knee and takes out a small box* Victoria...will you marry me? *opens up the box showing off a sparkly ring panic*

Espionata: Mel: And once you break that kind of trust it's hard to get it back

Raphael: Vic: O.O *expects gunfire and screaming.. because that's what happened the last time someone asked her to marry them. But.. she's already 'dead'... so, this is a good thing!* ..*gegts teary eyed and hugs him* Yes! ^^

Raphael: Vic: But now you have to let me turn you, so I'll never have to lose you. ^^

Leo *put the ring on her finger and nods* ok!

Raphael: oh. someone should prolly talk him out of it Razz

Leo: lol someone might want to stop their brother)

Espionata: Mel: Leo you wanna be a vampire?

Leo then I can be with my love forever. it's a good thing.

Espionata: Mel: You wanna feed on blood and lose your brothers?

Raphael: Vic: *a little unsure, because she has never actually turned anyone before, but has a good idea how it works. Vampire instincts and all. Rips open her wrist and offers it for Leo* To turn, you have to die.. but first, you must have my blood in your system.

Leo *snuggles with Vic then sippy sippys her cherry flavored blood*

Espionata: Mel: Leo don't!

Raphael: raph would so beat some sense into him.. but I think he's still in the tub with erica

Espionata: He is

Mikey: he better be - Very Happy she def needs him there

Raphael: daw. he's there Wink

Raphael: Mikey, save your brother!

Leo ok now what?

Mikey What are you doing?

Espionata: Mel: Leo do you really wanna be undead?

Leo I know what I'm doing

Mikey: good fellow - she's kicked Hank and LH out for the moment - as much as she loves em not in the mood to be nude in front of all Razz

Mikey OO... she can do that?! - but... but...

Raphael: Vic: *gahhh... that totally turned her on! Wiggles a lil uncomfortably, like she has to pee!* Now we wait.. *legs crossed.. can't... shag ihim in front of everyone* Have to make sure it's in you

Leo maybe we should take this to the bedroom

Espionata: Mel: But Leo it would be like me becoming a mutant turtle

Mikey: hehehe and probably got out of the tub to pace a couple of times around the bathroom - lol

Raphael: daw

Raphael: Vic: *tuuuugs him along to the bedroom* >Smile

Espionata: Mel: *Follows* Leo?

Leo ^^ *goes with* busy, Mel. *closes bedroom door*

Raphael: Renet: *once Vic throws him on the bed, magically appears on Leo's chest and waves her hand all jedi like in Leo's face* YOU do NOT want to become a vampire....

Mikey: Razz

Espionata: Mel: Leo

Leo AHHHHH!

Mikey: bwhahahahahahaa! - for a moment I was like ooooooooh three some! ... I am corrupted Razz ))

Mikey: Erica: *has no idea whats going on out there... was out of the tub again... pacing... - something to take the edge off the contractions that as slowly coming more regularly -*

Donatello: Do you want Don to check on Erica?

Mikey: he could Wink he probably should - though she she's been funny about being touched by anyone but Raph at the moment Razz so it may be verbal check up lol thats why Hank got the boot out - he kept rubbing her belly... and

LH hovering - she got annoyed Razz

Espionata: Mel: *Curls up on the couch*

Donatello: But Don's different. Wink

Raphael: Renet: I'm like, soooo not supposed to be giving you a glimpse of the future, but you seem so determined to become a bloodsucker, so you know... I have to do something! *whisks Leo away to his future, if he goes through with this. He gets the joy of watching his father pass, then all of his brothers in horrific ways because his thirst prevents him from protecting them ...and even Vic and his son. Because vampires CAN be killed, and he has just the right enemies to do this, leaving him alone... forever....*

Donatello: Awwwwww

Leo Sad well this is depressing

Donatello *goes to check on Erica, knocking softly on the bathroom door*

Raphael: Raph: *trying to calm her down.. even changes out the bath water and tries to encourage her to take it easy*

Espionata joined the chat

Mikey: Angel: *follows but will wait outside*

Raphael: Renet: *nods* Yes, it is. And I'm totally against angsty endings so like, do the right thing Blueberrymuffintop.

Mikey: Erica: *watches, smiles - she's not annoyed with him - rubs his head... blinks* who is it? *to door*

Leo *sighs* ok.

Raphael: Renet: ^^ *takes him back to the present, where a very confused Vampire is waiting for him*

Donatello It's me. May I come in?

Leo *blinks blinks* Vic! uh.....I can't be a vampire because then everyone will die including you.

Raphael: Vic: *relieved he is back! tackles and hugs, but gives a look of confusion* What? How? Sad

Mikey: Erica: *looks at Raph - gives him a nod, shes okay with Donnie coming in if he is - probably just there to check on her*

Raphael >​.< *covers her with a towel and opens the door for Donnie, a little unsure because shes so exposed.. but now isn't the time for this*

Leo magic time traveling woman showed me what would happen. it wasn't good. so we just need to hold on to the moments that we do have together.

Donatello *slips inside and looks at Raph* How is she?

Espionata: Mel: *Curls up on the couch trying not to cry*

Leo: Mikko: *comes into the lair and sees Mel, walks up to her* what's wrong?

Espionata: Mel: Hey Mikko

Raphael: Vic: Sad Okay. *snugs* but that won't stop me from turning you if you come close to dying. In fact...I think you should always have my blood in you... just in case....

Leo: Mikko: *sits next to her* still having issues?

Leo ok fair enough. *kisses her*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I am

Raphael: Renet: *also teary eyed, because she's a sap! Give a lil wave and poofies*

Leo: lol dawwww)

Raphael I think she's close...

Leo: Mikko: yeah me too. it sucks.

Espionata: Mel: You too?

Leo: Mikko: yeah. I suffer from lots of issues

Espionata: Mel: Like what?

Leo: Mikko: depression mostly. but I also hear voices and see shadows that aren't there. sometimes I'll feel like bugs are inside my skin.

Mikey joined the chat 7 seconds ago

Mikey: back! )

Leo: wb)

Espionata: Mel: *Nods* It feels like people judge you and get mad you for that stuff. And like they wanna give up on you or at least that's how I feel

Espionata: wb

Donatello *reaches for her* May I? *wants to check her belly first*

Leo: Mikko: sometimes people don't know how to deal with mental issues

Mikey: Erica: *about to talk... but has to find Raph's shell and hold it through a contraction - waits until it passes... breathing - looks at Don... hesitates... not sure she really wants to be touched -* tran... tansitional stage... *but nods at Raph to let him know she'll be good and let Don check her*

Espionata: Mel: No they don't and I don't wanna be put in a shelter that's not fair. I didn't ask for my problems

Leo: Mikko: *sighs* yeah. I was put away for a while. medicated and strapped to beds. no fun.

Mikey: and not get cranky and tell him to keep his hands off her belly or he wont have any hands! Razz )

Espionata: Mel: I'm not crazy I'm broken and hurt

Leo: Mikko: *nod nod* I believe it. I have no idea how to help you. but, if you think there is something you need, just let me know

Donatello *nods* How do you want to do this birth, Erica? What position do you want? And where?

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I tried to change by not fighting and stealing anymore and ended up with selfharming I just fuck up

Leo: Mikko: ever thought about drugs?

Espionata: Mel: Why drugs?

Leo: Mikko: they are wonderful! makes you forget all your issues, makes you happy.

Espionata: Someone better stop Mikko because Mel is in a vunerable state

Espionata: Mel: Are they?

Shaya They also tend to make you GO crazy. Nothing is good about abusing them/

Leo: Mikko: oh yeah! *pulls out some pills* here take four of these. uppers.

Espionata: Mel: I don't know Mikko

Shaya Then you get the crash afterwards Mikko.

Leo: Mikko: i wont force you. But they help me. maybe you need something not so strong. I have some weed.

Leo: Mikko: *nods at Shaya* yeah there is a crash

Shaya The lack of dopamine in your brain will make lide hell afterwards, making you want that same high again. It is never the same.

Espionata: Mel: Anything is better than the cutting

Leo: Mikko: thata girl! *hands Mel the pills*

Espionata: Mel: *Takes the pills*

Mikey: Erica: *right now wishes to be back in the tub - looks at Donnie, been liberally describing to Raph whenever not napping and in the grips of contractions what is happening 'down there'* I am almost fully dilated - oh! *and whatever else she was about to inform Donnie of as she had been Raph is interrupted by a contraction and the feeling of fluid that is not bath water or pee down her legs* and my water is now broken

Mikey: lol

Leo: Mikko: *pat pats* now just relax and let the drugs take you away

Espionata: Mel: *Does so doesn't feel judged by Mikko and is vunerable to her words*

Donatello I ask you again: where do you want to be? *holds onto her to keep her from falling*

Leo: Mikko: *takes her own pills and lays back with Mel*

Espionata: Mel: Feels better than what I've been feeling

Mikey: Erica: in the tub - Red? *grateful for the support though reaches a hand to Raph to help her back into the tub*

Leo: Mikko: mmmhmmm. it's good stuff

Espionata: Mel: It is because other than telling to do something else instead of cutting that wasn't really helping me

Espionata: That's okay

Mikey: Wink

Leo: Mikko: cutting sucks. I use to cut my ankles. eaiser to hide. I stop though. just one day I didn't feel it was helping me anymore

Raphael *steps into the tub and helps her in, offering his full support. *

Donatello *also helps her into the tub with Raph* I'll be right back, okay?

Raphael: Vic: I'M GONNA BE A HAMATO!! *yells loud enough for everyone to hear*

Espionata: Mel: It was getting rid of the pain in my heart but I don't think they really understood or listened

Mikey: Erica: okay.... *gasps pants through more pain* thanks.... *hears Vic... and as the contraction builds yells back* ME TOO!

Leo *grins and sexes her up*

Leo: Mikko: I think I did it because I was pissed at everything and I didn't know how to express that anger. But
then I started killing people. that helped.

Donatello *hurries to gather what he needs for this birth, although the water will help her too*

Espionata: Mel: Hell is Hank right here? He didn't even try to stop me

Shaya Mikko! That isn't positive!

Leo: Mikko: I'm just letting her know what i did to help me.

Espionata: Mel: Killing people never helps

Shaya Exactly

Mikey: Hank: *crosses arms* I have given you all you need to change without hurry - tutorship for opportunities, appointments with my therapist, a home, and even accommadating Raidon as often as his time allows so you have positive interactions - but I can't do anything more - you have to do the rest

Leo: Mikko: *looks at Hank, then Mel* ok. he's right. if I had that kinda help maybe I wouldn't be so screwed up. you should take this man's help

Raphael *still trying to comfort, rubbing her tummy and nuzzling her neck* This is gonna be over soon... we'll finally get to meet the lil terror

Donatello: lol

Donatello *comes back with everything he needs, kneeling next to the tub* Okay. I have to...see how far along you are. *slips a hand between her legs, keeping an eye on Raph the whole time*

Mikey: Erica: *smiles at Raph purrrrs at nuzzling - maybe gives Donnie a unsure look - has been tracking her own progress up until that point* oka aaaaHHH! *contraction!*

Mikey: lol poor Don - it's like me working with Raff - have to watch him all the time still - even if we have gotten to learning the mounting and dismounting training Razz

Donatello: lol Dawww

Leo: Mikko: *wraps an arm around Mel* you should join the foot. they wont abandon you.

Donatello *withdraws his hand* You're very close. You can start pushing now.

Raphael *knows his brother it trying to help, but.. GLARES anyway. He better NOT be enjoying this?!*

Mikey: lol!

Donatello *is as nervous as hell -- doesn't have time to enjoy it*

Donatello: Razz

Mikey: Hank: I told you when I took you under my care that I CAN'T be there all the time - in fact not a lot of the time - you were goign to have to use the support services I provided

Mikey: hehehe

Espionata: Mel: Well you sure as hell can try more! I thought I could handle it but I can't anymore!

Mikey: Erica: *would pat Raph's shoulder - but no time for that - shifts so she's squatting in the bath water and waits until she feels the urge with the contraction to 'bear down' - hands find edge of bath for balance - and grip*

Donatello *just stands by for now, letting nature take its course for now unless there are issues*

Raphael *supporting her as best he can, trying to be gentle and not murder his brother who is only trying to help. Makes this less than pleasent since Donnie had a brief history with her- has to push those thoughts from his mind and be there for her* O.o Urm.. should I catch or somethin'..

Donatello If you want to do it Raph, then sure. I was just waiting until more of the crown is showing.

Leo: Mikko: I'll stick around, Mel. I don't have any other things to do. and if my boyfriend shows up, that's just more mind numbing drugs we can have.

Mikey: Hank: >​,< thats what professionals are for - but your choice Mel *moves to hover with a worried LH whom had been snuggling Shaya and nuzzling her*

Espionata: Mel: That's what I thought can't even do that much for me

Mikey: Erica: *puffs.... pants... shifts one hand from the bath to find Raph's and squeeze it - shifting her other hand to check -* he's start... starting to - c c rooooooooooooooooowwwwww​! *grips that big hand with her own bearing harder this time*

Raphael *not sure how long this will take, so positions one trembling hand to catch.. the other acting as support and taking all of Erica's squeezing*

Leo: Mikko: *lays down with her head in Mel's lap*

Raphael: I don't have much longer, guys. Sad Have to work today. 30 minutes tops.. then after t hat I won't be able to chat RP until sat thanks to doubles :/ )

Donatello *also remains close for support, holding onto, or...whatever else they might need him for*

Donatello: Awwwwww *clings*

Leo: awwwwww)

Shaya: 9

Espionata: aww

Mikey: Wink well the new parents will need a rest up Razz

Raphael: yesh Wink )

Mikey: Erica: *shifts her hand up Raph's arm to his shoulders so both hands are free - pushes, her hand down there brings his to where he can support R2's almost free head - contraction passes, she takes the moment to breath - nods at Don... everything going smoothly for the moment*

Mikey: and probably Mikey stealing both infants now as much as possible Razz

Donatello *smiles at her*

Donatello: Are they still in that room? lol

Mikey: yesth!!!!

Mikey: guKim is like 'oh fudge sake!' cuase they noisy!

Donatello: lol!

Donatello: Noisiest pair?

Mikey: yes!!

Raphael: lol

Raphael: Ally: Very Happy

Mikey: hehehe R2 almost here! yay!

Raphael O.O *trying damn hard not to pass out, gives him drive and steadies both hands, supporting his head.* Yer doin' good, babe...he's almost here...

Donatello *smiles, nodding* You're doing great. *watches the scene, feeling more relaxed since Raph has taken over*

Mikey: Erica: *nods - and for the first time is forced to howwwwl with the effort she puts into the next push - boths hands on Raph's shoulders leaving him to catch their son as the shoulder come free - the rest of the little form sliding into his hands*

Donatello: *agrees*

Mikey: lol little... Razz relative term, he's big for a new born

Espionata: That she does

Raphael: and as far as I can see from this group, no one is qualified for that :/ so she may be SOL

Espionata: yep

Leo: Mikko: I can help! I'm so qualified!

Mikey: Hank: *pacing - hears the yell and is tempted to break down the bathroom door - but refrains... paces some more*

Raphael *suddenly has a very slippery little one in his n\hands.. O.O Well not so little, but yeah.. compared to him he is. Can only stare, teary eyed .. then remembers something about airways needing to be cleared... hands him to Donnie*

Mikey: lol!

Donatello *takes the infant in his hands then grabs the turkey baster to clear the airway*

Leo: lol donnie take it! I don't know what to do!)

Raphael: lol, exactly Razz)

Donatello: Poor Hank.

Donatello: Just thinking about this process makes me gag. lol

Mikey: Erica: *should be taking this moment to recover - totally sobbing a little due to residual pain and effort put into that! waiting though for the cry*

Mikey: Hank: *it's too quiet! lines up the door*

Mikey: R2: *thoroughly lets everyone know he is NOT happy to be out of his nice warm bubble!*

Mikey: bwhahahaaa

Raphael: lol, dawww

Leo: lol

Donatello *breathes a sigh of relief, smiling then wraps him in a towel before handing him back to Raph* Congratulations, you two. You have a son.

Leo: have to go. night! *hugs*))

Donatello: Night *hugs*

Leo left the chat

Shaya: night me roo

Shaya: too

Espionata: Mel: *Looks up* Blaze is here

Espionata: night

Mikey: Erica: *can finally breaaath!* Blaze... *shifts to lay back in the tub... so hurting right now! - but peering at R2* hes beautiful

Raphael *finally takes lil R2 back now that he's less bloody and screaming bloody murder and deafening his dad. Spares a grateful smile at his brother.* Thanks, Donnie.. *and once Erica is resting, hands her the lil bundle*

Mikey: Blaze: *huffs a bit*

Mikey: Erica: ... wow - *okay forgets she still has to deliver after birth* Raph... look *leans showing him off* hehehe look what we made *kisses that little head-*

Mikey: lol Blaze grumpy - was snoozing so good up til being rudely awoken by cool air Razz

Raphael: daws, lol

Donatello *smiles, nodding* Anytime, brother. *starts getting up, gathering his things then slips out of the room to give the new family some privacy*

Mikey: Hank: *crashes into Donnie!*

Espionata: Mel: Hello slapstick *Isn't high in the least only took one pill took the edge off*

Raphael *leans in to nuzzle the little one's cheek, then snugs his girl* You did good, babe. *smooches*

Donatello Oof! *drops most of what he's holding from the impact*

Mikey: Erica: *meets smoooch* yes... he's beautiful... like his dad Wink *shifts Blaze to her breast - breathlessly
waits teasing the little mouth* he's bigger and heavier than Neo Wink

Mikey: Hank: *unfazed, scrmables picking things up* is everything okay?! she okay?!!

Mikey: Blaze: *Eyes almost the same color as his fathers open to look at him briefly - then he latches and suckles*

Mikey: bwhwhahaa all that work made him hungry Razz

Raphael 8happy years, but not bothering to wipe them away. Smiles at her comment* Heh, yeah.. Neo ain't gonna stand a chance. Wink

Mikey: hehehe

Raphael: * happy tears, not 8 happy tears.. gah! I didn;t count them Razz

Mikey: Erica: *giggles...* he's feeding! *snogs Raph - happy tears too - nods* poor Neo! *snog snog*

Mikey: hehehe yeah figured

Donatello *helps him pick things up* Everything is fine. *smiles at Hank* You have a grandson.

Mikey: Hank: *big relieved sigh* their okay? - ... woooow - how big?

Donatello A bit bigger than Neo. I haven't taken any exact measurements.

Mikey joined the chat

Donatello: wb

Mikey: Chatzy ate me

Mikey: ty

Espionata: Mel: *Gets up and watches*

Mikey: Wink he's nine and a bit pounds Razz

Espionata: That's big lol

Raphael: daww. Hank should come in and see his grandson ^^

Mikey: Hank: *knocking on door - still holding random stuff*

Espionata: Mel: *Watches Hank*

Donatello *smiles and takes it from him* Thanks for helping me pick things up. *carries stuff to his lab and cleans up*

Mikey: Blaze: *total milk haze! ... Sleeeeeps*

Mikey: Angel: *grins at Don* how'd it go Doc? *hugs him*

Donatello *hugs her back* It went just as planned. *smiles*

Donatello I have a new nephew.

Espionata: Mel: Happy for you big brother

Donatello Thanks.

Raphael Who is it? *because he's not gonna give just anyone permission to come in, not with Erica still so exposed

Espionata: Mel: *Hugs Donnie*

Mikey: Hank: Hank

Raphael You can come in. *wonders if Erica is okay with her dad seeing her girly bits*

Mikey: Angel: ohhhh! Hehehe bet he look like his father Wink *snugs*

Donatello *hugs, nuzzling Angel* He does. And Raph couldn't be happier. Smile

Espionata: Mel: Raphie deserves to be happy

Raphael: http://www.faithit.com/bindi-irwin-pours... omg.. I cried so hard)

Mikey: Erica: *smiles at Raph, honestly so exhausted and enthralled by Blaze*

Mikey: Erica: *only gives Hank a smile*

Mikey: Hank: *comes in* ... *sidles over...* oooh my.. can I? *gestures to take his grandson*

Mikey: Angel: I bet he is, She is okay? and R2 healthy? Wink oh man this is exciting!

Mikey: Dawwwww Bindi Smile

Donatello R2 is fine and his real name is Blaze. *nuzzles her again*

Raphael: yesh ^^ steve jr

Mikey: Erica: *reluctant to hand him over, but does... tickling Raphs spot*

Mikey: yep Wink she is Very Happy

Espionata: cool

Mikey: Hank: oooH! You were much lighter than this.. *chuckles and old pro at baby holding! -* his name? *he looks at Raph, honestly not as awkward as usual around him...* he is very cute

Mikey: not what Hank said about Erica when she was born... He said she looks squishy

Donatello: lol!

Espionata: Mel: *Doesn't go near the bathroom door*

Mikey: Angel: *laughs and cheers smooch smooch* Blaze... man their going to be proud as heck yes? *is proud herself of her Stretch, such a good doctor he is*

Mikey: Hanks wrapped about a little finger already

Raphael *Yeah, the awkward is gone for the moment. In total bliss* R2.. *blinks* I mean, Blaze

Mikey: Erica: *little giggle even if busy for them moment passing the after birth*

Donatello Mm-hmm. *then smiles at her* And how are our little ones? Treating you well?

Mikey: Hank: Blaze *beams and nuzzles the little snout* hello Blaze oooh you so cuuuuute*

Mikey: Angel: they are treating me great! Kept down food, exercised, slept good! *kiss kiss kiss*

Raphael: dawwws

Raphael: okies, I gotta go now.. stayed longer than I should >​.<

Raphael: see ya'll tonight *hugs*

Mikey: Wink

Raphael left the chat

Mikey: Pnight night *hugs*

Donatello *kisses*

Espionata: Mel: Where's Mikey?

Mikey: LH&Hank: *help the three back to the Spot.*

Mikey: At GUworld making Ally making more noise!

Mikey: LH: *comes to the lab and knocks on the door*

Espionata: Mel: *Looks at Hank*

Mikey: Hank: *still has Blaze - looks at Mel* yes?

Espionata: Mel: I'm sorry

Mikey: Hank: *nods*

Donatello *turns to the door* Who is it?

Mikey: Angel: *giggles*

Espionata: Mel: Had to say what I felt

Mikey: LH: me *pokes head in,* I... Brought the placenta and cord... Also Erica is showered and now in bed resting Raphae

Mikey: l too, Hank has Blaze *happy gator*

Donatello *smiles at his friend* Thank you.

Mikey: Angel: gonna weigh him? Wink

Donatello *nods* When I get a chance.

Mikey: LH: *nods* welcome... she passed along a thanks to you, for being close

Donatello Me? Well, it was no trouble at all.

Espionata: Mel: Besides I didn't take all those pills *Shows that she has three left*

Mikey: Angel: *rubs his spot*

Donatello *can't hold back a churr*

Mikey: Hank: *growls a little, but rocks the new born* that you even considered it is no promising, Mel I cant
baby sit you through these things, I gave you the opportunities to change - going to see my shrink, choosing to do your tutoring is up to you alone and yes I am not around a lot, and won't ever be - thanks to work

Mikey: LH: *places the face towel wrapped remains of birth on a tray smiling at the pair*

Mikey: Angel: *smiiiiles and kisses cheek*

Espionata: Mel: What Mikko was telling me made sense to me and that caught me when I was vunerable. It felt like she wasn't condeming me and seeing me as some kind of failure. And I tried to change but it's not easy when I don't have you at times Erica is used to you working all the time. I figured I could do the same because I was always alone but I can't and now it feels that your love is conditional and that's not fair

Mikey: Hank: no what is not fair is being given all you need to make a change that is good for you, taking as much time as you need with professional help that is paid for by the way, you have food, shelter, and support of those here and still act as if it is not enough! *steps towards lab* and I can't leave work... It's not the kind of job you walk away from or take paternity leave on so you are going to have to make those steps semi on your own *knocks on lab door*

Espionata: Mel: After all of that you still don't understand. *Curls up on the couch sobbing*

Mikey: oh he does >​<

Espionata: But like a lot of teens she doesn't think that

Mikey: of course not - though she's old enough to be able to!

Espionata: Not always my sister is the same way

Espionata: And she's 21

Donatello *sighs* Yes? *to whoever is knocking*

Mikey: Well she your sister certainly should know better! >​<

Espionata: She should

Mikey: Hank: I do Mel, but you know I am right. *sticks head in the lab* hi hi - brought the little guy to get weighed

Donatello *smiles* Alright. *goes to get the scale ready* You seem to be bonding with him already. *smiles*

Mikey: yes >​<

Mikey: Hank: yeah - big tough military man I am - gone completely to mush Smile *follows Donnie*

Mikey: Angel: oooh myyyy he is sooooo beautiful *looking at the bundle of Blaze - giggles* has... did he have some milk?

Donatello *chuckles* That's the way it should be with grandchildren. *holds his hands out for Blaze*

Mikey: Angel: *watching him - like Neo tough girl act turns to mush*

Donatello Mmm, probably. I left before that happened, but I'm sure that's the only way they got him quiet.

Mikey: Hank: *grins and nods* I went in and he was just finishing up - And Erica looked relaxed so I think it went fine - my wife had trouble getting Erica to latch and was certainly not relaxed! *gives him to Don*

Espionata: Mel: *Just cries more doesn't want to do all that stuff on her own*

Mikey: Blaze: *blinks blinks a few times, then resumes snoooozing*

Donatello Well, in that case we might not get an accurate reading, but it will be close enough. *carefully places the baby on the scale* We can at least get an accurate length now.

Mikey: Angel: *girly squuueeeee* oh he has Raphs eye color! *grins*

Donatello *grins, measuring from top of head to toes*

Mikey: Hank: he does? *missed that!* but his color is paler

Mikey: Blaze: *makes frowny face but keeps sleeping*

Donatello *writes down the measurements on a clipboard then carefully picks the baby up and holds him, looks at
Angel* Would you like to hold him briefly?

Mikey: so about what... I think Havanah was about 54 centimeters at birther - once all un curled Razz

Mikey: but he was ten pounds and had a big head Razz

Donatello: Dang. I don't know what 54 centimeters translates as.

Donatello: Brain is too tired to think.

Mikey: Angel: would I? gimme gimme! *rubs hands and takes him* Blaze... I'm the kick butt Aunty! *nuzzles and smoooches - sniffs* mmmm he has that baby smell!

Donatello *smiles, watching them*

Mikey: 15 . 24 inches Razz

Mikey: nearly a foot and a half length

Espionata: Big baby

Donatello: Okay, thanks.

Mikey: yes Havanah was Razz

Mikey: with a 34 cm round head

Mikey: ... uh... 13 and a bit inches I think - Blaze is just a inch small I guess being almost an entire pound lighter

Mikey: Blaze: *waves his little fist briefly - still sleeping*

Mikey: Angel: oh look already has the habit of swinging in his sleep - hehehe definitely Raph's boy Razz

Donatello *chuckles*

Mikey: Hank: dawwww

Mikey: Angel: Wink he's certainly very cute huh? - though ours will be cuter Razz

Mikey: Hank: no way! *hovering close

Espionata: Mel: *Sighs has no tears left*

Mikey: Hank: *reads measurements* nine and a half pounds - little extra due to his first feed huh? Razz - *writes down the nearly foot and half length and head size*

Donatello *smiles* Yeah.

Donatello Your daughter did very well today.

Mikey: Hank: I can't believe she did it without some pain relief or tearing Razz but glad she did

Mikey joined the chat

Mikey: Angel: Wink dawwww *kisses Her mates cheek, then Blazes*

Mikey: Hank: *proud proud *

Donatello *smiles then returns the smooch on Angel's cheek* I can't wait for our double bundle.

Donatello: Gonna head off in a few minutes.

Mikey: Angel: hah twice the mega cute! Indeed Wink me too can't wait!

Mikey: Me too Wink

Donatello *caresses the little one's head*

Donatello: I'm gonna head off now. Night *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 pm

pt 62.

Espionata: Mel: *Didn't get much sleep last night*

Mikey: hehehe I doubt those in the Spot did either - Blaze has good lungs Razz

Espionata: Mel: That baby is loud

Mikey *has Blaze in one arm and Neo in other - Blaze being noisy still* yes he is - like Uncle Mikey!
hehehe hey check it out their about the same size Razz

Espionata: Mel: Blaze is big Oo

Mikey *gives them to Angel - only came to steal some pickles for his mate - they still in that room!* I changed them and both have fed - gotta go! *Portal hops*

Mikey: Pickles!

Mikey: Angel: *bliiiinks - but chuckles guess she'd have to get used to carrying about two bundles...*

Espionata: Mel: Which means all the gunk that was inside Blaze came out DX

Espionata: That stuff is like tar

Mikey: Angel: dawww more than likely - *sits with them both*

Espionata: Mel: He was noisy DX

Mikey: Blaze: *not hungry, or windy or smelly - just making noise for the heck of it!*

Mikey changed name to Angel

Espionata: Mel: He likes to make noise

Angel he'll wear himself out Smile being so new and all

Donatello Smile

Espionata: Mel: Yeah Erica is probably sleeping

Angel: Erica: *VERY swollen and sore and indeed sleeping!!!*

Angel hehhee *looks about - tickles Neo - giggles when one of Blaze's waving little fists bumps him*

Espionata: Plus she gets to deal with bleeding like a stuck pig for eight weeks DX

Espionata: Mel: Yep Blaze is Raphie's

Angel: yep Wink

Espionata: Hopefully she put a really absorbent towel there Razz

Angel *giggling cause Neo is complaining -* and that sounds like the Chief - all lecturing Razz

Espionata: Mel: Pretty much

Donatello *chuckles*

Angel *sees Don and waves him over eager the boys in her lap* hehhee check em out Stretch Wink already getting along like their fathers

Espionata: Mel: Which means barely >​>​

Donatello *smiles* Mm-hmm.

Angel: Blaze: *Stops the loud howling - yawns and sleeps*

Donatello Mm, much better. *whispers*

Espionata: Mel: Now he sleeps

Angel *sniggers and pats spot beside her for Don* at least we know his lungs work huh? Wink

Espionata: Mel: As well as his voice

Angel yes - and it sounds good -

Espionata: Mel: It just sounds loud

Angel *rolls her eyes - did not mind the noise - probably a side affect of being friends with Mikey - and being mate to some one whom occasionally causes loud explosions in his lab... and whose robot is a odd ball of noise* loud and proud

Espionata: Mel: You will think it's loud once both of them start >​>​

Donatello *smiles, sitting next to Angel*

Donatello: Bundle of sunshine she is.

Angel *grins and nestles into him bringing Blaze into his lap* Mikey's right their about the same size Wink *has Neo in her lap*

Espionata: She's speaking from experience lol

Donatello *takes Blaze in his arms*

Espionata: Mel: They are cute >​>​

Angel: Blaze: *makes little noise, but sleeps on*

Angel they are... you guys do sire very lovely little ones Wink *tickles Neo*

Donatello *smiles and gently rocks Blaze*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah we're lucky that humans are compatible

Angel or as Erica put it long ago - not compatible but sex changes that Wink - the more sex the more mutagen sharing the more changing Razz *watches Don smiling at them both*

Espionata: Mel: Surprised it didn't mutate you Razz

Donatello *blushes slightly, keeping his gaze on the sleeping bundle in his arms*

Angel: Erica: *sooooooo sore* there is not enough mutagen in each ejaculation to provide the necessary chain reactive change in cellular DNA and RNA simultaneously for full mutation *sloooooooow moving*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Erica

Angel hey girl... *admiring Don holding his Nephew*

Angel: Blaze: *wriggles and content little noise - sleeeps*

Donatello *smiles down at his nephew then looks up at Erica* Hi. *whispers*

Angel: Erica: hi Mel, hey Girlfriend... hi PrettyEyes... *barely makes it to the couch, but is up and mobile and going to at least make it to kitchen for something to eat and drink...smiles at Neo - fingers caress Blaze's cheek* he is very healthy

Espionata: Mel: And big

Donatello How are you feeling, Erica?

Angel: Erica: like I ran a marathon and something heavy ran over me from lower back and down - and my left boob is all swollen! *points!*

Espionata: Mel: I think it's full of milk Erica

Angel: Erica: yep he is - a big boy *smiles at Mel, forgotten there was a disagreement*

Espionata: Mel: *Didn't forget*

Donatello *smiles softly at Erica* Did you need any pain medication?

Angel OO *sees swollen breast* DAng - it's like... so firm *yes totally reached out and felt it up!* and warm! Oo why is it doing that?

Donatello *is a bit sorry he looked up at that very moment* >​.<

Angel: Erica: *nods at Donnie - hisses a little at Angel's touch* ouch, it will be okay when Blaze feeds again he'll help it - and yes please PrettyEyes - Smile that would be great

Angel: lol!!

Angel Oo sorry - *wonders if she'll have the same issue sometime*

Donatello *smiles at Erica* Would you mind holding your son while I go get it?

Espionata: Mel: Back when I actually was in school some girls complained about it and sometimes their shirts were wet these were the girls that thought it would be fun to have a baby

Angel: Erica: *giggles and holds out arms for Blaze* of course! *takes him gently - nuzzle him, purrrrrs* mmmmmm hello lil man... noisy lil man *looks at Mel* yeah I knew a few of those types too

Espionata: Mel: And how it ends up

Donatello *gets up and gets the pain medication for her*

Angel I knew some too - and not all end up preggos or parenting young *watches Don go smiling at him - then at the new mother and infant standing beside her* some went on to work first, some not some had their kids and couldnt cope, some had them and were fine with it, made lives for
themselves and the young ones.

Espionata: Mel: Depends on the area

Angel depends on a lot of things, locations, family support, availibility of services that kind of thing

Espionata: Mel: Still not a good idea

Donatello *comes back with two pills and a glass of water for Erica*

Angel: Erica: thanks you Don *smiles - shifts Blaze to her swollen side - winces a little as he begins suckling - takes the pills and puts them in her mouth then takes the glass nodding in agreement to Mel*

Espionata: Mel: Doesn't that hurt?

Donatello *was going to offer to take Blaze back but sees Erica feeding him instead, smiles*

Donatello You're welcome.

Angel: Blaze: *sucks suck sucks!*

Angel: Razz

Angel: Erica: *shakes head Mel* it did at first but it's feeling a bit better now - *smiles at Don*

Espionata: Mel: That's good

Donatello *smiles back*

Angel *giggles and watches - tickles Neo*

Angel: Erica: thanks Donni e- for being there... glad things went smoothly *and Blaze slips off so she shifts the shirt back over her boob and offers him back to Donnie for hugs - even if she can't stop nuzzling him*

Donatello *smiles* It's no problem.

Donatello *takes Blaze from her but allows her to give him as many nuzzles as she wants*

Espionata: Mel: At least Blaze is cute

Angel he is - hehehe hows mummy and daddy doing? -

Angel: Erica: Wink Raph can finally sleep - I think he was very worried, it wore him out - and I am okay surprisingly no tearing or unusual bleeding or over bearing pain... * smiles at Don and Blaze - already so very in love with the little guy* his shell and plastron have hardened a lil Donnie

Donatello Mm-hmm. I noticed. Smile

Angel *giggles watching Donnie - winks at him* your a natural with him Stretch

Angel he may need to burp - bubs do that right? *not sure but thinks she heard it somewhere - probably on tv

Espionata: Mel: He does foster homes teaches you that >​>​

Donatello Yeah. *turns him enough so Blaze is against his shoulder, snagging a clean rag to put under his head before attempting to burp him*

Donatello *smiles at Angel* Thanks.

Angel: Blaze: *wriggles... then burps and farts at same time - ahhhh better!*

Espionata: Mel: Better hope that wasn't wet sounding Razz

Donatello Um... *has no idea*

Espionata: Mel: When babies fart usually they left a load in the diaper >​>​

Angel *giggling... giggling!* oooh that was cute!

Angel: Erica: zzzzzzzzzzzz *totally passed out*

Espionata: Mel: And Erica is asleep

Angel dawwwwwww

Angel: Blaze: *totally did do poopies!*

Espionata: Mel: And because he doesn't eat food yet it will be even more gross DX

Donatello *sighs*

Angel want me to change him Lover? *giggling still at the cute of Don and his nephew*

Shaya joined the chat

Angel: hello!!!

Espionata: Mel: Hey part of babies being babies >​>​

Angel yes it is Smile and thats fine - Aunt Angel and Uncle Don not scare of poop Razz

Espionata: Mel: If you say so Razz

Donatello If you want.

Donatello: Hi

Angel ... never actually done this before... *admitts and grins goes to get one of those reusable diapers GranGRan made and some wipes - and then holds out hands for their large little nephew*

Donatello *holds him out to her but remains close*

Espionata: Mel: Good luck and watch out for pee boys will pee on you

Angel thanks Stretch Wink *can soooo do this! - and is amused as she peels open the little nappy -* oh this aint so bad... ah! *ducks out of the way in time as Blaze - yep now free of his confines finishes his wee* .... oh thats what you meant?

Angel: lol he is going to nail his uncles with that some time Razz

Espionata: Mel: Yep you can tell by how his tail is

Espionata: Mel: Happened to my foster mom's a lot

Espionata: *moms

Angel: yep happen here quiet a bit too Razz

Angel *giggles and cleans up his mess and him and gives the clean re nappy tailed little guy back to his uncle and takes away the dirty stuff*

Espionata: Mel: Now you know what to look out for

Angel: Blaze: *totally a content little turtle, sleeps*

Espionata: Mel: I refuse to do diapers because I know what will happen

Angel >​>​ I say you just roll with it - not as if the bub knows what he is doing and its just pee

Espionata: Mel: Oh I know how to do it was forced to in the foster home because for some reason it was a girl's job and I was the only girl that was deemed old enough DX

Angel *just rolls eyes and watches Blaze and Don - giggles cuddles Neo*

Espionata: Mel: And you get to have twins >​>​

Angel I know! - Don's twins! I am so excited!

Espionata: Mel: I bet you are

Angel: Erica: *frowns a little at excited loud voice - zzzzzzzz*

Espionata: Mel: Have fun at night Razz

Espionata: Mel: Blaze is a cute baby

Angel yes he is Wink I should get Mummy back to bed here Lover here's Neo too Wink * and her poor turtle now has two as she pokes Erica enough that she is awake enough to shuffle back off to the Spot... Steering her*

Donatello *holds both babies*

Espionata: Mel: They're tiny compared to you

Donatello Mm-hmm

Espionata: Mel: Of course you're tall and I'm tiny compared to you >​>​

Donatello Right. *wonders where she's going with this*

Espionata: Mel: So for awhile at least you might be a makeshift jungle gym >​>​

Angel: Lol!

Angel: Blaze: *foot out... Brushing against Neo's leg*

Angel *tucked the girl back in be - coming back, watching Don and the boys*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 12:37 pm

pt 63.

Leo what!? I'm here. what?

Leo AHHHHHHH i see small people.

Espionata: Mel: Very funny >​>​

Leo I'm very funny. more so then even Mike

Espionata: Mel: Am I really that small?

Leo no. well I mean, compared to me, yes

Espionata: Mel: How tall are you?

Leo 6 foot 2

Espionata: Mel: I'm 4'7" >​<

Leo dawwwwww so cute.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah cute >​>​

Leo *skips away*

Espionata: Mel: Your nephew was born

Leo the red one?

Espionata: Mel: Yes Blaze

Leo wonderful! I knew this. I think. was i here? I don't know. where is he? I must pit him against Neo at once!

Espionata: Mel: Sleeping with his mom

Leo well as soon as they wake, battle to the death! we'll see who has the best baby!

Espionata: Mel: They won't do much

Leo Neo will! he's a born fighter!

Espionata: Mel: You sure about that?

Leo yes

Espionata: Mel: What's he doing right now?

Leo working out in the dojo.

Espionata: Mel: How he's what a month old?

Leo younger then that!

Espionata: Mel: Babies his age mainly sleep Leo

Leo not my baby. Neo has no time to sleep. he has to get in shape.

Espionata: Mel: Really?

Leo no not really -_- he's sleeping with Vic. really? you think I have my son working out? he has to at least be a year old.

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* How long were you gonna keep that up

Leo *grins* I don't know. *ruffles her hair*

Espionata: Mel: So Mikko decided to try to make me a druggie >​>​

Leo and?

Leo: Mikko: I'm still here! I can hear you!

Espionata: Mel: And it almost worked she got into my head

Leo she does have good drugs. I mean, most of it I wouldn't recommend but...some, might help you

Leo well, she has some mood stablizers that could help you

Espionata: They could?

Leo yeah. I wouldn't start popping pills or anything, let Don have a look at them before you take
them

Espionata: Mel: Good idea

Leo: Mikko: *tosses pills at the both of them*

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Mikko >​>​

Leo: Mikko: welcome!

Leo ok let me know when the blaze kid is awake I'm taking a nap *heads off *

Espionata: Mel: I will but he is cute ^^

Leo not as cute as Neo!

Espionata: Mel: Well Neo is your baby >​>​

Leo and sense i'm the best looking out of the four of us, I have the best looking baby

Espionata: Mel: Quite the ego Razz

Leo *grins*

Espionata: Mel: But better than being boring Razz

Leo yes! I think I'm going bald though

Espionata: Mel: You never had hair

Leo O.O nooooo my hair!

Espionata: Mel: Leo turtles don't have hair

Leo well that sucks. maybe I'll try some hair growth stuff

Espionata: Mel: It would be like me being a mutant turtle

Leo ooooh yeah we were suppose to make that happen

Espionata: Mel: Well we don't have any mutagen

Leo: Mikko: I do!

Espionata: Mel: You do?

Leo: Mikko: yes! *pulls out big tube of mutagen and tosses it to Mel*

Espionata: Mel: *Barely catches it* Where did you find this?

Donatello ....What are you doing?

Leo: Mikko: it fell from the sky

Leo Don! we're going to mutate Mel

Donatello What? No.

Leo what, yes!

Espionata: Mel: It fell from the sky?

Donatello Leo, why are you even supporting this?

Leo I'm bored?

Donatello *siiiiighs* -_- That's not a good reason.

Leo I know. my player told me to shape up.

Donatello She's right.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah >​>​

Leo: so not into this tonight, XD sowwy))

Espionata: That's okay lol

Donatello: Dawwww *hugs*

Leo: *hugs*)

Leo ok no mutation. uh...but cool we have mutagen right?

Donatello Why would we need mutagen?

Espionata: Mel: And it's not like Mikko would use it >​>​

Leo to...study? I don't know!

Leo: Mikko: I was using it on the stray dogs!

Donatello Why don't I hold onto it for safe-keeping?

Leo good idea.

Donatello *holds his hand out for the canister*

Espionata: Mel: *Gives it to Donnie*

Donatello *takes it puts it away somewhere safe*

Espionata: Mel: Leo says that some of the drugs Mikko has are mood stablizers not sure if that's true or not

Leo: Mikko: it's true!

Leo uh, guys. Mikko just said she mutated a bunch of stray dogs, shouldn't we do something about that?

Donatello *sighs* What can we do about it, Leo?

Leo nothing I guess. we'll just stay down here and do nothing.

Donatello We need to ask Mikko some questions first.

Leo: Mikko: I am not ready for questions

Donatello Well, you need to answer a couple of them.

Leo: Mikko: ok ask away

Donatello The first one is: was that your only canister of mutatgen?

Espionata: Mel: *Listens*

Leo: Mikko: yes

Donatello And I want the truth.

Leo: Mikko: that was all I had. really.

Donatello Okay. The next one is, what happened to those dogs you mutated?

Leo: Mikko: I don't know, I let them drink the green stuff then they all ran off

Espionata: Mel: That's not good Oo

Donatello *sighs, rubbing his temples* Why did you do that?

Leo: Mikko: I was bored?

Donatello *glares at her*

Leo: Mikko: they were hungry! I was helping!

Donatello You have absolutely no idea what you have done.

Espionata: Mel: You just caused a huge problem

Leo: Mikko: or not, what if they turned out like you guys. ninja fighting dogs.

Donatello More likely they are causing chaos on the streets. -_-

Espionata: Mel: A lot of chaos

Leo: Mikko: I think there was a cartoon about huminoide dogs, they were super heros

Donatello *sighs, shaking his head*

Espionata: Mel: There was?

Leo: Mikko: road rovers!

Espionata: Mel: Never heard of it

Donatello Me, either.

Leo >​.>​ ok so here's the plan! we track these dogs down! maybe we can reason with them.

Donatello It depends on what they turned into, Leo.

Espionata: Mel: Like we have a choice

Leo right. lets wait for the others first

Espionata: Mel: Don't have much of a choice

Donatello So, what now?

Leo we wait for the others and let them know what's going on.

Donatello *nods*

Espionata: Mel: Not much else we can do

Leo: Mikko: for now lets finger pant!

Espionata: Mel: We're not little kids

Leo: Mikko: you are right. lets paint with our tits and dicks!

Donatello O.o ...pass.

Espionata: Mel: Gross

Leo: Mikko: well you wanted to be more adult

MasterSplinter joined the chat 12 seconds ago

Leo I'm too tired for this.

Espionata: Mel: That's still gross

Donatello: Hello

MasterSplinter: Hello hello how is everyone?

Espionata: good

Leo: in pain, tired, dying, )

MasterSplinter *stole Neo and Blaze* Woooow Blaze is a big baby

Shaya joined the chat

Espionata: good

Leo maybe, but Neo could still take him on.

Espionata: Hi

Donatello: Hi

Espionata: Mel: Not right now he can't

Shaya *follows the Grand-Rat* Look at the cuties!

MasterSplinter: hello

MasterSplinter *offers Blaze to Shaya* mmm afraid not the grandsons will not be taking each other on

MasterSplinter how heavy was Blaze when born Donatello? Very Happy

Donatello: Shoot, I can't remember. lol

Shaya *hold Blaze in her arm cradling him*

Espionata: Nine something lol

Shaya What a big little rascal you are.

Donatello *smiles* 9.45 pounds.

MasterSplinter: Lol - big? Razz

Donatello: *player just made that up*

Espionata: Mel: He's big Oo

MasterSplinter *whistles.* that's a good size for a new born *snuggimg Neo*

MasterSplinter: lol

Donatello *smiles* He's definitely healthy.

Leo *has fallen asleep on the couch*

Shaya Is Momma Still resting? *asks the baby but expecting the group to answer for him* You tuckered her out.

MasterSplinter they both look healthy - how is Angel doing?

Espionata: Mel: Probably

Donatello She's doing great.

MasterSplinter Istole him from the circle of their arms, important she rests as much as possible Wink ... that is good Donatello, not too sick?

Donatello *shakes his head* No.

Shaya Ohh *Looks up at the mutants* How are you all? Babies, training, emotionals, it takes a lot out of people.

MasterSplinter I am well Smile

Donatello I'm doing pretty good, thank you. How about you, Shaya?

MasterSplinter *almost sits on Leo - still cuddling Neo -pats spot next to him with tail for Shaya whom has Blaze*

Leo doesn't care!*

MasterSplinter: lol!

Leo *so tired*

Espionata: Mel: While Mikko thought it was a good idea to give mutagen to dogs

Leo: Mikko: do you have to tell everyone?

Espionata: Mel: They have to be warned

Leo: Mikko: it's fine, they are well behaved dogs

MasterSplinter >​>​ keep them away from my grand babies

Espionata: Mel: I don't think so Mikko

Leo: Mikko: you don't know them Like I do!

Espionata: Mel: Then where are they?

Leo: Mikko: out and about

MasterSplinter *looks at Shaya and offers to swap nuzzle nuzzles Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Doing what>​

Espionata: *?

Leo: Mikko: mating?

Espionata: Mel: That's not good Oo

Leo: Mikko: I don't know if that's what they're doing it was just a guess

Espionata: Mel: Mikko we're going to find them now

MasterSplinter: Razz

Shaya *sits next to Splinter, to swap babies and enjoy each other's company* I'm well for the amount of paperwork I finished today. The only draw on being biological specialist in Envirmental solutions is that i have to write about 23 reports every month I am out in the field.

MasterSplinter oO sounds difficult

MasterSplinter hello Blaze Smile big boy like Daddy ? .*nuzzle nuzzle*

Donatello: Psst! MS? On MM? Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Grabs Mikko*

Shaya: MM... on the way!

Leo: Mikko: O.O AH! what!?

Espionata: Mel: *Drags her* We're going to find those dogs

Leo: Mikko: noooooooo I don't wanna!

Shaya Aren't you sweet Neo. What vibrant eyes you have. *Holds close, but weary of the vampire
bite, err suckle?*

Espionata: Mel: You caused this mess so you need to fix it

Leo: Mikko: nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Espionata: Mel: *Drags her to the city's surface*

Leo: Mikko: how are you doing this!? I'm bigger then you!

Shaya *looks up again* Sounds like those two are at it again. * looks back at the babies , and mutants* Now it may be a bit quieter... which tends not to be for long.

Espionata: Mel: You're not struggling

Leo: Mikko: yes I am!

Espionata: Mel: Then why haven't you gotten loose? *Looks for the dogs*

Leo: Mikko: I'm so lazy!

Espionata: Mel: Yeah that's to bad now where are those dogs.

Leo: Mikko: I don't know. they're dogs they go where they want

Angel joined the chat

Espionata: Mel: *Whistles for the dogs*

Leo: Mikko: they are strays, they will not come when called.

Angel: hello hello

Angel: lol!!! MS stole Blaze and Neo Razz

Shaya: ...

Espionata: Mel: You never know

Shaya: Shaya has Neo, next to Grand-rat.

Espionata: And Mel is making Mikko find mutant dogs

Angel: yep hehehe after MS stole them Razz

Angel: Blaze: *clenches little fists and WAILS*

Espionata: Mel: *Keeps looking for the dogs dragging Mikko with her*

Leo: Mikko: I hope you find them and they eat you!

MasterSplinter Smile they sooo cute huh? Wink

MasterSplinter: Bwhaha! In Uncle Leo's and Granpas ears! Poor guys Razz

Espionata: Mel: They shouldn't want to eat me to small and skinny

Donatello: MSSSSSSSS? MM? Very Happy

Leo: Mikko: fine I'll eat you

Espionata: Mel: Try that and you get to see how sharp my daggers are

MasterSplinter: oh! Yes! Smile

Leo: Mikko: yer like one of those tiny dogs that try to act all tough.

Shaya Aww poor babe. *hold Neo close as if to cover his ears from the wail*

Angel: Erica: *hears Blaze - rolls off bed and shuffles to where his loud cry is coming from*

Espionata: Mel: Mikko I got into fights all the time

Leo: Mikko: HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY A TINY ELF!!!

Angel: lol

Espionata: Mel: No you're not

Espionata: Mel: *Comes back to the lair* Stupid Mikko >​>​

MasterSplinter Wink *holds Blaze out to Erica*

Angel: Erica: *smiles and takes her very loooooud son - quietens him with a boob -* Hello hello *to all*

Angel Hey girlfriend - man he has a good set of lungs Razz

Espionata: Mel: Angel be careful topside Mikko mutated dogs

Donatello: Isn't that always the best way to shut a man up? Razz

Angel: lol! BOOBS!

Angel: Angel is amused and thinks she will test that theory next time her beloved starts explaining something sciency she don't understand Wink

Donatello: No offense, MS. Wink *forgot he was in here*

MasterSplinter: Kidding? I love boobs!

Donatello: Very Happy

MasterSplinter: My wives particularly but boobs in general Wink

Donatello: Yes, that will shut Don up really well. Razz

Donatello: Don: *tests that theory* >​ : )

Angel: hhehehee!

Angel *sloooooooooooowly removed top - then braaaaaaa .... gives them a little jiggle*

Angel: Erica: *amused.... Blaze is asleep in her arms*

Donatello Don: *stares* o.o

Espionata: Mel: Sleepy baby

Angel what were you saying? *sidles closer - stretching arms sloooowly - making boobs lift and more prominent*

Espionata: Mel: *Looks for Mikey*

Angel: Erica: he will sleep most of the time this young *nuzzles him gently*

Donatello Uh...I was saying, um...I was saying... *moves closer* H-Hi... Very Happy

Angel hello yourself stud *smooooches*

Donatello *smooches then lightly gropes a boob*

MasterSplinter you alright? *to Erica*

Angel mmmmm! *oh yeah! thats good! tickles his spot - kissing kissing*

Donatello *churrs, keeps kissing her*

Angel: Erica: I am - still very sore but not crippling swollen soreness as before *shifts Blaze up to
her shoulder to burp him

Espionata: Mel: Where's Mikey?

Angel: still in guWorld Razz

Espionata: Mel: Still?

Espionata: Mel: WHy?

Angel *smoooochies making deeper by cupping back of his head *

Angel: Sex, having loads of it in the scan room:)

Angel: Yes!! Kim be like they worse than bats! And wont leave!!

Shaya: Shaya is going to hate me

Shaya: buuuuuut~

Espionata: Uhoh lol

Donatello: Oh?

Espionata: Mel hates me lol

Donatello *churrs, kiss kiss*

Espionata: Mel: *Sighs*

Shaya *Walks in an underbust Corset over a cowl neck sweater, aka all the hint so of cleavage without showing it*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Shay

Angel: LH: *waaaaaaaaaaaaags long tail knocking over chairs and other miscellaneous stuffs, takes no notice* ^___^

Shaya hey Mel

Angel mmmmm to, your.... room? *snogs snogs*

Angel: Erica: *ducks out of way giggling, heads back to bed *

Espionata: Mel: How did you up wearing that?

Shaya Trust me, my closet has too many unused jems in there. This *gestures to her tiny waist ratio* is just one of them.

Espionata: Mel: Oh

Angel: LH: *gator drool!* it looks great

Shaya Work, and being down here usually makes me weary of wearing my more...unique pieces. Also 'mun wanted to show me off. I'm too shy.

Shaya Thank you Big Guy. I knew you would like it *twirls*

Angel: LH: *nods nods!* I do!

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns*

Donatello *smiles, taking her hand* Come on.

Shaya should we sent you to your bed?

Espionata: Mel: No I'm fine

Angel ohhh I'm a .. cummin *winks at Stretch - follows*

Angel: LH: but you look tired

Espionata: Mel: It was just a yawn

Shaya Which leads to another

Espionata: Mel; No it doesn't

Angel: LH: *trying not to perv... so is!!*

Shaya *small smirk on her lips* You are staring Ma Chere.

Angel: LH: I am?... :">​ well forgive me Wink but you are beautiful.

Angel: Mr smooth scales

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles*\

Donatello *takes her to his room then snogs her again once the door is closed*

Angel mmmmmmm *teases his sides*

Angel: Lol

Shaya I do try to keep you on your toes. *leans her back to him, clear view down her top if he wished*

Angel: LH: oO ... OO * looks!!!!*

Donatello *churrs, gently nips her shoulder*

Espionata: Mel: *Stifles yawn*\

Donatello: Saw that, Mel. Razz

Angel *shiver!! Loves them nips and churns! lol! Stop it making me yawn!

Angel: Lemme fix that

Angel *shiver!! Loves them nips and churrs!*

Angel: *lol! Stop it making me yawn!

Angel: Wink

Angel: Fixed!

Donatello *kisses her again*

Donatello: I take it all of us might be calling it an early night.

Donatello: Wink

Shaya Your jaw okay? *scratches it if it isn't open wide to cool him down, slight boob wiggle*

Espionata: >​>​

Angel: I definitely will be Wink

Angel: LH: *eyes roll, happy gator rumble lowers snout to brush her collar bone*

Angel *helps get his gear off, smoooochies*

Shaya I missed you. *tries to keep scratching* I don't see you often enough.

Angel: LH: though it makes these moments all the sweeter * ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbles​, happy happy rumbles*

Angel: When not so hung over I shall pm Shaya back Very Happy was working on it Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Falls asleep on the couch*

Shaya I was thinking of showing you how this comes off *stops chin rubs* but first...

Shaya *tucks Mel in on the couch* noght hon

Espionata: Mel: *Is sleeping*

Shaya *gestures for LH to follow*

Shaya *Dissappears to the front of the lair*

Donatello *gropes her, helping her undress him before returning the favor*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 1:17 pm

pt 64.

Donatello *decides to go for a coffee run, exits his lab to get some from the kitchen, carrying his empty cup with him*

Espionata: Mel: Coffee break?

Donatello Mm, yeah.

Donatello How are you doing, Mel?

Espionata: Mel: Alright

Donatello Good.

Espionata: Mel: I know

Donatello Hmm?

Donatello What do you know?

Espionata: Mel: Does that matter?

Donatello Maybe. What's on your mind?

Espionata: Mel: Nothing why?

Donatello It just seems like there is something you want to say. *shrugs*

Espionata: Mel: No not really

Donatello *shrugs again* Okay. *heads to the kitchen*

Espionata: Mel: *Stretches and notices her hair getting longer* Need to cut it

Donatello Hmm?

Espionata: Mel: My hair need to cut it less chance of being grabbed by it if I end up in a fight

Donatello I see. Do you have someone in mind to cut it?

Espionata: Mel: No not really?

Espionata: Mel: Why know someone who can cut hair?

Donatello Well, my brothers and I don't have hair so we've never had the experience to do it. Maybe one of the girls can?

Espionata: Mel: Like it matters my hair is gonna be short and spiky

Donatello Maybe Mikey could do it.

Espionata: Mel: Mikey?

Angel: Very Happy he is still stuck in gu world but sure he could do it when he gets home Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Still?

Angel: yep

Espionata: Mel: Has his tail fallen off yet>​

Donatello That's...a good question.

Angel: he says NO and had to look just encase - but still there Razz

Angel - it is OO

Espionata: Mel: That's surprising Oo

Angel: if he were here he'd look worriedly to Donnie for reassurance that can't happen Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Well tell him to get back home I'm sure Kim wants that room back

Espionata: Mel: All they're doing is defiling that poor room

Angel >​< and defiling is the way young couple bond Mel

Donatello I'm sure when it's yours and Raidon's turn, you'll change your mind.

Angel think Erica explained the chemical reaction in the brain to me once - I forgot it.... and most of the fancy names but essentially cuddling, sex and other affections release these and create the 'bonding' feeling - so it important for them

Espionata: Mel: Maybe but he's courting me first

Angel Very Happy he was raised well then

Donatello It's good you're taking things slow.

Espionata: Mel: Plus Mikey is really protective when it comes to me having a mate

Donatello *chuckles a little*

Angel meh he seems to have relaxed a lot recently *slides over to Dona nd pecks his snout*

Espionata: Mel: Well I am younger than him for once he isn't younger >​>​

Angel ... thought you were aged up to be in here?

Angel so no he does not need to be over protective

Donatello *smiles and returns the smooch*

Espionata: Mel: It can happen either way Angel

Angel >​>​ maybe - but in here it is of no concern because you are of age and Raidon of age so Mikey is probably more like 'go get 'im kiddo' Razz *snogs her turtle*

Donatello *snogs back*

Espionata: Mel: Never know >​>​

Angel: actually she does - Razz

Angel: so nope sorry Mikey will not be super protective in here - only over Ally and their spawn of course Razz and his brothers spawns Razz

Donatello *caresses Angel's belly*

Angel *had been rolling her eyes at Mel's continuing answer back - and snogging Don too much to respond - now grins and drops hands to his* mmm such a good little bump Smile

Donatello How are they treating you?

Espionata: Mel: Twins should be fun

Angel right now? fantastic, slept great - no sickness Smile *smooches*

Angel: yes it will be

Espionata: Mel: You're lucky Angel

Donatello *smiles, smooches back* Did you want some decaf coffee?

Angel don't I know it Very Happy and sure Stretch would love some Very Happy

Donatello *pours some decaf in another mug for her then hands it to her* Here. *smiles*

Donatello: Two coffeemakers. Wink

Angel: lol! and coffeeloverrrrrs Razz

Espionata: Mel: You two would die without coffee in an apocolypse Razz

Angel meh - we'd find a way to cope - probably more sex Razz

Espionata: Mel: What if it had zombies?

Donatello *if he was drinking coffee at the time he probably would have given someone a shower* o.o :">​

Angel: lmao!

Espionata: Mel: Now I'm picturing zombie sex gross DX

Angel .... well that could put a hamper on the mood - but I am sure being busy trying not to be eaten will ensure we will be too busy to note coffee withdrawals...

Espionata: Mel: Yeah considering on Walking Dead some guy had his face eaten

Donatello That's just a TV show, Mel.

Espionata: Mel: I know it's a tv show but you exist and Stockman is crazy

Angel *shrugs*

Espionata: Mel: Sheesh I do know reality

Angel *giggling - sips coffee*

Donatello *pours a cup of his own coffee and sips it*

Angel Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Besides unlike Mikko I don't see or hear things >​>​

Angel thats always a plus

Espionata: Mel: Yeah it is

Espionata: Mel: *Sits at the table laying her head on her arms*

Angel *hums - quiet comfy just enjoying a coffee with Don*

Espionata: Mel: Quiet night

Angel yes

Espionata: Mel: Guess we could use some of those

Angel Always - especially with babies about

Donatello I fully agree.

Espionata: Mel: Well it won't be quiet forever nothing stays peaceful for long

Angel maybe - but not eager for it *snugs Don smiling*

Donatello *nuzzles her then sips his coffee again*

Angel *puuurrrrrs*

Espionata: Mel: You two should get married

Donatello *smiles* I think that's in our future. After our little ones are born.

Espionata: Mel: Good

Angel well I did propose so it is definitely happening Very Happy

Donatello *smiles, smooching Angel's cheek* She sure did.

Espionata: Mel: Good but any way to convince Leo that I'm to old to be a flower girl?

Angel - why? it's a positive thing

Espionata: Mel: Angel it's a role for little kids

Angel why are you always so negative and argumentative? *wants to roll her eyes but refrains, sips coffee instead* and actually it just is commonly a young female participant - does not mean it cannot be a teenager - your not exactly ancient you know

Espionata: Mel: I'm not being negative just because I don't wanna be a flower girl

Angel ... yeah - and whats your reasons for not 'just wanna'? that usually those that do it are younger? because you may have to wear nice cloths? enjoy something someone you sometimes call a big brother is sharing with you?

Espionata: Mel: There is Elena she could be a flower girl and just because I don't wanna be a flower girl doesn't mean I won't be part of his wedding.

Donatello Is there a certain role you would like to take part in?

Angel: Angel: Elena does not live in this verse - you were asked to have an honor role in a wedding and your refusing for no good reason. But ultimately it is up to you and I am sure Leo will respect it.... he seems well enough to these days. *tugs on Don's hand and heads to their room with her coffee*

Espionata: Mel: Then you be a flower girl Razz

Donatello *sticks around for Mel's answer to his question*

Espionata: Mel: I don't maybe a bridesmaid or something

Angel *pauses on way to room* I was not asked. And unlike you I would have at least a good reason to decline such a role if it were offered my way >​>​ but I'd most likely do it.

Espionata: Mel: Just because you don't think it's a good reason doesn't mean I don't

Angel you didn't give a reason -

Donatello *highly doubts it* Then you need to speak with the party involved in that. *heads off with Angel*

Angel and your annoying me - *continues to room wriggling hips for Don's visual enjoyment*

Donatello *definitely took notice but only watches for now*

Espionata: Mel: Oh brother >​>​

Angel: lol! as long as he does not spill coffee on himself it's all good Razz

Donatello *is a ninja -- of course he won't* Wink

Angel: lol!!!!

Angel * beeeeends over in door way to slide off the runners she had on for the light fast walk she did*

Donatello o.o

Angel *showing off long legs by slowly pulling off her socks now*

Angel: hehhee

Espionata: Mel: No need to guess what will happen >​>​

Donatello *sips his coffee, just watching her*

Angel: Hank: *trying NOT to perve* well those legs are..... ooooooooo - and that backside is gorgeous *hopes the turtle does not hear him!*

Espionata: Mel: Daddy >​>​

Donatello *did but makes no move to make him leave*

Angel *slowly straitens and goes into room a little further out of line of site... this time her hips wriggle just a tad as she hooks thumbs under legging waist band to sliiiiiiiiiiide them off slowly*

Angel: Hank: damn it can't see anything now! >​< ... *sighs*

Donatello *enters the room and closes the door behind him*

Espionata: Mel: Angel is big brother's mate

Angel: bwhahahaha

Angel joined the chat 5 seconds ago

Angel: Hank: I know, still she's hot Wink

Angel: ty

Angel *smiles, standing in undies, slowly begins stripping off her top*

Espionata: Mel: And she's a lot younger than you >​>​

Angel: Hank: ... Yes, but legally old enough Razz - I won't hit on her relax

Espionata: Mel: I know Daddy

Donatello *stares, debating on whether to touch or not*

Angel *makes cleavage, bra for now jiggle sliding top off her arms...*

Donatello *staaaaaaares*

Angel *lightly flicks shirt just short of Don before letting it fall, great release of sweat enhanced scent - hehehe* enjoying the show?

Espionata: Mel: Well it doesn't this time

Donatello *nods* Mmmm...you have no idea. *grins*

Angel *grins back...* should I remove the... rest *the remaining purple underwears*

Donatello *nods* Or allow me to. Very Happy

Angel *wriggles boobs and butt* mmmm yes please... *steps closer*

Donatello *closes the distance then kisses her before removing the last of her clothing*

Angel *kisses back slides hands over him , silently asking if she should return the favor and slip his gear and cloths off him*

Donatello Much better. Smile *gives her the invitation to do the same*

Angel I agree Wink *loves the feeling of being nude around Don, definitely sets about eagerly removing his gear and cloths*

Donatello *kisses her whenever he can*

Angel: And that's a lot! Lol!

Angel *nips him playfully s she steps back to admire the nudie Turtle* mmmmmmm Wink I do think our birthday suits... Suit us best Wink

Donatello I fully agree. *nuzzlenuzzlekisskiss*

Angel *smooochies smooochies - lightly tracing fingertips anywhere she can reach*

Donatello Do you like me nude this way, or...the other way better? Smile

Angel you mean with the Doctor out and on display? Wink definitely... Though this way is freaking sexy Very Happy *still lightly tickling him *

Donatello *smiles, kissing her again* I love you.

Angel love you my Stretch

Donatello *reaches down between his own legs and rubs his slit until his cock comes free, now in all his turtle glory* How is this? *smiles*

Donatello *semi-hard*

Angel *hands slid over him* that is... Glorious..... You are beautiful...*

Donatello *blushes slightly, looking down at himself* Thanks. *moves closer to her again, moving his hands over her as well, cupping her breasts* And you're glowing. *smiles*

Angel mmmm that feeels good.. Thank you *massages his cock*

Donatello *churrs* So does that. *nuzzles* I love your gentle touch.

Donatello *very gently squeezes her boobs*
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:31 am

pt 65.

Leo oooooooh baby I love your ways everyday!

Espionata: Mel: Oh brother >​>​

Leo yes! i am a brother

Leo and a mother

Espionata: Mel: Don't you mean father Razz

Leo yes

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles*

Leo *snuggles Mel*

Espionata: Mel: *Snuggles close*

Leo *squeezes then lets her go* how have you been feeling? no more cutting?

Espionata: Mel: Alright I guess and no more cutting

Leo good! *kisses her forehead*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah

Leo it's good, I'm proud of you

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Leo

Leo *gives her a warm smile* would you like some tea?

Espionata: Mel: Why tea?

Leo it's soothing

Espionata: Mel: Okay Leo

Leo *goes to make tea*

Espionata: Mel: *Follows*

Leo cooking is so fun. cooking is so fun, now it's time to take a brake and see what we have done.

Espionata: Mel: You like singing too

Leo I do. singing is one of my joys in life.

Espionata: Mel: It is?

Leo yep. *pours the tea into cups and hands one to Mel and brings one to Don, where ever he is. then sits at the table with his own cup.* Master splinter would sing to us when we were little and I always found it very soothing and comforting. So now I sing to myself, and I will sing to my son as well.

Donatello: Dawwwww so sweet. ^^

Espionata: Mel: That's really nice Leo *Lets the tea cool a bit*

Leo *smiles and nods* though sometimes I get a little to into my singing and start dancing as well. Which I'm sure is a sight to see

Espionata: Mel: It is

Leo *sips his tea* life is too short to worry about dancing badly

Espionata: Mel: I guess so *Sips at her tear*

Leo Angel, would you like some tea?

Angel decaf coffee Chief - decaf coffee Wink

Espionata: Mel: Well big brother is drinking tea Razz

Angel good for him - I am a coffee gal... and whilst preggo - a decaf coffee gal

Donatello *enjoys the occasional tea* Wink

Espionata: Mel: I think instead of blood you have coffee in your veins

Leo Don's the coffee maker. but I can make some tea cakes.

Espionata: Mel: Tea cakes?

Angel probably - so better make sure I have adequate coffee intake huh? *goes to make her decaf*

Leo yes *gets up and starts more baking* tea cakes. with some powdered sugar sprinkled on top.

Angel: Erica: *shuffles... shuffles, shuffles over to Angel, Blaze in arms* mmmm!

Angel .... I'll take that as I want a decaf too Angel - *makes an extra* Very Happy

Angel: Erica: *mumbles something that might be hi in return - waves at them with her free hand waiting for a coffee*

Leo *looks over at Erica and grins* is that the baby!? *holds his hands out for him*

Espionata: Mel: And he's big

Angel: Erica: *smiles and shifts Blaze into Leo's arms -* Blaze, meet your Uncle Leo

Leo *holds Blaze close* hey little guy. *bounces him a little*

Angel: Blaze: *sleepy, belly full, evidence of milk on his lips*

Espionata: Mel: He just ate

Angel yeah nine and a bit pounds at birth you bet he a big boy -

Angel: Blaze: *burps*

Leo and manners just like your father.

Espionata: Mel: He's a baby

Angel: Erica: *chuckles*

Leo I know that, I'm just playing. *blows raspberries against Blaze's cheek*

Angel: Blaze: *blinks his eyes open - sneezes*

Espionata: Mel: Not much he can do Razz

Leo Bless you. ok you have to go back to momma, who I must say is a very impressive woman for having pushed you out. I have to make sure breakfast doesn't burn. *gives his cheek a kiss and hands him back to erica*

Angel *squuueeee - looking over Leo's shell* hehehe looks like he has Raph's eye color too

Espionata: Mel: I thought babies were born with blue eyes like kittens?

Leo human babies maybe, but...these kids are a little different

Espionata: Mel: True

Angel their adorable Very Happy *reaches over to tickle little snout*

Angel: Erica: *okay half the coffee drunk - almost entirely awake now*

Leo *seeing that Erica probably needs a break from baby time, holds Blaze with one arm and cooks with the other while singing to the baby*

Espionata: Mel: Blaze doesn't sleep at night?

Angel: Erica: Not yet, he feeds nearly every four hours

Espionata: Mel: Wow

Angel: Erica: babies have small stomachs - its not uncommon for them to feed often this young

Leo plus insomnia runs in the family. Look at Don. His kid is never going to sleep. *puts cakes in the oven*

Espionata: Mel: I guess so

Angel kids Wink we're having twins and I am sure they will sleep

Angel: Blaze: *pure concentration face*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Raphie

Leo hey Raph. *looks at Blaze* look daddy is here. *hands Raph his kid*

Espionata: Mel: I don't like the look of Blaze's face Oo

Leo is focused. he's learning.

Raphael *takes, snout wrinkles.. holds him out and away from him* X.X

Leo cakes are in the oven and will be ready in a few minuets.

Espionata: Mel: Well Blaze can compete with Mikey DX

Angel: Erica: *chuckles and slips Blaze from Raph's hold - gives him her half cup of coffee* be back -

Angel you guys are whimps Mikey can kill house plants with his fumes Razz

Angel that was weak sauce in comparison

Espionata: Mel: Don't remind me

Leo victoria! you awake?

Raphael: Vic: Yes. Yes I am. ^^ And I have not killed you in your sleep yet. *big, vampiry toothy grin*

Leo that's why I love you! *kisses her*

Angel: Hank: *bogarts his grandson from Erica on way to room* you go back and enjoy coffee - I got this one!

Leo: Mikko: hank is freaking me out! he just appears!

Raphael: Vic: *makes out with!* ^^

Angel: Erica: *shrugs - not goign to argue - heads back to Raph - tickles snout* Smile

Espionata: Mel: So do you Mikko

Leo: Mikko: I never left!

Espionata: Mel: *Sits at the table*

Leo where's Neo?

Espionata: Mel: Then where were you?

Raphael *phew. He would have done it.. bt still getting used to the crap thing..* ^^ *nuzzles and snugs Erica* How are you feelin'?

Leo: Mikko: I've been playing with myself in the bathroom

Raphael: Vic: He's sleeping ^^

Leo awwww I wanted him to meet his cousin

Raphael: Ally: Whhhhhhere of where is my widdle Mikedoodles?

Espionata: Mel: TMI Mikko *Hugs Raph*

Raphael: Vic: Well it wouldn't be too hard to wake him. Razz His nap is almost over, anyway.

Leo: Mikko: Mel, you know we're the only ones in here that are single.

Leo oh! could you go get him? and I will take the cakes out the oven.

Angel: Mikey: following you about Allykins *snogs*

Espionata: Mel: I got a boyfriend

Leo: Mikko: .....well fuck you too.

Angel: Erica: *snugs - kisses* still so sorrrrrre - but better

Angel: Hank: *old pro at this! - even dodgign the stream of pee* ahah not fast enough lilman!

Leo: Mikko: that's ok. I don't need no man. women maybe...all the single ladies! all the single ladies! now put your hands up!

Raphael: Ally: ^^My smoochikins! *tackles and huuuuuugs*

Espionata: Mel: No one is single here

Leo: Mikko: *pouts* then back in the bathroom I go.

Angel: Mikey: *is tackled-* mmmmmmm! *snuggles* Very Happy you are my LilBite of Delicious! - hehehe and Kim says we are far too noisy Razz

Angel: Hank: *leaving bathroom with nice smelling grandson* hehehe *goes back to kitchen* there no biggie Very Happy

Raphael: Ally: Very Happy I like compliments Razz Are we the noisiest she's had?

Espionata: Mel: How did your tail stay attatched?

Raphael: Vic: Sure thing! *heads into the bedroom to retrieve their now grumpy son. He hates being woke up! Red eyes a blazing. Heads into the kitchen so the lil ones can meet*

Raphael *snugs* You should be takin' it easy.. *and Blaze is back with his grandfather. Really glad to see the former mutant hater taking such a liking to him.* Thanks.. for you know... dealin' with the diaper beast

Leo *smiles* do we have a play pen we can put the kids in together?

Espionata: Mel: At least he isn't Mikey

Angel: Erica: *nestles into hugs* I am, promise *smiles at Hank - giggling.* Diaper beast....

Angel: Mikey: waaaay noisiest - Razz *snogs!*

Angel: Hank: no problem, no nappy can defeat me! *mock evil laugh huggling*

Leo: Mikko: *magically set up large play pen for the babies* TA-DA!

Angel: thanks Razz

Leo: Mikko: I also bring toys! *tosses baby toys in pen*

Angel: Erica: their a bit young for that - hey Vic Wink

Leo: Mikko: *puts both kids in play pen* there! now we can party.

Angel: Hank: Hey! *grumps and hurries to watch them*

Espionata: Mel: Party?

Leo yes. and i have mini cakes! just have to drizle the frosting on them

Raphael: I'll probably be quiet for a while, guys. Have to get some forum posting done)

Leo: awww ok)

Angel: hehhee okiedokie Very Happy

Espionata: kay

Angel: Erica: *far too sore to party*

Leo *with Vic's player gone on the temp. I can touch Vic's booty all I want! touch touch*

Angel: Blaze: *sleeps - star fish style - a fist and foot on top of his cousin*

Leo: lol dawwww)

Angel: Erica: *giggles*

Leo *hands everyone yummy cake*

Angel *glad these tphones have heaps of space - gets a pic - goes to find her turtle*

Angel: Erica: thanks... *after breast feeding usually more thirsty than hungry - but they smell goood!*

Espionata: Mel: *Nibbles on hers*

Angel oooh yummy. *eats*

Espionata: Mel: *Doesn't eat much*

Leo anytime. *sits with his own cake*

Espionata: Mel: *Left half of her cake uneaten*

Angel: Smile

Angel: ty

Espionata: yw

Leo *watches the kids.* when the other children come, we may need a bigger play pen....and lair...

Espionata: Mel: Yeah you do

Angel: Blaze: *wriggles a little - sleeps on*

Angel: Erica: *also watching*

Angel: April: ... why not take the farm?

Espionata: Mel: What farm?

Leo the farm would be nice

Espionata: Mel: Where's that?

Angel: April: *nods* Smile yous want to use it then?

Leo yes! *looks at Mel* it's in the country

Donatello Upstate.

Espionata: Mel: You guys get to be outside alot then

Leo yeah it'll be great

Espionata: Mel: Hope you guys will have fun up there

Leo you're coming with us

Angel: April: Smile be better for your mate and your brothers mates, and your children

Espionata: Mel: I am?

Leo of course you are part of the family

Leo *hugs her*

Espionata: Mel: *Hugs him back*

Leo now that we have had our drinks and cake. what would the family like to do today?

Espionata: Mel: I don't know

Angel: Blaze: *waves fist it is bumping over his cousins face*

Leo: Neo: *bites at*

Espionata: Mel: Uhoh Oo

Angel: Erica: *smiles and slips in to sparate the boys -*

Angel: Blaze: *smells milk - yeah he ate some time before - decided he wants more! - wails!*

Espionata: Mel: He's hungry >​>​

Espionata: Mel: *Stifles yawn*

Leo: Mikko: *is drunk* woooooo! *hands Blaze some whisky*

Espionata: Mel: Mikko no! *Grabs whisky and smacks her* Babies don't drink that stuff that can kill him

Leo: Mikko: I knew that

Espionata: Mel: Then why do that? *Dumps out whisky in the sink*

Leo: Mikko: Noooooo don't dump it out!

Espionata: Mel: To late

Leo: Mikko: *pouts*

Espionata: Mel: I don't want you to hurt my nephew

Espionata: *nephews

Leo: Mikko: if you don't want me to hurt anyone you should not take my liquor

Angel: Erica: Mikko please stay away from Blaze... *finally scoops him up and gives him his snack*

Leo: Mikko: *sighs and picks up Neo*

Espionata: Mel: Well to bad Mikko

Leo: Mikko: *dances with Neo*

Espionata: Mel: *Sits at the table laying her head on arms*

Leo *sits at the table* you ok?

Espionata: Mel: Fine why?

Leo you just look a bit lonely

Espionata: Mel: Maybe but I'm fine

Leo need anything?

Angel: Erica: *totally wrapped up around little fingers! Sits at table with Blaze watch him nurse*

Espionata: Mel: No Leo

Donatello: Smile

Espionata: Mel: But thanks

Leo well if you do need something let me know, now i have to save my kid from the dancing

Espionata: Mel: Okay Leo

Leo *goes to mikko and takes his baby back*

Leo: Mikko: awwwww

Donatello: I need to go soon.

Espionata: Mel: You don't get to have fun Mikko

Leo: Mikko: I want a baby

Espionata: Mel: You wouldn't be a good mom

Leo: Mikko: yes I would

Espionata: Mel: Then stop doing drugs

Angel *watching over Erica's shoulder*

Leo: Mikko: well if I have a child I would quit

Espionata: Mel: You say that

Donatello: Time to head off. *hugs* Night.

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:32 am

pt 66.

Leo: Mikko: *magically set up large play pen for the babies* TA-DA!

Angel: Erica: *wvaes and heads off to bed with Blaze over a shoulder*

Angel *goes poofies*

Espionata: Mel: *Stretches*

Espionata: Mel: *Sits at the table taking off some sports tape been beating on a punching bag*

Espionata: Mel: *Grabs some pickles and eats them*

Espionata: Mel: Maybe beating on the punching bag won't get everyone mad at me

Shaya sounds like a great way to let out emotions

Espionata: Mel: Yeah

Shaya How long have youbeen doing that?

Espionata: Mel: A few days

Espionata: Mel: And the guys are moving to April's farm

Angel *exercising*

Espionata: Mel: Hey Angel

Angel *last stretch* hi

Espionata: Mel: How is it going?

Shaya More room for everyone?

Espionata: Mel: Yeah more room

Angel not bad, hey Shay Wink

Angel and RedT how are you buddy?

Espionata: Mel: That's good and hey Raphie

MasterSplinter stole his grandsons - watching his stories with them*

Raphael I'm good.

Raphael: daw

Angel: Lol he's going to make them day time drama buffs yet

Angel good to hear Razz - made your girl go for a walk today, gotta build her strength back up

Angel: Erica: *looooong walk, in shower grumpiness about that!*

Espionata: Mel: *Stretches a bit sore* Good she needs to leave the lair

Espionata: Mel: Will have no choice anyway once the move happens

Angel more importantly strong mummy strong daddy strong bubby -

Angel was hard convincing her to leave Blaze though.... Razz

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I'm sure

Espionata: Mel: So have you been to the farm before?

Espionata: Mel: Neither have I

Shaya *watches the group for a while... people watching*

Espionata: Mel: Should be nice though

Angel and it was leaving the lair without Raph that was her hold up... but today I was... Extra persausive and she got out! Got sun and ice cream and weepy when her breasts leaked Razz

Espionata: Mel: And learned that the world didn't end when she left without him?

Angel >​<

Angel: Erica: heard that - and that is not a lesson I did not need, it was not fear of the world ending thanks. *mildly grumpy so that comment annoys her at once of course.

Espionata: Mel: Sorry for fucking up again

MasterSplinter *ads! - sings along with jingle*

Angel: Erica: ... Okay thanks, but didn't say you did. *annnnnd grump forgotten sees Red*

Raphael *snugs Erica* Enjoy yer time out?

Angel: Erica: I did *even if her trumping and weepy moments said otherwise* but this... I am enjoying more *snuggles*

Shaya *smiles at the cute couples and strong willed teenager*

MasterSplinter daws *letting Neo catch his tail tip*

Angel: Angel: *pokes Shay* how's your gator man doing? Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Pulls off her bandages her cuts are scabbed over*

Raphael: Zog: *runs in and kidnaps Mel because in his dazed mind, she looked like a kraang*

Raphael Glad you enjoyed it but.. I'm enjoyin' this, too *snugs* Sensei's got the lil ones.. so peace and quiet for now. ^^

Shaya For as much as I see him, okay.

Espionata: Mel: Hey let go! *Struggles*

Angel: Erica: *chuckles, blinks when a ... Dino steals Mel... stand up on tip toe to smooooch* yes, gave me a fright when I found him gone from bed this morn... but both he and Splinter and Neo seem content

Angel oO

Angel: Hank: *chases in box*

Espionata: Mel: Help!

Raphael: Zog: *cough and sputters-snorts* No. *looks for portal, but slams into wall instead* X.x

Espionata: Mel: *Struggles more*

Angel: Hank: *stands up and tries to tug her free - box around hips like a weird tutu*

Espionata: Mel: Seriously what did I do?! *Struggles*

Angel: Blaze: *still so new he mostly just sleeps*

Raphael: Zog: *glares at Hank and 'her' weird female 'coverings'. Not relinquishing his hold on the enormous 'kraang'.* You dare harbor these galactic criminals, earth dweller?! Then we shall annihilate your world!

Raphael: way to end the world, Mel Razz

Espionata: Mel: What?! I'm not an alien!

Raphael Sure he's gonna be spoiled before he can talk... *and notices the large Dino with mel...wtf* -.- Peachy.

Angel: Hank: ummmm - look Kraang! *points in random direction*

Shaya Dinosaur? *comes over to help Mel if she can* Let the Little girl go!

Angel: Erica: yes... By both grandfathers *a little surprised her self about that!*

Angel: Leatherhead: in the random direction - eating something he caught ... in the dark the hanging stringy dangly bits may look like a kraang...*

Raphael: Zog: *and unfortunately for Sngel, that is t he direction Hank is pointing in. Drops Mel on Shaya and charges towards Angel, snatching her up* The Kraang keep getting bigger!

Raphael: Zog: *and another! How can he carry them all! Drops Angel and starts shooting*

Angel no behind me! Over there! *points at Leatherhead* not me! *tries to poke his eyes*

Espionata: Mel: * Is dropped* Angel! *Goes after the dinosaur* Let her go there's no Krang here whatever the hell that is!

Angel *dashes away to Dons lab!*

Raphael: Renet: *la sigh* You earth people... )

Angel: LH: oO *thing still clamped in mouth - dashes into water - been a long time since breakfast got him shot at!*

Shaya *follows Mel* Mel, get to cover!

Espionata: Mel: LH drop that thing!

Angel: Erica: *immediately heads towards Blaze, Neo and Splinter... worried for them whilst a dino alien is about*

Angel: earth people

Raphael: Grim: *charges through portal and bulldozes into Zog, knocking him off balance... his world's purple wearing Turtle perched on his back*

Raphael: lol, Renet was expecting to have to jump in again Razz

Espionata: Mel: And there's Grim Oo

Angel: Blaze: OO *noises startles him! Grumpy/ scared loud wailing!,*

MasterSplinter takes up Neo and give Blaze to his mother watching * Hello Donatello

Angel: Erica: *snuuuuuuuggles moving back to Raph*

Angel: Razz he has a very looooud wail that boy Razz

Donatello Smile

Espionata: Mel: Now what are we gonna do?

Raphael O.o Well, this ain't weird at all.. *grabs popcorn, sharing with Erica and hoping she can calm their little one down. Glares at the Dinos making so much noise* You think maybe you guys can keep it down?! *But glad for the other world's Donnie's intervention*

Angel: LH: *joins them... Head toss twice to finally swallow the half of dog he had been finishing*

Raphael: poor Rover Razz

Angel: Erica: Smile *munches a popcorn, hopes Raph sits so she can bogart his lap, shifts Blaze so he can suckle*

Angel: Blaze: *tries to continue making the place ring with his grumpiness! But the muffled noise becomes low noises - suckling*

Espionata: Mel: Oh sure it's not any of you being abducted >​<

Shaya You okay Mel?

Espionata: Mel: Fine

Raphael: MMDonnie: O.o *Seriously??! He's here saving their shells and all oversized Raph can think of is the noise?!* Um, sure! Let me just adjust the volume real quick.... -.-

Raphael Smartass. -.- *plops down and pulls Erica into his lap*

MasterSplinter we were getting to it Melissa, glad your okay - thank you Donatello

Shaya *noticed Lh surfaces again- hurries up to him* Are you okay? Not hurt are you? *concern *

Angel: Erica: *giggles, nestles and it's easier to hold Blaze now - whispers to Raph* he's still complaining... *looks at Mel* Angel was almost... Hello MDonnie Smile

Angel: LH: *has a few shingled scales* I am okay, you? *gentle nuzzles*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah she was

Raphael: Grim: *has Zog by the neck, kids, LOOK AWAY! Even though Zog looks like prey back in his home,registers
the nudges to his sides, signaling him to control his jaws*

Angel: Blaze: *indeed still grumping around nipple in his gob*

MasterSplinter *goes over to MDonatello - holding Neo so this Don cant fail to see him ! proud grandpa* impeccable timing

MasterSplinter: bwhaha! infant grumbles... boy does not like being distirbed from sleep huh?

Donatello: Dawwww

Shaya I'm fine. I wasn't near the tumble of people at the time.

Angel: LH: *happy rumble* glad to hear that Smile *snouty nuzzle*

Raphael: MMDonnie: *Waves at this world's Erica and Sensei ^^ .. O.o And nearly slps off. Remembers he should stay focused, but then he notices the little one.. dawww! Slides from Grim's back since he seems to understand not to kill the captive. Steps a little close to better see the little one* Oh wow, congratulations!* ^^ *quickly notices the red eyes and 'vampire teeth' and it doesn't take long to realize the mother. This world has a vampire.. but...* Who's the father? *and notices Erica his holding a child, too.. but it's obvious who the child's father is... poor Erica, that could NOT be an easy birth!*

Espionata: Mel: So there are aliends out there not surprised

MasterSplinter :->​ Leonardo.. uh our Leonardo's son Neo. And his cousin *nods to the grumbling infant* Blaze

Angel *slooowly comes back out of lab* hey SlimStretch, you pup looks great * nods to Grim*

Shaya You smell like wet dog and blood. *small cringe*

Shaya I'm glad you are okay

Raphael: MMDonnie: ^^ They both look healthy. Our Erica and Leo are expecting, too. Unfortunately I haven't been around enough to keep tabs on that. :">​ Too many disturbances elsewhere. *and smiiiiles proudly at Angel and spares a glance at Grim, who is drooling profusely and giving him the helpless look because he wants to let go!
Zog tastes to nummy not to consume! Receives a 'release' gesture since the enemy is currently passed out, and trots over to Angel -nudgnudges- her with his snout*

Espionata: Mel: Can we do something about that alien?

Raphael *snuuuugs both* Never a dull moment around here...

Angel *just about knocked over by nudges but pats pats* good boy

Espionata: Mel: Nope and no idea on why he grabbed me and almost grabbed Angel

Angel: Erica: never Smile *kisses kisses bringing Raphs arm up shifting hers so Blaze is resting, now comforted and sleepy again along his dads arm... Smiles at MDon* they are both very healthy

Angel: Erica: *pulls her shirt back into place*

Angel he might have been sick? *shrugs*

MasterSplinter oh your going to be an uncle? wonderful Smile

Espionata: Mel: No idea said something about needing to destroy the invaders and that might be our entire planet

Raphael: Grim: *happy rumbles and NUDGES Angel for more* ^^

Raphael: MMDonne: Yes. ^^ It is pretty exciting, and a little scary.. *and wonders about any possible complications, but wonders if this is the right time to ask such a thing?*

Raphael: Grim: *SITZ on Zog, just in case he wakes*

Angel could be - ack! - *pats pats* maybe my Stretch should look into it?

Angel: Lol!!

Raphael: poor squished Zog

MasterSplinter our Donatello and Angel are expecting, also Michelangelo and Ally :->​

MasterSplinter: heh heh heh!

Raphael: MMDonnie: Wow. You guys will have your hands full shortly. How about April? :">​

Espionata: Mel: *Goes to Raph and Erica* And this is why I say trouble finds me

Angel: Erica: *rubbing that little shell* how's... How's your ... Me? Everything between her and that Leo okay? It does indeed Mel...

Angel: April: nope! Very Happy but delighted to be Aunty for now!

MasterSplinter: Razz seeing as Casey aint abouin here a preggo here April would be day time drama story worthy
Angel: Lol!! It would too Razz

Raphael: MMDonnie* *Phew! Because even though 'his' April and this one are entirely different April's, sometimes fears that other worlds predetermines their own fate. And their Casey is just.. no.. just NO. Not that anyone is good enough for her. Pulled back to the current by Erica's question* Oh, she's good. She seems happy now. There were some.. issues, but I think they're mostly resolved.

Raphael You need to stay out of trouble, Mel. *goes back to snugging his lil family.. wishes he had big macs to throw at other world Donnie. Guy needs to eat!*

Espionata: Mel: But I didn't do anything

Raphael: MH: O.O *wonders if Zog has undies*

Donatello: LOL

Donatello: They would be HUGE undies. Razz

Raphael: Would definitely cause a malfunction of the colossal kind. Razz

Angel: Erica: oh good... She had been so sad... *light playing nip to Raphs cheek, hehehe giggling, so knows at look he has!*

Angel: Lol!!

Raphael: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLOSSAL-MICHELA... oh wow. look at the price tag >​.<

Angel: oO

Angel: Erica: *shifts Blaze when he begins fussing so he's on Raph's shoulder - rubs his small shell until he belches loudly*

Raphael *proud grin* Like a champ. ^^

Espionata: Mel: >​>​

Raphael: MMDonnie: *nods* Yeah, she was.. *glances over at Grim and Zog* I guess I need to figure out what to do with this guy. Unfortunately it seems that our world enemies are making their way over to you.. so be warned. Sad

Angel: Erica: *snickers and kisses them both* of course Wink - *to MDon* so how is you and April? Very Happy - and if your curious about.., the births ask away. *figures he might be* thanks for the heads up

Angel: Blaze: *smaller burp, goes back to sleep*

Donatello: Who the hell would pay that much when there are two other listings that are no more than $100?

Espionata: No idea

Angel hehehe like his dad huh? Razz *eyes Dino dude - then MH* oh don't tell me you want those nasty Dino drawers

Espionata: Mel: Yeah because good luck with anyone staying out of trouble

Angel: has no idea

Donatello: I don't think they're serious about selling it if they have it priced that high. NO one would pay that.

Raphael: yeah. that one is priced at $58 so far, but shipping is over $100 >​.<

Raphael: the other one isn't tooo bad. though it would still leaving you paying nearly $170

Espionata: Mel: So Raphie think the Krang or whatever it is ended up on our world?

Raphael: MMDonnie: Oh, things are great between us. ^^ I hardly get to see her because she's busy with school and I've been needed in other worlds, but the moments we do have together are awesome! ^^ *and she's inviting questions? Of course he has them!* Okay, but only if you're willing... *and doesn't give her time to back out Razz* How long is gestation? Were there any complications? Were you able to go natural, or did you require a cesarean section? There's been speculation as to how the mutagen in our... system.. prepares the female's body to carry a mutant child. How many times was.. intercourse needed before conception was achieved? *blushing hardcore at that last part* :">​

Raphael: you asked for it, Erica Razz

Raphael: daw, you shouldn't wait! treat yourself!

Raphael: I'm just afraid if I wait too long, will miss my chance

Raphael: because I only ever saw one Mikey around here

Angel: *laughed hardcore!*

Raphael: He could have asked his Leo that last part, but you know.. woulda been EXTREMELY awkward Razz

Angel: Still laughin!

Angel: Alright response a cummin!!

Donatello: LOL

Raphael -.- *private info is private but...* We banged a lot.

Espionata: Mel: That's putting mildly >​>​

Donatello: LOL!

Angel: Erica: *bursts out laughing* yes... And well you guys expel a fair bit more ejaculate then humans so that has to be taken into account Very Happy

Angel: Erica: and I delivered naturally Wink

Angel: Erica: guKim said gestation for her lot has been generally six to seven months, Blaze gestated for five and Neo.., four

Espionata: Mel: Don't forget Blaze is huge and Neo is part vampire

Raphael: MMDonnie: *Well, certainly learned something new. Has never.. you know.. so has no idea about their superior ejaculation* :">​Thanks for the info. ^^ It should be helpful with our world's situation. ^^

Donatello *is somewhat glad he isn't a part of this conversation* :">​

Angel: Erica: Wink yes it is quite a lot more

Donatello :">​ :">​ :">​ :">​ :">​

Espionata: Mel: Hard to believe that this is normal conversation >​>​

Donatello: lol I know, right?

Raphael Yeah, but you guys are so tiny. Like barbies an' shit. Doubt you'll fill a bathtub.

Donatello: *cackles*

Espionata: Mel: Raphie Oo

Raphael So y ou may have to fuck more.. just sayin'..

Espionata: Mel: TMI Raphie

Raphael: MMDonnie: O.O *fifty shades of green* I think I need to go home now...

Donatello: Awwwwww look what you did, Raph.

Angel: Erica: and Yes.... *giggles* there is never enough in each release to mutate your mates buuuut you do change them Wink even strengthen their immune system over time....

Angel: Erica: was speculating with LH and said to you Leo thanks to the microchimerism that eventually your mates may ... Become stronger, heal quicker...maybe even be a slight tone of green Wink over time

Raphael *smirks*

Angel: lo

Espionata: Mel: Raphie I think you scarred that turtle

Angel: poor poor Don

Donatello: Indeed.

Angel *giggles her Don would be blushing a storm too *

Raphael: MMDonnie: *cannot look at Raph, still blushing.. it's suddenly too hot in here! But nods at Erica, thankful for her input* That's fascinating. *currently helping this world's MH tie up Zog, will make transport a little easier. Just needs to figure out where to 'dump' him until he can be dealt with. Certainly not taking him back to his world. * I've enjoyed my visit.. *and gives Raph a look, indicating that hs did NOT enjoy being so embarrassed!* ..but I need to deal with this guy. You guys should be on alert ust in case your world is targeted. If the Triceratons are finding their way here, it means you probablu already have a problem. Sad

Espionata: Mel: We can handle it

Raphael: MMDonnie: O.o Yeah, it looked like you guys had everything under control... -.-

Angel: Erica: thanks Wink

Angel we def did notb

Espionata: Mel: Got caught be surprise

Angel: Erica: go chech on you Ee and Leo when you can, being her first she'll be scared - a check up will help

Raphael: MMDonnie: Well invaders are not known for announcing their attacks.....*last rope secured and climbs onto Grim's back when he bunkers down for him. Give a little wave at the others, and a goofy sort of smile at this world's April. :-X * I will. Goodbye! *Portal opens up andthey disappear*

Donatello: Dawww

Raphael Shoulda sent burgers with him...

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I will be on the look out for anything weird in the city then

Angel: Erica: *giggles and rubs snout* shhh he'll fill out when he stops growing upwards Wink

Angel: April: he is sooo cute

Espionata: Mel: Besides he's tall Razz

Raphael: hehe

Raphael: okies, gotta head off. have to work today. Sad

Raphael: see you guys tonight *hugd*

Angel: night night *hug

Raphael: hugs*

Raphael left the chat

Angel tall like my stretch Wink

Donatello: *belated hugs to Rogue*

Espionata: Mel: Well not that tall Razz

Angel not quite no... Where is my big handsome Guy?

Donatello *around* Wink

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* Everyone is tall compared to me

Angel true, I know I am tall Wink *goes a searching*

Espionata: Mel: While I'm short

Donatello *she is close to finding him*

Angel yes... *peeks in room* Don?

Donatello *smiles at Angel* Hi.

Angel hey sexy Wink - you missed quiet a chat today

Angel *slides over and kisses him* but I took Ee for a walk with me Wink

Angel: Erica: *tucking her big turtle boys into bed*

Shaya was timed out

Angel: Erica: *comes back for something to eat*

Espionata: Mel: Hey

Angel: Erica: hey - *biiig bowl of cereal... Breast feeding makes her hungry!*

Espionata: Mel: You can eat a lot Razz

Angel: Erica: I... *om nom nom!* have lost weight, and breast feeding... Haven't eaten much since his birth... *om nom nom!*

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* You probably still weigh more than me

Angel: Erica: I better otherwise I would be sick...

Angel: Erica: *drinks down the remaining milk*'ahhhhhhhhhhh

Donatello *smiles* Yeah? What was the conversation about?

Espionata: Mel: So need to look out for aliens

Donatello *smooches her back*

Angel: *hugs* Angel will describe it all in detail Wink

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:32 am

pt 67.

Leo *caring Neo around* Ooooh I think that I found myself a cheerleader, she is always right there when I need her! Hey Mel.

Espionata: Mel: What are you doing?

Leo singing to Neo

Espionata: Mel: Oh okay *Yawns a bit*

Leo what are you doing?

Espionata: Mel: Searching the city there are aliens on the loose considering a dinosaur alien came here and thought
I was a Krang or whatever that is along with Angel

Leo what ever happen with the mutant dogs?

Espionata: Mel: No idea haven't seen them either

Leo ok so there are alien dinosaurs looking for a Krangg? sounds fake, but ok.

Espionata: Mel: It's not they came from that skinny Donnie's world

Leo skinny Donnie? and where are they now?

Espionata: Mel: Right now that Donnie managed to get that dino alien back to his world so I've been on the look out for those other aliens

Leo by yourself?

Espionata: Mel: Yeah by myself

Leo why isn't anyone helping you?

Espionata: Mel: Haven't asked anyone

Leo well you should! you can't be tracking down strange aliens by yourself.

Espionata: Mel: Why not?

Leo it's dangerous for one.

Espionata: Mel: I know it's dangerous I may not be a ninja but I use the shadows to keep an ear and eye out for anything strange

Leo ok. so what have you found out so far?

Espionata: Mel: So far not a whole lot where anyone else won't take notice but some of the homeless people if you know them have been acting odd one day completely normal but the next somewhat weird like they don't get human interaction like they did before. To everyone else it could be drugs but it wasn't that

Leo hummmm...we'll have to check it out. we as in my brothers and I. you stay here and help with the kids.

Espionata: Mel: Oh no I'm not staying here I helped with those dark turtles

Leo you did. and we thank you. So I figure if you can take them on, then you can help protect the kids in case something else decides to travel here

Espionata: Mel: I don't know Leo I can be on the surface during the day what if I find something during that time?

Leo I'll take that chance

Espionata: Mel: If you say so but if I do I'm not leaving that spot

Leo *pats her head then starts walking around with the baby and singing*

Espionata: Mel: Besides I'm small and can get into a lot more places than you can Razz

Leo yes. but you will still stay home.

Espionata: Mel: Older brothers >​<

Leo that's right. we are. Don would agree with me.

Espionata: Mel: He would?

Leo yeah he would

Espionata: Mel: If you say so >​>​

Leo oh I say so. Don! don't you think Mel should stay here while we check out these aliens?

Espionata: Mel: He didn't answer Razz

Donatello Sure.

Espionata: Mel: Aww come on I can get into places you guys can't

Leo Don and I need to have a long talk about his attitude problem

Leo: https://i.imgur.com/fIQ8lxw.jpg found a pic of Raph's kid ))

Espionata: Mel: His attitude?

Leo yes. he's never around, only gives me short answers, if he answers at all. if this keeps up we'll have to kick him out the club

Espionata: Mel: What club?

Leo the tmnt club.

Leo we meet ever other weekend

Espionata: Mel: Okay then Oo

Leo we have snacks and juice. you should come sometime

Espionata: Mel: I don't know

Leo it'll be fun. maybe you'll meet a nice guy.

Espionata: Mel: I have Raidon

Leo well I never see him around I think you need someone who can stick around more

Espionata: Mel: Why?

Leo I think...I know. that if you had someone who could be with you more, you would be more happy. Maybe some of your issues are from not having a stable relationship.

Espionata: Mel: Why do you say that?

Leo I have found that once I was able to be with Vic all the time, I was much happier and more calm. When I was going through my crazy stage she was the one that brought me back to reality. I think you need someone like that. someone who when you need them they are there. I'm not saying Raidon is a bad guy, I'm saying he can't be there for you like he should be

Espionata: Mel: I don't know Leo

Leo I'm just giving my advice. you have to do what you think it right for you.

Espionata: Mel: Okay

Leo *hands Mel the baby*

Espionata: Mel: *Takes Neo and freezes* OO

Leo thanks. needed a break

Espionata: Mel: *Is frozen and looks nervous*

Leo relax he's not going to bite....maybe

Espionata: Mel: *If possible eyes get wider*

Leo: Neo: *smiles at Mel with toothy grin*

Espionata: Mel: He has teeth? *Squeaks*

Leo vampire teeth

Espionata: Mel: And he can use them?

Leo pretty sure.

Espionata: Mel: Great *Goes white*

Leo *takes Neo back* he's just a baby

Espionata: Mel: He's part vampire

Leo yes he is, so?

Espionata: Mel: Doesn't he drink blood?

Leo kinda. right now Vic feeds him. I'm not sure what, I think it's a mix of blood and milk. Not my department. She takes care of that

Espionata: Mel: *Takes off some sports tape on her hands*

Leo *starts singing again*

Espionata: Mel: Been beating on the punching bag

Leo you should talk to Raph about that he could show you some moves

Espionata: Mel: Yeah he could but he's not here

Leo this is true

Espionata: Mel: I will ask him though

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:33 am

pt. 68

Angel: *sigh* Very Happy no one but us - might as well close it

Leo hello Mel.

Leo *hands Mel the baby again*

Espionata: Mel: Hi Neo OO

Leo: Neo: *smiles and reaches for her*

Espionata: Mel: *Lets him*

Leo: Neo: *snaps at her and giggles*

Espionata: Mel: OO

Leo he likes uoi

Leo: you

Espionata: Mel: If you say so OO

Leo ok I'm going to leave, you babysit

Espionata: Mel: Where are you going?

Leo out

Espionata: Mel: Out where?

Leo out side

Espionata: Mel: But I didn't agree to babysit

Leo you did when you took him

MasterSplinter that is not consent my so - now give me my grandson! *snags and snugs*

Espionata: Mel: You gave him to me

Espionata: Mel: Thanks Splinter

MasterSplinter *steals!*

MasterSplinter where us my other grandson, such a big boy Smile *goes to steal him too!*

Leo *starts to leave the lair*

MasterSplinter where are you going Leonardo

Espionata: Mel: *Follows Leo*

Leo to lay in the middle of the road and hope for the best

Espionata: Mel: Why?

MasterSplinter you should spend time with your son and nephew - *is his son 'sick' again?*

Leo yes. I suppose. But, I need a break

Espionata: Mel: A break?

MasterSplinter your a fathe, little time for breaks, and your mate probably needs one more

Leo yes. A break.

Leo she needs a break too. we need a break. This child stuff is hard!

Espionata: Mel: Of course it's hard

Leo yes well. I am a grown man. If I wish to leave and take a walk for a bit i can.

MasterSplinter >​,< oh I wouldn't know that being as I raised Four boys alone and all.

MasterSplinter *takes his grandsons to go watch some day time dramas*

Espionata: Mel: You can Leo

Leo pffffffffffft.

MasterSplinter *no more I say to Leonardo right now - busy watching soaps with two lil boys*

Leo well now I just feel bad about going anywhere! I just wanted to head to the store and pick up some liquor

Espionata: Mel: Leo >​>​

Leo what? it's for tonight when the baby is sleeping. Vic and I are going to celebrate her birthday

MasterSplinter that is an idea Wink why did you not say that in the first place? Go I got this grandson thing down Very Happy

Leo I should have. My bad. I will be back real soon! *runs off after putting on cloths*

MasterSplinter Mel why you no join us?

Espionata: Mel: No thanks

MasterSplinter why not?

Espionata: Mel: I'm good here

Espionata: Mel: *Slips out of the lair* >​>​

Leo *comes back in and scoops up Mel* gotcha!

Espionata: Mel: Leo DX

Leo yes? Were you going somewhere?

Espionata: Mel: Maybe >​>​

Leo *sets her down and puts his bag down* and where were you going?

Espionata: Mel: Just out

Leo ok. be careful.

Espionata: Mel: I will *Goes into the city looking for signs of the aliens*

Leo *sits on the couch*

Espionata: Mel: *Keeps looking*

Espionata: Mel: Nothing

Espionata: Mel: *Enters the lair*

Leo welcome back. had fun?

Espionata: Mel: Not really

Leo then next time you'll take someone with you to look for aliens

Espionata: Mel: Yes Leo

Leo good

Espionata: Mel: Older brothers >​>​

Leo *reaches out and ruffles her hair*

Espionata: Mel: Is it a big brother thing?

Leo i think so

Leo anyway, we don't know anything about these aliens. Maybe they are here to give us new technology or show us how to be a peaceful world

Espionata: Mel: I don't think so Leo

Leo you have to think positively

Espionata: Mel: Hard to think positively when the dinosaur alien wanted to blow the planet up when he thought the
other aliens are here and humans were hiding them

Leo so are the other aliens in danger?

Espionata: Mel: No idea but the other Donnie doesn't like them

MasterSplinter still has both grandsons*

Espionata: Mel: Leo we should check the city out for aliens at least

Leo yes but not today

Leo because it's Vic's birthday

MasterSplinter: Heh heh may need a Mikey to make the cake Razz

MasterSplinter: And the bday vamp too!

Espionata: Mel: *Stretches*

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:34 am

pt 69.

Leo today i'm not Leo

Espionata: Mel: You're not?

Leo no. today I'm Divine, drag queen

Leo you are going to do my make up

Espionata: Mel: I know nothing about make up

Leo that's perfect

Leo yeah! *hands her his make up kit. yes he has a make up kit*

Espionata: Mel: Why do you wanna be a drag queen?

Leo because it's my passion

Leo yes. so. make me up. *shows her a picture of a drag queen* something like this

Espionata: Mel: Okay Oo *Does his make up weirded out

Leo *holds still and lets her work*

Espionata: Mel: *Finishes* Done Oo

Leo *looks in mirror* I'm so pretty! now to get my cloths on *runs off*

Leo *comes back with a tub top and short shorts and purse and high heels and a blond wig*

Espionata: Mel: Leo?

Leo yes?

Espionata: Mel: Why are you doing this

Leo because I like to be pretty

Espionata: Mel: Okay Oo

Leo ok now we're going to take pictures

Espionata: Mel: Pictures Oo

Leo yeah! pictures.

Espionata: Mel: Why pictures?

Leo why do you have to question everything?

Espionata: Mel: Because you're dressed in drag

Leo yeah and I look hot

Espionata: Mel: Yeah sure >​>​

Leo you don't think so?

Espionata: Mel: I'm not used to it

Leo well you wont have to, I don't think I'll get to dress up often

Espionata: Mel: No you don't

Leo Raph don't i look pretty?

Espionata: Mel: Oo

Raphael O.o *snorts* Sure, Leo. *massive eye roll* You eat those special brownies that the PDs were givin' out?

Leo Mikko told me they were normal brownies.

Espionata: Mel: You don't trust Mikko DX

Leo: Mikko: I have more brownies!

Espionata: Mel: No Mikko

Leo *eats another* these are actually really good

Espionata: Mel: I'm guessing they have Pot in them

Raphael -.- Mikko is also a former Foot .. *not to mention, a man user* For fuck's sake, Leo! *grabs the brownies and stomps them into the ground*

Leo: Mikko: hey! HEY! I have a steady boyfriend. I do not use men

Leo ok I can see your upset. I'll go change. *runs off*

Espionata: Mel: Besides you have Neo Leo

Leo *comes back looking normal* alright let me tell you something little girl. just because you have wonderful children does not mean you have to give up your hobbies

Leo: Mikko: I want a kid....I can babysit Neo!

Raphael: Vic: *vampire hisses at Mikko* You are NOT sitting on my baby!

Espionata: Mel: Leo I've seen what can happen when those hobbies hurt the kid I was that kid

Leo: Mikko: *smiles at Vic and hugs her* awwwwww not sit on him, I mean watch and care for him while you and
Leo have dates and stuff

Leo how does dressing in drag hurt a child?

Espionata: Mel: Not that but taking brownies from Mikko what if they were laced with something that could affect your behavior?

Leo maybe I trust that she wouldn't poison me or give me something harmful

Espionata: Mel: Only she has before remember how crazy you were?

Leo: Mikko: we didn't prove that was me...oh wait...we did...

Espionata: Mel: Just proves my point

Leo: Mikko: steals Neo and snuggles*

Espionata: Mel: Mikko put Neo down

Leo: Mikko: no. *hugs the baby*

Espionata: Mel: Fine piss his mom off

Leo: Mikko: vickey loves me

Espionata: Mel: You sure about that?

Leo: Mikko: yes. *smooches Neo's cheek*

Raphael: Vic: O.O *protective Mommy mode, steals her kid back!*

Leo: Mikko: *pouts*

Leo *smooches Vic* she can watch the baby dear. it's ok.

Espionata: Mel: Leo that's not a good idea

Leo *scoops Vic and baby up in his arms*

MasterSplinter *stole Blaze* :->​

MasterSplinter: Hello hello how are you?

MasterSplinter your son is an impressively sized boy Raphael Wink

Raphael: Vic: *is suddenly scooped up* You smepp funny, Leo. I don't think you should trust just handing out kid over to someone...

Raphael Thanks. *smuuuuug grin. Yeah, one happy daddy* He ain't givin' you a hard time, is he?

Leo I smepp funny?

Leo don't worry about her, she's a little crazy but has a good heart

MasterSplinter: Yes you smepp funny Razz

MasterSplinter never always a good big boy for grandpa, can already feel he has gained weight *snugging smiling *

Espionata: Mel: Leo we remember your craziness

Espionata: Mel: Raphie I've been keeping an eye out for those aliens that dino alien was after haven't found anything yet

Leo: Mikko: I am a blessing to have around!

Raphael: Vic: *nodnods* You smepp Razz

Leo well maybe you an I can take a shower together *grins*

Raphael *glares at Mikko* The fuck you say! *and remembers that his dad is RIGHT there! Sheepish grin* Yeah.. he eats a lot..*and nods at Mel- hoping they've seen the last of the Alien Dino*

Raphael: Vic: So we can fump? Razz *giving him a taste of crazy since he visits that quite often*

Leo: Mikko: *slaps Raph* no cussing in front of the children!

Espionata: Mel: You're not a blessing Mikko

Leo lots of fump!

Raphael O.x *GROWWWWWWWLS at Mikko* Keep yer hands to yerself, or yer gonna be pullin' back a bloody nub X-(

Donatello: Ooooooooooooh

Leo: Mikko: you wanna do something big boy? bring it! I can take you on any day!

Espionata: Mel: Careful Raphie killed her once before she just came back to life

Leo: Mikko: yes but now I have *pulls out her very large pistol* a friend.

Espionata: Mel: Mikko put that down!

Leo: Mikko: chill it's fake. it's a gift for Blaze!

Raphael In yer dreams. X-( Don't you got some poor stupid guy to use and toss away like garbage? Run along, lil tramp...

Espionata: Mel: Guns are not toys!

MasterSplinter *glares *

Leo: Mikko: oh that's it *punches Raph in the face and keeps punching*

Espionata: Mel: Mikko!

Raphael *blocks, grabs her arms and twists them PAINFULLY behind her back, pinning her to the ground!* I could snap you like a twig right now. I said to keep your fuckin' hands off me!

Angel Oo

Angel: hi hi

Raphael: hiyas Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: I can stab her Raphie

Leo: Mikko: *struggles* I will murder you! your shell will be my personal ash tray!

Espionata: Mel: You can't murder him Mikko you couldn't even kill me

Donatello: Hi!

Angel: Erica: >​< stay away from my fiance *slides over* hey honey Wink *steps on Mikko*

Leo would you both stop.

Angel *glares* try it DrugStore Bimbo and I'll give you an overdose of Angel Asskickin'

MasterSplinter: Lola

Leo: Mikko: *looks at Angel* yer just a dragon! I OWN YOU!

Espionata: Mel: Mikko I killed you before I can do it again

Raphael No, Mel. Ain't no honor in that.. even if she is a horrible human bein'... *rips a piece of duct tape from his shell and slaps it over Mikko's lips* >Smile *and smiles at Erica*

Leo: Mikko: I live. I die. I LIVE AGAIN!

Leo: Mikko: O.O mmmmoh

Angel: and all they hear is Mmmmm mmmmffff mmmmuuuuuuh!

Leo everything was going so well too

Espionata: Mel: Fine but if she attacks me I get to stab her Very Happy

Angel: Erica: *griiins - kisses his snout*

Angel she goes to hurt any of yous and she'll see why I'm different that the typical run of the mill dragons *looks
about for Stretch*

Leo: Spike: *comes in naked humps Angel and runs off*

Espionata: Mel: Well then Oo

Angel oo he just humped against my cloths - I need a shower

Angel and to burn these

Espionata: Mel: Better than being taken to his rape cave

Raphael: MH: *comes along to steal Mikko's undies* >Smile

Leo: Mikko: *sighs*

Raphael: MM~MH: Also moves in.. got left behind. Smaller than this world's MH, but still just as devious!*

MasterSplinter hello Erica, Blaze grows Wink

Espionata: Mel: There's another MH Razz

Angel: Erica: *oh no - two pantie pinchers!* OO

Raphael *robo pack taking care of Mikko, snogs Erica*

Leo: Spike: *comes back* did someone say they wanted to go to the rape cave?

Leo: Mikko: *runs away*

Angel: Erica: *went to answer Splinter - is snogged, forgets everything but gripping those red dew rag tails and snogging back*

Espionata: Mel: No we didn't but Mikko did

Angel: Hank: *levels gun at Spike* leave or I blow your head off

Angel: Angel: *sneaks away*

Leo: Spike: I'll just come back stronger!

Espionata: Mel: You better get out of here Spike

Angel: LH: *flops over on top of him!*

Angel: LH: *human hot water bottle!* ^_^

Leo: Spike: *is squished*

Leo: Love: *leaps in LH's arms* baby!

Angel: LH: shhhh nap on human time! *and makes sure he squishes the Spike - snores*

Leo: Love: *curls up on the gator and lays down on top of him*

Angel oh you might want to be careful that gator has a beautiful blond lady Razz *had shower, changed cloths - rolls eyes at snogging pair* get a room guys

Espionata: Mel: *Giggles* While I've been alien hunting

Angel *though is she can track down her Don she better bare in mind to take that advice herself*

Leo: Love: -_- are all male mutants taken?

Angel probably - in here Razz

Espionata: Mel: Yes they are

Leo: Love: then it looks like i'll have to steal someone away

Espionata: Mel: Like who?

Angel hands off the Don or I will make you a rug

Angel *makes got my eye on you gesture*

Leo: Love: I think I will taaaaaaaaaaaaake......Mi​ke.

Angel: Mikey: OO *grabs Ally and runs for his tail!*

Espionata: Mel: I don't think he agrees Very Happy

Leo: Love: ok...ok...I will take....Raph!

Espionata: Mel: Now where would aliens hide?

Espionata: Mel: He would skin you and make you into a rug

Leo: Love: aliens are hiding in the foot tower. check there

Angel: Erica: *snarls* you will not

Leo: Love: wow all you women are so bitchy

MasterSplinter *smiles... steals Neo too...* quick my grandsons to the day time drama catch up!

Angel: Erica: oh you have not seen bitchy yet kitty .... Oo *watches the rat master hurry off with grandsons in arms*

Angel: Hank: hey! wait for me! *hurries to join and steals Blaze from Splinter*

Leo: Love: fine I'll just go on another site and hook up with a rhino

Espionata: Mel: Like I would go to the Foot tower now to hunt aliens Very Happy *Tries to slip out of the lair*

Angel actually thats polite compared to what would actually happen Wink

Leo MEL! do not go to the foot tower to hunt your imagenary friend

Espionata: Mel: I wasn't gonna go to the Foot Towere!

Espionata: *tower

Leo there are no aliens Mel. you had a bad dream.

Espionata: Mel: I didn't dream it up!

Leo it's ok Mel. but I think yer a little old for imaginary friends

Espionata: Mel: They are so real everyone else saw that dinosaur alien and heard his words! And I'm gonna prove they're real

Leo no Mel. stay here

Espionata: Mel: Why should I?

Leo at least take Raph. He's expendable.

Donatello: O.o

Leo it was a joke!

Leo but really, take someone with you so you don't get yourself killed

Espionata: Mel: I will be fine Leo

Leo *sets down Vic and grabs Mel* no you wont you

Raphael -.- Fuck you, Leo.

Leo I think our women might be upset if you do

Espionata: Mel: Leo I've been fine all the other times I've looked

Angel: Mikey: *hiding in his room with Ally*

Leo it only takes on time and BAM! you're expecting a baby.

Raphael: Ally: *gettin' frisky* >Smile

Raphael -.- Yer soooo not funny.

Leo you're not going anymore

Leo raph, lighten up

Leo because it's dangerous. and I said so!

Espionata: Mel: Have I gotten hurt? Leo I know what I'm doing out there

Leo I don't care. you are not going.

Angel: Erica: *tickles Raph's spot*

Espionata: Mel: And you can't control me

Leo I can and I will!

Raphael ^^ *flops

Raphael: *

Espionata: Mel: Why do you think you can control me?

Leo because I'm older and wiser!

Espionata: Mel: Those are not good reasons

Angel: Erica: *giggles - has not given his plastron a good rubbing for a while - does so now!*

Leo they are good enough for me. you leave here you can't come back!

Espionata: Mel: What?!

Leo you heard me. if you can't listen to my rules then you can go elsewhere

Espionata: Mel: Seriously Leo?! When I'm trying to find the aliens so we can handle them in order to keep everyone safe?! You've lost your mind! You guys are my family and I'm gonna protect you too!

Raphael *happy churrs and snuuuuuuuuggly nuzzles*

Leo you don't have to do that, it's not your job and I'm not going to lose you because you can't listen! we will deal with it, together.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I do it's what family does and I made that choice!

Angel: Erica: *yay! nuzzles! - leans down and nips his pulse* mmmmm hmmmm!

Angel .... seriously guys - a room... you have one - and it's kid free for the moment

Leo well I make the choice to tell you no.

Angel: annnnnd she's not maternity bleeding no more Razz thats a plus Wink

Leo: ewwww

Angel: to Erica it's more like Yayyyyyyyyyy! she feels somewhat back to normal again Razz

Espionata: Mel: Leo just let me do this

Raphael *not intending to take things to that extreme.. not supposed to do it so long after the female pops one out...just gives Angel a sort of thumbs up and continues making out with*

Leo no

Espionata: Mel: Leo have I gotten caught by anyone yet?

Leo dosen't mean you wont

Angel: Erica: *can't be bothered witht he thumbs up - just a wave of fingers before they return to plastron rubbing - too busy!*

Raphael: Kraang: *Attaches ones self known as that is the kraang to the thing that is in this place known as Leonardo*

Angel *amuuuuuuuuused and flashes him a birdie finger - then resumes finding the D - probably in his lab always so
busy*

Angel: lol!

Espionata: Mel: Doesn't mean I will either and there's something on your head!

Leo: Leo: O.O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Espionata: Mel: *Tries to get it off* Get off slimeball!

Leo *sighs* there's something on my head. *pulls it off*

Leo it seems your imaginary friend is attacking,

Espionata: Mel: That must be the alien that Dino alien was after

Espionata: Mel: Told you they were real!

Raphael: Kraang: *wiggle-wiggle-wiggle-wi​ggle-wiggle-yeah!*

Leo *holds it out and looks at it* it's pretty gross. you know who would like this? Don! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Espionata: Mel: What are you doing here anyway?!

Angel *and just going to lab when she hears Leo - whole of new york city should have heard that!

Leo I live here O.O

Espionata: Mel: Not you the alien!

Leo now we don't know if this is an alien

Espionata: Mel: It's an alien

Leo it could very well be Raph's brain trying to escape

Angel: Blaze: *had been napping up until that loud Doooooooooooon call - WAILS!*

Espionata: Mel: We can use this alien to find its base though

Leo: Mikko: *runs back in and give Blaze a brownie then runs off*

Angel: Blaze: *too young to eat that - just cries more!*

Leo: Mikko: *gives him weed laced bottle* hush

MasterSplinter mmmmm *throws away brownie*

Angel: Hank: >​< *throws it away* he is breast fed

Leo: Mikko: I wasn't breast fed I turned out great!

Leo *goes up to Raph and hands him the kraang* here you lost this

Espionata: Mel: So now do you believe me Leo and you're the one that got caught

Angel: Erica: *reluctantly draws away from Raph - ick to the brain thing! - and heads over - glaring at Mikko* don't care, he is breast fed... *scoops up the squealing boy - heads back to Raph*

Raphael *oblivious to the world around him, hands sliiiiide beneath Erica's shirt and... then Leo interrupts* -.- *catches a glimpse of the squishy thing* O.O What tha...*and the thing tries to shove its way nto Leo's mouth*

Leo AH! *throws it on the ground and steps on it*

Raphael: Kraang: *Kraang durp everywhere!*

Espionata: Mel: Eww now can I go look for their base?

Leo no not at all never are you crazy!?

Espionata: Mel: Well obviously they're easily handled

Leo it wanted me to eat it!

Angel: Erica: *calming down Blaze - damn was a good make out session*

Angel ick... bet it'd be worse than the live octopus I once tried

Donatello O.o

Espionata: Mel: Whatever Leo I'm not a chicken

Leo you are still not going

Espionata: Mel: Why not they're defenseless

Leo clearly they are not. one got in here unnoticed.

Raphael: Kraang: *another slips up behind this thing in this place known as Leonardo and his tail. There is more t han one way in!* >Smile

Espionata: Mel: It didn't really attack though and one is behind you

Angel: lol!!!!

Leo O.O *turns around* how many are there! Mike! did you bring these things in!

Espionata: Mel: *Goes to look for where they're coming from while Leo is distracted*

Donatello: LOL!

Angel *grabs a rolling pin to squish any that come towards her*

Angel: Erica: *just stays close to Raph arms both full of their son*

Angel: Blaze: *could not careless - has boobie pacifier and is milk drunk - all is right with his world!*

Leo: ok all I have to head off. see you all tommrow )

Leo: night *hugs*)

Angel: night night Wink

Raphael *arms protectively around the two. Could help his brother but... nah. This could be funny. Still owes him for calling him useless earlier*

Raphael: night *hugs*

Leo left the chat

Angel: bwhahaha P

Espionata: Mel: Where are those aliens coming from?

Angel: Mikey: it was'nt Meeeee! *from room!

Angel: Mikey: *but the noises most certainly are him and Ally!*

Raphael: Ally: Very Happy

MasterSplinter *smiles snuggling Neo*

Angel: Hank: crazy - bloody aliens - *scurries over - but slooooows down on approach to the little family -* let me steal him again - he seems quiet again Wink

Espionata: Mel: Well we need to find their base but Leo says I need someone to come with me >​>​

Angel: Erica: *nods - shifts Blaze so he pops off the nipple -* of course Leo just startled him is all, yelling... he was not really hungry - dads hug and mums milk fixed that Wink

Angel: Hank: Very Happy thats a boy! *lifts grandson onto should and rubs his shell - does not care he is rewarded with a big wet burp that dribbles down his back!* better out than in! *skips back to couch*

Raphael: lol, daw

MasterSplinter: Bwhaha hah hah

Angel: Razz he's wrapped about those lil green fingers

Angel: Erica: *giggling -* well... so much for big bad mutant hater -

Angel *annnd slips into Lab*

Espionata: Mel: So what do you think those aliens want Erica?

Angel: Erica: *shrugs* I do not know - *traces fingers over Raph's scars - enjoying the snug*

Raphael: too cute ^^

Espionata: Mel: Whatever it is the dinosaur alien want to blow up the planet Oo

Angel: Erica:... welll that would suck big time

Espionata: Mel: It does so we need to get rid of them

Donatello Hello. Very Happy *to his mate*

Angel Hi my busy beaver - you have been working so hard... and so cooped up in here - *slides over and rubs shoulders*

Raphael: I gotta go. see ya'll tongiht *hugs*

Raphael left the chat

Donatello Mmmm... *heads droops and closes eyes*

Angel *massages more firmly over his shoulders, aiming towards the back more* what has you so tied up in here ? maybe you should call in LH to help finish up some projects?

Donatello Maybe. *looks up at her, smiling* How are you and the twins doing?

Angel a definite maybe Very Happy twin and I been missing you *smooch smooch*

Donatello *smooches* Really?

Espionata: Mel: *Stretches* But for some reason Leo doesn't want me to find where they come from byself

Espionata: *by myself

Angel: Erica: oh maybe so as not to accidently lead any back here I am guessing - he has a mate and son to watch over after all

Espionata: Mel: I don't let anyone see me though

Angel: Erica: not on purpose no but it could happen

Angel of course - and worried - all work no play be bad - *moves hands nd fingers lightly tumb tickling spot as she works on his neck*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah but they snuck up on him twice

Angel: Erica: yeah... and he's the trained ninja *snug snugs her large infant* mmmmm he smells so good

Donatello *churrrrrrrrs*

Espionata: Mel: Still better keep an eye don't need an alien invasion

Angel *smoooches* feeling a bit better already? *lists his glasses off briefly and gently as her hands moved over his head to massgae those temples*

Angel: Erica: *nods* I guess so

Espionata: Mel: And convince Leo I can do things on my own >​>​

Angel: Erica: on your own there - he is right yous should take someone with you - but you have been sneaking about I guess *Blaze is heavy! must head to Spot!*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah I have where's Mikey?

Angel: Erica: in his room - judging by the quiet he and Ally have stopped fooling about and she may be asleep so you could rouse him I guess - he has been super glued to her lately

Espionata: Mel: Okay *Goes to Mikey's room* Mikey

Angel: Mikey: what? *from inside room*

Espionata: Mel: Wanna look for an alien base?

Angel: Mikey: .... okay *reluctantly drags self out of bed away from preggo mate and out* but we only scout - no
going in!

Espionata: Mel: I know Mikey

Angel: Mikey: good good - then lets go Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Okay *Leaves the lair looking for the base*

Angel: Mikey: *follows*

Espionata: Mel: Where do you think it could be Mikey? *Looks*

Donatello *churrs, eyes closed again*

Angel: Mikey: mmmm if I had a secret base it'd be the pizzeria Razz

Angel *nuzzles his snout with her nose tip - masssssssaging*

Espionata: Mel: How about the warehouses?

Angel: Mikey: oh alright but I still think the best idea would be a fast food place - that way you could simply deliver aliens into homes Razz

Espionata: Mel: If they did that we would've heard about it by now

Angel: Mikey: no - cause the alien would then take over brains before they could know yeah?

Espionata: Mel: Maybe

Donatello *chuuuuuuuuurrs*

Angel *back down his necka nd shoulders, arms... sloooooowly not missing an inch* relaxing?

Angel: Mikey: exactly! *but following anyways

Espionata: Mel: *Reaches the warehouses and looks around* Still we better check here

Donatello Mmm, yeah. Definitely.

Angel: Mikey: guess so - I am only here for the curiosity Razz *follows*

Angel *grins and smooches hands moving loooooower over thighs - ignoring tail for the moment - will come back to
him*

Espionata: Mel: Well we don't these aliens to be the cause of our planet blowing up. See anything?

Angel: Mikey: Yeah I kinda like it the way it is thanks Aliens Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Same here so we need to find them

Angel: Mikey: *searching*

Espionata: Mel: *Keeps looking* Anything?

Angel: Mikey: um Purple Daisy's lounging about but other than that - no?

Espionata: Mel: Same

Angel those dumb pansy dragqueens Razz come on next warehouses - *goes to look*

Angel: oooops not supposed to be in color

Angel: Mikey: those dumb pansy dragqueens [tongue] come on next warehouses - *goes to look*

Angel: fixed!

Espionata: Mel: *Follows peeking inside another one* Found it

Espionata: Mel: *Warehouse is full of alien tech*

Donatello *churrs even more, wanting her to go further*

Angel joined the chat 22 seconds ago

Angel: Hehe dang ipad

Angel: Mikey: oh and how can you tell it's alien?

Espionata: Mel: Just look

Angel *over his inner thighs after massaging calf muscles... And finally a squeeeeings stroke down tail*

Donatello *gasps and moans*

Last edited by Erica Martins on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 1:35 am

pt 70.

Espionata: Mel: Hey Leo *Yawns*

Leo hello beautiful stranger

Espionata: Mel: Funny found the Krang last night with Mikey

Leo pretty sure you found them with me last night, or they found us anyway

Espionata: Mel: Well found where they're staying

Leo the foot tower?

Espionata: Mel: No where some of the old warehouses are

Leo ooooh. cool so what did you two do after finding them?

Espionata: Mel: Scouted the area and took pictures

Leo great! so problem solved

Espionata: Mel: Not solved they're still on the planet

Leo i see. well there is not much we can do. this sounds like an issue for the government

Espionata: Mel: Oh please do you really think the government will destroy something they don't know exists?

Leo how do we know they don't know?

Espionata: Mel: We wouldn't be having those things show up here

Leo I don't know. we have families now, we can't be risking our lives doing things that the humans should be doing.

Espionata: Mel: And have more humans risk finding about you guys? Leo we can't risk that

Leo I need to think on this

Espionata: Mel: If you say so

Leo I do

Leo ok.

Espionata: Mel: We need to tell the others

Leo yes that is an idea

Espionata: Mel: I have a feeling I know what Raphie will do >​>​

Leo rush into action with out thinking?

Espionata: Mel: Yes

Leo yeah he will.

Espionata: Mel: So would I but Mikey was there

Leo DON STOP HAVING SEX!

Donatello O.o Excuse me?

Espionata: Mel: I have no idea Oo

Leo you heard me.

Donatello What do you think I'm doing, Leo.

Donatello: ?

Espionata: Mel: Who knows

Leo clears throat* I think we have to fix this alien problem. for the good of man kind and all. Don I need you to build some kind of vacuum to suck the brains up in.

Donatello Is that really the only thing you can think of to solve this problem?

Leo right now? yes.

Espionata: Mel: Leo they have tech there

Leo: *player has crashed. unable to reboot blah*)

Leo new plan. we do nothing and hope it goes away

Espionata: Mel: That's not a plan! They're already coming in here and that other alien wants to blow up our planet
to destroy them and that includes us!

Leo didn't know that part

Leo new plan. we move to a new plant and let the alien destroy this one

Espionata: Mel: I've told you that several times!

Leo I see

Espionata: Mel: That's why we need to get rid of them

Donatello *sighs*

Espionata: Mel: Big brother what can we do?

Angel *rolls eyes* hi all - hey smexy *smooches Don's cheek - yep been out light exercising*

Donatello We need a transdimensional portal. Something to send them back in large quantities.

Angel: Erica: *thanks toAngel been out exercising to - just waves as she follows her in*

Leo like a vacuum?

Espionata: Mel: Yeah and maybe you can use some of the tech there. No Leo

Donatello More like something to faze them out.

Espionata: Mel: But what?

Angel: Erica: being more of a biologist and not a engineer I'd say a specifically designed virus - though there is always the possibility of species jumping with micro organisms.... *

Angel: Erica: wait... are we talking about the aliens?

Espionata: Mel: Yes

Angel: Erica: mmmmmm

Espionata: Mel: Know where they are at least

Angel suppose - now how to show them the boot and send them packing

Leo vacuums

Espionata: Mel: No Leo

Angel ... what is it with you and vaccums? ... is that what you want for christmas?

Leo I would like one, yes

Angel: Erica: *hides a giggle*

Espionata: Mel: Okay then and if we don't get of the aliens there won't be a Christmas

Angel: lol it's like that part of the movie and their all hopped up on adrenaline and Leo declares he feels like cleaning - lol

Angel: 'who wants to clean the dojo?' Wink

Leo: i'm heading to bed all night *hugs*

Angel I'll keep it in mind Bluey Wink

Angel: Erica: he is a strange turtle that one

Angel: And thats coming from someone whom spent nights stuck int he same crate as Mikey in the past Razz

Espionata: Mel: He is

Angel: Mikey: heeeey I am an awesome the likes of which non but Mikes with Angelo's as middles names can achieve! - He's just a weirdo

Angel *sniggers*

Raphael: hiyas)

Angel: Erica: *giggling again*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah whatever hey Raphie found where the aliens live

Angel: Mikey: we all know it's true - Razz

Angel: Erica: *smiiiiiiiiiiles wishing she wasn't all sweaty from the speed walking and light jogging Angel had them a doing but happy to see Red*

Espionata: Mel: You're lucky Mikey >​>​

Angel: Mikey: yeah Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Still you're not that crazy

Raphael *snugs Erica and half-frowns at Mel* ..askin' for trouble lookin' for those aliens...

Angel: Erica: *snuuuuuuuuuuugggged - delightfully so*

Espionata: Mel: Well would you rather have the dinosaur alien comeback and blow up our planet? Besides they've already come here

Angel: Mikey: I went with her - we looked, did not go close... *oh yeah look at him being all ninja and grown up and stuff...*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah we were just scouting

Espionata: Mel: Now we need to get rid of them

Angel yeah

Espionata: Mel: Got some photos of the area and of the base

Angel: Mikey: *and a few of his eyeball - man he thought he figured out how to stop that!*

Espionata: Mel: There are ways to sneak in as long as there's no security

Angel: Erica: their aliens there will be security

Donatello She's right. It's almost a guarantee.

Espionata: Mel: Yeah but if it can be disabled there won't be

Donatello Yes, but...they're technology is so much more advanced than ours. It would take a lot of studying the system to figure out how it ticks.

Angel yes this is not going to be simple

Donatello: their*

Espionata: Mel: True but there has to be a way to slip in undetected

Donatello Possibly a diversion.

Angel: Mikey: yeah!

Espionata: Mel: Okay Mikey can be the distraction

Angel: Mikey: .... why me?

Espionata: Mel: Because you're the fastest and you love being in the spotlight

Donatello Because you're good at them, Mikey.

Angel: Mikey: I know - it's so hard to contain all this raw.... cuteness...

Angel *sniggers*

Donatello *rolls his eyes* Does that mean you'll do it?

Angel: Erica: *giggles*

Angel: Mikey: *poses* I shall do it! with gusto and in a hula skirt!

Angel: Erica:...

Angel *bliiinks*

Espionata: Mel: Okay then have fun with that Oo

Espionata: Mel: What else do we need?

Angel: Mikey: light saber nun chucks! - can you hook a turtle up Don? Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: Sorry Mikey even in Star Wars those don't exist

Angel: Mikey: but this is Donnie we are talking of - dude can build anything!

Espionata: Mel: You're not a Jedi plus the lightsaber has a crystal that powers it

Donatello Uhhh, we'll get back to that, okay?

Angel: Mikey: I am a ninja - close enough... and wooot! okay Don

Angel *smiles - and rubs Don's shoulder*

Angel: Erica: *left booby is soooore*

Espionata: Mel: So how are we gonna get in while Mikey is being the diversion?

Angel: naughty WTf - lol so wrong

Donatello *smiles at Angel*

Angel *smoooches*

Donatello *smooches back* How are you feeling?

Angel grrrrrrreat Very Happy fit and fighting Wink *smooch smooch*

Shaya MEL? *calls out from behind a screen*

Espionata: Mel: Yeah?

Shaya Can you find me a house coat, blanket or something?

Angel: Mikey: >Smile wardrobe malfunction?

Angel: LH: *smacks him*

Espionata: Mel: *Gives her a blanket*

Shaya ... sort of... *shields her body in a blanket*

Angel: LH: everything okay? *whacks turtle boy with his tail again for good measure*

Angel: Mikey: @,@

Shaya I was on a photoshoot when someone took my clothes as part of the props. ...I'm stuck in a costume while my clothes are dry cleaned.

Espionata: Mel: The costume can't be that bad

Angel: LH: oooooh - and I agree Smile

Espionata: Mel: Well then >​>​

Shaya I wear sweaters. You know how cold autumn in NYC is?

Shaya I ran here to get my spare clothes...

Angel: LH: it does get chilly

Angel: lol definitely would be chilly in that

Shaya: yupp.

Shaya *Tucks back into the blanket liek she didn't flash them.*

Espionata: Mel: *Yawns and stretches*

Angel: LH: you look great but yes - cant have you getting cold *slids closer and nuzzles temple*

Donatello: Dawwwww

Angel: Mikey: *finally up* note to self giant gator tail whacks hurt! Very Happy

Espionata: Mel: And you need to be in top shape Mikey

Shaya *dashes to the old closet nearby* darn NYU Prof. *grabs a overnight bag*

Shaya Is the bathroom taken by a pregnant lady?

Espionata: Mel: No

Angel: LH: not at the moment Very Happy

Angel: Mikey: no no - Ally is sleeping, Blaze and NEo born and Angel is not yet at the stage where she needs to the loo every hour ont he hour Razz

Shaya *nods* good to know *dashes into the bathroom with a blanket cape fluttering to the ground*

Espionata: Mel: So Mikey think we can kick some alien ass?

Angel: LH: *watches her go - follows part way - curiously*

Shaya *Comes back to find a waiting LH* Do I smell that bad?

Angel: LH: *sniffs* no - smell fine - like most humans, with a hint of your soap Smile

Shaya good to hear. A girl can only jog in place for so long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )   Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal Hopping Pt 61 - 70 (post rp chat room creation - Mikey/Ally scan - R2 birth )
Page 1 of 1