TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Tron

D-Tron

TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Source: SHH!

And thank god for that. Liebesman was ass. Now, does this necessarily mean that 2 will be better or even worse than 1? No, not at all. But I consider it a step forward for sure. It's the same director of Earth to Echo which wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but a decent film is better than the none Liebesman ever had. So, I think it's a step in the right direction at least.

Maybe we'll get consistency and a good plot this time. With better acting of course. Sign off below and tell us what YOU think about this news. Good? Bad? Don't care either way? Don't be shy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 pm

I admit that I didn't care much for Earth to Echo, thought it was a movie that is only for kids. It seemed decent enough. Decent is better then nothing. I just hope TMNT 2 would perform better now that Liebesman is no longer working on TMNT. Now I'm glad I didn't see the Star Trek films that were directed by him.

So...cautiously optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:24 pm

BISHOP!!!! cheers

...what, no Bishop-ness confirmed yet?? Bummer.

I haven't watched Earth to Echo, so I dunno if this director will be better or worse. I guess only time will tell, but I'm excited either way.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:47 pm

That was pretty much assumed from the beginning. I thought they were already confirmed, like, 2 months ago after 1 came out? If not then either way that's still awesome and it's about damn time they gave them a shot in the movies. I wonder if they'll spend even a modicum of time on their human forms before mutating them? Probably not but I would still like to see some screentime in human form first. Kinda like Karai, they will probably show up in some form first.

It'll likely happen. Just enough to show that they want to get mutated to take on the Super-Hulk-Turtles of 2014.  Get smacked around by the Hulk TMNT and then volunteer for a good mutating courtesy of Shredder and his ooze from the end of 1. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Anyone have any plot details or assumptions that they would like to share on this 2nd film? How do you think it'll work out? Will they finally have a good string of enemies to fight, and which would you like to see most? bounce
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I have no assumptions. but I would love to see them do something Baxter and his mousers. They aren't because we know B&R is going to be in it and we know shredder mutates them. I guess the other thing I would love to see is the foot ninja actually be ninjas. I would love to see Karai sword fight with Leo. I think that would be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Kitsune
Foot Clan
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Hmmm....after the first film, I'm guessing they are going to explore the origins of the mutagen. According to April she claims it is from outer space so most likely we would be dealing with the Kraang.

According to Karai's actress, she claims that the character is misunderstood. Maybe we will see some Karai/Leo interaction in the second film. Hell, I will not be surprised if she becomes an ally. I imagine Bebop and Rocksteady's role to be that of Tokka and Rahzar's. Perhaps this is where Karai throws her hands up in the air and says: I have enough, Shredder has gone completely nuts then teams up with the Turtles.

I really still believe Vern's role should've been suited for Casey. I liked that they make Vern likeable, but I wish he still acted a bit stuck up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!   TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TMNT2 Gets New Director!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: T-M-N-T :: Turtle Talk-
Jump to: