TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

The Calm Before the Storm  Empty
PostSubject: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:22 am

October 29th
8:10 PM

Last night had been nothing short of amazing. Lazarus had really shown Lexi a good time, and reminded her that romance wasn't something of a myth. It had been so long since she had experienced any of that. Gabriel had made her feel that alive, once upon a time. But then his old habits and a momentary lapse in judgment had torn all of that away. Ever since then, Lexi had been reluctant to trust men and had decided not to date, but something about Laz made her stray outside of her comfort zone. She had taken a chance, and certainly didn't regret that night. This guy could very well be the one to restore her faith in men.

Laz had treated her to a nice dinner, then they danced the night away. Dancing was something that Lexi enjoyed, so it was nice to find someone that could keep up with her. And last night's thunder storm had provided the perfect opportunity to dance in the rain. It probably surprised Lazarus. A pretty girl like Lexi and she didn't mind getting wet. She didn't mind the mud that would surely stain her heels. Indeed, she was a different kind of woman. She could be beautiful, but knew how to enjoy the humble pleasures of life.

Tonight the couple was enjoying a quiet night at home. A nice home cooked dinner, and now snuggle time on the couch. Despite Lexi's desire to pace herself and not get too close too fast, she had found herself gravitating towards his warmth. Because what was a movie marathon without snuggling? Even though Laz had fallen asleep an hour or so ago, the brunette was enjoying his company and his closeness. The dim lighting of the den, coupled with the soothing sounds of the rain thumping against the windows was also lulling her to sleep. That was until her cell phone began to ring. Sparing a quick glance at Laz and hoping it hadn't disturbed him, Lexi quickly grabbed her phone from the end table...

"Hello?" She answered softly, keeping her tone low...
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:54 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

Just hearing her voice put a smile on Leo's face. Of course he still thought he had at least a small chance with the woman. Wishful thinking.

Hey Lexi. It's Leo. I was wondering what you were up to tonight. Thought maybe we could hang out? Go to the park or something?

He could never take Lexi out on an actual date, but he could take her out for a walk at night so they could talk and get to know each other a little better. Hopefully she wasn't busy. He also wanted her to meet his brothers. But they seemed to be planing on going to see the cat girl.

I can pack us a dinner. We can eat by the lake.

Lexi wasn't expecting for Leo to call, but the fact that he did so caused her to smile. How many girls could say that they were friends with Mutants? Not just any mutants, but the ones responsible for helping the city? As far as she was concerned, Leo and his family held celebrity status, and that made her feel all the more special for knowing them. Well, knowing Leo, anyway.

It sounded like Leo wanted to hang out. She would have said no since she was spending time with Laz, but the poor guy was obviously exhausted and had slept most of the night. She honestly didn't think he would be waking up before morning.

"A walk sounds nice." Lexi told him, a smile in her tone. It was still misting rain outside, but those type of conditions had never stopped her from enjoying time outdoors. "Should I meet you at the park? Or are you coming here?'

Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

Leo smiled even brighter and gave his brothers a thumbs up. I'll come over and get you. he told her, he wanted to pick up some flowers for her first. He had to make a good first impression.

I'll be there in about twenty minuets.

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" With that Lexi hung up and slid the phone into her purse that was resting on the coffee table. Obviously the woman thought she was home for the night, but there was nothing wrong with being spontaneous.

She leaned in and ran a finger lightly across Laz' cheek, then playfully 'honked' his nose.....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:30 am

Laz was sleeping peacefully beside Lexi. He hadn't meant to fall asleep, but he was just so tired. But Lexi's playfulness woke him. He looked up at Lexi and smiled.

Hey. Sorry I fell asleep.

He sat up right on the couch and wrapped an arm around Lexi. What's up? Need something? How about some smooches? He grinned and pressed a wet kiss agaist her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:28 pm

Feeling Laz' arm around her almost made Lexi reconsider leaving the house. Being in his arms had become one of her most favorite things. She felt safe and warm and whole again. Funny how such a small gesture could accomplish so much and chase away the previous months of pain and loneliness.  A smile stretched across her lips when he pressed a kiss against her cheek and she chuckled quietly at his playfulness.

"I hated to wake you up, but Leo wanted me to take a walk with him so I wanted to let you know so you wouldn't worry.." She told him. Even though things were not official between her and Laz, she did really like the guy and secretly hoped for something a little more than friendship. At any rate, she didn't figure that Laz would consider Leo competition since the Turtle's intentions were simply out of friendliness. At least, that's what she thought....
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 pm

So Leo was making his moves? Lexi might have thought nothing about it but Laz knew the turtle liked her. It was a little annoying that Leo was after Lexi, not that he thought the poor guy had a chance so Laz didn't feel too threaten.

Awwwww leaving me all alone? He teased.

But he nodded and let out a yawn. Ok, you two be careful though and if Leo tries anything you call me.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:29 am

"Awww, I doubt Leo would try anything. He seems like the perfect gentleman..." Lexi defended, but figured that Laz was only joking. She was about to push up from the couch, but then her phone began to ring. Checking the ID, she saw it was Leo..

"Already forget where I live?" She teased, settling back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:

No...Look, something came up. With the foot. My brothers and I have to check it out. I'm really sorry, but I'll make it up to you.

"Awww, okay.." Lexi replied, sounding a little disappointed. She had been looking forward to that walk with Leo. There was still so much she didn't know about her new friend, but she understood.

"I guess this is what happens when your friends with Super Heroes?" She asked, trying to sound lighter. No need making him feel guilty. "It's okay.. I know you have an important job to do. Go get 'em, Tiger." If only she had known that this issue was close to her heart, she would have insisted on going. But ignorance was bliss....

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:00 am

it sounded like Lexi wasn't going out with Leo after all. That was fine by him. More time to spend cuddling with her. He laid his chine on her shoulder and gave her the puppy dog eyes.

What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 am

Okay, Laz' puppy dog eyes were pretty darn adorable, and it did wonders at making her forget that she had just been ditched. "Awww... you'll be happy to know that I'm all yours tonight.." She winked at him, playfully pinching his cheek.

"Something is going on with the Foot and Leo and his brothers are getting involved. Not sure what it is, but I'm guessing it must be important..." She told him. "Good thing you're no longer with them. Otherwise I'd be all alone tonight.." She pouted. "Then again, if you were still a Foot, I doubt you would need me.. you probably would have never spoken to me...just watched..."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:51 pm

That does make me happy. Laz said and gave her a squeeze pulling her closer to him. The foot are always up to something. Part of my wishes I was still part of the clan, just so I would always know what was going on. But I guess it's good I got out of there. And of course I would have spoken to you. I never did because I never thought I had a shot with you.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:41 am

Lexi didn't seem to mind being pulled closer. It was good to feel wanted, and Laz certainly knew how to make a woman feel that way. It baffled her that he wasn't taken already, but that worked out for her. Assuming that they worked out. Things seemed to be going in the right direction, and she was already attached. It made her inwardly curse herself. She had always been so careful, and yet she always seemed to fall for the wrong ones. But Laz seemed different. Of course, there was that whole 'ex Foot member' deal that could cause him problems in the future, but she needed to live for the here and now, and he made it worth it. Sometimes, you just have to take chances.

"Awww... why did you think you didn't have a shot with me?" She asked, batting her eyelids cutely. "You probably thought I was with Ezekiel or Gabe, huh?" And that made sense. The way she and Gabe acted, it would be easy to think they were a feuding couple. "I was with Gabe for a while, but we're better as friends. I don't think he'll ever settle for one.."

Just then her cell buzzed, indicating that she had received a text. Checking her phone, Lexi sighed deeply. "It's from the boss. Apparently there's a meeting at the tower... so it looks like I'll be leaving you after all.." Lexi pouted, oblivious as to what was going on. She tried to call Gabriel several times, but the phone kept going to voicemail. Apparently the waitress had turned it over to the police and it was now unattended. "Well, Gabe's not answering..." She huffed, and began texting Ezekiel...

"Gabe's probably off having fun and he's going to miss the meeting. This is the second he's skipped this month.." If only that was the case...

'Hey Zeke...guessing you got Hun's message. Gabe's not answering, sooo... can I ride with you?' Because the boys knew how much Lexi hated going to these things alone. Guys always saw that as an invite to flirt hardcore.. ugh...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Yeah it crossed my mind that you might have been with one of them. Laz admitted. Plus the foot aren't allowed to date work buddies. no foot or dragon relationships. Not that everyone listend to that rule.

Hearing there was a meeting at the tower concerned Laz. He shook his head and got up to lock the front door.

You will have to skip this meeting. He told her and after making sure everything was locked up sat next to her and cupped her face in his hands.

Leo just called you and told you something was going on with the foot, Something serious enough that they needed to get involved. Now all of a sudden there's a meeting at the tower. I don't like it. And I don't want you there if trouble goes down.

he let her go and kissed the top of her head. I understand you all have jobs to do, but something is up. and i'm sure it's nothing good.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Ezekiel had gotten the message. And he had also tried getting in touch with Gabe. Of course the thug wasn't answering. One day he was going to get in a lot of trouble for missing these meetings. He got Lexi's text and sent her one back.

Yeah I'm gonna pick up Tiph then swing by and get you, be there in ten minuets.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:30 am

Lexi was glad that Ezekiel could take time out of his schedule to pick her up, but that relief was short-lived seeing how concerned Laz was over the current situation. She listened, and agreed that everything he was saying made perfect sense. Something was up, but it didn't concern her... did it? Leo obviously knew what was going on and he didn't say that her life was in danger. Surely he would have mentioned something like that.

Lexi tried to swallow down her own concern, knowing this was something she had to do. "Awww, don't worry about me, Laz." She told him, managing a soft smile of reassurance. "I will be okay. Eze will be there, and if this has anything to do with why Leo is having business with the Foot, he will be there, too. I'll be safe. I just.. have to be there." She told him. "Though, I would much rather spend the night with you. But, I'll be back soon..." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:02 pm

Maybe i should come with you. To make sure everything is ok. Even though he knew it would be his death if he were caught. He didn't like this situation at all. Part of him wanted to call Leo and ask him what was up, But what if Leo was already in the tower? He couldn't blow their cover. And if Lexi was in danger he would have said something.

I can wear my foot uniform no one will even know it's me.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:04 am

Lexi's eyes grew wide when Laz suggested that maybe he should go with her. She knew that if he was caught, it wouldn't end well for him. He was a traitor and she knew how Saki dealt with those. "No, you don't need to risk your life, Laz." She told him, shaking her head as she gently squeezed his hand. "I'll be okay, I promise. It's probably nothing more than Shredder babbling on about how he's going to overtake the city again.." The brunette rolled her eyes.

"He's like 'The Brain'.. you know, that white cartoon mouse. Always wanting to take over the world..." She managed a small smile, hoping it would ease his tension. "Ezekiel will have my back.. and Tiph. And who knows, maybe Gabriel will make a guest appearance..." If only she knew...
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:18 am

Laz knew it was risky going to the tower. and he was also sure that Lexi had been to meeting like this before. It came with the job, she was probably right, nothing but shredder talking about taking over the world.

Alright, but if shit goes down you call me.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 pm

"I will." Lexi promised, and gave him a soft hug before she pushed up from the couch. "I better go change." The brunette groaned, wanting nothing more than to stay comfortable for the day. "Usually when the 'boss' calls a meeting, a job will follow.." But she figured  Laz already knew that.He had been a member of 'the family', however, being a Foot made him a higher up.

The young woman disappeared into her bedroom, resurfacing several minutes later.  She was wearing a sexy black dress with matching knee high boots with heels that would have been hard for most to walk in. Hell, Lexi could run in them if the situation called for it. Years of practice, she figured. A small pistol rested in the holster that was strapped to her thigh, concealed just below the hem of her form-fitting dress.

Now fully ready to go, Lexi took a seat beside Lazarus. Now to wait for Ezekiel and Tiph to arrive. "I really hope they're not late. It's always awkward showing up after these things start.."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Eze left his house and headed to Tiphany's place. He picked her up and then headed right to Lexi's place. He was going to stop to grab some dinner but they could all go after the meeting was over. He pulled up to Lexi's place and parked. He then got out of the car while Tiph waited in the car.

Lexi! Your ride has come! Eze shouted as he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:51 pm

Fortunately Lexi wouldn't have to wait long. Ezekiel arrived, knocking and bellowing at her door. With a massive roll of her beautifully outlined eyes, Lexi pushed up from the couch. "Well, it looks like it's that time.." She informed, a hint of reluctance in her tone. Man, how she hated these meetings. So much so that she had sat the last one out. Well, she was doing 'other things', but tried to forget that. A lapse in judgement.

"I will see you soon.." She leaned in and gave Laz a gentle hug. "Hold down the fort." With that, she released him and headed out the door, closing it behind her. A small smile stretched across her lips seeing Ezekiel. It seemed like it had been weeks since she had last seen him. "Decide to stop eing elusive?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:15 am

Laz hugged her back and gave her a wave still not liking any of this. Eze waited and finally Lexi came out. He flashed her grin and lead her back to his car.

I've been busy. Tried calling Gabe but no answer.

He opened up the back door for Lexi then slipped into the drivers seat. Anyone have any idea what this meeting is about?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:43 am

The fact that not even Ezekiel could get in touch with Gabriel worried Lexi. The curly-haired thug was usually quick to get back to him. But she tried to remain positive. Gabe was probably with some girl and wanted no interruptions. Still, this would make the second meeting that he missed. Hun wouldn't be pleased.

Lexi loaded into the back of the vehicle, sparing Tiph a small smile, trying to mask her worry. "I'm not sure what it's about. I mean, we just had one a couple of days ago. I wasn't there.." And then she realized that Ezekiel probably remembered that she and Gabe had fogged up the van windows. That caused her to blush. Not that she was shy about her sex life, but the fact that she had 'relapsed' with her ex.. she was stronger than that.

"Probably about city domination or something..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:48 am

Eze drove them to the tower. He hated the tower it was like a maze and it always had that feeling of, if you go in you're never coming out. The fact that Gabe was no where in sight bothered the thug, he was going to have a talking to with him. He needed to take the gang more seriously.

Eze pulled up to the tower and turned the car off.

Tiph looked at the tower and sighed. I do not want to go in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before the Storm    The Calm Before the Storm  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Calm Before the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: