TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since I'm no longer staff...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Tron

D-Tron

Since I'm no longer staff... Empty
PostSubject: Since I'm no longer staff...   Since I'm no longer staff... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:11 pm

Not sure what happened, thought an agreement had been made. But whatever. Since I'm no longer staff I just wanted to let the staff know that you can remove my account here. I guess. Nothing to do now. :/ So, yeah. Since this account no longer has a purpose, feel free to remove it. Cya.

PS: Fuck you, Rogue, and worst of luck to you with this site. For what you did to many members in the past, probably in the future, may this site rot with you. Stop being a drama queen and get your life together. Stop whining in Chatzy all the fucking time. Also, tell Espi to mind her own damn business for once. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Since I'm no longer staff...   Since I'm no longer staff... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Wow, seriously? Just because you are no longer staff on a site that you lost interest in? That's mature. And me whining in chat? That's rich, considering that you loved to pick everything apart and complain about everything and everyone's input except your own. You hardly ever had a nice thing to say about whatever was being discussed.

Yes, I've been dealing with shit IRL and the members here have been amazing at helping me through it. We've done that for each other over the years. If it bothered you so much, I don't understand why you called me onto AIM to poke and pry. Thanks for pretending to give a fuck and acting as if you cared. Real dick move. But hey, at least I see your true colors now.  You and M didn't become thick until she started agreeing with everything you said. You're only interested in being friends with those who follow you without question. It has to be your way or you act like a five year old. This post is an example of that.

Instead of discussing things together like admins are supposed to do, you went through and deleted accounts and you knew where I stood on that. You also deleted accounts that you had no right to. Yet, I'm the one being mean to members? :/ I think your tally in that department far outweighs mine, pal. And all the members I've had issues with in past forums, you admitted to having the same problem with those exact people, so don't go there.

But hey, best of luck to you and your RPs in a fandom that you've admitted to not really being a fan of.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
D-Tron

D-Tron

PostSubject: Re: Since I'm no longer staff...   Since I'm no longer staff... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Lost interest in only because everything I suggested was either overlooked, ignored entirely or my characters were left in the dust. I join an RP to write and to have fun, not to watch others have fun while I sit on the sidelines. And yes, I liked to pick apart things. As a joke. To have fun, to get you guys to laugh, hence why I always usually put a smiley after I said something opinionated to signify that I was kidding. Evidently, that worked because no one had a problem with anything I said until I decided to remove my characters who, by the way, weren't getting used.

Only reason Saki and Bradford were getting used was because your oc's needed a catalyst. Something to get them motivated and to post to. I'd been talking for a while about finding stuff to do with my chars besides those 2 and everyone either criticized it wasn't the right time for that to happen or it wasn't going to happen b/c reasons. Which is stupid. Every character, especially canons, should be given an equal right to join something and there were no openings. Everything was too tunnel-visioned on oc's that none of my canons other than Bradford qualified.

That was a dick move, if I say so myself.

Yes, I admit that I've had several problems with other members. M has been one of them and she knows that everything I've had to say has been to her, on chatzy or on skype. I've criticized some of her plots and ideas before just as you all have done for me. I treat everyone the same with no favoritism, which is a quality for a good admin to have. Playing favorites with your besties doesn't always work out for everyone and leaves some pissed off enough to leave. And no, I had every right to delete a character that I created, that I did an app for, that I made an account for myself. I'm entitled to remove and add whatever canons I choose. You do. Mikko does.

Why should I give up a character I worked hard on for someone to just take without doing an app for first? It's moot and pointless to even discuss that. I seem to recall a certain Rogue removing her app on TB, thus invoking someone to write their own app. That's what I did. I see no problem with what I did. I had the right to do so as I owned those characters and was entitled to remove them as I seen fit. I also seem to recall me writing your plot for you and doing your canon list for you b/c you were busy with work or your fam was going through problems. I did it as a friend and as someone who gave a damn. I didn't bring up the fact that advertising an RP without a plot was stupid to begin with, and it's b/c I wanted to help. I did help. I did care. It's you all who lost interest in me, not the other way around. I never once acted like a five year old. I didn't demote anyone b/c they removed their own accounts which they are rightfully entitled to do, not to mention without one warning whatsoever. Nor did I join other sites after leaving one with the excuse of being far too busy. Nice one. That also makes you a liar.

You speak of acting like admins, so what admins demotes another one simply b/c they have an issue with that admin without talking it out with them first? I received no PM, I wasn't given any clue that you were pissed about me removing canons that I owned. You just did it. Seems to me you're the one who doesn't know what being a *good* admin is all about. I have people, witnesses if you want to call it, that knows I helped you out with this RP best I could. But if you're not going to give a shit about me, why shouldn't I return the favor? I did what I could to help and apparently that's 'not getting my way'. Just b/c Espi kisses your ass and agrees with everything you say b/c she's a Raph fangirl doesn't make it right. Yes, M might agree with me but as I said she was made fully aware, as all of you have recently, that I've had problems before. It's because I care that I bring these issues up. Any shitty friend would just go along and worship whatever you do. I tried to bring the best out of all of you. Even though you bring up that I'm not the biggest TMNT fan, sure. Fair enough. But I tried to stick to it for you guys b/c I wanted to write with you all. Was that so wrong? That b/c I wanted to befriend you all and be part of the fun, that makes me a bad guy? I disagree.

Rogue, you're an amazingly talented writer and roleplayer. You bring life to the characters you play and that's awesome. I loved rping with you, when you cared enough to write with me. But you have a lot of work to do before you become a good admin. Even I do. But at least I cared about all the members and tried to get everyone involved. I at least tried. It's all I can do when the only staff member that gets any attention is the head admin. But, I guess them's the breaks. I still dislike this site, I hated the road it was going down b/c it's just like MO where no one gives a fuck about the rules and no one wants to help anyone out. I tried, I tried so hard to get along with you all. Like Kitteh, I wanted to look the other way and ignore it. But enough is enough and I was just simply tired of all the bullshit going on here. Have fun with it, though. You created it. Might as well wallow in it.

What a triumph.
Back to top Go down
http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Since I'm no longer staff...   Since I'm no longer staff... EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

I completely understand removing an application that you worked hard on, seriously, I do. I had no problem with that aspect whatsoever. It's the deletion of canon accounts that was upsetting. On a lot of forums, you do that and the entire post disappears. It's fortunate that this forum doesn't operate like that otherwise there would be gaps in the story. It's still an eyesore with all the 'guests' posts, but yeah.. it could have been worse.

I'm sorry that you felt left out, honestly I am. I did enjoy RPing with you and was looking forward to doing some plots with Raphael and Casey and your villains. As far as using your chars as catalysts, well.. that's what baddies are for. If you had wanted to do something more in depth like the Karai and Saki thread, I would have been excited to do that with you. I did enjoy RPing with you because you put so much depth into your every post and they were enjoyable to read. It always gave me something to go on. Again, I'm sorry that you didn't feel involved. We had every intention of doing your plots, we just needed to tie up the current ones first. It was never a lack of interest nor was it a lack of desire to RP with you.

Yes, I had to leave Beginnings because of everything that was going on. That was months ago in the middle of everything. Yes, I have since joined another forum, only because things have settled enough for me to reach the requirements of said forum. Go ahead and call me a liar if that makes you feel better.

I'm well aware that I'm not a *good* admin, but I do try and I do my best to learn from my mistakes. What sucks the most in all of this is losing you as a friend. Because I genuinely smiled every time you popped into chat. I appreciated that you did care, but I know that's no longer the case. I honestly wish you all the best, D, even though you wish only the worst for me.
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I'm no longer staff...   Since I'm no longer staff... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since I'm no longer staff...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Members' Corner :: The Niche'-
Jump to: