TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikko's thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Mikko's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Mikko's thoughts   Mikko's thoughts EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 am

October 31.

Hello journal like thing, diary. Whatever. Sooooo lots have happen, some good some bad. some...strange. Lets start off by saying, I kinda quit the foot. It was sort of an accident? Laz got caught helping a turtle, well not helping but trying to befriend. Shredder was none too pleased. and well, I just sort of followed Laz. It was for the best really, Shredder was starting to act a little crazy. More crazy then normal. I really think Karai needs to take over the foot, not that I like the woman, but she is more sane. So anyway, yeah I'm not in the foot clan anymore. Kind of sucks, lost not only the foot title, but my home and source of income. So now I have to find a real job.

On the upside. I met two men. Raphael and Gabriel. They are both pretty awesome. Gabe more so then Raph. Raph is one of those turtles. Big guy. Real big guy. Attractive in his own way. I like being in his arms, makes me feel all safe and shit. Then there is Gabe. Great in bed, and I also feel safe with him. He's not as built as Raph but that's ok. He's still pretty tough. I ended up moving in with Gabe. Which is cool, I don't sleep alone now because we share a bed. I think the guy might have a thing for me.

Sadly, because I got so close to Gabe, he got in trouble with the foot. Shredder punished me by punishing him which wasn't fair at all.I tried to save him. But Shredder cut Gabe up pretty bad. Luckily he let the gang go without kill anyone. Then Shredder turned on me, But my super hero, Raph saved me. So that was nice.

Gabe is in the hospital now. He might not walk again and it's my fault.

Raph and I tried to get closer. we went on a date, but I guess I came on too strong and pretty much chased him away. I don't think things will work out with Raph and I. The more I hang around Gabe the more I realize I love the guy. It's a strange feeling for me. I've never been this attached to a man before. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with Gabe. Adopting little puppies and all. right now though, we have to get him better. get him walking again. I do feel bad for Raph. I was probly the only girl in the city willing to give a turtle a chance. Well, that can't be true. I'm sure there is someone else out there. But you can't help how you feel.

I brought a puppy for Gabe's birthday. He hasn't seen it yet, but when he gets out the hospital little Chucky will be waiting for him. Cute little pit. All gray but some white on his nose and paws. I also need to find a job. I have a few useful skills. I could dance, be security, or take up my art again. Of course dancing would get me the most money.Maybe I could dance and sell art on the side.

This is long enough. I'm getting off here now. I'll update again when something exciting happens.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Mikko's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikko's thoughts   Mikko's thoughts EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:22 am

Totally forgot I had this thing! I'm in a cabin. In the woods! Like the movie. I don't know if there is a basement here, and if there is I don't know if there is weird things that can summon evil mermaids and shit. But I'll let you know if there is.

Gabe got out the hospital, not because he was allowed to, but Tiphanny and I busted him out early. i just hated seeing him all sad and stuff. So we brought him home! Ezekiel still doesn't like me, not that I really care about that. And Gabe still can't walk. I care about that. Not because i care if he walks or not for me, but i care for him. It has to be hard, and to know that he's in so much pain it really upsets me. I did manage to get lots of drugs from the hospital. so I hope to be able to at lest control his pain a bit.

It wasn't long after we got home that the city went to shit. No idea what's going on. some virus, or something. aliens I say. Our whole group got the fuck out of the city, and now I'm here in the cabin. It's Ezekiel's cabin. Nice place too. two story, lots of room. Wonder who he had to kill to get this place.

Gabe and I have gotten closer, I think he's in loooove with me. I have that effect on guys. I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried about him staying faithful. From what I'm told he can't stick with one girl for too long. I guess the same could be said about me, and I know I'm not leaving him! So maybe I don't have anything to worry about.

As for Raph. I don't really know what's going on with him. I talked to him a while ago, he wanted to know something about the guy that was harvesting organs. I didn't have much info to give him. I did try to apologize to him about everything. Think he blew me off though, probably didn't believe me.

I guess it's easy for me to be all, get over it, we tried it it didn't work, there are other fish in the sea, it wasn't personal. He didn't strike me as the emotional type.Did he really like me that much? or did he think that his first time would last forever? I don't know. I do wish the best for him though. I hope he finds someone awesome.

speaking of awesome. I must end this entry and go join my piece of awesomeness in the bed!
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/

Mikko's thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Character Workshop :: FootPrints :: Original Characters-
Jump to: