TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baxter's Lab

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:15 pm

You can ask me questions. As long as I do not deem them idiotic ramblings, I will answer.

And before you ask the obvious, Yes I DO know everything.
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:15 am

Excuse me sir. What can you tell me about your plans for the next five years for yourself? Anything you can disclose to the public?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:45 pm

Very good questions. In five years I see myself with many awards for my thrilling accomplishments. I'll be on the top of the food chain in the scientific community. Maybe even collecting billions. I think that is realistic to say. At the very least, however, my brilliant mind will be recognized and I will be a house whole name. as for how I will do that, that is classified. I do have a project up my sleeve however. All I need are a few willing, or...Unwilling test subjects.

Would you like to volunteer, young lady?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:53 pm

*curiosity is piqued*

Top of the Scientific Community Food Chain? Also known as apex predator, alpha predator, super predator, top predator or top-level predator, is a predator residing at the top of a food chain on which no other creatures predate. Quiet the ambition, I am sure with such drive you will succeed.

When and as 'Top of the Food Chain' how do you see yourself playing a crucial and long term role in maintaining the health and growth of the Scientific Ecosystem?

And how many volunteers you need?
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 9:15 pm

I am proud to meet Dr Baxter Stockman. Sadly my work would interfere with yours, as a test subject, for the next few months minimum. I'd rather like to know what you have been working on before agreeing.

It is nice to find a Scientific mind who expresses sure high intricate goals. I am also intrigued by Erica's questions.

Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:23 pm

I must say I am immensely impressed by these highly thoughtful and intelligent questions. Both of you young ladies have a place in my lab working beside me, to help me achieve my goals.

Now to answer your questions...

As you may or may not know, Although I am well schooled in every aspect of the scientific field, I am most interested in robotics and the human mind. I wish to meld the two together. A cyborg of sorts. But calling want I intend to create a simple cyborg would be insulting.

I will help the scientific community grow, by pushing the limits of robot and human. It could solve so many human shortcomings. Even death itself!

I need as many volunteers as I can get my hands on. Do you know anyone who would be interested. Keep in mind I'm still in the testing faze. Living through the test is not guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Embarassed well I graduate this year from New York High with highest honours in biological science and performance studies... *sheepishly proud of this* maybe if you offer internship...

...hmmm maybe you could call it Cybornetic Enhancing? Or Enrichment?

And whilst I personally know of no one whom might volunteer, no doubt they are out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:53 pm

I highly suggest that you get accepted into NYU or another university first. Internship is not an easy transition for high schoolers. It is repetitive tasks, without a lack of understanding of the process can set the company and you back by months.

Dr. Stockman, I would be of little assistance for you since my field of experience is in Environmental Sciences.

As a child were you always this ambitious about studying science?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 5:58 am

*nods thinking over Shaya's advice smiling.* thank you for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Oh! As a child I was fascinated with science. My interest has been there ever since I can remember. And my mother.... *pauses for a moment and then clears his throat. My mother was very supportive of me, she would save her money and buy me presents like science kits and even a small telescope. It didn't see very far into space, but it was enough for me at the time. When i got older, things...changed. but my scientific mind was unwavering. I made a promise to my mother, that I would be someone important. Someone to look up to. And I promised myself that I would be the greatest mind man kind would ever know. So far I fell I'm succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:30 am

*sets mouse traps all over the place*
Back to top Go down
Shaya Gallant
Original Character
Shaya Gallant

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Dr. Stockman. What university did you go to?
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 am

*curious about that too -*
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm glad you asked, Hopefully you are wondering what school would be best suited for yourself? We need more brilliant minds in the scientific field.

I started my school career in the bronx, It was a sad excuse for a school, but mother couldn't afford private school sadly. I was mostly bored in elementary, sitting among the glue eater and snot collectors. it was horrible.

Then middle school came. As you can imagine I wasn't very popular among the other students. They couldn't keep up with my level of intelligence, nor could the teachers for that matter. It was three years of pure hell.

High school got a bit better. At this point the school, hell, the city, knew that I was too good for these broken down schools and outdated text books. I got a scholarship to one of the best private high schools in New York. I went to Collegiate. Which is an all boys school. I like that, you see, sometimes females can be such a distraction. I'm sure you two know what I mean.

I finished high School at the top of my class, and got a science scholarship to Cornell. This sounds great i'm sure, but the school bored me. It didn't have what i needed.

So two years later, I went to Stevens Institute of Technology. as you probably don't know. The school was coined as The Innovation University. Aside from science and technology they required undergraduates to take tack some humanities courses. At first i didn't see this as useful. But I have learned that dealing with the population is a big part of what I do.

Of course I graduated on the deans list. I have my Doctorate Degrees after eight years. And yes that is plural.

My degrees are in
-Medical technology
- Information technology
- Communications technology
- Defense technology

So you may call me Doctor Stockman. if you care to be formal.

I have also gone on to teach at CUNY and Fordham university. though teaching is not something I enjoy doing. I find that most can not keep up with me.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Baxter's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter's Lab   Baxter's Lab Empty

Back to top Go down