TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 am

several moments passed...

Leo seemed to have frozen -

Erica drew back, flushed and not sure if she should be embarrassed or not. Had she done something wrong?

She watches him now, a small uncertain smile on her lips eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Leo's breath had been taken away, and he wasn't sure how far to go with this. But, Erica wan't stopping him so he went a little further. Another deep kiss, his hand slid under her shirt and he ran a finger down her spine.

Soon the shirt was off of her and on the ground.

Leo's lips traveled down her neck....

((cont. in NSFW?))

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:15 am

Her moments of worry -

groundless!

And when had their protection against the chill of the night snuggies come off?!

(( cont here: https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t232-take-my-breath-away#5336 ))
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

((cont from https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t232-take-my-breath-away-extract-from-perhaps-perhaps-perhaps#6476 ))

"Maybe hurt me a little, but that is normal... I'll be alright." A little!

There was the half truth. She ached terribly, but from what she understood it was fairly normal to hurt the first time and she would be fine, it was mostly just bruising and a friction burn. Hopefully Leo would not be in a hurry to move - though she knew they had to, it was getting early and he needed to be home.

So did she really.

But for just this moment she nestled, letting all of her relax and wipe at the trails of tears that had escaped.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:42 pm

Leo was really upset that he had hurt Erica. He hugged her close and pressed kisses on her face and forehead.

I'm really sorry. I guess I have to work on being more careful. We can stay here like this and rest, for as long as you need.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:24 am

Smiling and closing her eyes briefly in enjoyment at the kissing, a few came close enough to her lips that she could return them Erica let him feel she was not upset or disappointed or angry. As sore as she was, she would recover. "I forgive you... was that... have you ever? am I your first?" trailing soft kisses over his cheek to an ear hole nuzzling the spot. "You are my... first."

And he was not in a rush to leave this spot, she is immensely glad for that nestled into his close hugging, yawns a little smiling, glad for now both of them where not fretting over the what ifs of family and friends back home and just cuddling each other. And after pulling the snuggies up to cover them - her mammalian body heat of course once trapped beneath the wearable blankets, ever so cosy. "though any 'working on' will have to wait a few days at the very least." She winks chuckling softly between her return soft kisses, hoping to convey he had not frightened her or put her off being intimate with him ever again.

~~~~~ *Later Very Early Morning* ~~~~~

A night snuggles and sleep may not have taken away the aching and the sting of friction burns but the company was excellent. And it would be just nearing dawn, the never entirely dark city of New York growing lighter when Erica and Leo made tracks for home, taking him to and dropping him off at the nearest man hole to his under ground lair.

With many kisses.

Then it was home and a shower and at least a hour and half more sleep before it would be time to get up for real and the day ahead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)   Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps perhaps perhaps (tag Leo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: