TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dragon's feast

Go down 
+3
Leonardo Hamato
Lexi Davis
Hunter Mason
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:31 am

Midnight-Hun's office at Dragon HQ

Hun had been in his office for about an hour now. His door closed to the noise that was downstairs. Not that it blocked out all the noise. He could still hear the cursing and breaking of bottles. The place was always a mess, not his space though. His office was neat and tidy. His desk was a bit of a mess with all the paper work he had. One wouldn't think that leading a gang required so much paper work. He would hire a secretary, but he couldn't find anyone he trust enough to deal with his shit.

At the moment Hun was taking a break from work and, leaning back in his chair, controller in his hand, was playing smash brothers. Bowser was his player of choice. Big and strong. over whelm your enemies with brute strength.

Little did he know that he was about to have a visitor and things were going to get a lot more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:45 am

The drive had been long with nothing but blasting metal music to keep her company- to drown out the thoughts in her head. It seemed to have taken forever but finally she was pulling into the pitch-black alley a few blocks away from headquarters. She killed the engine and leaned back in her seat, her trembling hand reaching into her purse to pull out the pistol. She took a deep breath to hopefully calm her nerves as she inspected the piece once again, then carefully wedged it in between the waistline of her leggings.

She slipped out of her car and carefully closed the door, tired eyes drifting in the direction of the massive, grungy building. For years now this had been her second home. A place of safety. A place where she could be with her loved ones, but now... it just looked cruel.

Swallowing thickly, she made her way to the warehouse and fortunately word had not traveled to all about their betrayal. The former decoy had no problems getting inside, but once within the structure's walls, she could feel the occasional stare. Did.. they know? Then again, some of the guys always looked at her like that. A piece of meat just waiting to be torn apart. But back then she had Gabriel and Eze to remind them she was off limits. Now, she was vulnerable.

"I'm here to see Hun.." She told a familiar thug, inwardly cursing herself that she never learned his name. He was newer and rough around the edges, and she could practically see his intent as he licked his lips...

"You know the way.." The heavily tattooed thug replied, and pointed to the office. There was no backing out now. Taking another deep breath, she gathered her courage and masked her fear, even though she had never felt so frightened before. She gave a single knock before pushing open the door...

"Hun? I need to speak with you..."

Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:52 am

Hun did notice that downstairs grew a little quieter. It peaked his interest enough to turn his game off and see what the hell was going on. But before he could get up from his chair, he heard a knock and in walked Lexi. This was a surprise.

he didn't bother getting up and motioned for her to close the door and sit in the chair in front of his desk. this was most likely about Gabriel. Ezekiel must have told them his orders and she was the only one with balls to confront him. admirable, if a little foolish.

He lit a cigar and waited silently for her to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Breathing in to help gather her composure, Lexi tried not to cringe at the thick scent of Hun's cigars. Expensive no doubt and she was certain that he had killed someone for them. Or, had one of his men do it for him.  She hesitated but only for a split second, not comfortable with having the door closed, but quickly realized that she would be no safer with the barrier left open. Besides, maybe it would discourage any eavesdropping, so she quietly closed it behind her. No words were spoken as she rounded the desk, coming to sit in front of him. Too close, but having the desk between them made her feel somewhat safer. If he tried anything, she would have a chance to react...

"I'm sure you must know why I'm here.." She began, eyes meeting his. Seemingly fearless, even though beneath it all she was frightened. She knew what Hun was capable of. "Why would you want that? Gabriel has served you ever since he was a kid and you would be so willing to have him killed because of the possibility that he may no longer be a productive member of your gang? You know Shredder is in the wrong for what he did, if anything, you should be targeting him instead. Because obviously he took things into his own hands, which means he views you as unfit...."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:06 am

Hun listened to her speak as he blew smoke in her direction. When she was done he leaned forward over his desk, cigar held between his teeth as he spoke.

Shredder will be dealt with. I have plans for his little bitch, Karai. But that's in do time. Gabriel has been a valuable asset to my gang it's true. And no, its not his fault that he's in his current situation.

He leaned back and placed the smoking cigar in a skull shaped ash tray on his desk. He then pushed himself up from his chair and circled around Lexi stopping behind her and putting two heavy hands on her shoulders.

Not even Ezekiel would confront me about this. And I know he wanted to. He said and gave Lexi's shoulders a squeeze.

You have guts, I'll give you that. But how far would you go to save the lives of your friends I wonder.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:22 am

It seemed that Hun acknowledged that this wasn't Gabriel's fault. That was good, right? Or did he still not care? How could he so casually give Ezekiel the orders to terminate Gabe's life? And hers if she stood in the way? They meant nothing to him, but perhaps she could remind him of their worth. That she could stand up for her group.

The moment Hun stood up, her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. Hun was an enormous man, but in this moment he seemed to put Godzilla to shame. What made the situation worse, he was moving behind her. His hands grabbed her shoulders, squeezing- the touch causing her stomach to churn. Her heart beat rapidly, but she refused to allow unsteady breaths to give away ho scared she was.

Slowly her hand slid into her jacket, fingers wrapping around the butt of the pistol. She kept her movements casual, as if she was trying to warm her slender fingers. She wouldn't pull it unless he gave her reason to. Her whole goal was to smooth this over so everyone could live.

"I would do anything for them. If you need me to take on Gabe's work load until he recovers, I'll do it.. but please don't order for him to be killed..." Deep down, Lexi had a sickening feeling that taking on extra work wasn't hat Hun had in mind, but hopefully the offer would sidetrack him...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:27 am

Hun gave an unseen nod and patted her shoulders before letting her go. He then stood in front of the door blocking her way out.

No. Gabe's work is his. Actually. There is something you can do that would help the gang out.

He eyed her, no doubt she had a weapon on her, but would she have the guts to use it. she had to know that if she didn't kill him first shot she was dead. She wouldn't take that chance.

Yer gonna have to lose those cloths t make this work. He told her with a smirk.

Maybe if you do as I say, I'll not only let Gabriel live...I might even help him out of his situation. So...Stand up. strip. Now.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:46 am

Of course Hun would have a perverted ultimatum. Her eyes slid closed, feeling her body tremble beneath his touch- the way his husky breath caressed the back of her neck. "Maybe isn't good enough, Hun..." And deep down she knew. Even if she did as he asked, he had no intentions of sparing Gabriel. Because this situation would not go over well with her boys. If they found out, it would be a whole new war.

Slowly her eyes opened, coming to her final decision. "I know this Game. It's where you humiliate me, break me because you think I'm gullible... shame me beyond the point of return. You'll do it for kicks, because it's just who you are.." Her shaky tone becoming angered, tears burning at the back of her eyes. One of them was not going to leave this room alive. Hand curling around the gun, easing the safety off but still not exposing. Not yet, it needed to be the right time....

"I'm not playing your game..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 12:55 am

Hun shrugged his shoulders at Lexi and watched her closely She had something under those cloths. Her movements didn't give her away, but he knew there was no way she came there without some way out. He folded his arms across his chest and stared her down.

I know a man. He started.

A doctor. He's been working on ways to...fix people. Help the crippled walk that kind of thing. Yer right. Yer totally correct, Gabriel is a god send to this organization. Right now he's useless to me, and unless something changes, I can't see him being very useful in the near future. But...you do me this...favor. I'll pull some strings. Or you can pull the gun from your pants, shoot me, then try to get out of here alive.

Lets be honest, Lexi. We both know how this will end. May as well get it over with. He told her stepping closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:04 am

He was getting closer. His tone more demanding. A million thoughts ran through her head. When should she react? Too soon or too late would certainly get her killed but, did he even plan on letting her live? Not once had she been mentioned in all of this.

"Then let this man help him. Me stripping down for you doesn't benefit the situation. It isn't too late for you to forget this, because if you continue.. things can never go back to how they used to be..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:28 am

This was too much fun. Hun was telling the truth though. When he had those two girls he had thought about Gabriel. Stockman wanted to fix humans, how could he practice that with people who weren't broke. But with Gabriel....Maybe Hun could get more money out of the mad scientist. If Gabe didn't live, then it wasn't any sweat off his back.

Regardless what Lexi did or didn't do, he still planed on taking Gabe to Baxter. But...Lexi was here. Alone. She didn't even bring back up! He'll admit, he had...thoughts of the woman before. There were other females in the gang, but none like Lexi. the other girls were just dikes that were just as bad and ugly as his men.

Lexi was right about one thing. Things wouldn't be like they were...ever...Her whole little group of losers was doomed. It was only a matter of time really. Ezekiel had been on thin ice for a while. After that fuck up with the Russians. Then to make things worse, Ezekiel had been distracted by his little brat. There is no room in the gang for a family man.

Gabe being crippled just gave Hun that last reason to terminate all of them.

Hun sighed deeply and let out a slow breath.

My dear, It was only a matter of time before I sent you and your band of street rats to hell. Didn't Ezekiel tell you? He fucked up a deal of a life time! I could have had this city! I could have OWNED Shredder and the foot! highly enriched uranium. 11,000 nuclear warheads. atomic bombs. And that was just the start. Your boy had a change of heart, sabotaged me.

Hun got close to her face. and grinned.

All of you are weak. That was about a month ago. I had been thinking of ways to teach him and all of you a lesson. But then that fucking paper shredder got to Gabe before me. Now he can't walk. So. I'll give him his legs back. Let him walk. So I can break you all, again. and again.

He pulled away from her and walked back to the door.

I wont kill you, Lexi. I'll do so much worse. Now...lose the close. Or, I'll have to help you lose them. I'm sure you woudn't want that. He told her as he pulled a silver pistol from behind his back and aimed it at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:41 am

Lexi listened in shock, realizing that they were doomed all along. He just needed one more reason to speed up the process. Her blood felt cold, palms sweating as she shifted and watched as he headed for the door. Now he ordered her, but the moment he began pulling his pistol, she quickly pulled her own concealed weapon, taking aim at his chest and opened fire...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:51 am

Before Hun could utter another word a loud shot rang out and he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see a small pool of blood start to soak through his white tank top. Still, the bullet did not take him down. He was impressed, she had guts. He didn't think she had that in her.

He took a few deep breaths and laughed at her. that when he heard the sound of his men running up the metal stairs to see what the hell was going on.

You have no where to go from here. How many bullets did you bring with you? A hundred? Six?

Hun swung open his door and stepped aside.

teach this bitch a lesson. But DON'T kill her. Let her go after yer done. I'll be seeing the doc.

Hun shook his head at Lexi. it didn't have to be this bad for you. But just like Ezekiel, you make piss poor choices.

He walked past his men to leave and see his personal doctor and let his gang have at her.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:49 am

Lexi had hit her target, but unfortunately the enormous man didn't go down. Hands shaking, she tried to steady her aim, tears burning at the back of her eyes as he taunted, reminding her that she wouldn't make it out of here. But, at least she tried. At least she made an attempt to save her 'family'. No one else was capable of this.

"Only enough to kill you!!" She seethed and fired more shots as he retreated, but he had opened the floodgates of hell. His devoted followers poured into the room, but she managed to take of few of them down with headshots.. fuck! If only she could have put a bullet in Hun's brain, this would have paid off. Sure, she probably would still die, but her efforts would pay off...

Unfortunately the pistol ran out of ammo and the thugs slammed her against the wall, ripping at her clothes and flesh like a pack of wild animals, biting and groping...

She tried to fight them off, but her efforts only got her so far. Her pained and anguished screams reverberated throughout Headquarters, no doubt music to Hun's ears...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:56 am

Forty minuets had pass, Forty minuets that Hun knew was hell on earth for Lexi. He wasn't sure if she would still be there or not. He did order her release when they were done. Of course, there were many thugs there, and he was sure some might have called in friends.

He was patched up and given some pain meds that he didn't need but would come in handy when he need to zone out for awhile.

Walking back in headquarters he could still hear the guys in the office, though most were done and sitting around. He headed upstairs and and threw everyone out then closed the door.

Was coming here worth it? He asked as he pulled out a small camera and placed it on his desk facing her then turned it on.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:26 am

Forty minutes of pure hell. Tortured, beaten and raped repeatedly.. it seemed like it would never end. Part of her wished that they would kill her- get it over with. Make it stop! If only she had a knife, she would have ended it herself, but she would be granted no such luxury...

She had been kicked so hard that ribs had been broken, fought so ferociously that her right wrist had been snapped. A fractured cheek bone and a concussion that had been mercy during the short stints when she blacked out, but never for long enough...

Unfortunately she was conscious when Hun made his return. Crumpled on the floor, her undamaged hand made a feeble attempt to reach for her clothes, grasping for that small ounce of dignity that remained, wanting to cover her mangled body. Her once perfect skin now adorning vicious, bleeding bite marks.

When Hun spoke, her undamaged eye fixated on him, tears mingling with the blood and grime. She noticed that the camera was on her, and she knew his intentions. To taunt her boys with this. He had ordered her release, but would she survive this? She could feel her lungs becoming tight, no doubt compressed by blood...

The camera was on her. If Eze and Gabe were going to see this, she wanted them to know...

"It was...worth it to.. save them..." Her voice was hoarse and cracked and came between painful wheezing,  but understandable. Her gaze then focused on Hun. "I.. pity you. To not know.. what it's like... to love someone...that much..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Mason
Canon
Hunter Mason

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 am

Hun gave her an expression of mocked insult. That hurts, it really does. To think that I haven't loved. I love. I'm about to love the fuck out of you right now.

Hun grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He then threw her over his desk but away from the camera, he didn't want her turning the device off, that would ruin any future fun. He held her there and stripped, placing his cloths beside her......

After Hun was done he let her go from his grip and grabbed the camera turning it off. He looked at her and shook his head with a tisk tisk.

I've had better, I'll have someone show you the door. He told her and slipped on his boxers not worried about the rest of his clothing. it was his office if he didn't want to dress he didn't have to!

you should probably see a doctor. You look like shit.

He opened his door and called down to three guys to see Lexi out.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:53 am

And the torment continued. Again she fought and struggled with her dying strength, but it was little use. Just like the others, he had lavished her with rough treatment, inflicting as much pain as possible. Her cries became silent when he damaged her larynx...

At least, it seemed to be over. The torment, at least, but she was doubtful she would survive her injuries. A broken rip had nicked her lung. Blood gurgled in her throat with each shallow breath. Three men came in and roughly picked her up off the floor. She went limp in their hold, but enough awareness remained to notice the grenade hanging from one of the thug's belt. They were too distracted by having a naked woman in their arms to realize as her one good hand reached down and took it, pulling the clip with it still strapped to the thug's waist.

If she died, so be it. It was worth it to take out the Purple Dragons. But fortunately for her, they tossed her in the dumpster and returned inside before it went off....
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:00 pm

((Read this first))

Leo was feeling pretty good at the moment. He had saved to beings, made a new friend and a new ally. he just hoped that he really could trust Karai. He had told her about his family problems that they were split apart at the moment. If she wanted to, she could easily use that against them. He was putting his trust in her though.

He was also really looking forward to see Victoria tomorrow! He knew it wasn't a date or anything, but he was just as excited as if it were!

Leo had long left the tower after telling Karai good bye, now he headed to april's place via the roof tops. The loud explosion caught his attention. It was close. He could see the smoke. As he got closer he watched Hun and a some others flee the building.

It was obvious that they were all badly hurt. Leo shook his head, gang wars, he assumed. Hun and three others jumped in a van and drove away. There were a few others stumbling out and trying to get out the area. Probably wanting to avoid the cops, that was if the cops even came.

Leo gave out a heavy sigh. He couldn't just walk away from this, even if the Dragons were a bunch of ass holes who probably deserved what ever the hell happen here. He had to see if there was anyone else in the building alive he could get out.

The turtle jumped down to the street level and started to head to the burning building. It was the quiet moans and choking sobs that stopped in his tracks.

He looked over at the blue dumpster and walked over to see what was going on. He was not expecting to see lexi so badly beaten.

he peered over the side of the bin, eyes widening at the sight of her form. She seemed like a broken doll, crumpled up and thrown away.

Lexi! shit! hang on. I'ma get you out of there! He almost frantically jumped in the trash with her and decided on the best way to get her out of there. she was so beat up he was scared to injure her more. He had to get her to the hospital fast! calling an ambulance would take too long.

Hold tight, I got ya. He told her finally picking her up, trying to be as careful as possible. Once in his arms he jumped out the dumpster and made a mad dash to a dropped fire escape.

I'm getting you the hospital. You're going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:08 am

To add insult to already nearly fatal injuries, Lexi was tossed in the dumpster like a piece of trash. Broken glass and dirty needles pierced her bare skin, but the additional pain barely fazed her. She was going into shock, due to the trauma, blood loss and metal torture. Then the loud explosion that nearly deafened her....

...she had done it. She had taken out the Purple Dragons' Headquarters. Hopefully her tormenters had perished, and at the very least... Hun would have to rebuild, if he survived. The dumpster lid had been slammed shut, but a bloody hand protruded between the flap, bloodied fingers curing around the dumpsters lip as she tried to find the strength to pull herself out. Blood pooling in her lungs, making each raspy breath a struggle. She tried to cry out, but a damaged larynx made that nearly impossible. She was doomed. It seemed hopeless, but then the dumpster lid flew open and the dim streetlight illuminated her savior's face...

"...Lll..eoo.." She managed to wheeze out, barely understandable. The effort felt like razors cutting into her throat. Tears of pain, fear and relief rolled down her cheeks as he scooped her up, embarrassed at her naked state, but that was the least of her worries. She had a fighting chance.. thanks to him. Weak arms wrapped around his neck and she buried her face against his shoulder, sobbing quietly against him...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:21 am

shhhh..It's ok. I'm going to get you help.

He hurried to the nearest hospital and after making sure the cost was clear, he jumped from the roof and to the hospital's emergency doors. He placed her in a wheelchair. He hated to leave her like this, but he had no choice. He couldn't risk being seen, even though right now that didn't seem as important.

I'm going to have to leave you now. I'll call the front desk and tell them you are out here. But I'm going to keep in touch with the hospital to make sure you are alright. As soon as I'm able I'll visit you, I promise. I don't know what happen. But you're safe now.

He took her uninjured hand and gave it a light squeeze. He moved the hair from her eyes and offered her a small encouraging smile. Then he vanished from her sight, and moments later nurses and a doctor were rushing outside to bring Lexi in the building.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Lexi held to him, every movement painful. She tried to talk, tried to thank him, but doing so was excruciating. Her throat was beginning to swell, making breathing difficult. God.. was she going to survive this? She was so scared, but kept reminding herself that she had blown up Dragon Headquarters. Maybe she had put an end to Hun. Even if she died, maybe her 'family' could live on without the threat hanging over their heads. A worthy sacrifice...

She faded in and out of consciousness, but cruel fate made sure she was aware when she was placed in the wheelchair. She did not want to release Leo. Her good arm hung to him as long as she could, her undamaged  eye pleading. She didn't want to be alone, but she understood that he couldn't be caught. Wheezing with each shallow breath, blood pouring from the corner of her lip, indicating the internal damage. Fortunately medical staff was quick and they wheeled her inside. A nurse quickly grabbed a gown and covered her naked form as they rushed her into one of the rooms where they carefully placed her on the bed and a gray haired doctor quickly got to work, assessing the damage...

It was obvious what happened. The young woman had been repeatedly raped, beaten, skin ripped by numerous sets of teeth. Broken ribs that resulted in punctured lungs. A broken wrist and cheek bone...

"Prep my team. We're headed to the OR... He informed his team.  

Lexi was fading in and out of conscious as the team prepped her for anesthesia. Part of her wanted to fight it, knowing there was a strong possibility that she wouldn't wake up. But, she needed the operation, or she would die for sure. She had to let go and trust....

"I know her. Lexi Davis, she interned here. Pull her file and try to reach her emergency contacts.." He ordered one of his staff as the mask was placed over Lexi's nose and mouth. "We're going to take care of you, Ms. Davis..." She heard him say as her eyes fluttered and finally slid closed....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It took some searching, but the information was soon found. The young woman picked up the phone and dialed Ezekiel's number, then waited anxiously for him to pick up....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 5:12 am

Eze was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling. Sleep was not coming to him, he was too worried about everything going on, and Lexi's words swam in his head. Then his phone rang. Probably Hun. He debated not even answering it, but that could only make things worse.

He reached over and grabbed his cell then pressed the button to answer the call.

Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:49 am

The young nurse was beginning to think that she would have to move onto the next contact but finally, there was a voice on the other end. The man didn't sound as if he'd just woken which was good, it meant she probably wouldn't have to repeat the news..

"Ezekiel Blat?" She took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm calling from the Metro Hospital. Miss Davis was badly injured. I'm not sure what relation you are to her, but your name was on the top of her Emergency contacts. We can discuss the nature of her injuries once you get here..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:52 am

It did take a moment to gather what was told to him, Lexi was in the hospital? Wasn't she in the barn? Then it clicked, she went to Hun. He quickly sat up and started to get dress while he was on the phone.

I'm on my way now. I'll be there in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dragon's feast  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dragon's feast    A Dragon's feast  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dragon's feast
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next