TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stripes. (Tag Karai)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

Stripes. (Tag Karai) Empty
PostSubject: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:58 am

He'd received a couple of call that drew the tiger mutant from his own expedition of sorts at the Tiger Temple of Phuket back to Foot Headquarters of New York. One by a troubled underling reporting that Karai had.. Tricked? Or schemed the blue wearing turtle Leonardo into bringing a ... Vampire girl and another of the turtle freaks into Foot custody.

Something he'd have to investigate as Sakis sometimes right hand claw -

And the next call from a furious Master Shredder himself whom demanded he go find out just on what Baxter crazy Stockman was spending millions of Saki Inc money on!!

And informing the catman to have the information before he, the master got home.

So here he was stalking through Foot Headquarters.

"Karai!" No other underlings would dare speak to her like this, howver to the consternation of both of them both he and the young woman equalled in rank.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:51 pm

It had been a busy night for Karai. Not only had she established an alliance with the leader of the Hamato clan, but now they had two exceptional beings within her custody. The Vampire girl that seemed to only consume human blood, though thankfully she did show some interest in normal human food. However, that did not seem to quench her hunger. Then there was the odd colored mutant Turtle, much younger and smaller than the Hamato clan. He appeared to be around fourteen and lacked the ability to talk. Upon further inspection, it was discovered that a surgical procedure had been performed to take his voice. The poor creature had also been previously used as the vampire's food supply and had sustained some pretty nasty injuries.

The young kunoichi wondered if Leonardo would come through with his promises. If his family had found out, surely they would discourage the alliance. And if her father found out.... it was a good thing that he was away for awhile. Unfortunately for her, word traveled fast and had reached the ears of her father's right hand man.. or paw.

Karai had just finished gearing up, preparing for her outing tonight in the hopes of finding answers behind this new 'plague' that seemed to be so much more. And the new Agent' that had set up shop in their general location, accompanied by all of those tanks. It seemed that someone was preparing for a war and she took it upon herself to get crucial information before this all went down.

Suddenly a shout broke through the calm, her name, spoken in a tone that no one dared to address her in....

Besides a certain someone....

Deep almond eyes narrowed as she halted in place, then turned to address him. Of course he would be here during all of this! "Look what the Cat dragged in.." And there was a smirk obvious on her pretty features. Usually Karai didn't dabble in puns or bad jokes, but she never could resist taking a jab at the overgrown feline. "Are you here to check up on me?" And she wondered, just how much he knew....

Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 12:35 pm

A deep growl in his throat the tall mutant strode the rest of the way over tfo Karai, big green cat eyes rolling with a chuff as she punned, badly. "Dragged in trouble." he snarks. "There is news a turtle cub and some vampire woman in custody... Also you had Leonardo here and he NOT in custody, why?" The cat man was clearly in no mood to banter or ... Pussy foot around as it were.

His round ears roved listening to movements, nose twitching, whiskers wide. However his predators gaze was fixed on Karai. usually young women like her.. He was not even this polite with.

And she being Shredders daughter was the only thing to stop him treating her as he did those others. They both knew it. "also millions of dollars has suddenly been deducted from Saki Inc funds... Do you happen to know any reason why Baxter would spend that?" a jab at her ability to keep tabs.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:26 pm

(( Continued from The Braaaaaaaaain ))

Love ran over the roof tops and chased down the birds that were trying to sleep. She even had a quick snack of a few eggs that were in the nest. She then came to the mighty Foot tower. She had passed it up many times. But never bothered to check the place out. Though, she was always interested.

So this time she figured why the hell not. She made her way to the top of the tower, stopping at the beautiful garden that was there. She jumped down after making sure no one was around and started to explore. There was plants and flowers and a lovely tree. She walked under the tree then leaped up to climb it.

Then she noticed that the door leading out of the garden and into the tower was left ajar. How convient!

She jumped from the tree and slowly crept her way inside the tower. She closed the door behind her and then started to look around. Everything seemed so quiet. Until she heard two voices. Hidding behind a door she looked out to see a woman talking with a...tiger? A cat mutant! Like her! How awesome was that!?

In her excitmeant she bumped the door and it made a loud squeal she cringed and stood very very still, hoping no one heard that.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:02 am

Of course Tiger Claw was here to play hardball and so came the questions that caused the young kunoichi to cringe. Indeed, the oversized mutant feline had someone keeping him informed, no doubt trying to one up her and knock her down a notch as far as ranks went. Still, despite being slightly agitated that someone had squealed, she kept her demeanor calm and cool in his presence,  not wishing to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had ruffled her feathers.

"I suspected that you were keeping tabs on me. My intuition continues to serve me. But yours falters if you fail to take notice that our city is in trouble. Have you not considered that perhaps this is the motive behind my decisions, or is this your less than subtle way to talk to me- to become close.." And a playful little smirk etched across her lips.

"I know that I am exempt from your usual cruelty because I am the daughter of Oroku Saki. Ooooh, how that must burn you..." Her voice low with a hint of seduction as she leaned in to insure that he took notice to her satisfaction in this. Then she straightened, figuring she would answer his questions since he had come all this way. "Leonardo is also alarmed by whatever is plaguing our city. We came to an agreement to scout together and happened upon the military that seem to be using a local building as base. We noticed a suspicious jet touch down and decided to investigate. It seems that the higher ups know more than they are letting on. Special forces are being brought in." She allowed that a moment to sink in, wondering if Tiger Claw was on the inside' of this, and if he was, and if her father also knew.... ouch. Though deep down it was something she already considered. It wouldn't be the first time that she was on 'the outside' of something....

"The vampire girl and the young Turtle were found in their custody. The boy required medical attention so he was brought here to insure survival... and I wish to investigate his abilities. He seems to have special powers. And the girl.... I feel both could contribute to this clan." And there was a slight hesitation, knowing this last bit would not eagerly be accepted. "I have formed an alliance with Leonardo. My reasoning is my own and you will trust my judgment." And there was no room for argument there.

She sensed that the tower was being infiltrated as TigerClaw's next question passed his lips, but business first. Whomever was stupid enough to come here would die soon enough...

"I never agreed with Dr. Stockman's involvement with the Foot. He is egotistical and self- absorbed. I have a clan to run and cannot be bothered with him at the moment. Perhaps you should pay him a visit since you are so eager to portray Sherlock Holmes..." And then the door squeaked, announcing what she already knew, and also was aware that TigerClaw had probably picked up on the intruder's scent. "And perhaps you should get that.... or should I.." Her katana was already unsheathed, ready to take matters into her own hands...
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:44 am

A slight snarl preceded a smirk of his own. "Only as safe as you are able to please your father. And considering you just openly admitted to allying yourself with the leader of the enemy clan, I would be... Less assured. No wonder you were not kept in the loop on the... Uh - no that is not my place to tell you." Rubbing in the fact she had not been privy to the secret meetings with...

Of all things, aliens.

The sounds he was aware of but felt he could get in a jibe and last insult to her ability to run the New York branch of the Foot Clan on her own, "so not only would you risk the Masters wrathby siding with the cub and his clan you also failed to keep tabs on those on Foot payroll. Then it is fortunate you kept two appeasements and that I am in the mood to be generous and go find out. In future I won't pick up your slack Karai." A derisive snort and he dismissed her, he had most the answers he needed for Shredder, just the scientist to visit. And when he does report back of course carefully point out Karai's inability to run things as they should be in Saki's absence.

He stalks the few steps to the door, and though upon throwing it open and shocked, taken aback at the sit that greeted him, a female feline... So his nose had not deceived him?! He of course masked this.  "Well this just makes us felines look clumsy and fatalistically curious." He growls eyes on the intruder. "Come quietly and there will be no need to make this ugly."though he preferred ugly.

Once he had seen this one to a prison...nor chained up in his quarters here he would go see the Stockman.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Love didn't really have anywhere to run at this point. She heard people behind her, so if she tried to turn and run she would be caught anyway. And given the choice of being caught by humans or another mutant, she picked the mutant in hopes that she could talk her away out of...what ever would happen to her.

When Tigerclaw opened the door on her she jumped back. She then flashed him a large, sharp toothy grin.

I'll cum, but I am a screamer, so it wont be quietly. She told him as she snaked herself around him. Her fluffy tail slipping between his legs.

What's your name, handsome kitty?
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 12:38 am

It seemed that Tiger Claw had just confirmed that she had been left out of the lop of something very important and that fact hurt immensely. It conveyed as anger and annoyance as she glared at the oversized hairball, about to retort, but then he reacted to the noise, and soon a cat mutant was revealed....

Karai's initial thought was to dispatch the intruder without even bothering with interrogation because the Tiger had ruffled her feathers that badly, but it seemed that he was keen on handling this. Still, for the moment her sword would remain unsheathed and ready to attack if he didn't deal with her accordingly...
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 am

"TigerClaw..." raising an furry brow at both Karai and this cat woman. "well this night might not be a complete waste after all, your curiosity kitty is about to cost you one of your nine lives." he grins to Karai and grabs the female mutants scruff hefting her over a shoulder, smacking her ass.

And casting Karai a dismissive sort of look he heads towards his quarters with the cat woman...

(( ooc: exit to naughty ville?! Lol TC and Love! ))
Back to top Go down
Oroku Karai
Canon
Oroku Karai

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:53 pm

One would think that Tiger Claw was carrying Love off to be rid of her; throw her in the dungeon for trespassing. But no. Karai knew better. The mutant Cat would use her for his own pleasure and it seemed the intruder would actually enjoy it. That's what infuriated the kunoichi more than anything. Why her father kept such an unpleasant beast around was beyond her. Sure, he was muscle, but that was the only thing he brought to the table.

She had no desire to stick around, knowing what was going on beneath her father's roof. Perhaps she would go investigate the happenings at Baxter's lab. One up the beast. She made a move for the direction of the exit, but remembered her two newest charges, and how unpleased the Tiger was with her choices. She knew Tiger Claw would most likely try to put Victoria into submission, in his sick little way. Even though Karai hardly knew the girl, the thought sickened her.

Her first stop was to check in on the mutant Turtle youth. Seeing that he was still heavily sedated and hooked to IVs, it was obvious that having him tag along was out of the question. She didn't believe that Tiger Claw would violate him in the same sense that she feared for the female, but it wouldn't be above him to kill him.

"I want guards at these doors at all times." She ordered. "Do NOT grant Tiger Claw entry." And she would not go into detail about why she had made such orders. The rivalry between the two was no secret, but she had damn good reason to be guarded in this situation.

Now somewhat relieved that her followers would protect the young Turtle, she headed for the Vampire's room. Knocking once to not startle her, Karai let herself in. She found the teen sitting in front of the mirror, bloody tears rolling down her cheeks. Vic was quick to brush them away, and Karai had never been good at comforting others. Her father had rarely shown that type of sympathy to her.

"Come, child. I am going on an important mission and would.... enjoy.. your company."

Victoria stood, not yet used to the black skin tight GI that Karai had given her yesterday in the hopes of helping her 'blend in'. Though, she did enjoy the smell of the leather and the way it hugged her curves. It was just something out of the norm for he, seeing as how she ever wore back in her time were dresses.

"I am sure you will get used to it." She told her, almost sensing the discomfort. The kunoichi moved closer, smoothing out the outfit for her and sliding a katana into the sheathe. "You will get used to the weight." And she began leading her out of the building. "Perhaps I can teach you to use that but for now, it is simply for show... to help you blend. Whenever we get to Stockman's lab, keep quiet. Simply observe..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stripes. (Tag Karai)   Stripes. (Tag Karai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stripes. (Tag Karai)
Page 1 of 1