TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weapon of mass cuteness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Weapon of mass cuteness  Empty
PostSubject: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Baxter left the tank room, which it was now called, to his guys to take care of the cleaning the red one's cage. Not that he really thought they would go in there, he was sure Erica would be coming back soon. It bothered him a bit that the intern was working so much. Not that he felt bad, in fact he was impressed by her enthusiasm, and her knowledge of the mutants. It wasn't what she was hired for, but it sure came in handy.

Now Baxter was heading to to Alysson's room to bring her back to the lab and see what kind of weapons she would like, if she was still there. There was so much going on that he wasn't even sure she hadn't just run off. He was pretty excited to do this addition to the girl. Of course adding weapons to a small child was not ideal, but if it all worked it would be something to show Shredder, and come up with a resonable excuse as to why he was spending so much money. Though, at the moment, he had no idea anyone knew about that, but it was only a matter of time before someone from the foot came to see what he was working on.

He walked up to the room the girl was in and opened the unlocked door.

You still in here? Sorry it took so long. Turns out mutant turtles don't make the best pets after all. Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:46 pm

Mr. Stockman was back! Alysson quickly wiped the lingering tears from her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yes!" she responded, the hint of a smile appearing on her face yet again. She slipped off of the bed and stood upright. She swung her arm a little bit to ensure that it was still movable. It was already much easier to use - it was almost as if it were a real arm. But this one was even better than a real arm, and she was so looking forward to the upgrade. She hadn't decided what sort of weapon she wanted. She was curious as to what Mr. Stockman would have to offer. This was all very exciting to her! She would finally feel powerful, and wouldn't need to be afraid any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Follow me.

Baxter started heading to one of the labs expecting Alysson to follow him. He wasn't sure what he was going to do yet, it couldn't be anything too big. He didn't want to give a small child too much fire power, and he needed to make sure what ever he did she could handle it.

You'll be awake and able to move around for this. In fact you don't even need to lay down, you'll sit in a chair with your arm on a table and I'll see what we can do. Do you have any ideas of what you want?

He stopped by a door and using his key card opened it and let her in first.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Alyss followed him closely, looking around the halls to get a feel for her surroundings.

"Not sure..what sorts of things do you have?" she inquired in her typical soft, whispery voice.

Something powerful obviously. That was the point, really. But what? Entering the lab, she almost felt giddy with excitement and the anticipation. It was time!
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 12:06 am

Baxter closed the door bind him. He didn't feel the need for any assistents for this. The girl clearly wasn't going to put up a fight, and even so, Bax was pretty sure he could take her down on his own.

He moved a chair close a table and motioned for her to sit. he then started to pull out tools and wires and other strange things.

Alright, lay your arm here. he told her patting the table that was now lined with paper.

You wont feel any pain, or at least should't. I'm not going to do anything too extreme. You are still a child and I think giving you something too deadly would be negligence on my part. Also, I would like you to stick around after, Show my boss what things I can do with the human body. Mel was a failed attempt. I wouldn't be surprised if she already got herself killed. I know she hasn't...heart monitor and all, but I still wouldn't be surprised. Ok!

Baxter started to unscrew parts of the robotic arm after cutting off and censers that would make the girl feel anything. Of course this meant she couldn't move the arm at the moment either.

I'm thinking a simple ray gun. Um...like a light saber? You are too young to know what that is. Clearly Baxter was not keeping up with today's youth. So not so much a ray gun...but...ray sword? hmmmm...yes I think we can do that.

Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Alyss sat down.

Heh, he called Mel a failed experiment. She was, both to Mr. Stockman and to herself. She had hoped that maybe, just maybe Mel could be her friend. But, as it turned out, Mel was absolutely nothing like Emily. She should have seen it before, but it didn't really matter now. Mel was a failed experiment, and Alyss didn't care.

She did hope that Mel wouldn't get herself killed just yet, though. Not yet. But Mel was reckless, so who knows.

Suddenly, she lost feeling in her robotic arm. The upgrade had begun.

"Ray sword...? That sounds neat," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Ah, yes. Very neat. Sense I'm in a good mood, I'll even let you pick what color you would like your light sword to be. I have blue, A light red, purple, white or green.

He tinkered with the arm, opening up parts and taking out other parts. And because he enjoyed showing off his massive intellect in all things robotic he explained how everything worked and would work as the girl's cyborg arm now laid in pieces.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:42 pm

"Purple is pretty~" she replied. She could recall that Emily's favorite color had been purple. Wouldn't she be so happy if Aly got a purple glow sword? Yes, she would be very happy. Very happy with Aly.

She tried to listen to everything that Mr. Stockman told her, but she did let her mind wander a bit. Little ideas floated through her mind. What should she do first, once Mr. Stockman let her go?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Purple it is. Baxter grabbed a series of purple fiber optic glass and started to place that in her arm. The process was very simple, he just needed to figure out what was the best way to have activate the weapon. He also pondered what kind of danger he was putting the city in giving a young child a weapon that could very slice through metal, he felt bad for anyone who pissed her off after this. Maybe he shouldn't make it that easy to activate. Didn't need any accidents.

Why so eager to become a living weapon? He had to ask, she seem much too excited about being worked on and becoming a little less human.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm

"Why...? Um...personal reasons." she didn't have to say. She couldn't really say. Besides, what normal child would want to murder? Someone like him wouldn't understand. But, it wasn't murder to her. Not really. She didn't consider the Purple Dragons to be people. Things would be better without them, right? Every last one.

And then all would be well.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:01 pm

I see. Because if you were planing on killing someone, or multiple people, it would be good to know who, then I can adjust the arm as needed. There was really no more adjustments to do, he just really wanted to know who she was planing on killing.

Also. if you got caught and it came back to me that I supplied you with this, I would be in trouble. So it's best for everyone that you tell me what you are planing to do.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 pm

Alyss smiled. So it was obvious. She'd never been the best at hiding things. Emily was the one good with words, Alyss was a bit less skilled verbally. Might as well just say it now. Maybe he'd be more helpful than she'd originally anticipated.

"The Purple Dragons. Every. Last. One."

Emily probably wouldn't have told. She'd have crafted a convincing little lie like she'd always had in order to keep Aly and herself out of trouble. But it didn't matter now. She'd already told, but didn't feel afraid of punishment. She felt that she would be just fine telling him, right now. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Baxter chuckled at that. he wouldn't ask more questions. He was sure she had a good reason to off the gang. He was sure everyone in the city did.

You know, I have Hun just a few rooms over on a life support machine. I'm slowly building him so to speak. He was in an explosion. Someone blew up the Dragon's head quarters. So it seems you are not the only one looking to get rid of them. You know. This is just a sword, it wont shoot, what do they say? Don't bring a knife to a gun fight? I can't see you lasting long with those that spent most of their lives hunting and killing people.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Someone blew up the Purple Dragons headquarters? Alyss was disappointed that she wasn't there to see it. She wondered who had done it.

"It doesn't matter to me," she replied, her expression unchanged and her tone oddly cheerful. "Whatever it takes. Not like I got anything to lose."
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Oh well I'm sure that's not true. You have...That other girl? And me. I like you. You have that...Something. Fearlessness. And being so young, You are perfect for some molding, Positive molding mind you. Your young brain has the ability To absorb much information. Not to mention your strong will. How would you like to work here? I can continue your upgrades as the technology comes, I am working on a synthetic flesh that would cover the machine parts. Still working on that though. However, I would have to insist that you give up your plot to kill the Dragons. I can't have that hanging over my company's head.

Baxter started to close her arm up but first he had to test everything out. He stood up and walked beside her so that he wasn't in the way of the very powerful light that was to shoot out her palm.

Ok. make a tight fist then open your hand up....Away from you. I or anything else. Lets see if this works.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Wait what?

Surely her ears were deceiving her. Mr. Stockman liked her?? As in, cared about her? And he wanted her to stay here and work for him?

She should just refuse. He had no right to tell her to give up. This was her revenge for Emily. Emily wanted revenge, right? That would make her happy with Aly? Right??

She didn't know.

"You do?" she replied. "Well...I guess it sounds kind of fun. To work here."

She then clenched her fist as tight as she could, and opened it to reveal the purple, glowy light sword. It reminded her of Emily, and so she liked it.

She didn't know if this was the right choice. Though, Emily probably would have wanted her to. Maybe, just maybe Mr. Stockman would be the 'family' that she used to yearn for. Or she was mistaken again, like with Mel, and would regret this decision.

No matter. She still hadn't entirely given up. If this was all a mistake, she could just consider it postponing her revenge.

So, no matter what, she would be happy.

Alyss grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Ah! Good it works. Now you should he able to wrap your hand around it so that you have more control over it. Don't worry, The metal used for your arm will not be harmed. To turn it off you simply once again make a fist and release.

Well chalk that up to a success! Now he had something to show Shredder if ever the Foot came to him wondering what he was up to.

Oh yes! Lots of fun. Don't worry. It wont be anything hard, I wont throw you to the wolves right away. The only thing better then being the most brilliant mind in my field, is to pass on my extensive knowledge.

Baxter paused for a moment, one hand on his hip, the other rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

Perhaps I could allow you some form of revenge. I won't pry into why it's so important to you, but...I'll admit. I have no love for Hun or his gang myself. i treat him because he pays well. Money is everything after all, without it, I couldn't afford to continue my work. But, how would you like to add to the work I have done on Hun. he was burned pretty badly. Lost half his face and more, all of it has been replaced with parts. Nothing special, just putting him back together. But if you would like to add anything I'm willing to take suggestions.

This was just his way of forming trust with the girl. Allow her to partake in something like this with her own ideas, show her that he trust her, though the truth was he didn't, not yet, but there was something about her. Something that made him want to take her under his wing. Maybe it was because she had been so trusting and so excited for anything he had planed.

He wasn't sure. But he would allow her this, of course it had to be reasonable. They couldn't kill the man.

I will also introduce you to Erica. I think I will have you two work close together.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Alyss played around with the sword for another minute before turning it off.

This may not be so bad after all, she thought. Hun was here, and badly hurt. Unfortunately, Mr Stockman would probably not allow her to kill him even though she so wanted to. But she could find another way to get at him. For now, at least.

She wondered who this 'Erica' was. Perhaps it was the nice looking girl from earlier? She hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:25 pm

Let me call Erica So you two can meet. In the short time I have known the girl I have realized that she too is quite brilliant, and the maturity level for her age is one I think you could look up to. Think of it as a big sitter project.

Baxter rang up Erica after hearing that she was back in the building dealing with the turtles. He had no doubt that she would return sooner then he expected. Hopefully she did get some rest and freshened up.

I'm told she is in the tank room caring for the turtles. We should see how she is faring. Come.

He lead Alysson out of the lab and headed down to where Erica was with the turtles.

Try not to get to close to the red one's tank. He hasn't had his shots yet, or his he tame. I'm not sure how Erica does it.

Though he had a feeling it was because she had actually known these mutants for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon of mass cuteness    Weapon of mass cuteness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapon of mass cuteness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: