TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Services...

Go down 
+4
Mei Pieh Chi
Raphael Hamato
Alysson Wittmann
Baxter Stockman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Services... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:10 am

" So we meet again asshole." Mel growled at Stockman entering the lab glaring at him. She wouldn't attack him now though Aly was still there and that beam sword in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

Baxter turned to the door when the girl's entered. He motioned for them both to come in and closed the door behind them. As much as Mel tried to seem intimidating, it just wasn't working for her. She was small and frail, Hell, he was more worried about Alysson and her new enhancements more then Mel.

State your business quickly. I have to check on the turtles and my other project then I think I'll take Alysson home, maybe get a bite to eat first. We'll see how the night goes. You have no idea how long I have been awake. And while I'm use to long hours, it has been a few days, I can feel my brain turning to goo.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:52 am

" I want you to free the turtles they don't belong here they're human they just look different! And if you think you're gonna get away with any of this you've got another thing coming!" The young teen yelled at the man marching right up to him glaring at him not afraid of him the least. If Aly wasn't in the room Mel would've stabbed the asshole by now.

Baxter sighed deeply and pushed his glasses back up his nose, looking down at the small girl had caused them to fall. Baxter was sure Mel had to have come with some kind of weapon, so he was still alert, ready to dodge an attack. He chuckled at her words. "Human? You think they are human? There is nothing human about them. They are simply pet turtles who happen to fall into some slime. Their form may have changed, but it didn't change what they are at the core. The fact that they can think, talk and act like humans is interesting. It's why I want to get inside their brains, see what is making them tick. You see helpless creatures, I see dangerous animals that can be useful to science. Who knows, maybe they are the cure for cancers or more! You and others like you...PETA...sicken me. You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette. But...if you are still feel the need to 'free' them, then Aly and I will take you the tank room and you can try your best."

" No you refuse to see them nothing more but some experiment and they're not and once they get out you're done for! They haven't even done anything to us to get this abuse! You're just like my so called dad everyone is beneath you and they mean nothing!" Mel yelled at Stockman kicking him in the leg with her cybernetic foot.

At least it seemed that Donatello didn't think her abilities were freakish. And he thought that perhaps he could remove her collar? That certainly made her hopeful. It had been around her neck for over a year. It would be good to have it off. Allow the bruising to heal without irritation. She smiled at him, but that faded the moment the human woman came into the tank. It seemed they could not have a moment without a human around.. but she brought food, and some weird contraption for Donatello. She waited until the person left, and finally relaxed a little, eyeing the tablet questioningly. "What is that?"

There she went with her sad sob story about her father. Hell Baxter didn't even have a father! He turned out perfect. Though it did help that he had a wonderful supportive mother, may she rest in peace. He let her scream tuning most of it out. then she kicked him. That hurt like hell! He let out a yelp and pulled his leg up, grabbing the spot she kicked. He rubbed the area then once the pain settled down, he roughly grabbed her arm.. "Come on then! Think you're so tough? Think you have all the answers? For your information I AM above everyone else!" He pulled her along, dragging her to the tank room, he didn't know if Alysson was following or not, though he hoped that she was, if Mel started getting too out of hand his girl could take Mel down a notch. "we'll go see your turtles, you can tell him that their hero is here and they have nothing to worry about."

Don was quite surprised what came in with the food. "It's...technology," he answered, crawling out of the log and going over to inspect the tablet and the food this woman brought. "Thank you," he told Crystal then he motioned to Mei to join him. Suddenly Erica showed up again and was put into Raph's tank. "Thank goodness!" he found himself saying out loud in relief that Raph's 'pacifier' was back. He smiled a little at Erica. "How is he?"

" No you're not above everyone else. If the cops catch you you would be in prison." The young teen growled as she was dragged into the tank room Stockman thought he was so smart but he wasn't. She smacked at his hand to get him to let her go.

The sedatives were weak, and now being once again pumped with someone elses blood, Raphael would soon wake. Though not willingly. He did not want this. To open his eyes again. To be met with the sight of his sad fate. To know that Erica was dead. Possibly his brother.. everyone. He was slowly becoming aware of his breaths, nothing that he had failed. But his senses were filled with a familiar scent.... Erica? And he felt his head being shifted, coming to rest in her lap and slowly, his blood shot, still tear brimmed eyes fluttered open, vision blurry, eyes twitching but slowly managed to home in on the silhouette of her face..

"Oh the police. The law enforcers. Yes, they could be an issue, luckily I have them on my side, well...The man I work with has them on his side. I have been in trouble with the law before, if only briefly, those papers were burned. Ok here we are." Baxter let go of Mel once they were in the tank room. "Let me introduce you. that's Purple. Over there is Red. I wouldn't get too close to his tank, there have been...incidents with him. Then the female of course. So. Go. Go tell them your plan. Tell them how you will release them from their prison."

Technology. Something Mei wasn't familiar with. Skeptical, but if Donatello trusted it... she trusted him. She slowly crawled out of the log with him, watching curiously as he checked the device over...

" Think I'm gonna tell them with you in here? You're out of your mind and touch me again you won't like what I will do." Mel told Stockman giving him another kick in the leg with her cybernetic foot going to the tank with the two turtles in it scanning it for anything that could be unlatched without being noticed.

Somewhat sort of out of sight of Baxter and Mel and not paying them any attention anyways for the moment, and ignoring to Daichi whom had turned to look towards the girl cyborg and Baxter his eye brow rising and a mocking sort of smile on his face to the girl... Erica watches the hint of topaz widen and open further her fingers cupping cheeks thumbs gently - very very carefully sliding over eye lids that opening removing the gathered moisture and stuff from sleep, her birdied fingers here could reach ear holes hidden under the red fabric and lightly stroke waiting for him to get his bearings and focus, not rushing him, after all the renewed drunks in his system and all... sigh it meant any medical pain relief was a no go. Mmmm... "he is not okay Donnie..." Erica calls back. "But recovering."

and there she was with the kicking again! How Baxter hated this girl...."it wont really matter if I'm here or not. There isn't anyway for you to get them out." He went over to the japanese men with a tired smile on his face. "Gentlemen. So sorry about the mess my turtle made. But you should see my Other project. Mel." He said pointing to Mel. "I replaced her leg with the most advanced cyber technology. With some tweaking and more testing, there would be no limit to what this can do."

Don nodded, still smiling. At least there was some positive news. Don still wished he could talk to him, though. Then this other girl showed up. He vaguely remembered seeing her before while in his severely drugged state, but he had no idea who she was. What he was hoping for, however, was her toning down her yelling a few notches. It was giving him a headache and no telling how much it was affecting Raph. He just waved to the young girl. wondering what she was doing. "Who are you?"

Shin and Hiroto watched from the spot they had choosen on the floor amused by the teen cyborg girl. Daichi snorted. "The technology is good andpromising for more biotechnology pursuits... though perhaps some on more mentally sound next time?" He steps away fromt he tanks ignoring the girl in the red turtles tank, sides her answer was not for him, but for the purple wearing male turtle.

"Yes I agree. Sadly, volunteers have been hard to come by, the girl was living on the street. Can't be too picky." Baxter folded his arms and watched Mel. "I'll have to do something with her though. Maybe I'll lock her up for now, decided what to do later."

" I'm Mel one of the girls that asshole decided to experiment on. Why he decided to do this is beyond me. I'm gonna kill him." She answered the turtled pulling up her pant leg showing her cybernetic leg.

Hearing her voice only confirmed that it was indeed who he thought it was. But.. was this really real? Or was this the afterlife? But the pain made it evident that it was reality... "E..Erica?" Raphael's voice was hoarse, not registering anything else or any of the other voices around him. "Yer..yer okay?" Eyes fluttering, his good hand reached up to brush her cheek, needing to know that she was really here...

Nodding Daichi had to agree. "People fail to note for science to progress we need sacrifice some times..." He sighs and points at the big turtles tank. "It was not too bad, he opened a few of the dental cemented fractures that were not set right and his wrist... we found the blood bags already in there for him. Got samples, that girl's work on him good..." He watches Mel though. "maybe lock up yes..."

Don had to admit he was impressed with the leg. But it gave him some uneasiness about if Stockman was planning on doing that to himself or his brother...or Mei. Don wouldn't let anyone touch Mei, though. They would have to go through him, first. And Raph was in no shape to do any more experiments on for a very long time. Don hoped it would never happen again. "What are you doing here?"

"For now - yes..." Erica responds, her own eyes half closing momentarily, pressing a light kiss amid a brief nuzzling to his hand one of hers catching his idle hand carefully around the wrist thumbs stroking the line of neat stitches her own eyes getting watery, a tear escaping dripping down her caressed cheek "for now - okay and wholly still me..." she assures softly. Other hand still cupping a cheek. Still ignoring the others. then her hand left his wrist and reached back to the water getting her hand and fingers wet shifting them to trace gently around his lips, just wetting them to ease any dryness off - her fingers so gentle.

" I'm came back to find some way to free you guys it's pretty obvious that you're human in all but looks. I was gonna free the other girl as well but she's already decided Stockasshole was better than freedom." Mel answered glaring at Stockman for all that he had done to the turtles.

Baxter wasn't going to waste a tank on Mel, a cage would do just fine. He would keep her in this room though, let her watch her turtles, talk to them, Have her reminded every day that there was nothing she could do for them. He motioned to one of the guards and told him to gather one of the larger cages from the back. He spoke low so mel wouldn't hear and try to run off. Of course, there was the chip that was implanted in Mel. He could use it to shock her. Or. Damn why didn't he think of this before? He should have programed the leg to be able to be turned off. He would make a mental note of that for the next person.

Don had no idea how this one girl would get them out. She didn't even have backup. He wondered if his brothers were working on a rescue plan. Did they even know where they were? Don sighed, shaking his head. "Excuse me, but how would you get us out of here? My brother is very injured. He can't even walk right now."

Daichi just eyes the girl rolling his eyes. "Mental lil monkey that one." He comments to Baxter as Shin and Hiroto hopped to their feet to help Ben (back fromt he infirmary and grazed and bruised but otherwise okay) and Jerry hurried to help retrive a cage that would be the likes of which one would find abused bears or big cats in... and then it was a matter of catching the girl and stuffing her in it.

" We could plan something but I didn't know you're brother was that badly hurt wasn't here for that. I almost escaped this place once but robot things attacked." Mel replied now trying to figure out a way to get them out.

"Thank you. and I'm glad to see you are alright, Ben. You know you're my favorite." Baxter added pointing to him Fonzie style. He then went over to Mel and placed a hand on her shoulder. "it's time you go to your new home, Mel. For once, make something easy for me."

It was clear this girl wasn't listening to reason. There was absolutely no way Don was leaving his brother behind. "Look, I appreciate the effort, but you need to get out of here. Save yourself. We'll be okay."

" Fuck you!" Mel yelled pushing the hand off giving Stockman a harder kick this time escaping his grip trying to dash a place she could hide in without them being able to follow.

Don just shook his head again at the girl as she ran away. Then he looked over at Mei and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Are you okay?" He knew she was uneasy at the sight of any humans and this Mel was probably a hard one to read.

This time Baxter was ready for the kick. He jumped back and looked at Don. "Kids, uh? Brats never listen." Baxter wouldn't be the one chasing Mel however. He simply pulled out the control to Mel's leg and pressed the button that would send painful shock waves through her body.

Mel screamed in pain as she fell to the ground feeling the shocks go through her body unable to move or do anything until stopped.

Daichi, Shin and Hiroto look on eagerly to see what would happen now to the youthful idiot - the rest wait ready to grab and force her into her cage.

"That was easy. Finally, something went right with you." Baxter helped move the cage into place then grabbed Mel once she was no longer being shocked, with the help of the Japanese he brought her to the cage. "Don't worry, I'll keep you in this room, so you can be reminded how you failed to save anyone."

Shin and Hiroto were only too happy to help Baxter stuff Mel in her cage and look at her from here all grinning. "Interesting, built in shocker... we been using collars." Daichi says pointing at Mei's collar out to the american scientist.

Mel could only pant from the pain caused by the shock and glare weakly at the men from her cage. They were gonna pay with their lives once everyone got loose.

" I like to have surprises. But a collar is good too. Why, does she have a collar on? I had been meaning to ask about that." Baxter said as he locked Mel up.

Daichi glanced between his two offsiders and they shrugged all ignoring the whinning girl int he cage. "for the same reason you installed shockers in her enhancements, for control, you know these turtles are stronger than humans, she may be smaller but still stronger than humans her size... male or female... and it was a easy way to discourage ... bad behaviour." He explains. "You want to see our scans of her? got good ones... studied her for months now..." He grins

Baxter was so tired, but! He was also very interested in these scans. "yes. Yes I would. I have been wanting to get one of the turtles in the lab to scan them, and to pick around in their brains. That purple one, I'm told he's actually quite intelligent. Maybe his offspring will have the same mental capacity."

" You people are sick you like causing people pain. I got out of that room you first kept me in I can get out this." Mel spat out still in pain but it was lessening thankfully.

Daichi nods, "oh? that is interesting, we wanted to breed the bigger male too her - but his needless self destructivnes... we not sure we want that trait in pure offspring..." He nods to Mel. "Though if she is in here with all her carrying on they may never mate." He grumbles, not liking her in here with the turtles. "Come come I show you scans then." He indicates for Baxter to come with him. "But for the big male still be useful if we can breed hybrids... and I hear there are more, should be paying to catch them too..." Shin and Hiroto gather their stuff to join them.

" Oh boohoo you don't get babies to experiment on I feel so bad for you." Mel said sarcasticly rolling her eyes knowing she couldn't trust these men. She gripped the cage bars and shook them in annoyance the cage was to small even for her.

"Oh don't worry about that. After being informed of the breeding project I had the tanks altered. A large sheet can be pulled down to cover them, Of course that addition isn't quite ready yet, but should be in a day." Baxter lowered his voice a bit. "Of course we will still be able to monitor them through the camera above the tank." he then followed the men. "Yes there are two more turtles, and a mutant rat. A few rumors going around about others, but you can't believe everything you hear in this city."

"Two more? bigger or smaller?" Daichi asks eagerly and shrugs. "A sheet is good but they can still her that girl - can we at least put the cyborg in the back of the tank room where she can't bother them?" He Shin and Hiroto were intriqued by the thought of the mutant rat... excited... "A mutant rat? ... they breed fast... and close to human genetically - he be good for experiementing on! and rumours of what others? we happy to hire the bounty hunter to find validity of claims... he good at his job."

"Oh yes we can roll the girl where ever you like." Baxter motioned for Alysson to follow them. "This is Alysson. She's...My adopted daughter. Mmmm I think the rat is very old, He may not be able to how to put it? Function right. The other two are about the same size as the others. Some of the street kids clam to have seen a large Alligator, and even a mutant female cat. there was some mention of a large spiked turtle as well. I take these rumors with a grain of salt though. But. We can send the hunter out to see if it is true."

The alligator got them excited, "Gator?!" Shin and Hiroto spoke in frantic japanese for a few moments. Daichi grins, "then we hire Bonesteel to search for them, and if old rat not put out we extract what needed from source. Ah yes the other cyborg girl." The three men gave her a brief nod each. "Your intern... we read her work - very deep grasp of mutant and possibly alien biology and has bond with the big male..." And perhaps that would work in their favor? Well Daichi certainly thought they could make it so leading Baxter to the rooms he had allowed them here in the labs more function than lab floor.

Ben and Jerry were left alone with the caged cyborg girl and the turtles the group of workers directed the cage to a far corner not sure where else to put her up just past the almost completed third tank.

" Oh sure isolate me that will help." Mel growled at the men pushing against the cage trying to get it to move or something not wanting to be isolated.

It nice to see them so excited he supposed. Baxter wasn't keen on the idea of having the men in his lab, but they were growing on him. "Ah Erica. Yes she was promising. But her attachment to the mutants made her a risk to the programs. I was thinking of using her for more of my cyborg experiments. So lets see these scans."

Grinning Daichi shakes head, "What can she do? and makes her good for program, means the subjects and the offspring be good. And results clean and true from all testing... we can always collar her to discourage any thoughts of ... betrayal..." The japanese head scientist gestures for their American counter part ot get comfortable as he continues speaking. "No good potentially ruining her mind with cyborgnetics - we no know how she will react to it, best make her attachment work to your... our advantage." After all waste not want not. He goes to the larger locked trunk and opens it pulling out the scans of the female turtle. "Need her knowledge if we want this to work anyways... or if we decide on cloning she be useful there too... ah here..." He clips up the images so the rooms lighting shines through them giving a clear look into the females scanned brain, slid by slid. "Very interesting make up these creatures have..."

Usually it would annoy Baxter to have someone think their idea was better, or imply that he had not thought things through enough, but he let it go. When the scans were presented he leaned forward in the chair he was sitting in. "very interesting. How was the female created. The males had been small turtles orignally. was this the same with the female?"

"Yes... small normal turtle to this..." Daichi nods to the images. "We have taken blood work from her and all sample, got you the big males shell and plastron bits and his blood sample for you - though it may be contaminated with the drugs." He sighs, Hiroto and Shin gathered more slides helping to pin them up.

Baxter nodded and looked closely at the scans. "I will have to look at that all later. I wonder how many offspring the female can produce at one time...I assume she will lay eggs?" Baxter stood up to get a closer look. He was so tempted to tell the men about the mutants that Shredder had, but...knew that would get him in hot water with the big boss. Best to say nothing of the tiger. "The hunter is demanding one of the turtle's shells for payment. So we will have to decided which one will end up on the chopping block."

Daichi sniggers, "well if we clone them he can have one of their shells... The red one too busted for anything right now and Bonesteel will not accept his shell." they had hundred more slides but for now left these ones for Baxter to study. "less than normal turtles, her underutilized ones... Usually two to four about the size of ostrich eggs." he answers.

"That sounds good. Gentlemen, I am afraid that I will have to end this meeting short. I must get some rest, it has been days, I don't even remember eating. But, yes, Collars on the turtles and Erica is an idea that I agree with. Also, cloning...I have a clone in one of my labs right now. A small, side project. it's still in it's early stages so I'm not sure how successful it will be yet, I'll keep you updated."

"So do we collar your intern and bring you her work? We got curious and went snooping in her office, girl knows a lot of the mutagen..." Daichi nods they began putting away things Shin nodding to Baxter to see him to the door. "we share all our work with the female later..." a olive branch of sorts to work closer tight their fellow scientist.

Baxter walked to the door with Alysson. "Ah. That would be fantastic. I would like to see her work. And yes, she does seem to know a lot. It makes me wonder how long she has known these mutants. We will discuss this more when I return more rested. Come Alysson. Lets eat, rest, and return in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm

"Kay," Alysson replied, smiling in her typical fashion. She was still pretty tired, and the opportunity to sleep in a bed was a luxury she hadn't had in quite a while. She turned to the two other men and waved. "Bye-bye!"

She decided to herself that she wouldn't think about Mel at all for the rest of the night. She didn't need that sort of negativity in her life just now.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:34 am

Mei had been quietly observing the young human. She seemed unthreatening, but was lout nonetheless. And frantic. The tension certainly made her uneasy. And soon she was gone. She felt Donatello's hand take hers and a small smile etched across her lips as she returned the gentle hand squeeze.

"I am okay." She assured him, eyeing the food that the adult woman named Crystal had left earlier. Her stomach growled, and as soon as she was certain that no more humans would come in, she would be moving towards the pile. Her gaze then shifted in the direction of his brother's tank. "I believe your brother is coming to..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 2:33 am

Raphael: ...for now. For now. She had said that twice already. Did Baxter and his goons have something planned for her? He cringed to think. Still groggy from the bloodloss and trying to fight the drugs in his system, his gaze met hers, pleading and desperate. "You.. you have to go, and don't come back.." And it broke his heart to say this, remembering all too well the anxiety he felt out of her presence. But her safety came first, it had to. "I can't.. deal.. if somethin' happens to you..."

Erica: "I... I can't... I can't leave..." Erica shakes her head. Her wet fingers drop back to his cut wrist stroking the stitches very lightly. "I can't deal any more than you would should something happen to you." Her other hand found his dew rag and those trinkets. "You know the anxiety and pain of separation please don't ask me to leave as if I could endure it any better... knowing I am no safer out there then I am in here... Baxter will not let me leave knowing what I know." She keeps her eyes on his voice light and low letting him come further out from under the drugs influence in his time, at his pace.

Donatello: Don turned his attention to his brother's tank. "Raph?" Then he glanced at Mei and smiled, taking her hand. "Thank you."

Melissa: The young teen banged against the cage bars trying to get out desperately it was to small even for her and she was being isolated from the other captives which made her more desperate." Let me out of here! You sickos can't treat anyone like this!" She yelled in a mix of anger and fear as everything that had happened really started to hit her like a truck.

Daichi: The head scientist made his way back to the tank room - mostly to gather what ever was left grinning darkly at their female turtle. "There may have brought the big fellows female a little... pass from what ever Baxter had in mind." He smirks talking loudly even that it carried over to those in the big red turtles tank. "But you and she... owe us big time." A warning that it was a debt that would be repaid. "Shut up you useless half cyborg - Baxter may be willing to put up with you in here but I am not." He warns the Mel and turns bidding those in the tank no farewell as he leaves with a small pile of papers.

Raphael: Deep down, Raphael know that she was right. Baxter would not let her leave. And he wasn't on the outside to protect her. At least in here, he could... as long as she was in his.. enclosure'. "Then.. you jus' gotta stay near, until we can get outta here..." And he wasn't sure how that would happen. Once he was on his feet again, he would try... figure something out. He couldn't live for an extended period of time behind this glass. It was hard for the lair to contain him... he was not cut out for the captive life. Death would be more humane. But now, while in here, he had Erica's safety to think of. "Then.. don't leave... don't leave this tank... " Because if they moved in to extract her.. the poor assholes would end up like Sammy. "There's.. plenty of places to take cover... where darts can't reach me... I can keep you safe in here..." And he heard the scientist loud and clear, causing his skin to crawl. If only he was in the condition to make it to his feet... there wasn't much he could do from in here, but once he got out.. that fucktard would be the first to die! and he could hear the faint tone of his brother.. now more than ever wishing he could speak to him...to apologize for everything...

Melissa: " I'm not useless!" Mel yelled even though the words stung having had heard them throughout her life trying not to let the words get to her if she wanted to survive. Still they did affect her and they hurt because in some way she believed they were true. She had failed to escape the lab, failed to save Aly, and now failed to save the captives here and was held captive again. She was nothing but a failure and the tears started to pour down her cheeks feeling defeated.

Mei Pieh Chi Not wanting to interrupt Donatello's attention as it was trained in his brother's direction, she only smiled in response to his gratitude, but that expression disappeared, hearing the scientist's threat. She knew of his intentions, but he seemed hell bent on getting the desired results from their situation. She was indeed interested in the food, but now with the scientist being more cruel than usual.. she wondered if perhaps it was drugged....

Erica A smile - that was gentle and she again shifts her hand to wet it again then bring it back to him to trace about his lips with wet wet fingers. "I will try to stay as close as possible, I have no intention of leaving the tanks if it can be avoided simply cause you are in here... and to be strong enough you need to eat and drink and rest... let the cement set in hard..." Erica leaned in to kiss Raph's snout smiling. "Perhaps later Ben and or Jerry will bring Donatello over to here to see you for a while - would you mind if I went to see Venus in that time? I need to get to know the girl better. Especially if we are to all escape here."

Donatello: Don really wanted to take his bo staff and shove it up in somewhere very unpleasant for the scientist. He moved in front of Mei and glared at the man, daring him to touch her again. Don wouldn't let him anywhere near her as long as he was around. He had become very protective of this female turtle and if anyone tried to hurt her they would have to go through him! He reached behind him and gave her hand a firm squeeze. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you," he told her, still glaring at the retreating form of the man. He wanted so badly to remove that collar from around Mei's neck. He was severely tempted to demand the scientist to remove it himself, but Don figured that wouldn't happen. So, Don would try to remove it himself. Maybe, just maybe...they had some allies in the place. That Crystal seemed to really want to help them, after all.

Raphael: Raphael took in a little of the water, appreciative of all she had done and would continue to do, but sad that she was caught up in all of this. He took her advice, knowing she was right. He didn't have to like it, but he would have to keep up his strength if he was to escape. Hearing her plan to get Donnie in here for a visit, a faint hint of a grin etched across his features. "Yeah.. I'd like that..." Though he would be worried for her if she ventured out of the tank, but knew she needed to communicate with the female...

Melissa: " I just wanted to save Aly and the others from this place but I couldn't do it. I failed them and now I'm stuck here in this cage in the same room but isolated from them that's so fucked up." The young teen sobbed curling up in a corner of the cage feeling alone and like she was unable to do anything good for others. She did nothing but screw it up and it hurt.

Mei Pieh Chi Mei stayed close behind Donatello, deeply touched by his protectiveness over her. It felt good to feel so cared for. "Thank you, Donatello." She told him, returning his hand squeeze.

Erica: "mmmm theres that smile - seeing it makes all this worth it... come - that lady brought in food earlier - I think she is the cook here... and I seriously need to pee." She indeed had been fighting the urge to do a seated version of the potty shuffle right up until this point, but now there was a little wriggle to her hips even as her cool fingers traced his mouth again offering more fluid until he was up and moving and hopefully towards the food and drinks provided. "mmmm a dip in the pond may help..." She does not hurry him despite her own needs - patiently awaiting him to move.

Donatello: Don smiled, squeezing her hand again. "Anything for you." Then he nuzzled her neck. "Are you hungry? We still have some food over there," he reminded her, nodding in the direction of the plates.

Raphael: Moving was the LAST thing he wanted to do right now.. but he would do it for her. He pulled her down for a kiss, savoring the feel of her lips against his, then slowly rolled himself onto hands and knees and very slowly pushed himself up onto wobbly legs. Now standing, he spared a glance in Donnie's direction, glad to see that his brother was okay, but still finding it extremely hard to look at him after.... what that uncontrollable side of him had done. Slowly, he made it over to the pile of food and flopped down almost in protest. Food was the furthermost thing from his mind at the moment, but he knew this was one of those things that had to be done.

Mei Pieh Chi A soft churr at his nuzzles and she leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek, and was reminded of the food. "I am... but do you think it is safe?" Perhaps they could smell the drugs if the food had been laced...

Ben&Jerry: Jerry was back for his shift taking over for another, and he and Ben left to secure the inside of the tank room - there were guards on the outside of the tank room - heaps of them, but in here is was just them to sound off if things went wrong. Jerry stops by Mel's tank. "Hey come on now it aint that bad, you tried." He tries to console.

Erica: For some one whom was not drugged and recovering from blood loss it took Erica longer to find her feet - left breathless for some time by the kiss. But she found em and at first despite the jig she was doing as her bladder became very very demanding she ignores it and follows Raph smiling - looking over to Venus and Donatello. "I doubt they would drug the food now - They know Donatello has drugs still in his system and wont add more encase they react badly to each other.' She assures to them and rubs Raph's head. "I know it's un appealing and you neck injury may make it hard but try to eat Red, you need it." She would not go relieve herself until he at least tried.

Melissa: " No I failed to get them out of here Stockman doesn't care about anyone. If he did he would've left them alone and I'm nothing more but an experiment for him as well. I want us all to be free again and not locked up. And I don't want to be isolated from them I don't wanna be alone anymore!" Mel yelled sobbing in her cage.

Donatello: Don smiled at the kiss to his cheek. Then when Mei asked if the food was safe, Don was almost certain it was. Then Erica's explanation made a lot of sense. True, he could walk now and it seemed like all of his motor skills were back in full swing, but there was a chance he still had drugs in his system. Hopefully for not much longer, though. Don had never been drugged so much as he had in this single ordeal alone. It was a feeling he never wanted to experience again. "Yeah, it's safe," he answered, bringing Mei over to the food again, kneeling in the sand and dug in. "It's good."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:12 am

Indeed, not appealing at all. Though, seeing what they had actually served them completely took him aback. Food like this was a rarity for them, only being treated on those rare occasions when April got a bonus and treated them all to a nice expensive dinner.

"Oh, fuck yeah.. at least this is doable..." And he didn't bother looking for utensils. He picked it up and tore into it like a lion, pleased that it was medium rare. Just enough blood to keep it from being dry. And he spared a glance at Erica, expecting her to join him....
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:20 am

Hearing both Donnie and Erica's reassurances put Mei's mind at ease, at least about the food. She moved over and became tense as Don took his first bite, but knowing had they been wrong, it would take anything a while to have an effect. But her stomach instantly reminded her of just how hungry she was. Perhaps this mean was a rarity to the boys, but a first for her. She had seen lobster at the markets before, but it was always out of budget for her human father. Still, the hard exterior made her a little reluctant to try it. Instead, she nibbled on her piece of steak, pleasantly surprised by how delicious it was.

"This is.. incredible..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:38 am

Pleased, immensely pleased that Red was eating ... giggling at his words agreeing. "That lobster looks good..." a soft moan of longing to get into that meat and the leaf salad greens she could see, her own belly gave an audible loud rumble, so very loud in fact it made her blush beet red especially when Raphael glanced at her, her grin sheepish... really was her stomach that loud?!

And she was eager to sit beside him and eat, so eager, she leans in with a giggle to kiss where she had when he left through April's window that night, licking a bit of the meat juice and fat from the corner of his mouth in the act. "I will join you, just first need to... you know" She points towards the rocky formation somewhere towards the back, where the shower was she had led him to on the first night here, and in the shower space, a hole in the floor meant for - well... "... I'll be right back." It was clear from the 'dance' what she needed to do, but just as clearly hesitant to go and do it. But it was no longer a choice - she backs away pulling her tunic top off and heads towards the darkened space immensely glad she had thought to wear her swimmers under her cloths pulling her leggings off with a series of hops and wriggles, the most ridiculous loo dance in the history of loo dances probably but she was a bit beyond caring. Before disappearing into the corner.

Jerry shrugged - ignoring Mel for a moment and glancing around as Ben laughed out loud -  and looking in 1the same direction also snorting out at the interns ridiculous knock knee wriggle strip dance. Whom said work was only dangerous and boring of late?

Last edited by Erica Martins on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:39 am

Donatello had never had such a full meal as this, but his appetite came back full-force at the smell and especially the taste. He smiled at Mei when she joined him and nodded. "Yeah. It's definitely incredible," he agreed before he resumed eating. It was just so good and Don was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:54 am

" You guys are creepers and don't wanna do anything to set things right do you?" Mel asked the man through her tears just further cementing that adults or anyone else couldn't be trusted. The young girl didn't want to be alone anymore but she didn't want to be hurt either which made things even tougher. Adults were the ones torturing all the captives and turned Aly against her which hurt and none of them would do the right thing and set everyone free.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 am

Rolling his eyes Jerry looked at Mel. "And your not very bright - eat ya food or go hunger and stop ya yapping," geeeeze he had been trying to be nice and as if the teen knew anything or could demand they do such a thing as set them all loose now - after all dime store gay lazor jockeys they were but they knew the big Red turtle was still far too injured to be just set loose.

Well they guessed more than knew.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:59 pm

" You can't control me you're nothing to me. Why should I listen to any adult when they cause nothing but pain? I didn't ask for any of this life was tough enough before then Stockman turned me into a cyborg which made things even tougher. I'm sick of being abused and neglected by almost every single adult and not have anyone on my side. These past hours proved to me that I can't trust anyone because if I do I just get hurt." Mel explained breaking into fresh sobs that's what she really felt and believed.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:23 am

Raphael A little confused at first, Raphael soon realized what Erica was up to and decided not to stare in that direction, even though she was out of sight. He resumed his meal, starving, but also still nauseous so it was slow going. He knew better than to overdo it. It certainly was no picnic coming back up..

Mei Pieh Chi Mei was also trying to pace herself, not wanting to dive into things as her stomach demanded. It wouldn't be doing her any favors by getting sick, though... this was probably the best meal she had ever had. "This.. certainly beats rotting fruit..." She said in between bites, self conscious not to speak with her mouth full...

Donatello To be honest, it was probably the best meal Don ever had, too. Sure, he ate better overall than Mei, but nothing this upscale. "It's...wonderful," he agreed, also talking between mouthfuls. He felt bad that Mei only was given rotting fruit. With him around, that would never happen again. He was making that a promise. After a little bit, he took a small break and leaned against the glass, just watching Mei enjoy her meal. Don was smiling. "This is what it should be like, Venus. Having good meals, not being locked up in a cage, and not..." He paused briefly, pointing to her collar, "...wearing one of those."

Erica honestly, even behind the shelter of the fake rockery it took even longer to ... over come the shyness despite the burning urgency. But finally -

and all but skipping out of the hidden space feeling five pounds lighter Erica made her way back over to Raphael and the food smiling, careful to not flop down beside him and risk kicking sand into the food and drinks, instead folding her legs and sitting. "I'm baaack." unnecessarily - but so danged relieved she could not help herself! and immediately choose a slice of cucumber to munch.

Mei Pieh Chi Mei had seemingly forgotten anything bad in this moment. Her stomach had never felt this satisfied and her heart, never this 'happy'. All the rest had fallen to the depths of her thoughts. A small smile managed to stretch across her lips. "Things... have gotten better. I will take it as a sign that it will continue in that direction..."

Raphael ...and he wouldn't razz her about the length of time it had taken her. An easy jab at a brother perhaps, but still slightly shy' about certain things with her, though he shouldn't be. She had already seen him at his worse, and he had 'marked' the glass, which she had to clean. And that certainly wouldn't be the last display of how.. 'nasty' he could be when lashing out in the only way he could. "Cucumber?" Blah. She could certainly have his share of that shit, too. He casually slid it towards her, along with a huge slab of steak...

Donatello Don grinned at her, taking a drink of his soda the woman brought him. Don saw the wine, but he wasn't a drinker. And...he might ask later for some coffee because that was his preferred beverage. "They will definitely keep getting better, Venus, I promise." He took another sip of his drink. He was so happy she was feeling better now. A lot of it had to do with him and the nice meal, but Don wanted to give her so much more. And he would as soon as he could.

Ben&Jerry: Jerry rolls his eyes at the young cyborg - well fuck sometimes things just did not go as planned! Jerry shrugs - the girls opinion of his was inconsequential and he hurried back over to Ben to stand guard at the inside of the tank room door as they supposed to for now.

Melissa: Mel looked at the tanks and gripped the bars of her cage. " Hey you guys gonna talk to me or am I all alone here?" She called out to them her voice was shakey emotion still running strong inside her.

Erica "mmm hmm tasty." Erica was very unabashed by her preference to cold fresh fruit and vegies, still gooseflesh and a little shivery from the cold water she had had to use to wash her hands... and self she was appreciative of the lump of meat coming her way but found the utensils to cut up the steak into thirds, " Thank you.. I do like me some steak, but prefer the lobster." She winks at Raph offering him back the larger chunks of the steak and looking over the thick lobster tail. The greens she was equally pleased with, adding her one small third to those greens he so subtly slid her way.

Ben&Jerry: "No?!" from the door way.

Mei Pieh Chi another soft smile in Donnie's direction as she took the last bite that she could possibly hold. Her stomach was not used to accommodating so much food. "It will, for both of us. And.. because of you..." She said, cheeks flushing with color as she finally slid back to join him, gaze drifting off in the direction of Raphael's enclosure. It was nice to see that he had calmed down and actually trying to eat. The big guy would need it for whenever they escaped.

Donatello Don practically melted at the smile she gave him. When she joined him, he cupped her cheek with his hand and pulled her in for a soft kiss. "For both of us," he repeated before locking lips with her once more.

Raphael And Raph slid all of the lobster in her direction. She needed it, after all she had done. Besides, the steak was plenty for him and lobster more trouble than he could handle. "We gotta figure out a way out of this shit hole.." stating the obvious, but apparently escape was always on his mind. Now knowing that they could and probably would hurt Erica, it added more urgency to the situation. He could feel the female Turtle's eyes on him but only spared her a quick glance, feeling slightly uncomfortable.. even though he knew it was simply curiosity. She was one of them after all. No reason that she would be judging. "Where's she come from?"

Mei Pieh Chi And her smile grew wider as he pulled her close and those heavenly lips met hers. She returned the kiss wholeheartedly, never once considering that anyone could be watching. She didn't care. In that moment there was simply the two of them. She let it linger for as long as he wanted, not wishing for this to ever end...

Erica Erica was clearly a fish eater - and had done the lobster thing before - and got the tail meat out pretty quickly adding it to her small piece of the red meat then worked on removing the claw meats, she was not a fan of sucking out the innards as she'd seen some folks do. Placing the mostly - empty shelling aside once she got out the meat she looks at Raphael. "I have alerted your brother Leonardo to the situation." She says softly and smiles. " And told him to get in touch with Leatherhead... and the only other mutant turtle I know, Slash." She explains. "And Venus has come from Japan with those three japanese scientist." she explains sighing happily as she eats a little lobster meat.

Melissa: " Are any of you listening to me? Please talk to me." Mel called out again louder this feeling even more alone and isolated and she didn't like that feeling. It was one thing for her to go off to be alone it was another to be forced to.

Donatello Don also didn't think of anyone but Mei as he kissed her. It wasn't like they had a lot of privacy, anyway. And it also wasn't anything but a kiss. There was nothing to hide. Everyone knew he was taken by this beautiful female turtle. As far as the other thing they wanted from him...yeah, Don wasn't really thinking about that anymore. He was content with her company, smiles, and voice. He loved her voice so much. It didn't matter if it was broken English to him. If anything more did happen between them, it was most likely going to be after they were freed from their prison. Although Don had to admit, it was quite accommodating all things considered. He was glad Raph had settled down, too. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad staying there until help finally arrived. The meals were good...great, even. Now back to the present, Don was still kissing her then he felt his hand bump against the collar and he reluctantly broke the kiss to speak. "Okay, this really needs to come off." If he could just get to his tech pack without anyone seeing him. He saw two people still in the room, so they would have to leave first.

Ben&Jerry: "Why dont you try eating some too - their all hungry." Ben suggests to Mel from the door way.

Raphael Amused by her expertise at removing the meat from the shell, his features dropped somewhat when hearing that she had informed Leo of the situation. Indeed, he wanted out of here, but not a the expense of the rest of his family being captured, too. But it sounded as though someone else was involved. A turtle named Slash? " Seems the mutant world is bigger than we thought..." He sighed. "I hope Leo don't do somethin' stupid... he's good at that...."

Melissa: " I'm not hungry." The young teen replied feeling depressed the people she was trying to help either couldn't hear her or were ignoring her. She couldn't help but feel hurt if it was the latter and made her failure even worse in her eyes.

Erica "it's massive... and not just mutants..." Erica at first did not see the worry on his face, she was carefully slicing a little of the steak off and pulling some lobster meat apart, and making a salad meat roll, using a lettuce leaf in place of a wrap or bread. "As a child I befriend not only Leatherhead, but on a camping trip once also a water spri-" she looks up and catches his worried look and reachs her free hand to brush his cheek with very gently. "Maybe but Leatherhead is careful. And Slash... is still very animalistic and instinctual but is strong, which they need cause your in here... and your brother Michelangelo is imaginative, I am sure they will be okay... but we can't escape on our own and need them on the outside." trying to comfort and bolster hope. She felt sorry for the teen but was intent on soothing Raph - somewhat first, then maybe answering her... around bites of the yummy looking lettuce roll.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:37 am

Raphael And Raphael could not hear Mel, not that he was ignoring but his thoughts were a million miles away now knowing that his brothers would surely be coming here. He didn't want them to suffer the same fate. Still, it did give him relief knowing that help would indeed come. When she brushed his cheek, he gently leaned into it, churring quietly, needing to grasp to whatever small comforts he could find. Still picking at his food, starving, but knowing not to overdo it. "I mean it, Erica... you gotta stay close. I don't want them... doin' stuff to you..."

Mei Pieh Chi Mei enjoyed the kiss, indulged in it for as long as it lingered, and when it finally eased, Donnie reminder of his determination to remove her collar. She scratched her neck around it, trying to remember a time when it wasn't present, irritating her skin, pinching and hurting and not to mention.. hot. She knew they would have to wait for the humans to leave but gave a grateful smile. "I appreciate you, Donatello."

Donatello Don smiled back at her. "No problem." Then he glanced at the collar again, studying it briefly. "It shouldn't be too hard to remove it," he told her, meeting her eyes once more and smiled. Then he caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. "I want you to be as comfortable as possible while we're in here."

Erica Once more ignoring her food just that bit more longer Erica's other hand rose both still cool from their brush with the cold cold water in the hidden 'wash/ loo' darkened space fingers brushing the claw marks she had stitched closed. "I have little inclination to leave the tanks let alone the tank room. I came back here knowing it meant I could not leave until you did. How ever that happens." She assures watching him lean into her hand - that thumb. brushing his snout. "I am not too afraid of what they may try, I have a .... inkling those Japanese do not want me seriously hurt or impeded from performing from being the best... mutant wrangler..." And those words she said with disgust... a shiver feeling dirty about it. "for what ever they have in mind for you all..."

Melissa: " Fine I see how it is I try to do something good and help you guys and as soon as I get caught and shocked I mean absolutely to you! You're just like everyone else once I fail at something I'm nothing not worth getting to know or to worry about!" Mel couldn't help but yell at everyone in the room it's how she felt since she was younger and this just reinforced that feeling now.

Mei Pie Chi Leaning into his touch, smiling contently, she scooted closer to rest her head against his shoulder, leaning in to nuzzle and kiss his neck. "I do not think I have ever felt this.. content..." And maybe the collar was bothersome, but he made everything else so much better. "I hope you are comfortable, too..."

Raphael And Raph could slightly hear the protests from the little human female out there... wow.. what did she expect them to do? There was little they could do in their situation and quite frankly right now Raphael was untrusting of EVERYONE he did not know on personal level. It was safe to say that he was boarderline 'anti-human' and for good reason. Shaking it off, attention returning to Erica and nuzzling against her, relieved that she would not venture out of his sight and would be right here... "I promise to be a good.. wrangle-ee... for you." And only her of course, because he had a distraction when she was close, the anxiety bearable... he could breathe...

Donatello Don nodded, smiling at Mei. "Yeah. But it's so much better with you." Then he gently nuzzled her. "Did you get enough to eat?" Somewhere over on the other side of the room, he heard the girl yelling from earlier. Don had talked to her and told her to leave but she wouldn't. Now she was in a cage. What could he possibly do other than say 'I told you so'? Although he wouldn't tell her that because she was already an emotional wreck from the sound of it. With a heavy sigh, he glanced over in Mel's direction. "Look, I appreciate your help to TRY and get us out, but what were you thinking coming in here by yourself?"

Erica Erica really would have reached out to the cyborg girl, she grins at Raph, fingers lightly tickling him as she shifts to smooch him this time chuckling, "you can try to not be a good wrangle -ee BigRed but I warn you it will result in use of puppy eyes." She lightly rubs her nose to his snout. "but thank you." that was said much softer, for him alone, knowing the anxiety and part of it ... for her was the damage he did to himself. And would do if she was unable to provide any calming or comfort to him whilst in here. If he didn't let her do so.

Melissa: " I was hoping the other girl that was here was gonna help me but she decided to side with Stockman! But at least I fucking tried to do something which is more than anyone else has done! So go ahead tell me I was failure and wrong to try to do anything everyone else has said the same!" Mel yelled at the turtle beyond sick and tired of being questioned or criticized when she tried to do anything. Yes she was being defensive but she was beyond emotional.

Donatello Don rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I'm not going to do that. But I will tell you that I'm sorry you're in this position." Then he went back to snuggling Mei, putting his arm around her.

Melissa: " How can I know that you really mean that?" She asked in her mind a valid question.

Donatello "Why would I lie to you?" Don countered, shooting a look towards the cage again.

Shin Letting himself in the younger of his fellow Japanese colleagues and a listened in on the little scene before clearing his throat and looking at Ben and Jerry, "Step out for now." just softly, and he would remain by the door for the moment in shadow just listen - observe, but he did have a little job to do here.

Mei Pieh Chi Mei smiled at his words, grateful that just by being here, she made it better for him. She couldn't wait to get out of this place, with him. To see his world, to be a part of it. To be a part of a family and have meaning. "I did. The food is here is delicious.. unlike what they serve back home..." And the girl outside their tank continued, and Donnie was trying to communicate. She also felt bad for the human, but she wasn't certain what she could do. Though the tension made her uneasy.

Melissa: " Because you didn't seem to care before when I got shocked and thrown into this cage." Mel explained that had hurt her.

Raphael Returning the smooch and leaning in to nuzzle her neck, a small hint of a grin, enjoying the sound of her chuckles. Everything about her, intoxicating and calming. The perfect drug. He was feeling sleepy, but wouldn't voice that, knowing she would follow him to wherever dark and quiet for a nap instead of finishing her meal. He could wait, but made the fatigue obvious with an in - containable yawn...

Donatello "I still stand by what I said. This didn't need to happen. But what do you expect me to do?" Don didn't really feel like arguing with this girl right now. He took Mei's hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I'm glad to hear it, Venus." Then he gave her a smooch on the cheek.

Erica Now her cheeks flushed, his nuzzling her neck made her both giggle and gasp at the same time resulting in the weirdest freaking noise she could have made... and it just made her chuckle some more and and kissed his cheek this time. "mmmm you need rest-" totally unfooled or unworried by the idea of skipping food. "Though I'd be happier with the idea if you drank a bit first, Slash's blood donation was the last lot you received... but you need to drink to bring up the blood volume..." Erica looked over the soda and wine... blushing some more. "Thats' actually not a bad wine label... uh do you want water instead?" She glances over at the girl Mel and sighs a little, not sure what to say on that matter.

Melissa: " Talk to me that's what a normal person does but I guess you couldn't think of doing that because that girl turtle means so much more to you." She couldn't help but cry at that she knew she meant nothing to anyone here.

Shin: Ben&Jerry: Startled - from playing rock paper scissors the two nod and leave through the door quietly.

Shin Smirking quietly Shin waits listening to the little Cyborg girl. "You know if you let me pierce your brain in the right spot with a needle you'd be happy all the time." He informs his accent a little more noticable than Daichi's.

Melissa: " No stay away from me! I'm not some experiment!" She yelled at the scientist.

Shin Shin grins darkly. "Oh but you are..." He smirks widely.

Mei Pieh Chi It seemed the young girl could not be resoned with, but Donatello did try. He just had that nature about him, trying to help where he could. One of the many things she admired about him. She returned his hand squeeze and melted against him. "How about you? There is plenty left.."

Melissa: " No I'm not! I didn't want to be changed into a cyborg!" Mel yelled again backing away as much as she could in the cage.

Raphael Smiling once more as she chuckled, loving the sound and finally nodded. "Yeah, the wine may be a good idea..." Might help him rest better. And maybe drinking a little would give her more time to eat...

Shin "ooooh such a sad little cyborg -" He pulls out note book noting down some things.

Donatello Don just sighed and shook his head at the girl. She didn't understand how great this was for him. Venus was exactly who he had been waiting for. Unfortunately, the circumstances could have been better, but still. This Mel girl wouldn't believe him no matter what he said. Mei returning the squeeze brought his attention back to her. He smiled at her. "Well, maybe a little bit more." He gave her hand a squeeze then moved over to the food again, eating just a little more.

Erica For a moment her eyes only took in his face. "I really do enjoy seeming that smile." Then she raises an eyebrow and grins. "I know what your doing..." A poke of her tongue but she took the wine and brought it closer and grins, "All yours, and it may help ease whatever pain you surely are in... I'm sorry I can't give you anything for it... well thats' not entirely true but maybe thats' a talk for a time when one of the scientists is not in the room." She sniggers and finally turns back to her lettuce roll biting into it.

Melissa: " You better stay away from me! Not that it matters no one cares if anything happens to me anyway." She told him feeling defeated no one else was telling the man off which made her feel even more worthless.

Shin "More like the beasts no know what to do, and the girl there no know - maybe Baxter let us help him fix you later." Shin grins and stands putting away the notes and moving towards the tanks pulling something from within his pocket. "Intern... pretty intern... this is yours. Try to put it on soon. Hate to have to force the bling upon you." He stops and slides a collar similar to the female turtles across the floor to the food hatch of the Big Red Turtles tank.

Melissa: " Fix me? What the hell do you mean by that?" She asked the man.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:21 am

Another small smile as Erica poked is snout and presented him with the wine, which he quickly uncapped and took a big, long swig, nearly taking half the bottle in one go. It slightly burned his throat, but the cool wetness was welcoming, and like Erica, he hoped it would take the pain's edge.

He draped one arm around Erica as she ate, ignoring the scientist until he spoke up, announcing his intentions for what looked to be a tracking collar. Eyes narrowing in the man's direction, he emitted a low, threatening growl...
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 am

Mei decided to join him, scooting closer and picking at her share of the food. The pain of hunger had been soothed, but there seemed to be a little more room for more. The female Turtle was not used to this. Her father had only been able to provide just enough to keep her comfortable, and the scientists back in Japan could have provided more, and better meals, but it seemed they wanted her to suffer as much as possible.

"I still cannot believe how delicious this food is.." She commented quietly, the movement outside the tank catching her attention. She watched as the Japanese scientist presented the collar to Erica, making his intentions known. She frowned deeply, giving Donatello a sad look. It appeared the human would be treated as one of them....

Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 am

An answering grin and she watched him drink, concerned, alcohol may dull his pain a little but on the whole it would dehydrate him further, and given his blood loss... But she would not nag, when he'd had enough for now she'd keep the bottle to fill with water from the stream, to drink in the hours to come in the dark of the log, out of sight...

She had been far too exhausted the previous night to think much about where they had slept, but now as she nestled with a happy moan under that draped arm, into his side finishing her lettuce salad surf and turf roll - picking at the remainder of her meat until she'd finished the small lump of steak and the thick buttery lobster tail - Erica ignored the scientist entirely, favoring instead the chance to study where she and Raph had slept the night, as she licks and sucks her fingers clean, stacking everything but the sodas and of course the wine bottle back onto the tray signaling she was finished with eating, perhaps she had not in the whole eaten a lot, but knew Raph was still tired, and a nap would do him well for later when Donatello was able to be brought over for a visit. So she told herself she was sated with her meal and hearing Raphael's growling warning to the man smiled finding she enjoyed the sound as much as his churrs. Her lips brush those neck stitches and in distraction for Raph says softly for his ear holes alone. "You know I think the log we slept in is just the ... Entrance... the fake rockery seems to hint a vague dome shape, might be a sort of den... we should check it out." in her own way defying for now the scientist. Not even given him an ounce of her attention, that which was only for the big turtle man at her side.

~

Shin noted this, but most of all he noted the big turtles warning. He did not have to be a fellow mutant male to know what that sound meant - he nodded and stepped back to frown at Mel. "however the damned gaijin wishes you silly ungrateful girl." he answers coldly turning to leave the tank room again. Mostly now it was a waiting game to see if mating would occur without their intervention. And in the wait study Baxters work, share their own.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:42 pm

" Well I'm not gonna let that happen." Mel growled watching the man leave. She had enough of being treated like she was nothing or as an experiment and it was completely bullshit that none of the other captives saw her as one of them. The young teen had no choice she had to get out of this stupid crying fit and rely on herself yet again. Sitting down in the cage she aimed a strong kick with her cybernetic leg kicking the cage door bending the bars. She kicked it again bending the bars even more and wasn't going to stop until the bars would either break completely or the door came off. Wether she was going to help the others or not was completely up to her.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 am

Donatello was glad Mei returned to the food, too. He was enjoying this meal immensely. "Yeah," he grinned between bites. "I'm glad you're enjoying it." He gave her another grin before eating a little more. It wasn't too much longer before he decided he had enough then moved over to the side of the tank, sitting against the glass. Then he heard a growl behind him and he turned around to see what his brother was looking at. Oh, boy. It was another collar. Just like what Mei had on. Don frowned deeply. Now he knew what was upsetting her. If he could, Erica wouldn't be wearing it long because he would remove that one, too. If she even put it on in the first place. Don hoped she wouldn't.

And Raphael was glad that Erica ignore the scientist, and the man was smart enough not to press the issue. As long as Erica stayed within the confines of this 'prison', he could protect her. Hearing that the log possibly led to a 'den' area, Raph gave a nod, exhausted but eager to check it out. It would be good to be less exposed, less assessable. "Yeah, that sounds good..." And seeing that she was finished, he tried to push himself up, achy muscles protesting painfully, but he managed, now offering her a hand...

"It does," Erica agreed now she watched him stand noting the slowness and put it mostly down to both low blood pressure and aches in his muscles she gathered the soda and the wine bottle in her arm the other reaching to take the offered hand, but was gentle with his assistance, not so damned exhausted and therefore not a clutz right now she was able to lithely find her feet and pecks those lips. "thanks." a grin and then she was leading to the log placing the soda down in the stream to keep em cool, emptying what was left of the wine, refilling it with water before upon reaching the log she places the now water bottle just by the side and got down on her hands and knees to crawl in first.

The young teen continued to kick the bars of the cage door finally breaking them at least her new leg was somewhat useful. She wondered how in the hell no one heard the kicking that wasn't quiet in the slightest as she slipped through the opening and out of the cage.

"Heh... nice view.." Oh yeah, Raph was certainly enjoying it. The log crawl could be a little longer as far as he was concerned, but he was relieved when they finally made it into the den area because his achy arms just wasn't up to supporting his weight...

And Mei also slid back, worried for Erica, but knowing that the Scientist would have to wait for her to exit to enforce the collar. Now with a full stomach, she was also feeling sleepy. She'd had a long trip cramped inside of a crate, after all...

Don wasn't feeling particularly sleepy but he could tell his mate was. He gave her a gentle nuzzle. "Did you want to follow suit like the others and go into the log for some rest?" Maybe it would muffle some of the banging from the small cage. At this point, Don didn't know the girl had escaped.

"Whatcha gonna do with that big fat butt.." Erica sniggered out the song, "wiggle wiggle wiggle." maybe teasing, maybe flirting, and a whole lot just to keep his mind off the aches, pain and where they were.. A little maybe. Again she was rendered blind, and that was why it took a little while ahead of Raph to get out of his way and let him in behind her. She had to feel her way along the darkness hoping her playfulness would mask her own hiss of pain as her bruised knees crawled along. "on your shell tough guy, I'll see what I can do for those very sore muscles."

Mei was also oblivious. Giving a small sheepish nod, hoping she wasn't forcing him to 'turn in' if he wasn't ready, but couldn't deny being tired. "But only if you are tired."

Raph sniggered at her song, wanting to comment with something completely unsafe for kids but holding his tongue for now. But somewhere during the darkness and all of this crawling he accidentally 'face-planted' into her back-side, but tried to casually play it off... but damn. Now he knew what that song meant by referring to it as 'jelly'. It was nice and cushy and oh so soft. Now inside, he curled onto his uninjured side, wanting to pull her close, but giving her the freedom to carry out whatever she had planned for his achy muscles...

Sighing Mel then crept to the tanks wondering why she was even bothering on she was still trying to help the others she was stubborn she guessed. She made it to the tank with the two turtles in it. " Are you two done with the whole love thing or are you gonna help me make a plan for all of you to escape? Because that's way more important now." Mel told them crossing her arms.

Don wasn't liking this girl's attitude. Of course he was surprised that she was even standing there. "Weren't you--never mind." He sighed, trying to keep his patience with this girl but it was wearing thin considering how she had talked to him earlier. "We can't do anything until my brother is strong enough to travel. We have people on the outside that are working on a plan." But that's all he said on the subject. "But you need to leave before you get caught again...or worse." Why was he even concerned for her well-being, he wasn't sure. But he still cared all the same.

The face plant earned something of a squeak and then a lot of chuckling, Erica knew she was particularly fragrant right now, something she had little control of, but she was careful to trace fingers over plastron when she found it in the darkness and over his throat to his spot and tickle it, being around LH and Slash taught her this much about being around mutant males and ovulating. She shifts hands moving over his shoulders then back down his plastron. And down over thighs, knees, to calves. Relying on her touch as she could see nothing. "mmm a massage might help for a while, at least loosen up the knotted muscles and improve blood flow."

"I came here to set all of you free and that's what I'm gonna do. Look you can either help me or I do it on my own because I'm not leaving. Besides my life doesn't mean anything." Mel replied glaring at him letting him know she wasn't backing down.

"So what would you do at this moment, huh? We can't go anywhere right now," Don reminded her for a third time that his brother was too injured to move much.

Jerry looks over. "I would run while you got a chance, were you not listening to him? His brother is in no condition to be running about even if you could release then, which you cant." he says to the girl.

"You give up far to easily on escaping. There is a way to do it but we need to focus on it and you can carry that other turtle if you had to." Mel answered then glared at Jerry.

Raph had definitely detected her scent and it caused his body to react, feeling that overwhelming pull to the 'beast' that had no control, but her quick fingers gliding over his skin distracting for now. A low rumbling churr and he nodded in agreement, thought hoping she would stay 'down wind' for now, at least until he could gain full control. Though being as unstable and sore as he was, he wondered if he was capable of completely 'losing it'.. still, he didn't want to risk it. "Mmm.. that sounds nice..."

Don blinked at the sheer absurdness of that plan. "Me? Carry Raph?" He glanced at the other tank before looking back at the girl outside the tank. "It's not that simple, Mel. For one thing, I still don't have all my strength back and for another...have you seen the size of my brother? I can't just carry him under the best of conditions." Not to mention how badly injured Raph is in the first place.

"Well we don't have much of a choice do we? Adrenaline can make you do some crazy shit. Besides would you rather try to do something and maybe succeed or do nothing in hopes of getting rescued?" Mel asked the turtle because unless whoever it was that was planning on a rescue knew where the lab was they would be stuck here.

Erica shifted, her knees protested as she moves, but finally resting carefully against him though facing towards his feet as she began as she had before ... Though this time all the way down at his feet - not an inch would be missed, and though she was going more on touch that anything visual she let her almost instinctive grasp of the musculatory system beneath his skin guid her from foot to foot and began on calves smiling as she heard churrs, one of her feet was near a shoulder and as she began warming, loosening the left calf she uses a toe to stroke his spot. "how does it feel?" she asks in response, did he need her to press harder? Softer? though she had a feeling she was doing it just right... Or close to.

Ugh, was she even listening to him? "You're right. Sometimes that is the case, but not in this situation." Don was tired of arguing with her. "If you can figure out how to even get us out of this tank, then we'll see. But right now, you just need to get to safety. We'll be fine."

"There's no safety for me Stockman will always know where I am. So there's no point besides he put some sort of poison inside my body which he can use on me. So I can't really be free from him but I wasn't gonna stay in that cage alone either. I'm gonna stay here and figure this out." The teen told the turtle.

Don nodded to the teen. "Then do that. I'm going to rest for a little bit." Then he reached for Mei's hand and started leading her to the log.

Shaking her head Mel climbed onto the top of the tank to think and to get away from the men. There had to be a way to open the damn things and she was gonna figure that out.

Crystal came back into the tank room to see if the turtles were done with their meals and to see if they needed anything else. She was not expecting to see the child girl ontop of one of the tanks. How did she even get up there!? "Um. Child, how did you manage to climb up there? You need to come down right now! It's dangerous! Not to mention impossable to be up there to begin with."

"No way I'm not coming down." Mel replied from atop of the tank besides if it was impossible then how did Sammy get up here.

And the scent.. was.. still... there! Raph buried his snout in the sand to help muffle it, trying not to breathe, trying to focus on anything BUT taking her right then and there. But the sensations of her massage did help to distract, somewhat.. "Mmm.. that feels good..." He managed between deepening churrs..

"Sammy is not normal. Plus he's a grown man with access to the supply closet and very tall ladders. you seem to not have learned from his mistakes." Crystal gave a sigh. "Very well. I'll have to get the cow prod. I'll be back." With that Crystal left the room to get the cow prod to hopefully zap Mel off the tank.

Way too shy to get into this 'argument', Mei waited until it was finished and quietly followed Donnie into the log, urging him deeper to the cave... itwould be quieter there...

"Yay I get to be shocked even more." Mel said sarcastically as she went to the very middle to make harder to be reached.

Don took Mei all the way back into the cave before he sat down against the wall, smiling as he waited for her to settle beside him. He could still hear some of the noise going on outside the tank, but with the running water, it muffled out most of it. Now Don could have some privacy with the woman he loved. "Sorry about all that."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:11 am

Chatty wrote:
Erica could not see him in the dark - but she could certainly feel those churrs! Even more so that hearing them grow deeper, "that's good... talk to me... it may help keep you distracted a little," voice knowing, willing to help, even go out of the den if he told her to, but focusing on the knee joints now, careful - beginning over thighs. And not at all afraid. too bad his efforts to block her scent also blocked her from keeping contact with his spot.

... Which puzzled her enough to shift beside him, hands ghosting over plastron once more and shoulders to neck and up to find out why, and finding he had buried his snout in the sand she made a soft regretful noise. "oooooh, Raph, I am so sorry... here, maybe if you move a little and rest your head facing back out the log way you may be able to get air that is not polluted by me." so apologetic that she had no control over this, unhappy she was causing him this discomfort. She'd only wanted to relax his muscles, improve blood flow, not cause more tension... however unintentional.

"Not that I do not find your deeper churrs and your smell attractive, I do.. Immensely in fact ... and or am frightened of or would deny you should you make an advance...  but ... only as long as its something you wish to do..." honest light chatting to sooth him, to encourage him to try escaping what he could of her scent by trying her idea out, even shifting the sand a little so he could rest and his head and neck would be supported.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Crystal came back into the tank room, but without the cow rod. She wasn't really going to shock the poor girl. she was just a bit frustraded with he child's lack listening. Crystal understood Mel had been through a lot, and no it wasn't fair for her to have gone through such things, but no one could help her if she didn't come down and be reasonable.

The woman walked up to the tank that Mel was on top of and looked up.

"Are you ready to come down now, dear? I can get you something to eat, washed up and dressed in some better cloths."

While she was talking to Mel she used her tablet to contact the turtles and ask if it was ok she came in and collected the plates. Also she wanted to know if they needed anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:04 pm

" You can just leave me up here and stay away." Mel growled at the woman showing absolutely no trust towards her in the teen's mind for good reason. The woman was working for Stockman so who knew what she was up to but she couldn't be trusted. The younger girl gave the woman a glare.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 am

Ben rolls his eyes, that girl up there really could do more damage than whatever good she personally thinks she is doing. Her attempt might have been admirable but now she was just more of a threat than a good thing.

And it was not something either him or Jerry wanted to do, to bring back three of the men responsible for the capture of the turtles but... Jerry goes to the wall phone and puts in a request to speak to the Japanese men, alerting them to the issue.

Daichi was annoyed, he and his fellow men had been preparing to tune into pornand work on their notes and things and go through what they would share with Baxter on the female turtle next time he was in when the call came in. That fucking cyborg. He nods and the men gather up five security and armed with tranqs the eight march to the tank room.

Of course where Mel was positioned it was impossible to shoot at her from the groun but five spread out to cover the floor area whilst three climb up onto the Red Turtles tank, careful to avoid the food hatch to avoid becoming a Sammy and Shin leading these three takes aim at the girl.

Firing two darts aiming for her shoulder and thigh.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:31 am

Mel watched the men come in the room with guns she growled they couldn't shoot her from down there. But apparently they were smart and had three of them climb onto the other tank leaving her trapped. Then she was shot by tranqs which were quickly taking effect making her dizzy as she tried to shake her head to keep from falling over still awake.

" What are doing?" She slurred as she fell to her side unable to really move or do much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Services...   Services... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Services...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: