TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy and the Brain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Crazy and the Brain Empty
PostSubject: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

(( 8ish am. cabin. )

Last night was eventful. Lexi in the hospital, meeting Daisy and her brain. Once they got back to the cabin, the first thing they did was head to the barn and found a large ferret cage. They set it up inside in the living room, and Mikko put down a blanket on the floor of the cage so the squishy could be comfortable. She then chopped up some hotdogs and gave the thing some water. Much better then pills. Then she got Daisy comfortable on the couch.

Finally, Mikko went back to bed with Gabe.

She was awoken early in the morning from her phone ringing. She answered it, hoping that it didn't wake Gabe or Bella who was sleeping with them. It was Leo. He was hoping that she and Laz could visit the lab today. She told him they could, but wasn't sure if Laz would be up for it sense Lexi was in the hospital. After some mroe small talk, Leo had to go, something about a date, he seemed excited.

Slipping out of the bed, Mikko took a quick shower and dressed and came out in just underwear. She sat on the edge of the bed, towel wrapped around her head and called Laz.

That call was also quick. sadly he couldn't bring himself to leave Lexi and he said something about some good news but wanted to tell everyone at once in person. Mikko pretty much already guessed what it probably was. Lexi and him were having a little one. But she played dumb and told him she couldn't wait to hear the news. She hung up with him, turned around and found that the little girl was gone. She quickly dressed in her foot uniform minus the hood and leaned over to give Gabe a kiss. She needed to take care of things here before she could go to that lab.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Bella had slipped out of the room while Mikko was on the phone. She made her way to the living room and spotted a new person on the couch! Tiph ended up on the love seat. Then her eyes moved to the large cage and the strange creature inside. She smiled and walked over to it.

HI! She greeted the alien.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Ezekiel came out of his room, wearing only a pair of boxers with christmas trees printed on them. He let out a yawn as he came up to the couch that a mostly nude Daisy was on. He looked down at the girl then up at his daughter who was playing with...A thing?

Who's this? He asked a bit annoyed.

Bella turned and smiled. that is miss Daisy! Aunt Mikko's sister!

Of course it was Mikko's doing that there was some girl on the couch. He then walked over to the large cage that use to hold his pet ferret. What is it? He asked and rubbed his eyes and got a closer look.

Bella rolled her eyes. Didn't her daddy know anything!? it's a hairless gerbil. I think.Oh the doggies! I need to feed them! Little feet ran to the kitchen as she called for the two dogs. they both came running in and waited for her to feed them. She opened the cabinet and scooped up the dog food with a bowl and very very carefully poured the bits into each of the dogs bowls, over filling them and spilling food everywhere.

Ezekiel walked into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee, mumbling that he needed to have a talk with Mikko. then Mama came out her room, dressed and hair in rollers. she bid everyone goodmorning and didn't seem to take notice of Daisy. she was a woman who just ran with things.

Entering the kitchen she shooed Ezekiel away and sat him at the table then started breakfast.

I think we need a family meeting to go over the no bringing people to the house rules.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

Location : Somewhere in this place that is known as 'this place' full of Squishy!

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Daisy could not have been happier with her current 'situation'. She had met a pretty awesome woman last night, and that hawt guy that had a girlfriend. She had made fast friends with Mikko, and the woman had even given her a place to stay! Life was fantastic! Little did she know that she would not be a welcomed addition by the man that owned the cabin.

Shortly after arriving, Daisy had made herself comfortable, stripping down to just her lacy undies. Her shorts, bra and shirt was in a crumpled heap my the couch, but fortunately for the occupants she was asleep on her tummy, but nearly bare ass exposed to the world.

The small chit-chat managed to wake her and she slowly cracked an eye, seeing the new guy t hat must be Ezekiel, and the black lady that headed into the kitchen. New people! New friends, and new opportunities to be loved! An overly optimistic smile crossed her smeared red lips as she pushed up and grabbed her shirt, deciding it would be a good idea to cover her boobies, but covering that bubble-licious bottom didn't seem nearly as important!

The young blond pushed herself up and after a hardy stretch to ease out stiff muscles, she tightened her pig-tails and walked over to the infamous Ezekiel, slipping up behind him and tap-tapped his shoulder....
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Due to medication and drugs and his disability, Gabriel had done a lot of sleeping. He was vaguely aware of the time that Mikko was there, but appreciated her warmth for as long as it lasted. Unaware of her plans and the fact t hat they had a crazy little house guest, he slept soundly... until Mikko leaned down to kiss him.

Eyes fluttering and finally opening, a small, lop-sided grin crossed his lips and he took her hand, squeezing it gently. Slowly it registered that she was in her Foot get-up.. which meant something was about to go down.....

"Where you goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:44 pm

Mikko lavished him in warm kisses before answering him. Leo called. His brothers are in trouble. Crazy scientist has em locked up. He happens to work for the foot. So I'm going to head on over to stocktronics and check the place out for em. But first I'ma take care of you. Oh and...my sister is here. she needed a place to lay low from the feds.

She returned the squeeze and nuzzled another kiss against his cheek.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Ezekiel had lit his first cig of the morning when he felt a tapping on his shoulder. he turned his head to see who it was, though he already had a feeling it was the couch girl. He gave her a look and raised his brow.

You Mikko's sister I hear. I can't say I'm happy that yer here. This was suppose to be a secret place. You planing on staying long?
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

Location : Somewhere in this place that is known as 'this place' full of Squishy!

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Well that certainly wasn't the greeting she was hoping for, but Daisy had dealt with far worse. Still, she gave him her best cutesy look, bottom lip poking out just slightly to add affect.

"Yeah, I'm her sister and my name is Daisy and.... I was hoping to stay here until we're all old and gray and can't remember our names because that's what happens when you do a lot of drugs... and sometimes just because!" And a huge grin stretched across her lips, forgetting that he kind of just hurt her feelings. "Can we be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Ok. The girl was cute. Annoying, but cute. And she seemed pretty harmless even though it still pissed him off that Mikko invited someone in without talking with him first. He would be talking to Mikko about that. Lucky for Daisy, Ezekiel had much more on his mind then an uninvited guest, and he wasn't going to go off in front of Bella.

Lets slow down a bit. We can be roommates, we'll see about friends later.

It was Mama that cut in and turned to the two of them and smiled warmly at Daisy. Now, son. You know it's rude to not offer gust a drink or meal. I taught you better. Of course we can be friends Miss Daisy. You just sit right there and I'll whip us all up some breakfast. the woman then poured some glasses of milk and place each glass in front of Daisy, Eze and Bella. You said you on drugs, child? Mmmm seems everyone is these days. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:36 pm

"Aw, man.. it's not like I'm asking you to go steady, m'kay? I just wanna be your friend! I'm a really awesome friend, really! And you don't even have to call me Daisy if you don't wanna.. just call me Bubbles until you know for sure that you actually really for seriously like wanna be my friend...." And she took his hand, giving it a hardy shake... then hugged him...

And that's when the woman who must have been his mother spoke up. Funny how she was sooo much darker than him, but she was not about to point that out. Maybe Ezekiel was swapped at birth or something. And somewhere, someone was looking for their tight-ass son... poor family.

Daisy spare a grateful smile at 'Mama' and took a seat, grateful for the juice. "Oh, yeah I have to be on drugs... otherwise the voices say crazy things to me, sometimes inappropriate things and sometimes they just babble on for hours...." She tapped her head and spared Eze a wink. "My chemical balance goes all nuckin' futs if I don't do drugs..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Eze froze up when she hugged him and tried to politly shrug her off. Once she sat down he also took his glass with a nod of thanks and took a sip. So the girl was crazy? That didn't surprise him.

Must run in the family then... He answered in his glass as he drank.

Bella was happy to have the new person there! And this woman seemed so nice! My name is Isabella! The little girl cheered happily and kicked her feet under the table. What kind of gerbil is that in the cage?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:01 am

Mind still fuzzy from sleep and drugs and meds and whatever else, Gabriel tried to take it all in... but finally registered that it sucked hardcore. "Well damn.." He breathed in between kisses, giving her a tug to join him, if only for a second. He gave her backside a firm squeeze, wishing he could 'do' more to make her stay. Damn disabilities sucked....

"Wish you didn't have to go..." And he gave her his version of the puppy-dog eyes. "But, I get it. We owe 'em... they saved us..." Even though given his current condition, Gabriel wondered if dying would have been better, but they had saved Mikko. He would forever be in debt to them for that.

"Wish I could go with you..." And it did register that she mentioned a sister, but she was saying 'goodbye' and who knew if for the final time, though he refused to think like that. An introduction with any 'noobs' could wait for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 6:09 am

Unfazed by Ezekiel's mumbles, Daisy smiled at Isabella and patted the top of her little head. "Nice to meet you, Bella! Oooooh, Twilight! Your daddy has a sense of humor after all!" And she spared a brief wink at Eze, but her attention returned to the little girl when she asked about the 'gerbil'. It took her a moment to realize what she was referring to, and it earned a mad fit of giggles...

"Oh! That's Mr. Squishy and he's not a gerbil. He's a brain! Or something that looks an awful lot like a brain, but he's not really... because he has a mouth and eyes and makes these weird screamy things and says 'KRAAAAA~!' a lot. I think he's trying to call me crazy but kinda falls short. I think he's a baby Squishy so can't say much of nothing, you know? But you can call him a gerbil if you wanna!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:24 pm

And Mikko was happy to curl up with Gabe for a few moments. She nuzzled against him and planted warm kisses over his cheek.

Nah, the lab is pretty boring. Bunch of nerds doing nerd things. And I'm not going to be fighting anyone. I just have to get in, locate cameras, figure out where the boys are being kept, then slid back out and call Leo let him know. I'm kinda shock they caught two of them, guess the turtles ain't that good of ninjas after all.

Mikko ran her gloved fingers over Gabe's chest.

You wanna get out of bed, take a bath or something? I can stay here long enough to sponge bath you. Bow chicka bow wow.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Mama placed plates in front of everyone, then sat a plate filled high with pancakes in the center of the table, and syrup and butter. she then called out to the others still sleeping. or thought were sleeping. You all come out and get something to eat! i made pancakes!

Ezekiel stood up and helped Bella with her food. Bella sat back and let him, she was more interested in the new woman anyway. Daddy says Edward is twink.

Eze rolled his eyes, the stuff this girl picked up, there was almost no hiding anything from her.

Bella continued to ramble on. And I don't like Bella. she's stupid! the movie is stupid. oh! But I like Vampires suck! It's a twilight....A....pa-or-dy. She said, trying to pronounce the word parody.

mr. Baby Squishy is cute! These are my pets! she said motioning to the two dogs Jigs was behaving, but little Chucky was trying his best to get someone to give him table food. That's Jigsaw, and that's Chucky! And we have chickens! and there are fish in the pond...ooooooh maybe My squishy likes fish. We can catch him little minnows!

Finishing fixing his daughters meal, Eze went back to his chair and made his own plat as he thanked mama for the food.

it was then that Tiphanny came out with a yawn and took a seat next to Daisy. she smiled at the girl then took the juice Mama gave her with thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:12 am

Well, the mission didn't sound too dangerous. Only Gabriel knew there was never a risk free job whenever you were Foot or Dragon.He pulled her close, nuzzling a kiss against her cheek, nibbled along her jawline, then nuzzled and kissed her neck while giving her ass a light smack and squeeeeze.

[b]"Yeah.. I'm gettin' tired of layin' here. Sponge bath sounds good...in the tub...." Because maybe, just maybe he could stall her a little longer....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 12:18 am

Mikko smiled and moaned softly at his affections. She then pulled away from him and sat up. A bath it is. I'll go warm up the water for you. It was then she heard Mama call that breakfast was ready, and she knew that people have now met Daisy, hopefully that went well, she didn't hear screaming so she figured it did.

You want some help getting out of bed? Or you want me to meet you in the bathroom naked? She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:20 am

"Me get naked, or you?" He asked with a playful week, another kiss and nuzzle against her neck. He knew she meant that she would get naked, but needed confirmation. He couldn't very well cross through the house in nothing but his birthday suit.

[b]"I'll meet you in there, babe.."[/color] Another careful squeeze before reluctantly releasing so she could sit up...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 12:23 am

Mikko flashed him a grin. Well I wouldn't mind seeing you running around naked.Daisy might not mind either. She said and kissed him all over his face before getting up.

She slipped off the bed, and started taking off her cloths in front of him as she walked to the bathroom to fill the tub.

Hopefully Leo wasn't in to much of a rush to get info.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 am

And Gabriel watched her every step of the way, wishing he could do more.. feel more... give her what she needed. And could he ever? He tried to shake those thoughts from his mind and pushed himself up, edging his way to the edge of the bed and carefully into the wheelchair. One thing about this whole ordeal, his arms were becoming stronger...

Once settled he wheeled his way into the bathroom, moving closer, and gave her backside a good smack....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Mikko was filling the tub with hot water when she felt the smack to her ass. She grinned and turned to him then leaned down and pressed a kiss against his lips.

Tub is ready and waiting. it is kinda small, think we can both fit? I haven't been watching my weight ya know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:45 am

Gabriel couldn't help but chuckle at that. Mikko certainly didn't need to worry about her weight.. girl was skinny. "I think we can manage.." He told her, returning her kiss and pulling off the wife beater, then shimmied out of his boxers, flashing her a wink. [b]"Sorry I can't do the smexy dance for you... maybe one day..." And though his voice was light and hopeful, there was something very sad and distant in his tone...

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he edged closer to the tub and carefully hoisted himself into the water a bit awkwardly. Yeah, this was going to take some getting used to, but he didn't want to be everyone else's dead weight. No.. this was temporary, because he couldn't afford to think otherwise.

Once he was settled, he flashed her a cheeky grin as he gently look her amr, tugging her to join him....
Back to top Go down
Daisy Adams
Original Character
Daisy Adams

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:51 am

Daisy snickered at the little girl, finding her opinion of Twilight highly amusing. So young, and even she could tell the movie was garbage. "Well, I like Jacob.. I'd drink his bath water!" She chirped, helping herself to some of the yummy breakfast food.

"And.. maybe! I haven't tried to get him fish yet. He's really picky ..and speaking of picky.. he tries to pick my nose.. sooo gross!" Obviously she was oblivious to the fact that the creature was trying to get into her body, to make itself at home near her brain.

When Tiph joined them, she spared the woman a bright smile. "Hey! I'm Daisy!" And she took the woman's hand, giving a vigorous shake..
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Tiphanny couldn't help the smile on her face. she returned the shake. I'm Tiphanny. You can just call me Tiph. She wouldn't ask too many questions, mostly because she wasn't sure she wanted the answers.

it was then that Bella beamed up again. Ewwwwww Maybe he's after your brain! Braaaaaaaains!

Ezekiel let a snort out at that. This new girl seemed to be lacking in the brains deportment. Maybe the thing already got to her.

Bella finished her food and helped Mama put things away in the kitchen. She was excited to go with her new friend and fish! Maybe even her dad would come along!
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyWed May 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Mikko waited for Gabe to get in, she didn't help, wanting him to do things on his own, but she would always stick close just in case. She then let the water run some more before turning it off. She grabbed some towels which she put down just as Gabe pulled her down with him. With a giggle she slid into the water and used the towel to squeeze water out onto his shoulder.

How's your back feel in the water? she asked trying to look him over. I'll change your bandages before I leave.

She finally stopped fussing and kissed his lips before continuing to give him his sponge bath.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain EmptyMon May 30, 2016 12:12 am

A cheeky grin stretched across his lips, glad to have her close. He knew they couldn't do much, and that upset him. He just hoped this would be enough for her... for now. Though, he knew that if this was a permanent thing, she would get tired of doing 'without'. And she was a beautiful woman. She would move on, he thought...

Pushing those thoughts aside, arms slipped around her waist, pulling her body against his, squeezing as his lips met hers, kissing her deeply. Lingering as his hands slid down her body, giving her ass a good squeeze. The kiss broke only long enough to give her a reply...

"Stings a little.." Okay, so it hurt like hell, but she did not need to know that. "Dunno why I couldn't lose feelin' there, too...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and the Brain   Crazy and the Brain Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy and the Brain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: RPG :: Structured RPGs-
Jump to: