TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... Empty
PostSubject: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:43 pm

Hello, I'm new here but would love to Rp with you guys. I have read the rules and I would love to join you guys if your admin accepts me Smile. My friend on here is Mindy and she was the one who directed me to this Rp Forum Smile.

How I got into TMNT was a long time ago, when the late 80's early 90's cartoon show was on. Stumbled across as a kid on the TV and was hooked ever since then. My favorite character these days is Leonardo, but when I was growing up it was Donnie because I loved the color purple back then lol.

I usually Rp with my two OCs: Alonia or Bethany. Both are similar to one another but, they are not Mary-Sues. At times I get a little impatient with building the foundation for my OCs because my thinking is a lot faster then waiting lol.

Uh if you guys want to ask me anything, go right a head. I don't bite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Favorite turtle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:09 pm

Lol Mindy, you know my favorite Turtle is non other then Leonardo Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Favorite uh? Well I am honored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Embarassed Making me blush Leo. But yes you are my favorite turtle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Okay, how do I get the avatars to my profile? Do I have to wait for a certain amount of posts or something???
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Why do you call Raph, Raphy fufu?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:45 pm

It's a poem that I read on DA. It's a Easter Poem but it's so cute.

"Little Raphie FuFu,
Hoppin through the lair,
Stealin' all the protein shakes
and punchin' Mikey in the head.

Then down came the old rat, and he said:
Little Raphie FuFu,
I don't wanna see you
Stealin' all the protein shakes
Nor punchin' Mikey in the head.
I'll give you 2 chances,
and if you don't behave,
I'll make you do katas!"

Not my poem by: darkest-infatuations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...   Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a question? Ask away! I don't bite...
Page 1 of 1