TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Hello, Hello!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, Hello, Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:18 pm

What up, Shellheads!? Very Happy I'm Renee, (though others may know me as The Nerdfighter over on Stealthy Stories). I've been wanting to join some Turtle RP's for a while and when I saw someone had posted a link to this site on SS, I thought, "Shell yeah!" and joined as quickly as I could. Can't wait to get started and start "meeting" all of you real soon. ;D
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Yay, another new face! ^^ Hi there!!
Welcome to the forum! Please make yourself at home and if there's anything we can help you with, let us know! We don't bite!

...well, except Raphael. But he's been fully vaccinated. Razz

We hope that you have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello there and welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here! if you have any questions you can visit my thread and ask anything you like.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Welcome, Renee. Smile I also look forward to meeting you very soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello, guys! Very Happy I've already gotten started on my character profile, so I should be posting it as soon as I clean up the sample post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Hello, Hello!   Hello, Hello, Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, Hello, Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives-
Jump to: