TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The downward spiral

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

The downward spiral  Empty
PostSubject: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:23 pm

They took my grandmother away from me today. Sad The cold and dirty thing is, I was told that I was taking her to a Dr. appointment for a checkup. She wouldn't go unless I took her, and she was court appointed to do this. I convinced her to go and that I would take her because I didn't want DHR coming and forcing her to do something that she didn't want to.

Well, I get there and I realize how strange it is that they're seeing her in the ER. They do blood work, take vitals, the usual stuff. Well, the doctor then came in and told her that she had a UTI but they would give her something after admission. ...what?!  I told him that there must have been a mix up because she was only there for a check up. He steps out, and an hour later a lady comes down and introduces herself, and when I ask what's going on, she says that she can't tell me anything...wtf. So yeah, they wheel my grandmother off to the floor of old people with dementia and alzheimer's, and force me to stay away. Sad I can hear her screaming for me on the other side of locked doors, but there's not a damn thing I can so. When a nurse came out, she assured me that  I would get to see her before I left, but they were trying to get her settled in and ask her some questions. The crying and begging never stops and I can hear it from where I'm being forced to set, alone to deal with this by myself. Thanks a lot, family.

Another hour ticks by, my grandfather and mom finally arrive.  few moments later, the nurse comes out the let them in so they can answer questions. So another 30 minutes by myself, wanting nothing more to jump out the window to make it all stop because I feel as if I've betrayed her. I was the one that took her up there. Sad Finally I'm allowed back, and I have to deal with explaining to her that she can't go home tonight. She thinks she will be coming home tomorrow, but it may never happen.

That's bad enough, but after we leave, my grandfather explains to me that the case worker is restricting visitations. Only my Grandfather and 'uncle' (the asshole that's fighting for guardianship) are allowed to see her until after the hearing on Wednesday.

I'm suffocating. I don't think my heart can break anymore. This is the worst feeling ever. Knowing that she needs me, is crying and begging for me, but they won't let me near her. They're afraid that I'm going to load her up and leave the State.

My nightmares are becoming reality. Sad

Needless to say, I haven't slept. This is day #4. But there's no way I can rest now. My mind is going a million miles a second. I know I should take time away from the forum, but honestly.. you guys are the people I feel closest to, and right now.. I don't need to be alone. Yeah, I know.. the chat isn't like being around actual people, but it's all I've got.

So yeah. That's what I'm going through right now. I will most likely be in chat, just not sure how chatty I will be. I just need to be 'close' to someone. The house is empty right now and I feel like I'm suffocating. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Cowgirl M

PostSubject: Re: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:49 pm

I believe, no, I know you were set up by your Uncle. Why do I have this sinking feeling that after the brawl that took place days ago resulted into this? No doubt your mother told your uncle (her brother, right?) everything that happened on that day. They set this up to make it seem like a casual appointment. I found this situation to be rather bizarre. First, they didn't tell you nothing, then next thing they took her away and put her into a home, and this all happened before Wednesday.

Furthermore, the case worker is restricting all visitations. I found it rather odd that your uncle and grandfather are the only ones to receive visitations and exclude you. Why do I have this funny feeling that this has to do with what is about to occur on Wednesday? Is your Uncle really that afraid that you will win the case? If that is so, its definitely an act of betrayal, not to mention a sleazy move.

At times like this I wish I had studied harder in school. It would've raised by grade point average by a ten. I could've been a law student and help you deal with this shit.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Admin
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Yeah, I'm certain that's what happened, too. They've went behind my back... they've won, for now. But I won't stop fighting for her. I know things won't be done before the court date though due to money, but it will happen. I'm just.. beyond hurt. The people who are supposed to care don't give a flying fuck. My 'uncle' is nowhere to be found. He just makes calls every now and then. He did this, I know he did. I guess he doesn't give a shit about how much my grandmother is suffering because of him. She can't understand what's going on, only that people are being mean to her and not letting her come home or let me see her.

Apparently the case worker told my mother that I'm her 'trigger' because my grandmother was screaming for me. Because of this, they want me to stay away from her until after Wednesday. The 'man' wouldn't let me explain that yeah, maybe I am her trigger because I'm the only one that seems to care about her.

It's just a mess. I just want to get in my car and drive, and just keep driving until my car give out or until I feel okay again.. the car will certainly go first...
Back to top Go down
https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:36 pm

that's so unfair. this is horrible. your grandmother clearly needs you. I hope that wed. goes well and you and your grandmother can live in some kinda peace.
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:59 am

Good luck tomorrow, Rogue. things will start looking up again. *hugs tightly*
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The downward spiral    The downward spiral  Empty

Back to top Go down

The downward spiral
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: Members' Corner :: The Niche'-
Jump to: