TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends with Consequence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

Friends with Consequence  Empty
PostSubject: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:05 am

October 29th
7:19 PM
One day after 'Reluctant Alliance'.

Despite having spent the previous night in the company of Ally and Mikko, Gabriel couldn't shake that eternal feeling of loneliness. It was something that had plagued the thug all of his life, having started when he was just a child. A time that no one should feel that depth of rejection. Now it was so ingrained into his very being that it was a part of him. A suffocating blanket  that had entangled him and there was no hope of wiggling free.

Gabriel stared almost blankly at the reflection that looked back at him from the cracked bathroom mirror, his mind lost in all of his noisy thoughts. They were deafening.. so much so that the sound of the sink's running water was all but background noise. The curly-haired thug was coming down from last night's high and he was already feeling the urgency to down another handful of pills or fill his brain with the sweet an merciful haze of marijuana, anything to alleviate the emotional pain. Though depression was something the young man was no stranger to, tonight was exceptionally hard and he struggled to pinpoint just why there was this intense ache in his heart. Last night had been a distraction. Partying with the two girls had kept his mind numb to the underlying issue. Having sex with Mikko had been good medicine, too. Yeah, the ex Foot had managed to get into his pants after Ally passed out. It was different than before and he was able to treat her to foreplay, and there was even a hint of passion on his part. A fact that scared him. Gabriel knew that he and Mikko were on the same page and this was nothing but fuck buddies, but the girl was quickly becoming a friend. Someone he cared about and respected.  

Maybe that was the problem. Gabriel was too afraid of becoming close to anyone else, and that brought his thoughts back to the two people he cared about most in this world. Ezekiel and Lexi. His brother had been so distant lately and seemed to never have time to hang out. Ever since the Shredder's last meeting, things had been different. Ezekiel had been different. Zeke was devoted to his gang, and Gabriel briefly considered that maybe his brother's absence was a blessing, considering the recent events.  The Turtles had been rumors up until a month ago when the huge 'red one' decided to cut through their get away car like a can opener. He had spared Lexi from going to jail, and now his ex had befriended 'the blue one'. Yeah, they were very much real and becoming more involved in their lives, though Gabriel wasn't on a name basis with them like Lex. Hell, he had defended one against Mikko, though, that had been more for Lexi than the Turtle. Even still, he didn't think the mutants deserved to be killed for being what they were, no more than he deserved it for being thrown out like trash at the age of 11.

...whatever the case, Ezekiel wouldn't be happy that he had potentially put himself in danger over a bunch of mutants. Though, Gabe really didn't think there would be consequences for his actions. No one would find out. Live and let live. Unfortunately that wouldn't be the case.

Lexi. She had also been weighing heavily on his mind, and on his heart. Before last night, the Thug thought he could finally move on, but seeing her with Laz and knowing that she was the one moving on was a little hard to process. Yeah, their break up had been his own damn fault. A mistake had cost him a good thing, but there was nothing he could do. Lexi had found someone else. Sure, he liked Laz, but he always clung to hope that he and Lexi could be an item once again. Laz erased all of that hope. Still, Gabe didn't blame Laz. The guy was just picking up the pieces of the damage Gabriel had done. Lexi deserved that.

With a deep sigh, Gabe finally turned off the now overflowing water and after splashing some onto his face to help sober him up a bit, he pulled a black wife beater  over his toned form, then headed out to grab the black hoodie off the back of the couch. The house was empty, save for the sleeping pit bull that was stretched out on the couch. Mikko must have gone with Ally to visit her incarcerated brother. Hopefully those two wouldn't get into too much trouble...and the same could be hoped for him, too.

After giving Jigs a scratch behind the ears, Gabe pocketed his keys, then headed out to his car. Maybe he would hit up the bars. Listen to some live music, and maybe find some 'company' for the night.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 am

Hours had passed by. Mizune planned to hit one of the local bars. She leafed through her closet. The Asian girl had never been the sort of person who had a keen fashion sense. It didn't matter how expensive the dress is as long as it helped blend her into the background. Mizune worked hard on this scheme and it better worked otherwise she and Bradford would really get an earful from Shredder. Hell, they might even loose an ear if this plan didn't work. And she hoped to Buddha it would.

Lunch with Bradford wasn't too painful as she imagined it would be. A part of her never dreamed of eating sushi again. It may not be as authentic as the sushi made back home but it was delicious nonetheless. As expected several fans approached Bradford and asked for the usual: autographs, pictures. His fans had asked her to pose for a selfie every now and then. It wasn't a shock, Chris is well known for dating fashion models. To them she was nothing more then eye candy. Big surprise.

Now fully dressed, she headed to one of the local bars. Hopefully her target would be there. At least she has Chris on the line. Now is the good time as any. She prayed to Buddha that everything would go according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:43 am

Gabriel had made it to the club, and took up his usual spot in the back. The table was in the isolated and darkest corner of the room, just the way the thug preferred it. Well, when he wasn't on the prowl. Unfortunately, so far he just wasn't feeling it. His thoughts were still on Lexi and how he'd messed up. It sucked seeing her with Laz, but that was life. He couldn't go back. And then there was Mikko. A 'repeat'. Normally 'lightning never struck twice', but he had broken his own rule. Why? Sure, he liked the girl but they were clearly on the same page. He had been pretty fucked up last night, but he still remembered being with her. She was there and willing, that's what had happened, he convinced himself. A friend with benefits.

The club was especially crowded tonight, and a thick haze of smoke polluted the atmosphere. Live music filled the place and people danced as if they didn't have a trouble in the world. There was plenty of pretty women that were single and looking. A few had already approached him, but Gabe was wishing for a different kind of company tonight. Being in his current depressed mood made him want to be among friends. Lexi would have been a good choice, but she was going on a date with Laz. Tiph seemed really cold toward him lately and he couldn't understand why. Obviously he had no idea that the woman had joined the gang, just for him. He was oblivious that she had been in love with him. And then there was Ezekiel. Why the hell wasn't his bro keeping in touch? Gabe had texted him a few times with little to no response. Yeah. He was probably busy.

Gabe sipped on his beer, smiling at the flirty waitress that seemed to want a piece of him. She was cute for sure, and maybe if he couldn't get in touch with his brother, he would go for that other outlet. This girl looked like she was a real tigress in the sack. The curly haired thug flashed the waitress a wink as she slipped him her number and after she left, he pulled out his phone. Still nothing from Eze. That was a disappointment. Maybe he was busy with Isabella. If that was the case, maybe Gabe would feel a little less hurt.

After a moment of silent debate, Gabriel decided to send another text. Who knew. Maybe Zeke could take a minute out of his busy schedule to hit him back.

'...sooo, r u pissed at me? If not, you should come to the club. Been one of those nights. Miss you, man.'
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Looking through the mirror, Junko made some last minute preparations. Examining herself over, she seems like she would fit into a goth rave rather then a night at the bar, but it was something that she was keen on wearing. She could hear the old hag complaining about her dying her hair, but they were only highlights. With her pale complexion, dark make up, and clothes, she wouldn't be surprised if someone mistook her for a real vampire. Just the thought of that made her chuckle.

Junko decided to stay on the roofs, observing the area, hoping to find the right bar. Something that Mikko's friend would frequent. Her dark clothing helped concealed her perfectly. She managed to find the perfect place. Not caring about the name, she hopped down from the roof and landed on her heels. Ouch. High heeled boots were not made for this line of work.

Checking her watch, she gave a huge sigh and decided it was time to call in Bradford. Grabbing the phone from her pocket she started to dial his number. He better pick it up, or he will be seeing stars.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:02 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

She dialed Gabe's number then waited for him to answer.

Well, it seemed that Ezekiel wasn't going to get back to him anytime soon. That sucked. Gabe hated nights like this, and not even a pretty girl could drag him out of his slump. Usually hanging with his bro could, depending on what type of mood Ezekiel was in. Usually it was pretty sour, especially now that Zeke had taken on more responsibilities with his new role as the leader of their group. Sure it was stressful, but Eze still managed to have 'light' moments.

A bubbly blonde made herself at home at Gabriel's table, just as his phone began to ring. He spared her a faint smile as he pulled his phone from his hoodie, checking it and hoping it was his brother. Of course it wasn't. Frowning slightly, he answered.

"Hey, Mikko. S'up?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:16 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

Hey Gabe. Where you at lover? I'm feeling really needy. She flashed a grin at Ally then went back to the phone. And uh...There might be a drugged up mutant turtle in your spare bedroom.

So Mikko was wanting to get down and dirty.. again. That earned a little smile. Even though he had other plans, she had thought of him. That was nice, but that second bit of information confused him a little.

"..say what? Why is there a drugged up Turtle in my bedroom? Is it Leo?" He asked, forgetting that the young woman was sitting there, and now she was looking at him like he was a total nutcase. Okay, so maybe the guy had pet turtles.. that was ...cute.

"What happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:46 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:
]No his name is Raphael, he got attacked by some foot and they drugged him. I didn't know where else to take him. I'm sure he'll be leaving once he wakes up. He just needs to sleep the drugs off.

Mikko took a sip of her beer and another hit off the joint before passing it back to Ally.

I heard your birthday was coming up. maybe I'll gather some girls together and make you a hot sex tape. Or you can come home and You, Ally and I can make one.

If Gabriel had known that this Raphael was 'the red one', then he would have known that he had a run-in with that particular Turtle before. Well, their get-away car had, anyway. The largest of the Turtles had cut their car open like a can-o-soup. Not that he held any bad feelings. Hell, he had no problems with the Turtles, and Leo was okay in his book. He had no way of knowing that sticking up for Lexi's decision to keep Leo safe would come back on him...

"Nah, it's okay. I don't care that he's there." He said, finally remembering the blonde. He looked over at her, and noticed that look of confusion, but she smiled when she noticed that he was finally looking at her. He was cute, so who cared if he was a little.. odd. Having turtles in his bed and all...

Hearing Mikko's offer earned a smile of his own, and he chuckled quietly. "Tryin' to get me home huh? Why.. you miss me?"

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:14 am

Mikko McKinnon wrote:

Thankfully Gabe didn't mine Raph hanging out for a while. But when gabe asked if she missed him a bright blush formed on her cheeks and she she gave him an unseen smile, well unseen to Gabe, She was sure Ally would notice the reaction.

Actually...Yeah I do. I think I have a new addiction. But i understand if you're busy, I'll be here when you get home, with some high grade Purple haze.

That smile radiated in her voice, which made the thug smile. Apparently all of this phone flirting was getting old for the blonde and she finally took a hint, leaving what she had hoped would have been her 'flavor of the night'. Gabe didn't even seem to notice the 'loss'.

"I think you looove me." He teased, but deep down, knew it wasn't true. Mikko was too much like him to fall for one person. She didn't like strings or baggage, and Gabriel was a whole lot of baggage. The worst kind to get involved with.

"Nah.. looks like I'm not busy..." Because Ezekiel didn't have time for him anymore. "I'll be home soon."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:44 am

It was about 7:42 PM when Bradford's cell started to ring. Nothing fancy, just a sample of a hard rock song from the mid-90's. He was retro like that. Chris initially ignored it since he didn't recognize the number but as it continued to ring he came to the assumption that it must have been very important. Answering, Bradford was ready to swear until he was blue in the face but realized it was Mizune. Oh, of course.

The call signified that it was time. Mikko's little 'boy toy' was hanging around a bar Chris had visited a time or two in the past. Okay, over forty times. He liked it for the boobies. It was a nice, loud area where business could go down and dirty deals could be made without listening ears. Chris threw on his nicest brown dress suit with slacks and slick black dress shoes. Of course he had his Rolex around his wrist.

He was nicely groomed, freshly showered and ready to venture into the world of smut and shameless nudity. The profane music didn't hurt. It took him about nine minutes total to get to the place. If Gabriel was here, he wasn't too damn hard to figure out. Every guy in this area had stopped by 'The Lovelace'. It was a noisy club with a noisy crowd. But it was such an awesome experience. The ladies were hot.

In fact, Chris had dated a few of them. His nice car was parked as close to the building as possible so they could make a quick getaway with this chump.

He broke the bouncer's hand in three different places to get entrance into this fine establishment. Some new guy. The others explained that he was always welcome and did not require to be put behind the line like some Saturday Night loser. Mizune was sitting at the bar when he walked in and noticed that she was dressed rather sexy this evening. Perhaps he should sweet talk her into some fun later.

As stealth as a falling leaf, Bradford cleared his throat. He stood right behind Mizune and grinned widely at her. "Not bad, babe. You spotted the chump. Now we bag him. But we better hurry. Sounds like he's about to hightail it outta here. Hey," the sharp-dressed action star shouted toward their intended victim. "Don't I know you? I swear, man, you remind me of someone. You just look so damn familiar, I can't place you though.", Chris began as it was all a clever distraction for what was to come momentarily.

He had approached the target casually. Did Mizune know what to do from here? One could hope. With his hands on his hips, Chris was ready to deck this tattooed fool. He didn't know what real power was. Word had it he was a Dragon. Wow, some achievement. Might as well be Little League, too.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:54 am

Ugh...the kunoichi could've sworn she felt something dropped at the bottom of her stomach."Lets get this over with." She mumbled to herself. Sauntering over to the bar tender, she requested the 'heaviest' drink on the house, but leave the bottle. The bar tender raised a suspicious eyebrow at her, but then shook his head. It wasn't the first time someone ordered something heavy to drink.

Junko grabbed the bottle and tried to use as much stealth as possible. The bartender didn't seem to notice too much, which is good. Going back the way to the table, she spotted Bradford calling out to their 'victim'. She pointed at the bottle and made a gesture to the back of the room. She'd rather do this without any witnesses.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:02 am

Once the conversation ended, Gabriel slid the phone back into the deep pocket of his hoodie. After leaving a tip for the waitress that had been running her ass off, the thug stood and turned to leave, but some guy called out to him, claiming that he recognized him. He quirked a brow at Bradford, vaguely recognizing him, but he couldn't quite put his finger on just why he looked familiar. Was he.. a movie star? Nah. Couldn't be.

"Sorry, bro. I'm not the real Slim Shady..." He told the guy, giving him a shrug. Yeah, that happened sometimes. White thug, people liked to make jokes. But only jackasses, which he assumed this guy was.

Not having any reason to think that anything was wrong, the thug turned and headed toward the exit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:16 am

At his response, Bradford smirked. He lowered his chin and held his chin which he stroked with the thumb, pointer and middle fingers. Their target was about to make his way for the exit when Bradford quickly turned on his heel and placed a firm hand on the guy's shoulder in an attempt to stop him. "Look, I know I know you. I know I do. You've been to this place before. But what I wanna know is... How's your sex life?", Chris asked abruptly. "I bet Mikko has no complaints."

That was sure to set him off in one way or another. The fact that he brought her name up, the fact that he had approached him only to taunt him. It was subtle, sure. But it was there. Mizune was gesturing for Chris to lead this punk to the back room. Maybe he could convince him that this was worth his time. After all, Mizune was a sexy Asian and white guys loved Asians. "But I've got somethin' to put your gal to shame, my friend! See that chick over there," Chris pointed to the back. "She's had her eye on you all night. Why don't you go check it out, maybe she's worth your time.", Chris suggested deviously.

"That is... Unless you live your bachelor lifestyle on the end of Mikko's little chain.", the master taunter threw his hands up with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:25 am

She had been watching Bradford talk to the guy and made a gesture at her direction. Something about the way he moved his lips made her scowl. No doubt he was asking him to check her out. Note to self: Remind me to kill him later. But if this planned works, then he might get exactly what he wished for.

Mizune used her best come hither expression and waved the bottle, implying that she wanted him to join her for a drink, putting on a fake smile. Hopefully the guy would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:46 am

Gabriel thought the conversation had ended at that, but it seemed big guy wasn't finished. He reached out and grabbed Gabe by the shoulder, which caught the thug off guard. The gesture was a bit annoying, buy Gabe tried to be polite about it, but things got awkward when the man asked about his sex life...

"....what?" And then the man mentioned Mikko. Okay, so this was getting weird. His gaze drifted from the man to the Asian woman that he gestured towards. It seemed as if he was trying to hook them up? This really confused Gabe. What was with this guy?

"Look, man. I dunno what kinda business yer into.. if yer some kind of porn producer or what, but this shit is weird..." Gabriel told him, giving a slight nod at Junko, because it would be rude to straight up ignore her.

"If you've been stalkin' me, I'm gonna be straight up with'chu. I don't swing that way. And.. how do you know Mikko?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:51 am

Mizune had better do her damn job and do it well. Shredder would have both their asses if they screwed this up, and that was no tall tale. That was pure and simple fact. Shredder was a most imposing master who didn't take failure of any kind lightly. He wanted perfection and he wanted it without question. Granted, he had no idea about this little scheme of theirs but in time he would know.

The thug gave an obvious response to the creeper, Chris Bradford. And the media said he didn't know how to act. He played his part of the sleazy barfly with excellent execution. It was just the look of this guy, the look on his face, that confirmed it. Bradford had been an A-lister all along. "Nah. Not stalkin' you, man. Just thought you might like to know that Mikko wanted me to send you this as a little gift. I know Mikko isn't much of the sharing type, but...", Chris gestured.

"You must've done something to really impress her. I know Mikko, we go way back! She was in my clique a long time ago. Doing this as a favor to her. It was her request. Hey man, it's up to you. I just figured you wouldn't want to leave the lady disappointed back there with that bottle of wine.", the right-hand of Shredder began to work his magic beautifully. "You in?"
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:59 am

It was time to make a move. She had no clue how long this guy can keep Gabriel busy. She looked around. Everyone seems to busy, their eyes focused on some of the waitresses, drinking with their buddies, laughing and enjoying the 'entertainment'. Junko stuck out her tongue in disgust. This environment was starting to make her queasy.

Making sure that no one is watching, she sauntered over to Bradford, clutching the bottle in her hand. Sneaking up from behind the guy, she said, in a sultry tone,"We just were hoping that you would join us for a drink. Right, Bradford?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:22 am

Okay, so this chick was a 'gift' from Mikko? And she sent this guy to personally deliver her? Something wasn't right with all of this. For one, Gabe had just gotten off the phone with Mikko, and it seemed she wanted him to go back home. If she had sent 'a gift', then why would she have insisted? Something was off, way off. It became even more obvious when the woman joined them and told him that they only wanted to have a drink with him...

..red flags.....

Gabe looked between the two and finally shook his head, deciding to play this off as casually as possible. "Nah. not tryin' to be rude, but I have to be somewhere.... thanks, tho.." With that, he turned to leave...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 am

Junko started to panic. Immediately she had a terrible vision of herself getting impaled by one of Shredder's spikes. Junko stepped in front of him before he could make for the exit,"Wait! Forgive my friend here. He has a strange way of helping others." She gave Chris a look and mouthed 'play along',I promise you that the drink had not been spiked."
That was the truth. There was no drug inside the drink. At this point she wished there was if it meant for her plan to work,"All we want is for you to hang out with us for awhile...and maybe have a threesome..."

Just saying that word made her feel dirty, but if it meant to grab his attention, she hope it will work. She crossed her fingers. If not then she can kiss this job good bye. Shredder doesn't like to play around. The old hag would at least be happy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:44 am

Chris awaited his response patiently. The time on his watch was ticking by at this point and his plan was in shambles. Evidently, these chumps were full of heart. That almost made him want to choke on the endless chain of vomit climbing its way up into his throat. But the talented actor was able to regain his composure and make his move when Mizune decided to actually do something; what a change. She explained to their victim about the drink waiting for them and Chris gave a reassuring nod.

But would it work? Alas, the attempt was futile for this gang-banger was nothing more than a wannabe. What guy would turn down Mizune and an expensive bottle of Chardonnay? Maybe he walked the other side of the street, swung from a different branch of a different tree, skipped the other side of the wall. Chris wasn't about to lose his lead though and decided it was time to bring him over by force... Until Mizune started to work her magic on him yet again. This time, very poorly.

At her offer, Chris sighed and lowered his dropping face into the palm of his hand in utter embarrassment and shame. Did she just say 'threesome'? Meaning, Bradford included? Oh god. "No! No," the sharply-dressed patron argued with flailing hands as he intervened immediately. "That's not the intention here at all. We just- Ah, the hell with this!" Bradford scoffed as his leg stretched upward in an attempt to kick Gabriel in the jaw. He hoped it would suffice to knock him unconscious.

If not, well... He would just have to rinse and repeat ten times harder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:10 am

All Gabriel wanted to do was to leave the club and be away from these weirdos. Sure, the girl was hot but something seemed off about this situation. And the woman's persistence continued. The thug found himself being stopped by the woman, his agitation growing. These two were definitely up to something...

"All we want is for you to hang out with us for awhile...and maybe have a threesome..."

That 'offer' caught Gabriel completely off-guard, though nothing about these two should surprise him at this point. His gaze drifted from Junko to Branford, giving him a disgusted look. What kind of guy sought out another guy for a threesome?

"You two are a couple o'fruitloops..." Gabe huffed, having enough of this conversation. Indeed, something was off and he had a feeling the pair was up to no good. Maybe they were trying to get him back to some hotel, drug him and steal his kidneys or something. Hell, you could sell anything on eBay nowadays.

"Im not wakin' up in a tub of ice... so find someone else.." With that, Gabriel turned to leave, but the man's foot connected with the back of his skull, knocking him unconscious. The incident had earned the attention of some of the club goers. Some were concerned. Others chalked it up as just another night in the club....

Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:17 am

Junko winced as Bradford's fist made contact. She could feel a pair of eyes looking at their direction. Some seem to mind their own business, but the rest were starting to grow suspicious. Now, Junko is no actress, but in a situation like this it was required. Clearing her throat she said in a dramatic tone,"That is so typical of you, Bradford. Why can't you see that I am my own person and am allowed to date whomever I want? You don't own me!"

She mouthed to Bradford to 'play along'. It wasn't her best performance, but then again, she had to make this look believable. She wanted the bar goers to see that this was just a domestic dispute between herself and Bradford. It was not uncommon that the movie star has at least or more girls with him. There was bound to be some drama him and his girls before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 pm

Suddenly, after Gabriel's limp body fell hard onto the cold floor some of the patrons jumped up as if they were going to attack Chris. They had a stern look in their eye. Many of them were gripping their bottleneck beers rather firmly. But then, they began cheering and chanting in unison; they recognized him. Chris' lips curled into an accepting smirk as he turned on his heel and noticed a few more rising to clap for him. They knew who he was and they were his fans. Odd how his fanbase would hang around this seedy club but he wasn't as 'straight edge' as his movie roles had you believe. He was Chris Bradford and he just knocked someone right the hell out.

But Mizune wanted to play this off realistically. After all, knocking some dude out and carrying him out of the club would look far too suspicious so kudos to her. Chris winked in agreement and hoisted Gabe's body over one shoulder while some of the patrons laughed at this scene as Mizune turned into a ditzy, female-empowered bimbo. She fit right in. He smiled big and glanced around the club for a brief moment before grabbing her by the wrist roughly and replying, "I don't own you, no. But I own all of that nice garbage you're wearing! The jewelry, the clown paint... It was my money that paid for all that crap! Let's go talk about this somewhere else, shall we?", Chris lifted an eyebrow as he smirked.

Chris headed out of the club in a hurry as he angrily paced right outside and over to the car as it was parked inconspicuously right in front of the club. He opened the back door and hurled Gabriel onto the nicest leather he'd ever felt. Then, Chris walked over and opened the passenger side for Mizune with a gesturing hand. "Not bad, babe. You're on your way. Maybe we can do a movie together... And I can just imagine what kind.", the action star teased. It was about time to hightail it out of here.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Junko grinned and slipped inside the car,"I wouldn't call it an Oscar winning performance, but we needed a diversion." Her smile then stretched into a smirk,"Only in your dreams, Bradford." and closed the door behind her. Breathing a sigh with relief as the car approached the Foot Tower. Making sure that they didn't leave Gabriel's body unattended, they lifted his body up and headed straight toward's Shredder's office.

"Do you want me to explain it to him? Or should you do the honors?" She crossed her arms as she spoke to guard to let her inside, that she has some important information to give to the master.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:11 am

The drive to the Foot Tower was full of mystery and anticipation. Bradford was anticipating what kind of promotion he would receive for having nabbed this fool in the back seat. But of course Mizune would likely reap both their rewards and keep them for herself. She wanted to be the Master's pet so very badly, it was almost pathetic. Chris was his chosen right-hand, sure, but that was with purpose. Shredder knew what his most promising pupil could do and trusted him with their organization.

It was eerie to think about what the Master would do to them if he didn't like their little idea of going out alone without being properly instructed to do so. After all, Shredder was a commanding man and he enjoyed being the one to tell others what to do. It was part of the territory in his line of work. They pulled up to the tower, got out with Gabe slung over Chris' shoulder and made their way to the Master's throne. His den of despair. His pedestal of power. You get the point. "Well," Chris shrugged. "It was your idea to do this. You should be the one to tell him. So long as I get an honorable mention, of course.", he grinned.

His mind played on what their prize would be. Bringing Mikko right to Shredder should be worth at least a little something for their effort and having taken the initiative. But you know how the Master could be... Chris nodded, gesturing for her to knock.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 am

Mizune sighed and made that fatal knock, standing on the heels of her feet, apprehensively. Then something struck her. What would Shredder think? After all, she came up with this plan without consulting him first. The only answer she could come up with is she might get partnered with someone different. She would not admit it to herself but she did like being around Bradford, even if he can be conceited.

She made a mental to note to include him on this plan. Yes, she came up with it but he helped. She was shocked that the plan even worked. Gabriel wasn't a fool, he saw right through their plan. He would've escaped if Chris didn't take action. The kunoichi had been raised to believe that men could easily be fooled. Looks like she had been wrong.

With bated breath, she eyed the door warily. Apprehension and tension written on her face. She hoped this was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends with Consequence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next