TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends with Consequence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Saki had just been in a meeting with some of the city's most notorious crime lords to discuss certain plans for the future of New York. It was his destiny to rule these idiots and weed out the strong, and he was going to do it. Only a couple of them were not in total agreement of his scheme to take over a certain percentage of their earnings. It wasn't such a hot idea to haggle with criminals. Greed often took over their better judgment; and their manners. Saki had to put his foot down with those two to get his point across. Only the strong shall reign.

No room for babies. No whiners. Only those with the courage to take over and maintain an iron grip shall be allowed to live within his rule. Oh, Saki had major plans for this dump of a city and he wanted to see them through. Kitsune was his guide the whole way through. It had dawned on him that the beautiful supernatural creature was perhaps abusing her trickery to get on his good side and gain his trust but it worked so far. Her visions proved useful and worthwhile in achieving his goals. The shady businessmen got up and started out the door when a knock sounded three times.

A faint knocking. It didn't sound as chaotic as one of his male soldiers so he deduced that it was the presence of a female. A companion, perhaps? Not likely. Saki gestured for the men to take their leave as he opened the door to be met by Bradford and Mizune. His most loyal ninja and the beautiful assassin. But... Who did they have? This was rather unusual and unexpected.

"I hope he is unconscious and did not learn the route to our domain - for your sake," the dim-lit form of Saki strongly advised. It appeared to be a male, young, covered in tattoos. Were it possible? A Purple Dragon? Saki's eyes narrowed into slits as they simultaneously shot from Mizune to Bradford warily. He didn't know what kind of game they were playing but chances are it was something risky and dangerous. "Bring him in. So, who is he? Why did you bring him here?", Saki confronted as Chris laid the limp body down.

Chris glanced over at Mizune as they awaited a response from the kuniochi. Saki stood in his lavish dress suit with his arms crossed over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 pm

Mizune raised an eyebrow at Saki. He looked sharp today, must've had a meeting, although it was time to save the compliments for later. A part of her wished she had time to change out of her wardrobe. The vamp look was starting to get old really fast.

"His name is Gabriel, at least according to the information I gathered. He and Mikko are very close." She pursed her lips thoughtfully. Mikko had been particularly flirtatious towards Gabriel, so she deduced that they were close, sort of. "I believe they're really good friends or..." She snorted contemptuously,"friends with benefits. He was also protecting the turtles. Either way, Mikko likes this guy, so I thought that the best plan to get her back is by using him to get to her. Hurt her on the inside, so to speak."

Junko made absolutely sure that Gabriel is unconscious. So far he has been quiet during their journey to the Foot Tower. She looked at Bradford and continued,"He helped." The tone is flat and to the point. No point taking all the credit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:22 am

Saki couldn't believe his ears. These two were so courageous, so brave, taking so much initiative as to go out without being permitted to do so and blatantly withheld this plan from him?! Not bad. Saki simply smirked, his eyes darting over to his loyal right-hand man Chris Bradford. The smug action star removed his Kabuto helmet and shook his hair free to let it flow nicely along his neck. Saki glanced over at Mizune.

"So this was your bright idea," the Master casually approached the two with his hands behind his back. He stopped just short of her and was mere centimeters from her now. "I couldn't have thought up a better plan myself. I mean, that was brilliant. Instead of going right for the source, being Mikko, you kidnap her boyfriend just to lure her here, to meet her demise? That's rich!", Saki cackled.

It was rich and very, very cruel. Holding her lover ransom was a genius move. Tactical thinking, with these two? Regardless, no promotions would be given and his glare toward them both would easily explain why. But he was impressed. They did break the code, after all. "But what shall I do to punish you two for not consulting with me beforehand? Should this plan succeed, Mizune, then no punishment shall be given. If this should fail," he glanced over to Bradford. "He is stripped of his position as my top enforcer and will be banished from the Foot Tower, as will you. I hope this rebellious plan was worth it.", Saki smiled as he turned and headed for his throne.

Chris' eyes widened in shock and immense anger as his head slowly turned to stare at Mizune. He was staring holes right into her soul. What the hell was he supposed to do if he no longer was supported by the richest criminal in New York? His life, his dreams, would be over! All because of her! Chris began shaking his head and palmed his own face as he buried himself into his two hands, nervous and upset. He aimed his finger right at Mizune but shrugged it off and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:36 am

Mouth open and eyes widened in horror, she looked at Chris apologetically then back at Oroku Saki. Lips pursed, eyes narrowed, she glared at the master,"I was the one who sweet talk Bradford into this plan. And even if I did consulted you beforehand, you would've set me me up with someone else. I thought it was time that we set aside our differences and learn to work as a team." Her voice softened,"You're right, though. I should've told you about this plan first. But if anyone who should be banished from the Tower it should be me. But...only if this plan doesn't work."

Her fist clenched, a look of pure determination. It was typical of femme fatales to lead those to ruin. Already she was playing the part well. She made a mental note to have a talk with the turtle in blue about this. Shredder is more ruthless then she thought. She just hope using herself as a bargaining chip would work. Bradford shouldn't be punished for something that she is solely responsible for. It just didn't feel right, even if he was a conceited creep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:15 am

Mizune soon spoke up much to the master's delight. Not because he had any sort of strong feelings for her, rather because he wanted to hear her say it. She was willing to take the rap for Bradford. It was a foolish move on her behalf as Chris proved himself unworthy of moving up the ranks any further. But he admired her strength and determination. It was what made her who she is.

Still, it was naive and foolish. Saki turned and once more his dark eyes met her own which seemed burning with devotion to her scheme. She came up with it. She wanted to do it. She would be the one to set it up and get the ball moving. "I see. So, you just kidnapped an innocent human being and caused a scene at some random city corner just to prove to me that you could function together as a unit? Very well," he replied with a stern glare. "Let's just hope that Mikko shows up and you can take her out. Hope... For your sake!", Saki declared with another finger pointing as he glanced over at Bradford.

"Do not look so unsettled, Bradford... She may have just saved you from certain humility. Leave him be for now. We'll use him when the time is right.", Saki instructed as he stepped over the limp body of the thug. Was his life even valuable? Would this plan succeed on his worth alone? Saki had his doubts, but that was expected coming from the city's biggest crime lord. He shooed them away to have time to think things through. Chris cleared his throat, gave a bow to Shredder and a nod to Mizune; his way of telling her 'thank you'.

Perhaps this plan was so crazy it just might work. To catch a maniac, you need to think like one. Just maybe...
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:39 am

Junko closed the door behind her. She considered moving into the Tower. Her apartment complex was to far away from the imposing building. Jumping from roof to roof had become tedious. Moving in would've made things a lot easier. But if this plan didn't work then she could forget about getting a room here. She crossed her fingers, hoping this plan would work.

A part of her wanted to talk to Blue and warned him about what is going on, but a part of her was terrified of what Shredder is going to do her. What if he finds out? She can't trust Bradford with this information. She's been avoiding his gaze throughout the time they were in the hall. She felt guilty for putting him through all of this. He may be a conceited jerk but he shouldn't take the fall just for something that she did. It was funny, though. Usually the kunoichi is the kind of person who doesn't stand up for anyone else other then herself. Standing up for someone felt unusual and it made her feel unclean.

Ugh, she really needed to change out of these clothes. The vamp look was starting to get old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Many moments later...

The Foot Clan had been summoned to the main floor of the Tower. It was where all of the meetings had taken place, all of their mission briefings and the like. Shredder had summoned his clan to make an important announcement regarding their current guest and hostage for the evening. His hands gripped the banister leading to the downstairs as nothing but his dark eyes remained visible behind that metal mask. He surveyed all of those who decided to heed his beckoning and noticed several familiar faces among them. It was a full house tonight. Good.

"My soldiers... My warriors! I have summoned you all here because I have some important news to share. One of our own, a rogue Foot soldier, left behind an easy way to track her down in the form of this man," Shredder gestured with a pointer finger as Bradford stepped into the light next to the Master holding the restrained figure, Gabriel. "A nobody to us. But someone very special to the traitor who abandoned us... Who abandoned you! Turned her back on you! For the Foot, this man will serve as bait. Mikko will come for him.", he assured with narrowed eyes.

He let the warrior ninjas speak and whisper among one another in hushed tones as he lifted his chin proudly. Bradford glanced over at him, concerned for his declining mental health but also acknowledging that bringing such a thing to his attention could result in death. Many questioned why Shredder hated the four turtles so much, and their Sensei. It was a long story. "Let this be a lesson to any of you who would give it a second's thought to abandon this clan, your family. Let anyone who would dare cross us heed this message: Death waits for no one! Mikko will come and when she does... Kill her.", Shredder declared without remorse. Without hesitation. Without care. Nothing left but his cold, beating heart.

It was time that his clan started to take this life more seriously lest they wish to end up beaten, restrained and without means of help or assistance. Shredder meant business. It was her fault that she fucked her own life away and he wasn't about to stress himself over it. No matter where she is, death will find her.
Back to top Go down
Mizune Junko
Foot Clan

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:15 pm

The Shredder had called in a meeting at the main hall. She glanced around, hundreds of loyal Foot soldiers listening intently to their master's words. Rather then join with the rest of the crowd, she prefer to stick close to the shadows, avoiding everyone's gaze, including Bradford's, who is restraining their prisoner. Something about Shredder's tone gave her the chills. A part of her wanted to have a talk with the turtle in blue, but then again, she didn't want to wind up like Mikko.

When Shredder spoke of the traitor Mikko, there was malice in his tone. That tone in his voice made her almost loose her lunch. If this is how he is going to treat traitors, who knows what could happen to her. Mikko did the right thing. He may possess good looks, but is twisted and hideous underneath. She really need to practice what she preaches. But a part of her felt concerned. She heard rumors of his declining mental health. Someone needs to take care of him....

She shook her head, what the hell is she thinking?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends with Consequence    Friends with Consequence  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends with Consequence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2