TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Drugs and dates - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 pm

When Ezekiel didn't respond to her comment, Ally just assumed that the guy planned on taking her up on the 'offer'. Though, she wouldn't feel right doing it in the room with Gabriel, even if he was nearly comatose. Maybe the bathroom. Yeah. It wouldn't be the first time she had done it in a less than desirable place. She looked down at Gabriel and ran he fingers through his curly locks, wishing he would wake up. The girl understood that it was probably a good thing that he didn't. She couldn't even imagine the amount of pain he was in, and knowing of his phobia.. yeah. It was for the best.

"Yer tough, Gabe..." She whispered quietly, not wanting to wake him but wanting to let him know. "This would have killed a lesser person.." It hadn't killed him, but would it break him? What if he could never walk again?

Her gaze shifted toward the door, hoping that Ezekiel would hurry with the food...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Obviously Mikko wasn't getting anywhere with this guy. She was sure that he got the hint of what she wanted, but he wasn't putting out. Sure, maybe he was scared that he would hurt her again, but Mikko didn't have that fear. She trusted the guy. Then Raph said he wanted to leave, Well that was a let down, This date did not go how she planed it at all.

Mikko stood up and started to pick things up and put them back in her bag.

Yeah.

It was all she said. She got her things, gave Raph a pat on the shoulder then started to walk away. she had to head home anyway and make sure Jigs was ok. then it was back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

And as if on cue, Ezekiel walked back in the room, arms loaded with food. I'm back, got burgers, fries, drinks and some snacks for later, candy and shit. He handed Ally her food and sat down with his own, putting everything else on the end table.

No payment needed. I know I didn't say anything before, but...You shouldn't just offer yerself like that to guys. It's not safe,, or healthy. I'm guessing you don't have a job? Not that I'm anyone to judge. I make my money, but it's not exacly a job I can boost about. I know yer young, But there's job oppertunities all over the city. What do you know about cars?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 pm

Ally was glad that it didn't take Ezekiel long to get food. He returned and handed her the bag, which she quickly tore into. She hadn't eaten anything since Mikko, Gabriel and she made the Taco Bell run, and that had been the night before last. Needless to say, she was starving.

She tore into her burger, taken aback by Ezekiel's words of advice. It certainly wasn't everyday that someone preached that to her. Not a guy anyway. A guy that could have easily used her, because she offered.. as payment. Nothing in this world was free, after all...

"Wow.. yer a rare breed.." She said, shoving a fry into her mouth. "Not too many places wanna hire a seventeen year old drop out.." She informed him, and gave a nod at his question. "I know how to hotwire them, if that counts..."

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Raphael watched as Mikko pushed herself up with a simple 'yeah', then began gathering her things. Now, she was walking away. Obviously she only wanted one thing and after finding out that he was trying to take the cautious route, she seemed so willing to just drop him. Damn, women were confusing creatures!

"Oookay. Well, whatever." He huffed to himself and tried to push himself up. It took a few good tries but the massive Turtle finally found his footing. Now, to see if he could keep it. Still, his gaze watched Mikko as she headed off, not really knowing what to do... or to say. If sex was all she cared about, then maybe this was for the best. Deep down, it hurt but he wouldn't admit that. She was human. She deserved better.

Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:02 am

Leo watched Mikko walk away then jogged over to Raph to see him struggling to stand. It was obvious he wasn't sober, and the smell of vodka and weed filled the air. Leo frowned deeply.

Are you high? Leo asked, but already knew the answer.

You're not seeing her again, lets get you home to sober up, if you're lucky Splinter wont find out. and he would be having a talk with Mikko later.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:05 am

That's good, the rest we can teach you. There's an opening at a chop shop. They don't really care how old you are as long as you can get work done. it'll bring you in some money.

Eze started to eat his food. a seventeen year old can get lots of jobs. I'll se what i can do for you.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:23 am

Mikey followed the signal, tracking down Raph. Judging by the way Mikko was dressed, they were out on some kind of private 'date'. He sniffed. Was Raph drinking booze and smoking weed? Sensei is going to kill him!

The orange clad turtle looked at both Leo and Raph. A fight will erupt any moment now. He wondered what sensei would think if he discovered Raph has been drinking and smoking pot. He couldn't believe Raph would stoop so low. He really hoped that Mikko chick wasn't the one who talked him into it.

Mikey whispered to Don,"Is it just me, or does Raph smell like weed?"
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:25 am

So, this Ezekiel guy was willing to help her get a job? Yeah. It was easy to see now how Ezekiel and Gabriel were brothers. Well, not blood brothers.. but they were both nice. "Awww, I appreciate that. Yeah.. I need a good honest job.." She said, shoving another bite into her mouth. "Well, not that stealing cars is honest, but it's better than sleeping with guys for money. Not that it's entirely bad, but sometimes guys go crazy.. and I know someday it's gonna get me killed.." She sighed deeply and looked at him.

"Who knows. Maybe if I have another source of income, I can find the right guy, you know? Settle down and shit."

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:29 am

Don had let Leo go ahead to get Raph, but both he and Mikey weren't that far behind. When they came within hearing distance, the scent of weed and alcohol was very apparent. As was Mikko's state of dress until Raph apparently let her down.

Seeing the mood Raph was in, Don thought it best to not get too close to the potentially explosive turtle. He glanced at Mikey and nodded. "Yeah." Don also thought a fight would imminent between the two older turtles.

But Don wasn't about to let history repeat itself when it came to the aftermath. He stood close enough to break things up if he absolutely had to.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:30 am

Settle down uh? You seem more like Gabe. Unwilling to settle down. But, you never know what will happen. so you staying the night here? Or am I going to be babysitting alone tonight?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 am

Was Ezekiel comparing her to Gabriel? That earned a quiet chuckle. She finished off the rest of her sandwich and ran her finger through the ketchup that was smeared on the burger's wrapping, licking it off slowly as if savoring every last taste.

"Yeah, I guess I am like 'Rabbit'. But, I've never been opposed to the idea of doing the mundane shit. You know, happy relationship.. maybe marriage and stretch marks and kids. That stuff just seems like fairy tale stuff to me. I guess because of the guys I'm usually surrounded by."

His question earned a cute smile from the blonde. "Awww..sounds like you don't wanna be alone. If you need some company, I think I can manage that." She said, flashing him a wink.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:52 pm

Ezekiel flashed her a grin and shook his head. I could use the company. Gabe is doing much talking right now. And if he wakes up and decides he wants to leave, it'll be better for both of us to be here to stop him. I will have to talk to the boss tomorrow though, Have to tell him something and convince him not to put a bullet in Gabe's head. I think I might leave out the part about being paralized for now. And after that I can bring you to the shop and show you around.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:42 am

Greeeeat, just fantastic! It was bad enough that Mikko was leaving with her panties in a wad, but now he was almost snout to snout with Leo. What had he done to earn such bad karma?? "Great.. one buzz kill for another.." The red-clad Turtle snorted in irritation, but found slight amusement in his own words. Ironic.

"Buzz off, Leo..." He seethed, but snorted in self-amusement as he wiped at his snout, as if doing so would rid any evidence that he had been smoking. Had be been sober, then perhaps he would have realized that just because he couldn't smell it, didn't mean that his brother couldn't. But even if the wind had carried the scent away, the signs were there. An agile mutant should have been more solid on his feet. His eyes were bloodshot and held a glassy appearance.

Of course Leo started barking orders, which added to Raphael's irritation. "Did I not make myself clear, Leo? I ain't goin' back! You guys made it clear that you ain't takin' orders from me. You wanna make all the wrong choices and have me set back and watch>" He glared at his brother. "I don't think so!"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:52 am

As Mikey stood there listening, a scowl form on his face. The youngest had to put up with a lot of Raph's bullying for 15 years of his life and now he had enough,"Look, Raph! Donnie and I went behind your back so we can help someone in trouble. That is how Splinter raised us. Yeah, Love is dangerous, so what? If she goes back to killing humans again, its going to be your fault, since you won't let us help her."

His shoulders shook, he could feel the heat going to his face. He had never been so angry in his life. Raph is blowing this way out of proportion and he has had enough of being pushed around. What a pity partier.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:55 am

Ezekiel could try to rationalize why he wanted her to stick around all he wanted, but Ally was just happy that he actually wanted her company. It felt good to be needed somewhere, and she was sure that would also be the case whenever they brought Gabriel home. Of course Mikko had volunteered, but this was going to be a group effort.

Ezekiel's comment about Hun putting a bullet in Gabe's head made her frown. Of course she knew how gangs worked. There was a blood oath, and if you were ever unable to perform your job and serve the gang, they would kill you. It didn't matter if you could help it or not. This was just how things went.

"I can go with you to talk to Hun too, if you want me to. I mean, I'll stay quiet if you want me to.. .but who knows, maybe between the two of us.. we can convince him that Gabe will be back. He just needs time to heal. Like months.. he'll need to understand that..." She frowned.

"So what are you gonna do if this is permanent? If he can't walk again and is no good to the Dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:13 pm

no, it's best you didn't. I'll take care of it. And if it comes down to Gabe never walking again, then I'll get him out the city. Out to the country. Actually that's not a bad idea. Instead of him going home to his small apartment, maybe he could use the fresh air.

Ezekiel thought on that as he ate. He could get Gabe out the city, and the country air might do better for his healing process. Of course Eze would go back and forth to supply him with food and what not.

Yeah I think that's what I'll do. I'll talk to Lexi about it. But I would rather her boyfriend or Mikko know where we bring him. I still don't trust them. Lexi has her hold on Laz so for now I wont do anything to or with him. And Mikko seemingly risked her life to safe Gabe's so I might give her the benifit of the doubt. But that doesn't mean the foot isn't following the two of them. and the last thing we need is the foot finding out where Gabe is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

No you are coming back home. Maybe we haven't listed to you. Ok fine I get that. There have been lots of times where no one listned to me and I didn't just get up and quit. You can't quit on us. You know this is why I always thought you would make a crappy leader. Because when one thing goes wrong you run away. Splinter put you in charge. You can't run away from that.

And Mike is right. We have to help Love, or take her out. If she's still killing people then we have to get rid of her. Don and Mike seem to think she can be helped. You don't. So instead of leaving us, why can't we talk about it and come to some agreement?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Of course none of them were seeing this from his point of view, and it only made the situation worse when Mike started mouthing off. He would have ignored his youngest brother completely, but then he just had to say that if Love killed again, it would be his fault...

"You ain't pinnin' this shit on me!" The larger Turtle hissed, glaring bloodshot daggers at his little brother. "Yer all too dense to realize she attacked Donnie AFTER he offered to help! She didn't have to do that shit, but she wanted to! She was a cannibal before..." He waved his arms in frustration. "You know what, it don't matter!! But one more thing.. yes, Sensei taught us to help people.. he also taught us to be smart!!" He seethed.

And of course Leo wasn't finished with him. It felt as though he was being attacked from all angles and no matter what he said, no one would listen. He was outnumbered, so they were right simply because they were all on the same page as this.

There was already defeat in his eyes when his gaze shifted to Leo. Yes, he had let Splinter down. Yes, this is why Leo was right.. he was a crappy leader. "And I bet that gives you satisfaction, knowin' you were right.. knowing I would fail, that I'm not good enough!!" The beast of a Turtle shouted, struggling to hold back his emotions. The booze and weed weren't helping his resolve. "And.. you wanna discuss shit now?? Why not before you gave them the okay to go behind my back??! You keep harpin' that I'm the leader, but you won't give me a chance.. you've NEVER given me a chance!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Fine. Leo took a step back and looked at the others then back at Raph.

Lead us. you want us to stay away from Love we will. you're right, we haven't given you a chance. So now, we will. I'm sorry. Can we go back home now?

His voice was calm and submissive. Raph wanted a chance and Leo was going to five it to him, even if that meant giving up on a fellow mutant. She would probably kill again and it would be on all their heads. But he didn't voice this.

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Ally was bummed that Ezekiel didn't want her to tag along, but deep down she understood. It probably wouldn't look good for him to bring a strange girl to help him argue his case. And shit would surely hit the fan if the Dragons found out that she was related to Spike. Not all of them would be as understanding as Eze and Gabe had been.

Hearing that Ezekiel planned to take Gabe to the country earned a little grin. That certainly seemed like the safest solution, but it also conjured up comical images. "A thug in the country... now that should be something. I'm guessing he's never been surrounded by woods before." She chuckled. "And, you may as well give in with Laz. I mean, yeah.. be cautious and make sure you guys aren't followed, but he and Lexi seem like a packaged deal. And who knows with Mikko.. now that she has that boyfriend, she may not come around as often.." Ally shrugged. Mikko and Raph seemed to be getting close. Who knew. The Turtle may not want her around thugs.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:51 pm

And as if on cue Mikko walked into the room. She was still wearing the dress but had changed her shoes to something more comfortable. She shut the door behind her and looked at the two. Hey. She said and gave a little wave.

She then took a seat in a chair and made hersef comfortable.

That so called boyfriend wont even touch me. I even got the bastard drunk and high. whatever. it just wasn't meant to be. He made up some excuse about not losing it. I was like, hello what do you think I'm trying to get you to do. But he was all, no no we can't beeeeee together, Raph's cool and all but he seriously needs to get a grip and learn a little more about how girls work. Get all dressed up for nothing. Spend money I don't even have to try and impress him only for him to turn me down. fucker.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:15 pm

Ezekiel groaned when Mikko walked through the door. He wanted her to stay away from them, nit hang out with them. He stood up as Mikko was going on and on about her turtle, went over to her and picked her up by the arm.

You need to leave. Now.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:11 am

Before Ezekiel could comment, Mikko came barging in rattling on and on about how much Raphael sucked. Then Ezekiel reacted, stepping up from his chair and grabbing the woman by the arm. Ally frowned deeply, but wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She understood Ezekiel's concern, but thought his methods were a little harsh. Then again, he was a gang leader.. he had to be that way.

"Eze is afraid that the Foot are following you..." She told Mikko. "Were you safe coming here?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:15 am

Mikko pulled away from Ezekiel and glared at him. You realize I could kick your ass, right. followed? No one is following me. Shredder has better things to be doing. Anyway, I have great sense of...shit. so i would know if I was being followed.

Mikko was obviously fucked up she scooted to Ally. Do you think I'm pretty? you would do me, right?

Ezekiel rolled his eyes. Ok, it's time for you to go home. sober up. or don't, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: