TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

Drugs and dates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:47 am

Once they were outside the room, Lexi motioned for Zeke to walk with her. She wanted to be away from the door and out of ear-shot of the others. She headed toward the cafeteria, figuring that Ezekiel hadn't left Gabe's side long enough to get anything. She had breakfast for everyone back in the room, but things had been so chaotic when they had arrived. This mostly had to do with Laz, but hearing Ezekiel's confession changed the topic for now. She really felt bad for Eze. He was used to making leadership decisions. Not those surrounding his brother.

"You don't have to make these decisions alone, Zeke." She told him as she grabbed a cup of coffee, and waited for him to get whatever he was craving. Then the two headed to a table that was situated in the corner, away from everyone else. Lexi took a seat, and met Ezekiel's gaze. "I can make the calls if you need me to. You know that. If you don't want this responsibility, you shouldn't have to have it." She explained, reaching across the table to give his hand a squeeze. "I am in medical school, after all. And I know Gabe almost as well as you do. I know how he functions.. for the most part. I think I can make the right calls. I just don't want to keep him sedated because doing so for long periods of time has risks." She explained.

"And while we're on the subject, before I left last night, one of the doctors approached me because he thought I was the girlfriend. They think Gabe will need rehabilitation due to the spine injury. And he's probably going to need someone around the clock to take care of him. Once they found out that he lives alone, they suggested having him stay at a rehabilitation center, but you know as well as I do, that's not what's best for him. I told the doctor that I thought it was best that he stay with either you or me. But I wasn't sure if you're prepared for that responsibility or if you even have that kind of time, considering you're the leader of our branch... or if you would want Isabella to see him like that.  So let me know what you want to do.."

Last edited by Lexi Davis on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:52 am

Ezekiel walked with her he wasn't feeling hungry until he was around the food. He grabbed something to eat and some coffee then sat down with Lexi. He knew that he wasn't totally alone in all this, but he hated that the doctors were looking for him for answers. Maybe it was best that Lexi take charge.

Then she mentioned that Gabe would need round the clock care. That put him on the spot. He sipped his coffee and was quiet for a while. No he wouldn't want Gabe in some hospital, but he couldn't be there for Gabe round the clock like that, and he really didn't want his little girl to see Gabe like that, and knew that Gabe wouldn't want that either.

Is that Laz guy living with you? because if he was then Ezekiel didn't want Gabe there either.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:04 am

Lexi was a little taken aback. Of course that would be his first question and his biggest concern with all of this. "For now.. yes, he is." And if things continued to go as they were, maybe it was a permanent thing. They had been getting closer and Lexi adored the man. "Not to stray off topic, but since you brought it up first.. that's what I originally wanted to talk to you about, Eze. I understand why you want me to stay away. He's the enemy, and Shredder wants him dead. But remember all those years ago when you took in a skinny little kid named Gabriel Juvanni?" She let that hang in the air for a moment. Surely he would get where that was going.

"It didn't matter to you that he was a Turk and the enemy of your gang. It didn't matter that he was breaking the blood oath of his former gang by leaving, and that would put you in danger. You saw someone that needed help, and you did it. Because underneath that rough exterior and that hard-ass persona that you try to put off, you really do have a heart.." She told him.

"And now, you have a loyal brother that would die for you. Who adores you and worships the ground you walk on. So tell me... was it all worth it? Was he worth the risks? If you had it all to do over again, would you? Or would you turn him over to the Turks, hoping they would leave you alone?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:11 am

Ezekiel sipped his coffee while he listened to Lexi. Honestly she brought up good points. Damn her. He rolled his eyes and at first he was going to argue that it wasn't the same. But honestly it was. Kinda. He set his cup down and sighed. Then leaned forward in his chair.

It was worth it. and I would do it again. I just worry about you guys. but honestly. and I hate admitting this. You and Gabe do seem happy with the two foot. I'll let it go, for now. But if anything like this happens to any of us I will be the first to kill them both. Now back to Gabe.

He finished his food and pushed the plate to the side.

Maybe he should stay in a hospital that can care for him. I'm honestly at a lost of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:20 am

Of course Ezekiel would try to play the hard ass, but at least it seemed that he was willing to drop the whole Laz and Mikko thing.. for now. Lexi was confident that nothing would come up. If anything, it would be beneficial to have them close in case shit went down. They could both fight, and the way she saw it, their lives were already in danger thanks to Ezekiel shooting up the place. Honestly, she didn't think the Shredder had let them go that easily. This wasn't over. A bigger storm was brewing.

The subject was soon shifted back to Gabriel and it seemed that Ezekiel was in agreement of shipping him off to some rehabilitation center. She couldn't believe her ears, and that look of disbelief was unmistakable.

"I... can't believe you would even consider that.." She told him. "You know his phobia of hospitals, and you would go along with him having to live in one, just to keep him away from Laz." She shook her head, taking another sip of her coffee. She had to calm her nerves. "Having Laz there would be a help.. especially when I'm at school or off with you on a job. You have to let this grudge go and try to see what's best for your brother."

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:25 am

No, Lexi not just because of Laz. Laz could help I'll admit that. Ezekiel reached over and took Lexi's hands in his. I don't want to put that reponsablity on you and I'm not sure how Gabe would feel having Laz care for him when we don't even really know the guy. I know Gabe's scared shitless of hospitals, but I'm trying to think of what's best for everyone. Honestly, I would rather Gabe be in his own house. But no one lives there and I doubt Jigs would be much help. feel...stuck on what to do. I want what's best for eveyone and I never thought I would have to make these dissisions. It scares me, Lex.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:29 am

Once Gabe fell asleep she went over to the chair and sat down. Tiphanny had left the room and left her and Laz alone.

I need to use your phone.

For what? where's your phone?

turtle broke it in a fit of lust. just let me use your phone.

Laz rolled his eyes and handed Mikko the phone.I don't even want to know.

Mikko took the phone and smiled. She then dialed Raph's number and waited for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:46 am

Ezekiel wasn't making any of this easy, but she understood that he was scared. Hell, she was scared, too. Gabriel had his fair share of injuries before due to being the target of the Turks, but nothing like this. It was a lot to consider, especially with the possibility that he may never walk again. It really sucked that he didn't have a girlfriend to do this, or some other kind of long-term fixture in his life. Ezekiel was the constant, but he had already decided that he didn't have the time or desire for that kind of responsibility. Lexi was more than willing, but Ezekiel seemed against it.

"I know you're scared, Eze. We all are. And yes, putting him in that place would be easier for all of us.. but not for him. I mean, you saw first hand that his fear is debilitating. He injured himself because he wanted out. Honestly, it would be more humane to put a bullet in his head than send him to that place. And that's just the honest truth. He won't last there." She tried to explain, but it seemed Ezekiel was firm on what he thought was best.

"I know going to his own home would be what's best, but unfortunately it isn't an option. I know you don't want to put that responsibility on me, and you wouldn't be. I volunteered."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:51 am

There were a million thoughts running through Ezekiel's head. What if Gabe never walked again. What if he always needed someone to care for him. Why couldn't that man just settle down with a woman? It was a scary thought and what would Hun do? He needed to talk to the gang leader soon.

Let me...Let me think on things.This is all too much right now. But, the best choice maybe, you move in with Gabe, at his place.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:03 am

"No, you don't have to make any decisions right now. I know it's hard." Lexi understood, she really did. But she couldn't go along with sending Gabriel to some hospital for long-term care. Then Ezekiel suggested that maybe it was best that she move in with him, instead of bringing Gabriel to her place. Lexi didn't want to leave her home, but if it was the only way, then so be it. "You know I would do that, Eze." She told him.

"I just hope that Hun will understand instead of putting a price on his head." She said, as if reading his thoughts. It was a real concern. Gangs and gang leaders weren't known for being understanding and compassionate, but this was the work of the Shredder. Surely Hun wouldn't go along with everything that psycho decided.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:06 am

I know you would. and yeah I'm going to talk to Hun. I like to think that Hun will go easy on him. But we'll see. if not then maybe having some ninjas around isn't such a bad idea. I think I'm going to run home for a few hours. take a shower and see my kid. I hate being away from her like this. But I don't want to bring her here I think it would just scare her. Will you stay here with Gabe today?

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 am

Raphael had stayed up all night, well into the early morning hours, trying to make sure that none of his brothers slipped out of the lair. He had a feeling that was on their agenda, to go see that psycho cat woman. Well, that certainly wasn't going to happen on his watch! Unfortunately the Red-masked Turtle was not a machine, and staying up indefinitely just wasn't going to happen. Even with the aid of horror movies and caffeine, the mutant finally tired out and drifted off to sleep on the couch.

Unfortunately his slumber was soon interrupted by the annoying vibrations of his cell. Without opening his eyes, he made several attempts to grab it, and finally succeeded. Flipping it open, a very grumpy 'What?!' issued through the other line...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:16 am

What? Is that how you speak to the love of your life. Did I wake you? Mikko leaned back in the chair and gave an unseen grin. He sounded grumpy. She must have woke him. To bad! It was time for him to get up anyway.

You didn't forget about our date did you?
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:25 am

At least Ezekiel was kind of admitting to the fact that having ninjas around would be useful. And it sounded like if it came down to it, Ezekiel would choose his brother over the Purple Dragons, which was refreshing. Then again, maybe he meant that having ninjas around would be good for Gabriel's sake. It still remained to be seen what Ezekiel would do if he was given the task of finishing off his brother. Deep down, Lexi knew the answer.. or at least she thought she did, anyway. But then again, she never would have imagined that the gang leader would be so quick to consider sending Gabriel away.

Eze wanted to go home to see his kid and freshen up, and Lexi understood that. She gave a nod and squeezed his hand once more before letting go. "Yeah, I'll be here. Go see your daughter and get some rest." She told him. "Do you have any idea where Tiph went off to?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:28 am

I don't know where Tiphanny went, but the girl is a wreck. She should go home too. Ezekiel stood up and walked over to the trashcan to throw his trash away. He then walked back to the table.

I'll try to make it back here tonight. If you see Tiph, tell her to go home. That girl isn't cut out for this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:46 am

Indeed, Tiph had been a complete wreck. It was evident that she hadn't been around situations like this, and watching as death had a firm grip on the ones you love. Honestly, it was something no one ever fully got used to, but being around it for years, Lexi knew how to keep a clear mind and not let emotions completely take over. This probably also had to do with her targeted career. The trait of keeping a level head was a must for nurses. Usually all of that went out the window when the patient was a loved one, but Gabriel needed them to be strong. Like everyone else, she was scared and upset.. she just hid it better than most.

"If I see her, I'll tell her." Lexi nodded, agreeing that their friend wasn't cut out for this life. "No, she isn't. You've probably figured it out by now, but she only joined the gang to be close to Gabriel. She told me, but I don't think even Gabe knows that. And maybe it's best if it stays that way, because if something happens to her, he will feel responsible."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

Even in his state of semi-consciousness, Raphael quickly figured out who the caller was. The Reptile ran a hand down his face hoping it would be enough to wake him up, and managed to open his eyes. Her comment about being the love of his life earned a quiet chuckle. "Oh, that's what you are? Thanks for tellin' me." The Turtle wasn't trying to be an ass. It was just too soon to be saying stuff like that. Not that she meant it, he figured. The woman was joking with him, and that was okay.

Hearing her question, the red-clad bad boy glanced in the direction of the clock. "It's a lil after 11 AM... people don't date at 11 AM..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:51 pm

Lexi Davis wrote:
"If I see her, I'll tell her." Lexi nodded, agreeing that their friend wasn't cut out for this life. "No, she isn't. You've probably figured it out by now, but she only joined the gang to be close to Gabriel. She told me, but I don't think even Gabe knows that. And maybe it's best if it stays that way, because if something happens to her, he will feel responsible."

Ezekiel nodded at that. Tiphanny had told him that she had feelings for Gabe. He kept telling her to tell the man but she wouldn't. Yeah gabe doesn't have to know that. Ok well I'm going to head out. I'll be back later. He gave Lexi a hug. If anything happens giving me a call.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:53 pm

I like to keep my men informed. She said, not taking his tone as being rude. And since when are you an expert on dating? If he could be sarcastic she could throw it right back at him.

I know it's early, I was just calling so we could set up a place and time to meet tonight. I was thinking around seven, at the hot lips cafe. On the roof of course. But if you have something better in mind I'm open for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:08 am

Lexi returned Ezekiel's hug, hoping that he would keep his word and return tonight. Sometimes it was hard for him to keep promises due to work, but this was a 'family emergency'. Still, she understood the guy needed some rest, and to spend time with Isabella.

"I'll see you soon. Get some rest." She watched him go, then continued to set at the table, trying to get her thoughts together. It was the first moment she had alone since everything had happened, and she could feel her emotions welling up. Always being the strong one, she hated to cry but there was only so much you could take. There were so many uncertainties, and while she and Gabe had parted ways, she still loved the guy. She always would. She just couldn't be with him anymore. He was incapable of changing, and she knew that wasn't entirely his fault. He had been damaged and there was no way of rewiring how he felt about himself.

Lexi allowed the hurt to run its course, but her tears drew unwanted attention. A man, well dressed in his business suit noticed and tried to comfort her, seeing it as an opening to talk to a pretty woman. Lexi wiped away her tears and after telling the gentleman she was fine, she pushed herself up and headed back to the ICU unit, and quietly slipped into the room. She hoped that the darkness of the room would mask the fact that she had been crying. It was a weakness that she couldn't afford in front of Gabriel. He knew that seeing her in an emotional state meant things were bad. Fortunately he was sleeping, much to her relief. At least he wasn't hurting or trying to rip IVs out of his hand.

Mikko was on the phone, and from the sounds of it, she was setting up a date. Lexi had no way of knowing that she was actually talking to one of the turtles. She greeted Laz with a little grin, then took a seat in his lap, wrapping her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. "Have I missed anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 am

When Lexi came back in Laz smiled at her and held his arms out for her. He wrapped his arms around Lexi's body and nuzzled her hair. Nah. Mikko calmed Gabe down, Tiph ran out saying she needed to go home and Mikko is talking to one of her turtle friends. How are you holding up? You ok?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:22 am

Yeah, obviously Raphael was no dating expert. Honestly, he didn't pay much attention and hated romance movies and everything of the sort. It was just his way of protecting himself against having desires for things that weren't a possibility to them. Hell, he wasn't sure what would happen with Mikko, or what she was trying to accomplish. It wasn't like they could be together sexually. And that sort of thing was important for a real relationship. Otherwise, you're just friends.. and maybe that's what she wanted. Whatever the case, at this point, he had nothing to lose. Inwardly, however, he was afraid of getting hurt.

"Yeah, I guess that place is as good as any.." That was his way of saying it would do. "An' seven is good." He told her. "How's yer boy? He gonna live?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 am

Mikko smiled at that. Least he wasn't turning her down. Honestly she wasn't really sure what she wanted either. She knew that she liked Raph, even though they didn't know each other well, but why did she like him? Was it just because it was fun being with someone so different? She couldn't say, but having this date was the first step in figuring everything out.

Yeah he's going to live, if he stops giving the doctors trouble. He already pulled his breathing tube out. He'll probably need round the clock care once he's let out the hospital, and I told the doctor that I can do that. So I'll be living with him a bit longer then planed.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:36 am

Well, Lexi was relieved to hear that Tiph decided to go home. Poor girl, she really didn't need to see any of this. Though, Lexi did worry about her and wished that she had a chance to talk to her friend. She would have to call her a little later and make sure that she was okay.

"Yeah, I'm okay... just shaken up. Still have a lot of decisions to make where he's concerned, you know. Ezekiel doesn't want the responsibility." She told him. "They suggested sending him to a rehab, but that would be torture for him. So.. we may have to move in with him for awhile.."
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:41 am

We can do that. What ever I need to do to help. He gave her a squeeze.

I'm sure I can help him out if he needs it. No problem. I do need to look into finding a job though. I hate to keep living with you without helping out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: