TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiskers on kittens

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Whiskers on kittens Empty
PostSubject: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 am

((after what's love got to do with it 11AM))

Leo had been up bright and early and working out in the dojo. Last night had been pretty crazy, he was just glad everyone got out of it alive. Though he hadn't heard anything of Gabe and hoped that he was doing alright. After his work out Leo took a quick shower and dressed in his gear. He then headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and some milk. They were running a little low on food, He would have to talk to April about that. Though now that should be Raph's job, as leader and all.

By the time Leo was finished eating and cleaning it was around eleven. Leo wondered if Don would be going to see his cat friend. He also wondered if Raph was really going to go on that date. He also wondered how Lexi was doing. He should call her. But now didn't seem like a good time. Anyway, she had Laz with her. He was not nesassery. but he still wanted to let her know that he was concerned for her and Gabe.

He wouldn't call this early though. She might still be sleeping, who knows how late she was up last night.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:55 am

Donatello had been waiting patiently though this whole Mikko/Gabe mess, trying to keep his mind on more positive things.  He sure hoped Love was being just as patient.  Don had intended to go find her as soon as things calmed down for the night, but there was a wrench thrown into that plan, as well.  Namely his brother Raph keeping an eye on all of them once they got back to the lair until everyone retreated to their own room for the night.

Except for Raph.  Unfortunately, Raph took residence on the couch for the night, so Don tried to keep himself busy until he could sneak out and also get Mikey out of bed.  Not an easy task when said brother sleeps like a log.   That turtle could sleep through a whole stampede of elephants.

Don did end up dozing off for a while here and there while keeping an eye on Raph, hoping the moody turtle would soon drift off to sleep.  It didn't happen as early as Don would have liked, but finally, the hothead's eyes drooped and his head relaxed back against the couch.

Now was the time to move.  First he got dressed then got Mikey up whom (as expected) put up a bit of a fight for being woken up so early.  It wasn't until after Don explained what they were doing when Mikey finally came around and got up for the day.  Then both of them moved swiftly and quietly around the kitchen, gathering some food for their mutant feline acquaintance.

Then they headed out, and no Raph came after them.  Don was relieved that they got out undetected, but the bonus was that Leo also seemed on-board with him helping Love.  At least three of the four turtles supported the cause.  It was pretty much certain that Raph would never agree.

Don and Mikey moved swiftly down the tunnels until they made it topside.  Being much later than he expected, Don wasn't sure exactly where to find Love.  She had to find food somehow.  Hopefully it wasn't some innocent bystander.  He decided the first place to check for Love was where they left her the night before.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:07 am

The trip back to the sewers was uneventful. Well, not quite uneventful. He relentlessly teased Raph last night until he got back to the sewers. Then it was bed time. Groaning to himself, he lulled himself to sleep until Donnie woke up him. He wanted to go and visit Love. Mikey mumbled something about Raph and tried to cover his head with a blanket, but Donnie managed to persuade him to get out of bed.

Mikey hoped there was some left over pizza. He could've sworn that he made more of that stuff last night. At least his breakfast pizza received an approval. Usually his brothers won't touch anything that he makes, especially when the ingredients were not natural on a pizza. At first, he didn't think his brothers appreciated his creativity, but after awhile, decided to acknowledge their criticism, for now and improved his recipes.

Gathering the leftovers into a doggie bag, he walked out of the kitchen and show Don the bag that contained food and nodded, he was ready to go upwards. Together, they made their way topside and on their way to meet their mutant feline friend.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:53 am

Luckily, it didn't take long for Don to find her. It turned out his first choice was right. He could see her before he even entered the abandoned warehouse. He motioned to Mikey to wait outside until he had Love's attention, keeping the food with his brother as he stepped inside and went to gently wake her.

"Love, it's me," he whispered, giving her shoulder a light shake.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:38 am

Love had been staying where Don put her, only to leave for water, she lived off the rats that ran around her. But she was good, no killing people. And rodents were pretty tasty. She was starting to think that Don wasn't going to come back for her. Maybe trying to eat him had scared him away.

She was sleeping curled up in a ball on some sheets. It was getting cold at night and the sheets and her fur just wasn't enough to keep the coldness and dampness away, but she finally found sleep.

She was still sleeping when Don and Mike came to visit her. she felt the shake and opened her eyes ready to attack who ever was on her, but then she reconized Don's voice and she looked up at him with a smile. Love sat up and wrapped her arms around Don's neck.

I didn't think you were ever going to come back!
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:19 am

"Did somebody order a pizza?" Mikey gestured the bag that is filled with the breakfast pizza that he made for Love and handed her the bag,"Compliments of Chef Mikey! Speaking of which, hi, I'm Michelangelo, but call me Mikey. Everyone knows me as the cute one." He beamed at Love.

Sometimes Mikey can be a little too friendly, especially since he only had seen Love from a distance. He was aware of Love's diet, though, but she needed the help and he was all too eager to help reform her.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:27 pm

Don wasn't sure what kind of reaction he was going to get from the cat lady. One of the reasons he wanted Mikey to hang back until he had a chance to talk to Love. But a hug wasn't the top of his list for responses to him waking her up. It felt nice...and awkward at the same time.

"I promised I would be back," he finally said as he returned the hug, not as tightly as she was holding onto him, though. "I would have been back sooner, but we had something else to take care of first."

Then he looked and saw Mikey enter with the food, finally managing to get free from Love's strong hold on him and hes straightened his clothing, clearing his throat. "This is my little brother, Love." Don had to roll his eyes at Mikey's 'cute' comment.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Love finally let go of Don and looked over to Mike with a smile. Hi Mike! I'm Love. Oooooh food! Love took the food and started to eat. I haven't eaten in a while. This is really good.

She looked back at Don and scooted closer to him. You guys are going too stay for awhile? Or are you just here to drop off food?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:43 pm

"At least someone appreciates my cooking!" Mikey crowed and grinned at the cat woman,"If you like that, then I'll make some more, fresh from the kitchen. Breakfast pizza is not the only kind I can make..."

He then raised an eyebrow as she moved closer to her brother. Oooooh...does she like him? This made his grin grow wider. First Raph, now Don. This is just too good. But for now he will back off with the teasing. Don didn't deserve it. Raph, on the other hand, does. After all the years it was the Mikester who was going to get his last laugh.

"Naaaah....Donnie dragged me here to help you." He tapped Donnie on the shoulder,"Tell her, Don."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:51 am

Mikey boasting about his cooking earned another small eye roll from the turtle in purple. Then Love moved closer to him again. He didn't move away, but he was feeling a little uncomfortable with their proximity since Mike was there.

Not that Don was planning on doing anything if it were just the two of them. He just knew Mikey. He knew there would be personal questions to follow. He knew that Mikey would tease him about it later. Don really didn't want that kind of attention drawn to himself.

Finally, Love's question snapped him back to the represent. He glanced at Mikey then looked back at Love, nodding. "We can stay for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Yes I'll take more food. You're a good cook. She told Mike. Hearing that the guys were going to hang out for a while put a bright smile on her face.

I've been good you know...I haven't ate anyone sense you left me here. Though I was soooooo tempted cuz i was soooooo hungry, and I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to eat stuff from the trash.

Love then scooted over to Mike and bumped him with her head. Gimmie a scratch behind the ears?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Mikey grinned at Love,"You're not an ordinary cat, are ya?" He scratched behind her ears. Its funny. Even though Love is a mutant she is still one hundred percent cat. Shame he can't take her home. Splinter would probably not be happy with another pet around. Klunk made it a habit out of 'hunting' Splinter. To Klunk it was just another game. Splinter didn't think so, though, especially when she has a tendency to use his tail as a toy.

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 pm

"I'm sorry about that." Don still felt guilty about her having to defend for herself after he promised he would help her. And he didn't blame her at all for not wanting to dig through the trash. But it was better than her eating humans -- just barely. He was glad she found her meals another way. It was definitely more feline in nature, and given what he saw between her and Mike, it was clear she was much more feline than human these days.

Seeing Mikey petting her and Love's responses made him smile. It looked like she and Mike really hit it off. Maybe they could become friends, too. Don still wanted Leo to meet her, but it would have to be another time. And definitely not when Raph was around. Don just hoped he could get Leo alone at some point to talk to him about...well, everything.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 am

Love let out a purr and smiled. That's good stuff. Yeah I use to be human, but I've compleatly embraced the whole cat thing. and I don't have to wear cloths which is a plus.So when can I move in with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:11 am

"That is up to Raph and Splinter." Besides Splinter, Raph is not going to be happy with the newest addition to the lair. According to Don there was a brief confrontation between him and Love. He actually wanted to skewer her for killing infants and innocent humans in general. Who knows how he would feel if they allow Love to stay with them in the Sewers?

Then an idea popped into his head. Although Love won't be able to stay with them in the lair, there was plenty of room in the sewers for her to stay in. Plenty of rats for her to eat. She didn't have to be so far away, either.

"Donnie...I can't believe I'm saying this, but I got an idea...
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Don blinked at the sudden self-invitation from Love to move in with them. "Well, I-I don't really know..." Don stammered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He never even considered Love moving in with them. He knew Raph and Splinter definitely wouldn't approve. And he was also pretty sure Leo wouldn't either. Don, himself, wasn't sure that was a good idea. Especially with Splinter being a rat.

Then Mikey said he had an idea. Don blinked at his brother, waiting to hear him out. "Alright, Mikey. What's your idea?" At this point, he wasn't sure it was a good or a bad one, but, knowing Mikey, whatever-it-was was probably a shot in the dark. Yet, Don was curious...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 pm

"There is plenty of room in the sewers. She can hide out in one of the tunnels." Then something else came to his mind. Anything can happen in the tunnels, although it is a lot warmer then the warehouse she is staying in. What if there are other mutants lurking around in the sewers? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all....Damn it, why won't his plans work out in the way they should?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Don actually liked the idea...a lot. It definitely had potential. And it would also make him closer to help her stay on her current path. Don couldn't help the smile that crept on his face at the advantage this would give them. Maybe after a little while, Don could convince Raph that she turned over a new leaf and maybe could allow himself to get closer to her.

But he was getting ahead of himself. He glanced between the two then nodded to his brother. "That's actually not a bad plan. As long as she's accustomed to dark, damp places." Then he looked at Love again. "It would make things easier for all of us. There are plenty of rats down there, too. And Mikey and I would be able to come and visit you more often."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Sure sounds good, it can't be any worse then living in the swamp. I'm prestty use to damp places and I can see in the dark! Soooo that would work. I just don't like being alone.

Love gave a cute pout at Don.

You know if I lived with you guys I could help around the place. Like cleaning and stuff. I also make really good gumbo. Just need to get the sea food, which is hard up in the north. How often would you guys come see me?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:47 pm

"That depends on Raph and Splinter. Or when Shredhead gives us a break. So far I hadn't heard anything from him since we got back from the Tower. Must be pisssed about something." Mikey shrugged,"Whatever it is I hope its ruining his day." He won't admit it out loud, standing face to face with Shredder was terrifying. He was covered head to toe with blades. He can turn him into turtle kabob if he wanted too.

"Gumbo, huh? Never heard of it, but it sounds like a great idea for a pizza." Mikey's creativity gears started to whirl. He was always willing to try new recipes and different toppings. He had never tried Gumbo. The only thing he knows its some kind of Cajun cuisine. And since it involves fish, maybe he can invent something creative using Gumbo. Sometimes he's so brilliant he scares himself.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:27 pm

You never had it! it's like a stew with crawfish and chickn and crab and everything you can think of and all poured over rice. So good. I'll make it for you if you make me more pizza.ooooooh a seafood pizza sounds awesome. Love slipped in Don's lap and rested her feet on on Mike's lap.

Ok so how about this. I take my furry ass to your home and introduce myself to others, I assume there are others? I'll make a nice dinner and give Don a massage.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Don's mind was reeling. He knew what Love was trying to do, but his mind wanted to wander elsewhere. He found Love in his lap and he lost his voice temporarily. All that came out was a surprised whimper. He was trying to process what was being said. Something about Gumbo? Don had come across something about it a while back. The massage sounded great, though.

He tried to come up with a reason why they shouldn't take her back to the lair. There was really only one, but it was very important. No strangers inside the lair. It was bad enough that Don went behind both Splinter and Raph's backs, but to bring the person that was in question to their secret lair? No. It couldn't happen. Not until if and when she had his family's trust.

"We...can't, Love. At least not yet. We can arrange a meeting place elsewhere, though."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Mikey grinned widely, then started to giggle as he saw the expression on Don's face. He knows that they were in trouble with Raph. Right now he is probably on the warpath. Tracking them down even as they speak.

He privately agreed with Don. Splinter and Raph don't take kindly too strangers living in their headquarters. That is why he suggested the sewers in the first place. Mikey pushed Love's legs from his lap. He wasn't trying to be rude, he was trying to stand up.

"How about we start checking out the Sewers? Just to make sure there is nothing crawling around. I've heard rumors of alligators in the sewers."

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Love pouted when Mike pushed her away but didn't say anything about it. She wrapped an arm around Don's neck and grinned. Gator? oooooh I can put him in the gumbo!

Love stood up as well and fluffed out her tail.

Am I coming with? Or are you two going to come back and get me?
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 3:38 am

Don stood up when Love did, brushing off his clothing absentmindedly. He wholly agreed with Mikey about checking out a few places down in the sewer. He couldn't believe he actually thought that. Mike actually had a good idea? Even Don had to admit, it happened, but it was quite rare. Since it looked like both of them were on their own, it was good to listen to each other and come up with a solution together.

"I think it would be best to come back for you. Whatever could be down there, we can handle it." He wanted to be convincing. Deep down, however, Don was hoping there wasn't anything lurking down in the sewers. Otherwise they would have more than just Raph's wrath to contend with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiskers on kittens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next