TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiskers on kittens

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Whiskers on kittens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Mikey's shoulders sagged. He was really looking forward to this adventure. Imagine, meeting an alligator in the sewers! And Leo was putting a stop to their adventuring just because he wanted to call in a meeting? Mikey groaned. If Leo was calling them that means Raph did something really stupid this time.

"I really hope that wasn't about Raph." Mikey harrumphed.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Just call me if you find him. Then I want us all to meet back in the lair, we need to have a long talk.

"Wait..."  Did he hear him right?  They were just supposed to look for Raph in this whole city with no leads?  Talk about the proverbial needle in a haystack metaphor...  He looked at Mikey again, sighing heavily once more and nodded in response.  "Have you searched for him at all?  If so, where?  And what about...calling him?"  That would be the easiest way to find him; provided Raph would answer.

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
I called him. Now I have to look for him. I know he was suppose to meet up with Mikko tonight so he's probably there. lets meet up at Ping's restaurant I'll call Mikko and find out where she's meeting him.

"Alright, Leo. We'll you there. Bye." Then he hung up and looked at Mike. "We're meeting Leo at Ping's restaurant." At least it was a lead. But, still it was majorly frustrating that Don's own plans had to be put on-hold again. He just had to remember that his family came before anyone else. But he had to somehow keep his promise to Love. It was a good thing they didn't have her come along, because nothing would have been accomplished, anyway.

"Let's go, Mikey." His tone held his frustration and disappointment, so he didn't think he needed to explain himself to his brother as they headed toward their rendezvous place.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 am

Mikey shook his head. Sometimes he can't understand Raph. Raph always blow everything out of proportion. Now he has to go find him? Something tells him that Raph couldn't take being leader and decided to bail out. No doubt he is hanging out with that chick he met the other night, Mikko. He reminded himself to tease him mercilessly once they find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiskers on kittens   Whiskers on kittens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whiskers on kittens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2