TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Cost of Freedom

Go down 
+8
Master Splinter
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Raphael Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Ezekiel Blat
Melissa Andreas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

the Cost of Freedom Empty
PostSubject: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 am

The young girl slipped through the darkened alleyways and poorly lightened streets of the city trying to find something or someone to steal from. Unfortunately for her the streets were on the quiet side with the nights becoming colder from the fall still didn't stop her from doing what she wanted though. But she was starting to notice as she moved into the seedier part of the city that the gangs were out and about something she steered clear from unless she was really bored or overconfident.

Mel grinned she was in the mood to test her limits and maybe she could pull off what she wanted to do tonight. Taking off her backpack she stashed it in the alley before going out spying some Purple Dragons who looked like they were going back to their hideout. This was perfect she could follow them and scope out the place before slipping in and stealing people from movies did it so it couldn't be that hard. The young teen keeping her distance and sticking to the shadows as much as possible followed the Dragons until they went into an old abandoned warehouse which was being guarded at the entrance.

" So I can't take the entrance maybe the exit or somewhere else that I can slip in." Mel commented as she went around keeping her distance by going around another warehouse to the back which isn't as heavily guarded. It had only one guy at that door compared to the two at the entrance still she didn't like the odds of it. Sticking to the side of the building she spotted a vent that was open and slipped right inside crawling through the vents. Still she was forced to kick out the vent on the other side but it seemed like no one had noticed her so far as she slipped out and behind crates and boxes full of stuff.

Feeling the adrenaline on the rise in her body she checked the crates and boxes finding nothing but weapons in the form of guns something she wasn't interested in. Being as quiet and hidden as possible Mel looked through more boxes and crates for anything of interest and hoped no one was coming where she was located to check on the merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Ezekiel had been in yet another heated argument with Hun about shipments and payment. People were getting lazy and expected the Dragons to wait for their money. This angered Hun who was sending out people to teach costumers a lesson in punctuality. Ezekiel was angry that all this shit was falling on him. But he was the one responsible for taking care of these things.

Finally able to get away from Hun, Ezekiel walked out the warehouse and headed to the side of the building where the creates where. He needed a moment to himself, to think and for a smoke.

He lit his joint and inhaled on it just as he heard a noise coming from the side of him. No one was suppose to be over here. Eze pulled out his gun and walked to where he heard the noise.

Seeing the girl snooping around did not amuse the thug. He aimed his gun at her and spoke up.

I don't think yer suppose to be here girly. The fuck you think you are coming around here?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Mel froze and turned seeing a Purple Dragon with a gun pointed right at her! Her heart skipped a beat having never been in this type situation and she was in it because she had been cocky and overconfident in her skills as a thief.

" And what the fuck are you doing pointing a gun at a kid? I was just curious and decided to slip in." Mel answered being a smart ass to mask her fear of being caught by a Dragon and even worse one with a gun. She couldn't move an inch without knowing he was just going to shoot her or not and it was scary. The young teen only had a switchblade not a good weapon when faced with a gun so she was trapped. Still she tried to keep up a brave front even though she was scared for her life.

The adrenaline in her body was starting to spike more as she tried to ignore the fight or flight instinct. She wasn't close enough to the open vent to pull off a quick escape and even if she did it was dependent on how fast he was on the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:46 pm

It's because yer a kid I haven't shot you...yet. get the fuck out of here! Ezekiel motioned for her to leave, if she didn't then he would have to get rid of her himself. He was giving her a chance to walk away alive. Who was this girl anyway, was she a Turk? some spy? If she was she was really bad at her a job.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

" Okay you have nothing good for me to steal anyway." Mel said smirking starting to feel cocky again. She quickly ran and slipped through the vent before he changed his mind. Odds are he would with what she said but he might not. She got out of the vent and started to run away from the warehouse feeling the adrenaline flow through her body and it felt awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Mikko had been watching the whole thing, as her job had been to make sure the Dragons weren't screwing up. She expected Ezekiel to take care of things, but he was a softy and let the snoop go. So Mikko took off after her. If the thug couldn't do anything she would.

She followed the teen down the street a bit before jumping off the roof in front of her. She was in full foot uniform and folded her arms.

No one likes a snoop. How do I know you haven't seen too much?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:25 pm

" And who the hell are you? And why do you care? And aren't you a little to old for costumes?" Mel asked this weird women that had literally jumped down in front of her. She wasn't about to answer anything this weirdo woman wanted instead she put her hand in her jeans pocket to keep it on her switchblade for defense. She wasn't about to be jumped without doing some damage.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Mikko smiled under her mask and notice the girl putting her hands in her pocket. No doubt the teen had some weapon on her. In fact this girl kind of reminded Mikko of herself at that age. The ninja reached behind her and pulled out a long sword.

Think whatever's in your pocket can beat me? I like to see you try. I care because it's my job. and fuck you, no one is ever too old for costumes.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:33 pm

" No not with that sword you have. I was just bored and thought the Purple Dragons had something good to steal. But if you want to deal with me you have to catch me first." Mel laughed taking her hand out of her pocket and took off running the opposite direction away from the crazy lady. If what she said was true she wouldn't be able to resist the hunt or she was just crazy and bluffing. Either way tonight wasn't a boring a night.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Mikko wasn't ready for the girl to run, but when she did, Mikko put up her weapon and followed behind. She made it to the rooftops and followed the girl. As she ran, Mikko took out her throwing stars and tossed them at the girl. they wouldn't kill her, but hopefully stop her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Mel yelped in pain getting hit by the throwing stars falling to her knees not seeing them coming. They had sliced right through her sweatshirt and cut through her right arm before landing on the ground. She grabbed her arm in pain wincing and fighting back tears adrenaline leaving her for the time being.

" What the hell?! That wasn't fair I didn't even take anything!" She yelled in pain and anger not amused to be attacked like that. That woman obviously didn't care though and was going to catch her no matter what but it looked like it would be alive. What the hell did Mel get herself into?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:45 pm

when the girl went down, Mikko leaped in front of her again.

You were found in Dragon territory, Which is also Foot territory. I don't know how much you know, how much you seen. And I wouldn't believe you if you said nothing. I was a thief once, running the streets stealing things. But I was never dumb enough to mess with gangs. You got yourself in a lot of shit. So the question is, Do I bring you to Hun, or to master shredder?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:49 pm

" What is the Foot?! I only know about the Purple Dragons and Hun! I don't know who this Shredder is! Get away from me!" Mel screamed knowing she wouldn't be able to run knowing what had happened last time she was trapped and it was scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 pm

Mikko lifted the girl to her feet then tossed her over her shoulder. Hun it is. Shredder would just kill you. Hun knows how to have a little fun. And if you try to hurt me, you wont have a chance to see anyone ever again. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and he'll let you go.

Mikko started to head back to the dragons with the girl. She would have to answer to the gang leader. It would be hi to decide her fate.

No one gets away forever. Everyone pays, everyone suffers.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:00 pm

" Let me go! I didn't do anything! Someone help!" Mel yelled out as loud as she could for someone to hear her while trying to struggle to escape. She didn't want to die and was gonna do anything to get away having never been in this deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Perched atop one of the surrounding buildings, a dark figure had watched the scene unfold. Everything from the moment the girl sprinted from the Dragon's warehouse, Raphael had been a witness to. There was a reason he had come here, and even though this wasn't the heavy criminal activity that he was hoping to bust up, it appeared his services were needed. Though, admittedly at first, the mutant was torn. Both were obviously criminals, but what tugged at his conscience was that the thief was nothing but a kid.

Overhearing the conversation, it seemed the Foot intended to take the kid back to Hun. Raphael knew that wouldn't end well for the girl. Sure, she was a thief.. but she was trying to steal from a notorious gang. She was the lesser of two evils here, and maybe.. just maybe the girl could be reached. Brought back out of this darkness. Or some deep shit like that. God, Raph hated when those do-gooder voices nagged in his brain!

Whatever! If he was going to do this, he needed to get a move on because little Miss Footsy was only a few feet away from the Dragon's Den. A metallic streak suddenly cut through the night sky, and his infamous weapon imbedded into the ground only a half-inch away from Mikko's feet. He dropped quietly behind her, his warm breath could be felt against the back of her neck.

"Drop the kid.." He ordered, the point of his sai pressing against the area between her shoulder blades...

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Mikko didn't get too far when a weapon was thrown at her feet. She reconized it all too well. Her and Red had fought before. He always won. So this was bad. Oh fuck... She managed to get out before feeling another weapon at her back.

You wouldn't hurt a lady, would you? Though she full well knew the answer to that question. She was a foot, and to the turtles that's all that mattered. they didn't care what your sex was.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

" What the ever loving fuck are you?! Did I fall into a comic book without noticing?!" Mel yelled in shock when she saw the giant turtle that had some weird weapon pressed on her captor's back. Still she couldn't complain he was helping and for what reason that was she didn't care she just wanted to get out of this mess. The young teen's shock wore off and she put up her struggle again to try to get loose but she couldn't access her weapon otherwise she would've stabbed the crazy lady that second.

" Let me go you crazy bitch now! I don't know what he's going to do you but that weapon looks pretty sharp and pointy so put me down!" She yelled hitting her where her arms could reach as well as her legs although her right arm wasn't as effective because of the slices she had on it and it was still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:48 am

Raphael should have known it was her. The way she carried herself, and now the way she was trying to use her 'charm'. Raph spared her an unseen sarcastic grin as he whispered against her ear. "We both know you ain't no lady.." But he had no intentions of hurting the woman, unless she made him.

Then the lil twerp she was carrying piped up and responded in the way he expected. Typical. But could he really blame her? It wasn't every day that you came face to face with a huge mutant Turtle.

"Again... I'm tellin' you. Release the kid so we can talk about this like adults. Or if you'd rather handle it another way..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Mikko rolled her eyes and roughly dropped the girl to the ground. She then turned to the turtle. You would be the bigger fish to catch. She told him and pulled out her weapon. I was never good with conversation.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:43 pm

" Gee thanks a lot bitch." The young girl said sarcastically from where she had landed on the ground not amused. Mel got up and moved away from the giant turtle and the crazy lady so she wouldn't get grabbed again. Still she didn't runaway just in case someone else was watching and curiosity had hit her hard. She wanted to know where the hell this turtle man came from and why he came to her rescue but it looked like a fight was going to happen.

" Crazy bitch versus giant turtle who will win?" Mel questioned now interested in the fight if it would be an actual fight or a bluff. She didn't care about the blood dripping off her arm and onto the ground the pain was there but she wanted to see the fight more. She had learned on how to ignore pain for the most part but couldn't ignore all of it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 pm

A little too intoxicated and buzzed for his own good, Gabriel was late showing up to help Ezekiel document the shipments that had just gotten into the warehouse. Spending time with a couple of pretty ladies was also a contributing distraction. But being devoted to Ezekiel, he eventually showed up...

"Hey, sorry man.." He told Ezekiel as he slipped in through the side door. Red lipstick still adorned his cheeks and forehead, but the curly-haired lover boy was completely oblivious. He smelled of booze and weed, but that was hardly anything new. He staggered ever so slightly as he made his way over to the shipments, but even as chilly as it was outside, the warehouse seemed hotter than it should be..

"Fuck.. we need some air in here.." He said, pawing at his wife beater. Perhaps it was the alcohol contributing to his flushed state, but there was an easy solution. Knowing that this location was isolated and secured by fences, there would be no harm in opening the large side door, and that's exactly what he did.

What he wasn't expecting was the sight that greeted him off in the distance...

"Oh shit...Eze!" He called out in drunken amusement. "There's a Foot and one of those Turtles out here.. I think they're gonna fight..." He announced, reaching to pull a joint out of his pocket. "We got any popcorn?" He wedged the joint between his lips and after lighting it, reached for his phone. May as well record this shit!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:27 pm

Raphael was well aware of the 'audience' that they had gained... but the thug could be dealt with later. Right now he had to focus on Mikko because it seemed that she wasn't going to just walk away without a fight. Gah. She never seemed to learn her lesson! Snorting in both amusement and slight frustration, the red-clad Turtle pulled his weapons and readied himself to defend against an attack, if that's what she was determined to do.

"C'mon, babe. You know you don't wanna fight me..." He said, rolling a toothpick between his clinched teeth as he twirled his weapons that seemed to become metallic halos around his busy fingers. "You know I'm just gonna put you on yer ass again." He snorted. "An wouldn't that be embarrassin' to happen in front of the Dragons?" He asked, giving a nod in the warehouse's direction. It only added to his irritation to see one of the thugs obviously videotaping him. Yeah.. he would have to get that phone...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:05 pm

At the mention of dragons Mikko turned around and saw two guys filming them. great. Well we better make it good for the camera. She told him. She then attacked, swinging her sword over her head and aiming for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Eze didn't even comment on Gabe's apperience. it wasn't worth it. They would always argue over Gabe's life style. But nothing would change. It is a little stuffy the thug commented focusing on his task. But the mention of a foot and a turtle fighting got his attention and went over to Gabe and looked out to see the two going at it.

My bets on the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom Empty

Back to top Go down

the Cost of Freedom
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: