TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Cost of Freedom

Go down 
+8
Master Splinter
Michelangelo Hamato
Leonardo Hamato
Gabriel Juvanni
Raphael Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
Ezekiel Blat
Melissa Andreas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:17 am

Raphael listened as the girl babbled on about her problems, all the while he tried to focus on wrapping her arm without getting the binding too tight. Sometimes he honestly didn't know his own strength and she was small and fragile. Though, it was surprising how gentle those warrior hands could be when they had to be.

"I know it has to suck but you can't be out here on the streets. You ain't gonna last long, and I'm sure all those homes can't be bad. You just gotta find a good one..." And then came the water works. Raph's eyes grew wide and the awkwardness quickly settled him. It was like that awkward moment when you're holding a baby for the first time and it starts to sob. He looked around as if someone would come and save him from this situation.. but no such luck. Great.

If he was Mike, he could make her laugh. Donnie could have used his gentle nature to put her at ease, and Leo could give her some amazing advice that surely she would consider. But no. She was unfortunate enough to be rescued by the most awkward Turtle ever born!

"Eh.. don't cry..." He told her, giving her shoulder a gentle pat. "It'll all work out.. you just gotta give it a chance.."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:10 am

Yeah, you kind of have to be insane for this kind of job. Look sorry about all that, it's my own fault. Took of the mask and all, not suppose to do that, but I never been one to follow rules. She turned and seen that the turtle was still there.

Now if you would like to film the turtle now, that's fine, as long as I'm not in the shot. You know...catching him would be awesome. both our bosses would like that. wanna help me bag a turtle?

She figured with their guns they could take him down. Though Shredder probably wanted them alive. better a dead turtle then no turtle though.

He's pretty guarded with that shell, but his head isn't protected.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Leo was also out that night, he hadn't witnessed the foot with the girl. But he did come across Raph and the foot about to fight. He wouldn't step in. it was one foot ninja and Raph could handle himself. But then she took off her mask and kissed him! That was a surprise. Female ninjas had a different set of rules though, most lacked the physical strenth of the males so they had to use other means to get the upper hand. Leo just chuckled to himself at Raph's reaction. yeah he was smooth with the ladies.

The fight seemed to be over before it started and the female ninja went over to the thugs that had been video taping the whole thing. It looked like things were getting out of hand, but that situation also settled down. Leo supposed the ninja wasn't looking for a fight, she just wanted to cause a little trouble. But hearing that she wanted to take Raph down, Leo thought it was about time he made himself known. Anyway, the crying teen seemed to be making Raph a bit uncomfortable.

Leo hopped down from his spot and landed on side of Raph.

Got everything under control here? He asked his brother and looked over at the young girl. Look at that, you got her crying. Did you scare her?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raphael listened as the girl babbled on about her problems, all the while he tried to focus on wrapping her arm without getting the binding too tight. Sometimes he honestly didn't know his own strength and she was small and fragile. Though, it was surprising how gentle those warrior hands could be when they had to be.

"I know it has to suck but you can't be out here on the streets. You ain't gonna last long, and I'm sure all those homes can't be bad. You just gotta find a good one..." And then came the water works. Raph's eyes grew wide and the awkwardness quickly settled him. It was like that awkward moment when you're holding a baby for the first time and it starts to sob. He looked around as if someone would come and save him from this situation.. but no such luck. Great.

If he was Mike, he could make her laugh. Donnie could have used his gentle nature to put her at ease, and Leo could give her some amazing advice that surely she would consider. But no. She was unfortunate enough to be rescued by the most awkward Turtle ever born!

"Eh.. don't cry..." He told her, giving her shoulder a gentle pat. "It'll all work out.. you just gotta give it a chance.."

" No it won't Red I will never trust adults and they don't want a problem kid. Instead they want a cute baby and once I'm eighteen hello streets so I've started early." Mel told him through the tears as he tried to comfort her but wasn't used to it nor was she used to being comforted or being helped in general. The wrapping on her arm didn't feel to loose or tight so he did a good job there.

" Red even if you manage to get me back into that foster home or wherever you want me to be I will take off again." She warned him and she meant it she had already done it once and had made it this far she wasn't going to stop because someone told her to. The young teen looked up at him trying to stop the tears she had to be tough and strong to survive but being a girl sucked when it came to crying. He was a giant compared to her and as she reached up to the hand on her shoulder his hand felt huge.

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
Leo was also out that night, he hadn't witnessed the foot with the girl. But he did come across Raph and the foot about to fight. He wouldn't step in. it was one foot ninja and Raph could handle himself. But then she took off her mask and kissed him! That was a surprise. Female ninjas had a different set of rules though, most lacked the physical strenth of the males so they had to use other means to get the upper hand. Leo just chuckled to himself at Raph's reaction. yeah he was smooth with the ladies.

The fight seemed to be over before it started and the female ninja went over to the thugs that had been video taping the whole thing. It looked like things were getting out of hand, but that situation also settled down. Leo supposed the ninja wasn't looking for a fight, she just wanted to cause a little trouble. But hearing that she wanted to take Raph down, Leo thought it was about time he made himself known. Anyway, the crying teen seemed to be making Raph a bit uncomfortable.

Leo hopped down from his spot and landed on side of Raph.

Got everything under control here? He asked his brother and looked over at the young girl. Look at that, you got her crying. Did you scare her?

Mel had been so much attention to the giant turtle that she didn't notice the other turtle until he leapt down and spoke making her jump in surprise.

" Fucking hell don't do that! Who the hell are you Blue? A friend of Red's?" She asked the tears having stopped now curious but remained close to the first turtle just in case for giant turtles they moved quick and she had no idea what this new one's intent was.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:00 am

It seemed that Mikko wanted them all to team up to snag the Turtle. That was certainly an idea, but he wondered how they would go about it. Then she suggested shooting him in the head. Was she serious? Okay. So yeah. Gabriel Juvanni was thug to the core, but there were different levels in this 'business'. Gabe was a thief. Sure, he killed when it had to be done, but there had to be a better way...

"You sure that's such a good idea? I mean, there's only four of 'em. Sure that makes 'em worth more alive..." He suggested, giving an indifferent shrug for good measure. He wouldn't admit that he wasn't keen on blowing the creature's brains out...

Soon another Turtle appeared and Gabe took another puff of his joint before passing it to Eze.. "Oh look, there's two..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:29 pm

Eze took the joint and continued watching the scene. He figured it was a good thing the ninja chick left when she did, if she couldn't take one turtle how would she take two?

I wonder if the others will be coming too. This will make things a little harder. Mikko pulled out one of her throwing stars and aimed it at the blue turtle. She threw it hard at him and hit her mark. she didn't have a plan, but she couldn't stand around to do nothing.

Eze's eyes widen with that. was she wanting to die tonight? But maybe she had a plan. he passed the joint back to Gabe and took out his gun just in case.

Leo was going to answer the young girl when he felt a pain in his shoulder. He let ut a hiss and looked down to see a foot shuriken in his arm. He pulled it out and let it fall to the floor. then another one came flying at him, this one he dodged from.

Friends of yours? he asked Raph.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:16 am

Raphael was doing his best to comfort the poor girl, when out of nowhere Leo appeared and started questioning him, asking if he had scared the girl. Gah, that really got under his skin! That snarky Leo voice only made it worse.

"No, but you prolly did!" The larger Turtle huffed. "Are you followin' me??"

Before his brother could answer, a  shuriken imbedded into his mouthy brother's shoulder. Raphael's eyes narrowed and shifted in the direction of the warehouse, seeing the culprit. "Pffft.. the only asshole I'm friends with is you, Leo! And that's because I ain't got a choice!" He huffed, only because his brother wasn't seriously injured and could take a brotherly jab from him.

"You get the girl outta here, I'm gonna take care of lil Miss Sunshine!"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 am

" And take me where? I can handle myself and fight." Mel said being stubborn she was not some helpless little girl that needed rescuing all the time. This last time was because crazy lady decided to fight dirty well she could too mainly relying on her speed instead of power. But odds were she wouldn't be able to and would be treated like a young kid.

" Red you do realize those guys have guns too right?" She asked him remembering the weapons the gang members had. Still she grabbed her switchblade ready to defend herself determined to not be treated like some little girl that had to be taken to safety.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Leo just rolled his eyes, god why couldn't Raph ever take a joke. Leo and obviosuly Raph and the girl felt no threat from the ninja and gang members, So when Raph said he would take care of them he didn't protest. After what he saw. The female ninja was a poor excuse for a foot.

He looked back at the young girl and held a hand out to her.

My name is Leonardo. You can call me Leo. So where would you like to go? Hungry maybe? and don't worry about 'Red' he's handled worse. but if you're concern we can stick around to make sure he don't need help.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:51 pm

" Don't talk to me like I'm some little kid Leo. I may be small but I'm a teenager." She growled at him insulted being talked down in her mind.

" And I'm not going anywhere with you unless you force me. Those creeps pointed their guns at me so I want some payback." Mel told him even though at this point he would probably carry her off to safety.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:54 pm

Great. The kid was on drugs. I'm a teen too. so we have something in common, you can't say here. lets go. you need to sober up.

Leo scooped her up and tossed her over his shoulder. I'll get you some tea and bring you to a homeless shelter.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 pm

" I am not a druggie! So put me down! Why in the seven fucking hells would you think I'm on drugs?!" Mel yelled struggling in Leo's grip beyond annoyed and insulted she knew what drugs could do and stayed away from them at all costs.

" And I don't need to be in some shelter!" She yelled now beyond pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Raphael didn't care about the potential danger he was in. True, the thugs had guns, but they were just thugs. If they chose to be idiots and shoot, then he had years of training on his hands. He rushed towards them, but leapt onto some crates, then disappeared completely from their view. In a matter of seconds, he was on top of the building and the lights of the warehouse were disabled. Suddenly he busted through a side window which would hopefully catch them by surprise. In an instant he had Gabriel pinned against the wall, his sai pressed against the thug's neck.

"If you care anything about him, you'll drop yer weapons."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:32 pm

Mikko tried to follow where Raph was going, but soon lost him. Then he came crashing through a window and grabbing one of the thugs. Awwwww why you got to threaten the hot one. can't you take ugly over there instead? she said pointing to Ezekiel.

Eze rolled his eyes and put up his weapon. I changed my mind, I don't like her anymore.

Mikko on the other hand did not put up her weapon. So this is how you fight? Threaten little thugs? Big ninja too scared to take me on with a weapon?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Ok OK you're not a druggie, sorry. Leo put her back on her feet but blocked her way to get back to the ordeal that was going on behind them.

You need to be more careful. Learn where you should and should not be going. use the buddy system.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:40 pm

" Still insulting and I don't have anyone just myself to rely on. It's all part of being a street kid got a place to hang out in though. But Leo why would you care yeah your friend saved me but none of you had any reason to. I'm nothing but a street kid what's your motive?" Mel asked him when she was put down now curious.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Well. Believe it or not, we do care, about everyone in this city. And seeing kids your age and younger being on the streets is horrible. I have to say this though, I'm proud of you. To not succumb to the temptations of gang life and drug abuse. Most street kids join a gang early on, for protection as well as to be part of a family, something they haven't had before.

It's not your fault that you are running the streets. And of course i wont make you go anywhere that you don't want to. I will give you this advice.

Don't mess with the dragons. you should mess with any gang, but don't mess with the purple dragons. they are working with the foot and shredder. very bad news. You seem like a kid that can take care of herself. But if Raph hadn't saved you from that ninja, you would be dead by now. I don't know how long you have been living on the streets, but for your own servival learn where territories are and avoid the ones with gang activity.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:55 pm

" Family haven't had one those in a long time barely remember mine but I know gangs some are worse than others got into enough fights because of that. The Dragons I was being overconfident when it came to my fun and that ninja was trying to take me to Hun. Still at this point if they know these streets well then I'm sunk I can move fast and hid but they will find me. I have no idea what they think I saw but they either want to torture me or kill me." Mel told him knowing her life was in danger especially with a ninja around she was the mouse in a game of cat and mouse now and she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Take you to Hun? Who knows what would happen. we can't stand out here tallking all night. is there any place you would like to go? I can take you, give you my phone number if you need something.

Leo started patting his belt down to feel for his phone. Finding it he handed it to her.

Don can give me a new one. our numbers are in there so keep that safe, if you need anything you can call us.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:03 am

" Some place far from here that's for sure. Not my place not gonna risk being followed and having it found." She told him as she took the phone looking at it.

" First time I had a phone without stealing it and selling it." Mel commented still she would keep it better have back up on the streets even though up till this point she never had help.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:08 am

Leo thought on that. Where could the girl go? They couldn't stand around too much longer, she couldn't go back anywhere alone just in case she was followed and she couldn't come back to the lair with him, well she could but oh boy would he get an ear full. Sure Casey and April were invited to the lair...And what could this kid possibly do? She didn't seem like a treat. and other then being really foolish, she seemed like a good person.

Are you good with keeping secrets?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:12 am

" I'm good at keeping them. Besides who would I tell about any of this? No one would believe me besides they would think I was high on something part of the street rep." Mel pointed out to Leo she trusted no one so she would tell no one he barely knew any of her secrets and being a street kid was obvious.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:16 am

Leo finally let out a sigh and nodded.

Come on. Don't make me regret this. I'll take to to the lair, where we live. We have an extra bed and food.

He motioned for her to follow and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 12:19 am

" The only thing you might regret is that I'm trouble no matter what. I think it's instinct to cause it or it finds me at this point." Mel snickered as she started to follow Leo.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 am

At least the thug had dropped his weapon, but the Foot wasn't budging. This irritated Raph to no end. The red-clad Turtle could have ran Gabriel through to make an example, but his hostage was the only one that hadn't drawn a weapon. Besides, Raphael didn't kill unless it was for a damn good reason. Killing an unarmed man would be wrong.

Even though the hostage was high as a kite, it was obvious that he thought his breaths were numbered. With a frustrated sigh, the large Turtle released his hold on the thug. "You two punks get outta here.." He huffed, eyes locking on Mikko. "An' don't humor yerself, doll. You know this won't be a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Cost of Freedom   the Cost of Freedom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the Cost of Freedom
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: