TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat and Mouse

Go down 
+2
Loventrice Dixon
Bones
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:56 pm

(November 3rd 10:00 p.m.

Mel walked down the darkened streets of the more run down part of the city exploring the area she called home. She wasn't in the mood to steal or fight only in getting to know the streets better for escape routes and wasn't paying much attention to the people she was walking by. She knew they were either homeless or the shady sort which is why she had her weapon hidden on her at all times. With it being more of a scouting night she didn't have her backpack with her not wanting to be hindered by it. It was a chilly night but not cold enough to have more than her hoody on for warmth.

" This night is sure quiet who knows it might get interesting it might not." Mel commented as the people were becoming fewer until she was alone while walking.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:26 pm

Bones was outside a convinece store picking at the hotdog he had bought. He had only taken a bite off of it and wasn't feeling hungry anymore. He sipped his watered down coke and looked around. it seemed the streets were emptying out. odd, Usually on the weekend people were running all over the place. Not that he minded the quietness.

Finally Bones stood up and tossed his food and drink away. He then spotted a young teen walking alone.

He pulled out a sheet of paper and unfolded it. yep. He needed a young heart. Hearts where tricky, you had to get them on ice fast and get them to their destination fast. This heart had to go to a doctor Stanelee at Method hospital.

Well, time was money.

Bones started following the girl, walking behind her but not too close.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Mel kept walking down the street minding her own business until she felt like she was being followed which was weird. She looked behind her and saw was that a chick or a guy? She couldn't tell but shrugged and went on her way figuring her senses were playing tricks on her not to concerned about it seeing as it was New York. Still she walked a bit faster but not to the point where it was noticeable by much.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:35 pm

hey! Bones called out. He then jogged up to the side of her and smiled his best charming smile.

Ain't you a little young to be walking alone by yourself?

His accent was thick but still understandable. there are some crazy people out there.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:42 pm

" I'm perfectly fine by myself and you're the crazy looking one. So leave me alone." Mel replied not to concerned about the man and not into his charm. She moved to walk around him and to continue down the street seeing no reason to fight yet.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:09 pm

who did this little brat thing she was? He followed her down the street. She was probably one of those scrappy bitches that would try to fight him. He thought of just leaving her alone, there were many other victims that he could get a hold of tonight.

Sukoshi meinu he said to himself. with a sigh he caught up with her then grabbed her from behind.

You are a rude little girl.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Mel let out a yelp when she got grabbed from behind by the same creep that had followed her. Growling in annoyance with her free hand she took out her switchblade and reached for one of his arms to stab him so he would let her go.

" Let go you asshole!" She yelled now getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:17 pm

the cut to Bones' arm was annoying. as predicted she was a fighter. But she was also small. with his free hand he pulled out his own large knife and held it to her throat.

either way you are dead Kodomo. It's up to you if it is painless or painful.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:26 pm

" What the fuck?! Are you a fucking serial killer?! I refuse to die! Let me go now!" Mel yelled even with the knife pressed to her throat. In full survival mode she stabbed where ever she could reach because she couldn't reach with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:40 pm

this bitch was crazy. He liked crazy. But her knife did hit it's mark and got Bones to let her go if only for a moment.

Ok. Point for you. He said holding his bleeding side. Was this girl even worth all this? He was starting to think not. But one thing he hated was not finishing what he started.

My turn. He pulled out a small pistol that had a silencer on it and shot at her leg. He couldn't kill her yet, he needed the heart in good condition.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Mel barely had the time to run when she felt a bullet graze her leg which stung like a motherfucker and almost brought her down to the ground. She had to run from this guy he was going to kill her! She hobbled/ran from him relying on the adrenaline in her system along with her flight instinct to try to ignore the pain. She wasn't moving that fast at all and all this guy was doing was drawing out the killing like some damn sadist because he could've easily hit her in the back instead of the leg. She had seen firefights before and they were nothing like the movies.

Mel stumbled and fell onto her front and unable to get up fast enough she crawled to try to escape. She felt tears sting her eyes feeling like she was gonna dye on the streets and be left there like some trash.

" Stop you crazy fuck! I don't wanna die!" Mel screamed scared and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:11 pm

It was screaming -

And no the screaming in his head phones tucked under the edge of his orange bandana near his ear holes that alert Michelangelo to something, somewhere close by going down!

He was the ninja turtle that when out on solo nights would skate and jet board about odd places, maybe stop at the odd sorority building to see if there were any pjammer pillow fights going down he could be a silent spectator to!

Or maybe some fancy high raise leaving their sports channel on a huge tv -

Or above the crowd of a illegal street race watching the crazy noise unfold.

Sometimes Raph would be with him in these ventures. With Donnie it was scavenging or sneaking some place they probably should not be to gather... stuff that Michelangelo could hardly remember the names of. With Leonardo it was serious patrolling or - onthe occassion it was just bro hang time they'd go to places that would push their agility and strength and endurance - and be rewarded by a great view!

But not tonight.

He flicks one ear bud out of it's spot and for a moment deliberates on what to do - then he tucked his board into its spot, slid his nunchucks loose of their loops and slid into darkness as if he was not there, nictating eyelid sliding over his eyes giving them a glossy white appearance.

Moving to the source of the sound he blinks down upon the scene -

Two girls?

One had a gun! The other was the gun shot victim by the looks of it -

Well whatever - the ninja crept into position behind a large bin... a shadow in shadows... the bin had wheels!

He grins and shoves the bin with all his strength and a loud grunt of exertion sending it thundering at the - girl? - with the gun whilst he darted along behind it hoping it would distract and make the gun lady turn to it - he would use the distraction to grab the wounded one.
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:49 pm

and Mike's plan worked. Bones was distracted by the turtle, he didn't know what was going on but started to shoot at Mike.

What the fuck! She ain't worth all this shit!

Bones had barely moved out the way of the large turtle. He was going to leave but then he thought about it. Large turtle would bring in a lot of money.

He ran to where the girl was and took one more shot at the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 pm

Mel looked and saw the giant turtle which was being shot at her would be killer. Growling she stabbed the maniac in the leg where she could reach him despite her pain and fear.

" You won't kill that turtle or whatever the hell it is! And you won't get away with shooting me!" She yelled as she struggled to get to stab the man again but her leg wouldn't obey her commands from the pain and it was bleeding from the wound. It may be a graze but the bullet caused the damage all the same. The young teen gripped her right leg in pain as the tears flowed.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:51 pm

"awww come on!" Mikey complains.

He was faster than - the dude!

nd only managing to be missed by the bullets!

it was a dude!

shocked by this revelation and slamming into the thin guy as they both reached the prone teen Mikey laughs. "Dude your such a bad shot - you couldn't hit the broad side of my shell!" Of course the guy probably could if Mikey stood still for five seconds!
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Bones didn't even hit the guy! and he wasn't that far away from him! When they crashed and Bones fell to the ground he seen why he didn't get a shot in. The shell! The fucker was bullet proof!

UGH!Sukoshi shōfu o motte iru! *

She wasn't worth all this trouble. The turtle might be, but right now he was giving up on the both of them!

Anata no subete no seikō*

((*Have the little whore*
*fuck you all*))
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm

" I guess that's not a costume then if he could move that fast or you're a lousy shot. And fuck whatever it is that you're saying!" Mel yelled as she tried to move away from the insane man and towards the turtle figuring it was safer with a giant turtle he had armor.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:40 pm

"haha!" Mikey imitates Nelson off simpsons laugh scooping up the girl as the -

dude! (Mikey was still shocked about this!)

was busy crashing to the ground having bounced off the turtle in the collision -

Mikey mocks a gasp at the bad language - "oh yeah ?! well.... Tada yachin ga gen'indearu koto o watashi no beddo no shita ni monsutā o katatta!"*

His own japanese was fairly rusty to be frank. So he had no idea what he just yelled - and didn't really care as he turns shell to make away with his armload of youth ... he'd have to treat her with first aid elsewhere.

(("Just told the monster under my bed that the rent is due!"))
Back to top Go down
Bones

Bones

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Bones just looked at the turtle like he had grown another head. He wanted to comment on that, but was at a lost for words. Finally Bones got to his feet and brushed himself off.

This is not over turtle freak. I will hunt you down, you could make me millions.

Suddenly Bones got a phone call, he answered and spoke only in his native language to who ever was on the phone. He then hung up and pocketed his weapons.

Until we meet again,Kame no senshi *

With that Bones ran off into the dark.

(turtle warrior*))
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 pm

" Where are we going giant turtle?!" Mel yelled as she was being carried away by him and to who knows where. She didn't care about what was being said in whatever language it was only where she was being taken. For all she knew she was being taken to some dark place to be eaten or held as some prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:17 pm

He really did not know if the freaky femme dude was following so Mikey shushed the girl and even shifted her as he runs to cover her mouth so for a few moments of motions they were silent.

Finally Mikey felt sure he'd given any pursuit the slip and skidded to a halt, slowly lowering the girl. "I don't know - where do you normally stay?" He asks uncertain, "man don't know if I have the right first aid stuff for this... should you go to the hospital?" He was non the less digging about his belt for the small emergency first aid kit stuff.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:35 pm

" I usually stay in an old abandoned warehouse it's not far from here. I should be fine but that creep is out there. I think he's some sort of serial killer and sadist otherwise I would be dead but he shot my leg." Mel replied as she leaned against a wall for support her leg hurting to much to put much weight on it.

" The bullet just grazed my leg so I got lucky there it could be a whole lot worse. Still hurts like a bitch though so I shouldn't need a hospital just some bandages I think." The young teen told the giant turtle as the blood continued the slow flow from the wound.

" But why did you save me? Are you gonna eat me or something?" She asked him mostly joking about being eaten.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:06 am

"I would but I forgot my barbeque sauce.... can't eat humans without barbeque sauce." Mikey grunts in answer his voice mock deep and serious - even if he was completely being a smartass!

He shifts his bulk all his small first aid stuff laid out and catches ahold of her knee closest the injury. "Just relax, the guy wont find us here right now and I gotta take care of that." He looks at her, 'If you let me, a graze I can deal with."

Hey he paid attention to Donnie's first aid lessons!

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:03 pm

" I don't have much of a choice and you did save me from that motherfucker." Mel replied as the giant turtle grabbed her leg to treat the wound she got from her trying to escape.

" I wonder why he wanted to kill me though it was just to random even if he was crazy." She questioned trying to think if she did anything or it there was another motive.
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Love had kept her distance from the commotion going on, Once the girl was shot she got ready to step in and take her from the thin man. But then someone else came onto the scene. A turtle. That was interesting. She had been wondering if other mutants were wondering the streets. She knew she couldn't be the only one.

Love followed the girl and turtle, she kept to the shadows, her padded feet making no noise on the concrete.

When they came to a stop she did too and watched. It seemed the turtle was going to help the little human.

I personally don't need sauces to eat my humans alive. She finally spoke up and stepped out the shadows.

How about you don't worry about healing the child and I'll take her off your hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cat and Mouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse   Cat and Mouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Cat and Mouse
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: