TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] Empty
PostSubject: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:53 am

Date: November 5th
Time: 1:05 AM

( Continued from Bromance)

An hour had passed since leaving Gabriel's apartment. Raphael was torn on having Casey accompany him to Love's new home. He knew that his friend could handle himself, but it just didn't seem right to tempt Love with another human so soon. She had shown restraint with April, but then again his red-headed friend was polite and kind. Maybe that made Love more willing to be a good Kitty around her. Casey on the other hand... well.. he had just reminded Raph of how opinionated he could be. In Casey's defense, it was the Dragons and they had a long history. They had claimed his father, so that friction and hatred was understandable.

But Love was still an unknown. And according to Mike, her knew 'host' was a mutant Alligator. Yeah. It was best to leave his human friend out of this until he tested the waters. At least they got to bust some skulls along the way, and Raph saw his bud back to April's apartment with a promise of doing a little more damage control the following night. One AM. Too late/early for most, but these were a predator's hours. Surely both were still awake.

The sewers were no stranger to Raphael, but he did feel a little uneasy about visiting the home of an unknown. Especially a mutant alligator! If size comparison had remained true during mutation, then this Leatherhead would be towering and so much larger than him. Jaws. Thanks to Donnie, Raph had been forced to watch enough Discovery channel when he was younger to know jaws were a big deal with crocodilians. They could easily crush a Turtle's shell. Leatherhead was a mutant, but like the rest of them, surely there was that part of him more in tune to his animal instincts....

Why was he doing this again?! Oh, right. To find out about this body snatcher. If what Mikko said was true, then he needed to be stopped. A part of Raph wondered why he cared so much. Thoughtless humans. What had they ever done for him, besides scream in his face and prove how cruel they could be. If they had their way about it, he would be on display at a zoo... or worse. But then there were the people like April and Casey. His hope in humanity and a reminder that not all humans were evil.

With a sigh, Raphael pressed on, eyes accustomed to the dark conditions down here. Enough lighting filtered through the gutter grates to be helpful, but for the most part, he was relying on his senses.

It didn't take long to reach the location that Mike had given. He stopped outside the entrance, knowing that just barging in would increase the likelihood of experiencing Mutant Gator jaws first hand, and as much as he liked a good fight, he rather liked his duct-tape riddled shell.

"LOVE!" Raph bellowed, hopefully loud enough for the Feline to hear...

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Love had just settled down in her new bed and was about to get some of her 22 hours of sleep when she heard someone call her name. Her ears twitched and it took her a moment to figure out who it was, then it regestered. Raph!

she hopped out of her nest and ran to the entrence of the lair. With a big smile she leaped into Raph's arms.

You didn't forget about me!
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Having a roommate maybe a new thing, but honestly it just felt like his friend was about so there was no 'novelty' of the whole experience to keep the big gator from drifting off the snooze villa the moment he had rolled onto his back in his nest.

It was not a favored position of most crocodilians, it exposed the softer more vulnerable pastel yellow colored belly scales. But in his almost bowl shaped mound of cloths and miscellaneous soft stuff the big gator felt safe. And warm and let the z's claim him.

Shapes took form in dreams or nightmares or memories, vague, unsubstantial, and a gleam of what might have been teeth as a mouth opened -

The bellow that came cause the mutant to wake and his response was all male gator, territorial male gator!

Answering the bellow with his own roar - more guttural and rumbling than that of a cat or bear left between his wide jaws, eyes open but membranes in place as he shot from his nest making the old carriage shudder with the movements of his body hurrying to where the noise of a potential intruder came from!

Luckily for both Love and whomever it was Leatherhead instinctively took to a side drain that would open out at the entrance and the water within cooled off the gator a bit and he did not launch an attack - seeing through the gloom and his nictating lids the shape of a mutant turtle, one he did not know as he rises out of the waters of this exit looming up beside the turtle with a deep hiss and the cat whom launched herself at him. So like the three that had come earlier she knew this one too? Well he would leave it to her to provide introductions.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Raphael saw Love coming at him. He could have easily sidestepped or prevented the end result, but that would have resulted in her meeting the hard cement floor of the sewers. He was rude, but not a complete ass. Instead, he disregarded his own desire to be untouched and allowed her to spring at him, catching her with ease. Though, it was a bit annoying how clingy she was with him. Maybe it would have been flattering if she wasn't the exact same with his brother.

"Nah.. I didn't forget you," He said, placing the Feline on her feet. "I was hopin' you had time to talk... I need yer help with somethin'..." He began, but was suddenly interrupted by the massive, towering appearance of the mutated Alligator. His breath caught in his throat and he instinctively sidestepped, more out of reflex and being caught off guard than actual rudeness...

"Holy Fuckin' shit!!"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Love grinned and laughed at Raph's reaction to Leatherhead. Though the gator was quite scary when you first seen him.

Raph, meet my roommate, Leatherhead. Leatherhead, this is Raphael. be friends.

She tugged on Raph's mask tails.

You ready for our date? She asked, of course she had time to talk! they could get fro yo and talk all night.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 am

Feeling he'd sufficiently frightened the younger male Leatherhead lowered his head and closed his jaws in an effort to appear at least less scary, even if this did not of course hide his teeth. He gives a lift nod towards Love as she introduces him and his nictating eye lids slid down out of the way.

"Nice to meet you Raphael," He studies this bigger than the other turtles for a moment a friendly smile curling over his massive jaws, "hmmmm all talking can be done in the lounge cart, come in Raphael, Love-" he gestures after the first rush of wanting to intercept an intruder and all the big gator would feel more comfy chit chattering inside his Den.

Date? this struck the big gators curiosity and interest a bit and normally he'd not have stuck his snout where it don't belong, but the question that came to mine burst forth as he looked at her curiously whilst waiting for the new turtle and Love to follow back into the Den. "I thought you were in some sort of emotional pair bond with Donatello?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:19 am

Oh Don! yes. I like him very much. And I like Raph very much. I've always kept multipule lovers. have my cake and eat it too. no more then two though, more then that gets to be too crazy I find.

She took Raph's hand and lead him back into the den.

I've never had a guy mind that I had another man. it was always an understanding.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:42 am

Raphael was inwardly relieved that the big guy was attempting to be less intimidating... but those fucking teeth were still visible and all he could thing about was that poor yellow belly being crushed and swallowed down while still alive....

..dammit, Donnie and his fucking Discovery Channel!

Yeah, ol Leatherhead would have his work cut out for him if he tried that. No way he could swallow Raph whole. Not that he would try. He seemed smart enough to know that Raph wasn't a food source. Maybe they could stay on these good terms. When Love introduced them, Raph gave a nod and followed them inside, his gaze taking in the place. "Cool pad." He complimented, just before Leatherhead questioned Love about Donatello. Hearing Love's response caused Raph to wrinkle his snout.

"Yeah.. well, it's a problem. You ain't gonna hurt my brother... got it?" He warned sternly. Yeah, he was at odds with most of his family, but out of all of them, Donatello had the purest of hearts. Raph was determined to make sure it wasn't broken.

"I haven't talked to Donnie in awhile.. but if you two have a thing, you need to stop flirtin' with everyone."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 3:07 am

Love gave a little pout at that. It seemed Raph didn't want to play threesome. That was fine. Not everyone was into that. So now she had to figure out who she really wanted. Honestly, she was more into Raph's tough guyness. But Don was a sweet heart. Though after Raph mentioned not breaking Don's heart, it was clear Raph didn't view her in that way, so there wasn't really a choice to make, other then how much did she want to be with Don.

She liked Don a lot, like a whole lot! That guy was her savior and she would kill and die for him no questions asked. So maybe Don was like, the one?

She laid her ears down thinking of that. She had never had a guy or girl that she thought was the one. Raph was interesting. he was mysterious, and brooding. She wanted to figure him out like a puzzle. Don was sweet, and caring and she knew he would bend over backwards for her, and importantly, Don was forgiving. she admited to eating people, and though to her that was normal, it wasn't to them and yet Don looked past that.

Then Raph's voice spoke up again and pulled her from her thoughts.

I don't know if we have a thing. It never really came up. I can't help but flirt, it's in my nature. But i don't have any intentions of hurting anyone.

She found a comfty seat and sat down.

What did you want to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Ooookay. So maybe he had misread Love, but it seemed Leatherhead had, also. Still, he did not like the thought of her toying with both of them...

"Well, maybe it's normal for you but I can tell 'ya... we were brought up differently... but guess there ain't nothin' wrong with flirtin', as long as yer single and not breakin' someone's heart.." Yeeeeeah, awkward!   But, it was a relief to know that she wasn't with his brother. Donnie deserved to be happy, but why did Raph get the impression that Love could ever be content with just one male, especially if this was what she was used to?

Whatever. He would try to talk to Donnie, but being protective had already gotten him isolated. Aside from the video that he still figured Mikey was solely responsible for, neither Leo or Don had even tried to reach out to him. Yeah, that stung.. but.. maybe he deserved it...

Shaking the destructive thoughts from his mind, Raph was pulled back to the here and now when Love spoke up. "Maybe we should take that walk....." Because Leatherhead was still an unknown and Raphael wanted to involve as few 'beings' in this as possible...
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:21 pm

I'm no heart breaker. She said with a smile. She was getting comfortable in her seat when Raph decided that they should take a walk. So he wanted that date after all? Maybe he was into her.

sure! A walk sounds nice.

She stood back up and looked at Leatherhead. I shall return soon.
Back to top Go down
Leatherhead

Leatherhead

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:24 pm

Having lead them to the comfy lounge cart Leatherhead only listened, he offered none of his thoughts on the matter of relationships, mostly because as having been a mutantal ost for the entirety of his life save for the time when really small, he of course really had no experience.

Still he was aware he was being left out of a loop once more with something regarding his new roomie as he had been much aware of it earlier.

It annoyed him but the big guy got perhaps it was not his business.

As long as nothing got back and proved to be a danger to himself or his one human friend.

He was sufficiently dry enough to slip back into his nest should these two wonder off.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 pm

As expected, Love was agreeable and it didn't seem like the big guy had any objections. It wasn't Raph's intentions to leave him out of the loop, but all situations were dangerous for mutants. It was best to not get Leatherhead involved, especially since Raph was confident that he could handle this on his own. Regarding the massive Alligator with a nod, Raph led Love towards the exit and out into the tunnels that would eventually lead them to an alcove of sorts... a perfect place to talk, unless Love wanted to go elsewhere...

"So, how's the sewers treatin' you?" Okay, awkward start at small talk, but at least he was trying...

"You wanna talk down here, or go topside?"

Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:01 am

Love grabbed Raph's arm and held his hand. A soft purr escaping her throat.

It's actually pretty nice down here. And Leatherhead's place is cozy. Lots of pillows and blankets so It's pretty warm. We can talk down here if you want. Or we can go topside and hang out on the roof tops. I do like being high up, you can surprise your pray that way. Plus hide from preditors. You know as a human I lived in a large tree house. It was cool, there was no bathroom, so I took baths in the swamp with the gators, so being with Leatherhead kinda makes ne feel like home.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:52 am

When Love took his hand, Raph instinctively wanted to pull away. He wasn't used to being touched, and he still wasn't sure how he felt about this woman. She had tried to eat his brother, and had flirted with them both.. but still, the more he got to know her, the more he started to believe that she was a victim of her upbringing.

It took everything he had not to pull away, to finally convince his tense muscles that it was okay, he could allow this.. for the sake of not hurting her feelings. She was a female, after all. Girls tended to be overly sensitive. Surely she would get tired and release him, right? Sure.. it was bound to happen.. any minute now...

Hearing her mention that rooftops were a perfect spot to hunt prey, Raph gave her a stern look. "Yer speakin' past tense, right?" He questioned, leading her to the little nook that he knew about. It was the equivalent of a few city blocks. A nice distance away from any occupied structure, which made him slightly uncomfortable. Not that he feared Love. He knew if it came down to it, he could take her out. But he knew of her devious nature. She was more likely to try and get into his shell than to open up his jugular.

"Well, I'm glad you like it down here.. jus'.. don't try to eat Leatherhead." He suggested, knowing it would be an impossible feat. The Gator could take care of himself.

After some travel, they finally reached the little spot that Raph had furnished when younger. None of his brothers even knew of this place. It was his little sanctuary when he needed a breather. He flicked on the light that rested on an old wooden crate that served as a makeshift end table, a couple of books strewn about. A couch was situated along the far wall and had served as a bed many nights. The walls were littered with artistic graffiti that he had done on his own. One of his outlets for when the anger became too much...

"Eh.. make yerself comfortable.." He told her, the awkwardness once again settling in. "I wanted to talk to you about the fucktard that's cuttin' up people for body parts. An inside source said you know him..."
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 am

but Love wouldn't get tired and let him go, she held on to his hand the whole walk. She gave a nod at his question, though honestly she was craving some fresh meat. Once they were at Raph's little hide out she finally let him go and plopped down on the couch, wrapping her tail around herself.

Bones? He's a nice guys, sometimes he buys me dumplings from the place he sells his organs at. I clean up his mess sometimes. He calls me his Bakeneko, a Japanese cat goddess. He believes that I'm a mortal form of the goddess and treats me as such.

Love patted the spot next to her.

Come sit. I can't lay in your lap when you are over there.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:23 am

Her response was almost completely lost on him when she requested that he sit beside her. Now he was determined to remain standing, not wanting this to get any more awkward...

"I've been sittin' all day.. need to stand.." Okay, a lie and a horrible excuse, but again, he was trying to spare her feelings. Why did he suddenly care? Just a few nights ago, he wanted to kill her!

"So this Bones guy, you know where I can find him?"
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:25 am

Love gave a little pout, she then stood up and strutted over to him. She pressed her chest against his and slid her arms around him with a purr.

Maybe.

She lifted herself up on her tiptoes and slid her tongue over his lips.

But yer not in a rush, are you?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:38 am

Raphael watched as she closed the distance between them, and at the last possible second tried to sidestep, but being as agile as a cat, she was right on him again! He could feel the warmth of her breasts through his plastron, the warmth of her breath against his skin, then a very rough, sandpaper-like tongue flicked across his lips. He suddenly felt hot, a familiar tightness in his tail...

It should have taken more to make him this excited, but he was a teenage male. Having boobs against him and half-knowing her intent was enough to make his body react, even though he was trying to keep in control of his mind...

"Love...this ain't right.." He told her, uncertainty in his words as soft churrs echoed in the back of his throat. "I came here to talk..." And again, he tried to step away, though, his body protesting his actions..
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:41 am

and we talked. now for you to make me scream.

She kissed him deeply and ran her tail between his legs. Her purrs becoming louder. She was very clear with what she wanted from him.

She pulled away and dragged him back to the couch. She sat down and pulled him on top of her and continued the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:52 am

Deep down, Raphael knew this wasn't right. But she was making it damn near impossible to form any rational thought! He tried to push her away, but it was as if his hands wouldn't release her as he felt her tail run between his legs, caressing the sensitive area and teasing his thickening tail.

Breathing quickening as he shoved her roughly against the couch, pinning, his snout moving close to give her neck a nip as the pull became stronger, nictating eyelids sliding down, giving his gaze a ghostly appearance...

"You... have to.... stop!!" He seethed as drool pooled at the corners of his jaws like a wild beast, knowing he was on the verge of losing control... "I can't.. control myself..."

(Continued in: Couch Lovins)
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

(continue fromcouch lovings )

Love was in heaven, but soon it was over, Love was let go and she got on her feet though she was very wobbely. Out of breath she looked over herself and rubbed the spots that Raph had bit. Yeah she needed a warm shower. Maybe she could do that before going back to Leatherhead.

Then Raph seemed, angry? Why?

She steadied herself then went over to raph and leaned against his shell.

Mmmmmm that was so good. I think I'm in love.

She wrapped her arms around him, as much as she could and wrapped her tail around him.

You were like a sex god. I think we can both use a shower. She purred against him, content and thinking nothing was wrong. They were together, she found herself a man. and she was happy.

You know a place we can bath together?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Raphael finally got things concealed just before Love came up behind him, wrapping her arms and tail around him. Her touch caused him to tense, mind still reeling and trying to make sense of everything that just happened. They had sex, that much was obvious.. and he had been vaguely aware, but completely out of control... but she knew! She knew better, and yet she triggered him, even after he had asked her to stop..

..then it was too late and things had been taken out of his hands. How cruel that he would have to deal with the consequences now. A victim of instinct.

Sighing deeply, Raph shifted to face her, feeling a little guilty that he had made such a mess of her, though... he had tried to stop this, asked her to stop... she had to know what she was getting into....

"You need to go back to Leatherhead's, Love. Shower there. Forget me.. okay?" He told her, meeting her gaze with a mixture of anger and a hint of sympathy, only because he had made her bleed.. and she was wearing his fluids.

"Even if Donnie only has an ounce of feelins for you... you can't tell him about this, understand?" And now his gaze was pleading, fearing that he had caused enough damage to the family without adding this to it...
Back to top Go down
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

Love didn't really understand where Raph was coming from. Yes he told her to stop, but she figured it was only because he was scared of hurting her. Now he wanted her to forget about him? that wasn't going to happen.

But, I like you. I'm sure Don will understand that.

Did this guy just have sex with her and now wanted nothing to do with her? For real!?

You like me too right? I mean. You're not the kinda guy that just sleeps with a girl and blows her off. Right? there was a bit of a warning growl at the last question.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 am

Ugh.. she just didn't get it, nor did she show any signs of wanting to make this any easier. Sighing deeply, his gaze still locked with hers. "Honestly, I hated you, Love. You attacked my brother, and.. you caused friction between us. But, then I realized that maybe it wasn't entirely your fault for bein' the way you are. Then, I got to know you. Kinda. An'.. I like you, Love.. but.. we can't be together.." He tried to explain..

"I didn't use you.. I'd never do that. But, I wasn't myself... I can't hurt my brother. Because whatever you think we can have, our bond is stronger... and I gotta protect 'im, even if that means keepin' the truth from him. I would hope that you care enough about him to do the same.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]   The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Predators' Hour [Tag: Leatherhead, Love]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next