TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential... (tag Stockman)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erica Martins

Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potential... (tag Stockman)   Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 pm

And given that rather elaborated 'come in' Erica opened the door and entered sliding it closed behind her and bringing the package over to the desk but unsure if she should place it on top she places it on the seat she had taken earlier and remains standing for the moment.

She knew she had done this little errand well, been quick and did not draw attention to herself carrying it about.

"unless you would like to go halves in homemade chilli chicken salad roll a blueberry muffin, banana and some soy crisps, not lunch sorry. But your package yes." She smiles in her friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Potential... (tag Stockman)   Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 12:42 am

You have a clever mouth. You should watch that. But thank you. You were very fast on getting this here. I like that.

Baxter stood up and grabbed the container then stuck it in a small fridge.

I hope Bones didn't give you any trouble. He can be a bit on the odd side at times. But he is the one of the best in the busness so you'll be seeing more of him.

Baxter then slid a name ID card for Erica to clip to her shirt, and a key card.

You can take the rest of the day to familiarize youself with the place. Get to know some of the other scientist. If you have questions they can answer anything you need to know. This will be a relaxed day for you, but don't get use to it. after this I will be keeping you on your toes.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Potential... (tag Stockman)   Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 5:53 pm

Lifting the offered card Erica nods, " I'll take the time today as you suggest to ensure I can get to work tomorrow." She clips it on and steps back towards the door, " and I am sorry, I had not meant to come across cheeky, my offer to share lunch with you was genuine."

And nodding she headed out to explore, getty know the others that worked here, and much much more than he'd anticipate on her first day.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Potential... (tag Stockman)   Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Baxter said nothing as Erica left his office. He waited for his door to close before picking up his phone. He ordered the man on the other end of the line to follow Erica, but to stay unseen. This would include following her outside the building as well. He told the girl some sensitive information, He had to make sure she didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential... (tag Stockman)   Potential... (tag Stockman) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potential... (tag Stockman)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: