TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Life

Go down 
+4
Alysson Wittmann
Melissa Andreas
Baxter Stockman
Hunter Mason
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Street Life - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 pm

" Then I will become your Satan to your God. If you think you can control me you got another thing coming making me and Aly into something we're not. I will never be some good little creation that will stay by your side." Mel told Stockman having her own free will and it was a lot stronger and wouldn't fall prey to the changes to her body.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:43 pm

Stockman laughed at her words. You will uh? Then this will be very interesting. You are aware of what happen to Satan are you not, I'm not a religious man, but if I remember my dear mother's stories, things never ended well for Satan.

He started to drill into Mel's flesh, the smell of burning flesh and bone filled the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:51 pm

" No but he is against God and I will be against you." She replied unable to wrinkle her nose at the stench in the air.

" So what else are you gonna curse my body with?" Mel asked.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:57 pm

"Mel, why are you so upset? Don't you want this?" Alyss inquired, thoroughly curious. She thought that this was wonderful - like a present, even. But all Mel seemed to think was that they were being cursed.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:02 am

Baxter glanced over at the other girl then returned to his work.

So she speaks! You see..Mel, Your friend has the right idea. It's not like I would keep you a captive here. Once you are both healed you will go on and live life as normal. I of course will be able to track you and keep up with your activities. and with the optical camera that will be placed in your eyes, I'll even see what you see. Don't worry though, I'll only use the device if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 am

" No I don't want this Aly. I haven't given up on having somewhere I belong like you seem to have. We will be nothing more than some sort of monster that crazy people will want to hunt us down to do whatever to us." Mel told Aly realizing Aly had to her become feral and now crazy enough to want to be aggressor at all costs.

" Life will never be normal you son of a bitch. You're ruining my life and you will pay." She threatened him.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:23 am

"And that's where you is wrong, Mel. We don't belong anywhere. Nobody cares about us. We'd never have a normal life anyway. So - it doesn't matter! And, besides. We'll have power~ We'll be strong enough to fight back all the people who think we're weak. But you don't want it?"

Whatever - Alyss didn't need Mel to be her friend if Mel didn't want to be. She could be perfectly fine on her own again, after the upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:15 pm

" Aly that's where you're wrong we do belong somewhere it just might not be here. And being physically strong isn't everything we're only weak if we think we're weak. I'm strong because I survived the hell I was in otherwise I would've been dead a long time ago. So no I don't want this I'm not weak and neither are you! You just think you are when you've survived on the streets don't let this asshole make you think otherwise! He's an evil and crazy man!" Mel yelled at Aly.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 pm

At this, Alyss fell silent yet again.

There was no need for any more arguing, for nothing would change Mel's mind. However, that was perfectly okay with her. She didn't need Mel on her side. She closed her eyes and sighed aloud. The sooner this was over, the sooner she could begin her revenge. She was so looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:57 pm

" And now the silence tells me everything. I thought you could be my friend Aly but I was wrong." Mel said a bit upset about that she had been alone for so long and it looked like she was gonna be alone again.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Erica was absolutely certain she had just walked into a nightmare.

And fervently wishing she had instead claimed she lost her phone and or let it be stolen on purpose and stayed on that couch at Aprils -

But here she was gazing at ... something that could be a set for a scfi horror genre movie. And infinitely far more disturbing than the slasher movies she had watched earlier that day.

She stayed by the door as it slid closed behind her - unsure if Baxter wanted her to actually work or just watch.

'oh please let the insufferable man just want to flaunt his "genius" and not actually wish me to take part in this dismemberment and reconfiguration of two children.' she thought to herself begging any of the some thousands of known deities from all religions...

Noting as she did one girl was a young teen in actuality - thirteen or fourteen - the other a preadolescence girl. She clears her throat to indicate she was here finally - on the hour almost, five minutes early in fact.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:05 am

Baxter was starting to greatly regret letting the girls talk through this. All the bickering was making it hard to work.

Then he heard the door open and close behind him, and Erica clear her throat. He didn't bother looking back at her, he just raised his hand and motioned her to come closer to the table and stand beside him.

I've finished the girl's leg and am wiring her up right now. I need you to go to the other table and remove the child's right arm, stop any bleeding, and then follow the instructions that my assistant gives you. Just cut right below the elbow, please. We have some hours before their drug wears off, but the faster we move the better. The mutagen seems to be reacting well to this girl. Lets hope it's the same for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:26 am

" This is so fucked up how am I alive? And why is that girl here?" Mel asked she was gonna question everything because what else did she have to do but to talk. She couldn't feel any changes yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:19 pm

What was the point in a friend anyway? Alyss didn't need one. She'd been all alone for years now, and she didn't mind at all. Emily was the only person in the whole entire world that cared about her, and she was gone. Mel obviously didn't care. If Mel cared then...then...? Ugh, it didn't matter.

Soon...this would be over, and she could forget all about Mel. And she could reach her goal. Revenge. Revenge against the Purple Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 am

If it were not for the few Casey beers she'd had Erica knew she would be trembling and shaking as she stepped over to do as instructed.

She blinks down at the girl - she could not have been more than eleven... so young...

And whilst she was never a squeamish person, in fact she and Leatherhead often used cadavers of fresh dead, rotten or very decays strays in the learning process. But this was a human girl, a child and what she was being told to do was something that went against her inclinations, her nature... her very being.

Wishing more than anything she had ignored the call and just stayed at Aprils, perhaps having told the big turtle to stay - and slept with April and Mikey and perhaps Raph too if he'd have stayed on that couch.

But maybe her hesitation or something had been too slow for the other man but he had began that arm removal -

Glad she had not done it despite the glare the man gave her and feeling her stomach lurch and squirm Erica took his place the moment the arm and saw were out of the way and set about stemming the blood flow.

And she just had to ask."What is your intentions for these two Doctor Stockman?"

What would drive this lunatic of a man to so casually disregard the children and hack them to pieces like this? forcibly marrying their structures to machinery?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 10:33 pm

My intentions are to create a new species of human. so far these two seem to be doing well, the others had died by now. So, we're getting closer to perfecting this!

Two of stockman's men came running in and told the scientist that Hun had just come in and was looking bad, but the thug demanded to be seen and taken care of.

Baxter dropped what he was doing and headed to the door.

The whiny one is about done. Erica you stay here and finish with the other girl, my men will talk you through everything.

after giving his orders, Baxter ran out the door to see to Hun.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:07 pm

" So mad scientist has a hot assistant who might have a conscience please." Mel said now wanting more than ever to feel again and get loose and kill Stockman. But she doubted she was gonna be set loose anytime soon and Aly might just decide to protect Stockman and the young teen didn't want that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm

Hun? Here? Looking bad? Overhearing the men speak to Stockman, Alyss because quite curious as to what had happened to him. She began getting antsy, being unable to move for so long. She wanted it to be over already! It was getting boring... She wanted to go do something, rather than lie here for hours. Why'd this have to take so long? Couldn't they work any faster?

"Miss?" She asked quietly, looking up at Erica. "Will it be over soon?"
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:39 am

Erica trembled, her belly felt like all intestines had become live snakes. Living, writhing, wriggling. She swallows to stop them escaping.

And the girls were talking reminding Erica these were not just animals she and Leatherhead had practiced upon for countless hours, and not Raphael whom she'd patched earlier.

She had a concious, one that caused her to do everything the men asked but the actual cutting, she could not bring her self to hack the children to pieces. Claiming to one being low on potassium was causing her hands to cramp enough so that handling the cutting was not a wise idea, she could however patch as they finished this gruesome way to meld biology and technology into each other. "I certainly hope it will be... I really do hope so." Erica answers, first softly for the smaller girl - then to the other reading out their vitals for the men as the three of them moved, fussed and continued their work.

"It will take some time for your new bodies to become full adjusted to brain and nerve commands... yous will need to exercise to become acclimatized."
She explains more for something to say and a caution to the girls to be patient and not try anything silly until their bodies accepted and created new communication with the bionical parts of themselves..

She had so far escaped having to abuse these children, and plausibly she knew, without arousing suspicion too she hoped.

Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:41 pm

The science dude who was now hitting on Erica quite openly, finished up with the girls then gave them a drug that would allow them to feel again. Sadly this would also let them feel the pain and the burning of the mutagen.

"They need to be moved to a privet room now." He told the others.

He motioned to Erica to grab Aly's bed and help him move it to the other room, one that was sound proof so that the others couldn't hear their screams of pain.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Mel couldn't help but start to scream in pain once she started to feel again the burning from the mutagen was god awful on top of the other changes to her body. She started to squirm as well trying desperately to get loose in hopes of escaping the pain that way. This was the worst pain the young teen ever felt in her life and she couldn't escape it no matter how much she wanted to. She had been used to pain but not to this extent even getting shot was less painful.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:57 pm

This was unbearable. Alyss had never felt pain like this before. Tears streaming down her face, she attempted to distract her mind from the agony. Something, anything!

"EMILY!!!" She cried out, hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:54 am

Her heart thundered, she was struggling to keep her breaths even -

It went against her innate personality to allow the pain these children where in, to listen to them now -

She'd not reacted too much to the scientist, but side stepped any attempt at contact, remaining just out of reach of him.

Though she felt a creeping edge of discomfort as her hands settled on the outter bar of the bed and she kicked the immobilizer brake up so it would move more freely nodding to the man when she was ready wishing they had waited a little bit or kept the young ones pain free....
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:17 pm

The young scientist had been working with Baxter for about three years now, so he had become accustom to the sounds of screams. He looked over at Erica after both girls were placed in the room and hooked to monitors.

"It takes some getting use to, I know. The screams I mean. stockman can be...unconventional in his ways, but he really is a brilliant man who only has the humanities best interest at heart."

Soon a female nurse walked in and hooked the girls up to IVs that would administer a heavy dose of pain killers.

"Baxter didn't have any more orders for us. So how about I take you out for some dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:35 pm

The pain killers took the edge off but there was still a great deal of pain just not enough to keep screaming or keep her from trying to get loose. Mel continued to squirm in the restraints struggling to get loose trying to reach with her mouth to loosen them that way but not getting very far. She still wouldn't give up though she could work through this pain even if it left her wincing and panting from it. The pain she felt was close enough to the pain she had experienced from being beaten when she was younger by her so called dad and in some cases her foster siblings.

" Aly I'm gonna get loose." The young teen told the younger girl through a pained voice beyond glad she hadn't passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Life
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next