TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donatello's Journal Entry -- November 5, 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

Donatello's Journal Entry -- November 5, 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Donatello's Journal Entry -- November 5, 2014   Donatello's Journal Entry -- November 5, 2014 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:36 am

I know it has been several days since I have written an entry, but things have been busy -- as usual. The Love thing has become apparent that it won't happen. I'm not going to get into details about it, but long story short, it just isn't working out. I'm still proud of her for not slipping back into old habits, though.

As for what I have been up to lately, it's complicated. And I mean really complicated. So complicated that I'm still not exactly sure what happened. My little brother -- my innocent little brother -- attacked a woman in a predatory sense. It wasn't intentional really, but in some ways it was. Mikey just wasn't aware of it happening.

But before that incident, I was given the lecture of my life from Master Splinter. It hurt, but he was right. I was being careless when it came to Love. I really needed to get my head out of the clouds and see things how they really were. I had a duty to my family and friends and I couldn't be distracted by a pretty girl. Especially this pretty girl.

So anyway, after that painful conversation ended, I got a text from our friend Angel. She was back from her travels and she had some electrical issues in her apartment that needed to be addressed as soon as possible. So, without getting any sleep, Master Splinter and I set out for her place.

This is were we encountered Mikey and his date. However, it was a date both of them would forever want to forget. Heck, I want to forget this night ever happened, myself. I personally got to experience Mikey's beastial, dominant male side of him and it was very scary. I couldn't believe Mikey could ever act this way. Especially towards a brother who was only trying to help.

The only problem was, this wasn't the real Mikey. It was some animal that had taken over Mikey's whole being in a sexual predatory frenzy. This definitely wasn't my little brother. It took everything I had to keep the monster at bay and keep my own head as this being who had taken over Mikey's mind and body was brutally attacking me when I intervened in his...sexual frenzy.

While this was going on, my own mind was racing on how to stop this...creature. Finally, I heard Master Splinter's suggestion about flipping him into the pond, so I did that and it finally snapped Mikey out of the grip of the demon who had taken him over. I immediately regretted the move after seeing the confused and hurt expression on my little brother's face, but I had to remind myself that it was completely necessary.

I helped Mike out of the chilly water and then he came to terms with what he had done -- had nearly done -- and he bolted. I took off after him, but unfortunately, I couldn't get through to him. At least not until I finally got him to stop running long enough to actually talk to him. He mentioned talking to Raph (who went through a similar situation not long ago) and my guilt came back full-force since I had yet to even talk to Raph for days. I still have to do that when my schedule eases up.

After I made it back to Angel's, first to patch up Ally and then tackle the fuse box, some very uncomfortable moments occurred. Now, I'm not sure how much was intentional or not, but both Ally and Angel were making it very hard for me to stay focused on my job of tending to Ally's wounds. I made it through, but just barely. And not without losing some of my dignity in the process. The second job went much easier because I was away from both girls, but they still didn't make it easy for me.

So now writing this, I'm hoping I have a little down-time to catch up with things I need to get done. I really, really need to talk to Raph, but Mikey needs to even more. I'll give them the time they need, then I'll take my turn.

This is Donatello, signing off.
Back to top Go down

Donatello's Journal Entry -- November 5, 2014
Page 1 of 1