TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Our Business is Life Itself."

Go down 
+4
Erica Martins
Mei Pieh Chi
Alysson Wittmann
Baxter Stockman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

"Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:46 am

Raphael managed a small smile at his brother, but noticed that his questions went unanswered. It was confirmation that Leo was A. Not worried at all.. which deep down Raph knew that wasn't true or... B. Hadn't dealt with the situation well. But, why didn't his older brother try to reach out to him.....

..maybe it didn't matter. He had fucked up. And just as that thought crossed his mind, the female ninja skipped over and made the heart sign. He was confused at first, but then he remembered.... Mikko. She was a former Foot, and this girl was around her size.

Still chewing on his pork chop, Raph emitted a low, warning growl. Was... she working with the lab all along? Was she behind all this? "You got a lot of nerve..." He hissed, throwing the now stripped bone at the glass....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 am

Oh! So he figured it out. Well, he wasn't he just a little ol' turtle batman. She Jumped up to the top of the tank and opened the hatch up. She seen all the cameras and the microphones. So if she was going to talk to them, she needed to do so in the tank. Though she did spy a microphone in the tank it's self. That would be easy to scramble.

She reached into cleavage and pulled out a small machine that would stop the mic from picking up their voices. Of course this would put her in a great deal of danger so she would be quick.

In, out. Tell them what was going on, get out, leave the lab. Then she was coming back in normal cloths. because that Crystal chick got her attention. If Baxter could help her. Then maybe he can help Gabe...But first this.

She dropped down into the tank and pressed the button on the small device then went to quickly speak....
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:16 am

Don glanced at Raph.  "Leo's staging a rescue for us.  Well, at that point, it was just you.  I left on my own because the others were waiting for Casey," Don explained with a small shrug.  Then he looked up at the top of the tank, seeing this woman coming down inside.  He quickly glanced at Raph and was ready to hold his brother back if he needed to.

"Who are you?" Apparently Raph knew her, but Don was still wondering what she was doing inside their tank. He didn't know this was part of their rescue operation. Although he had to admit, her technology certainly intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 1:21 am

Mikko held her hands up in the air, and tossed Don the device. It's me! Mikko!

She then leaped to the other side of the tank away from Raph.

Don't kill me! I sent here by Leo! That little device is scrambling the mic in here so I have to speak fast. So listen.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Luckily for Mikko, Raphael did not want to hurt her. Though, he wasn't too thrilled that Leo had sent her, of all people. But, if it meant getting out of this hell hole.. then maybe he could play nice, at least for a bit. Grumbling lowly as he chewed on his second pork chop, too hungry to decline the rest of his dinner...

"Then get to it.... what's yer plan?"
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Don caught the device and looked it over briefly before looking up at Mikko again. Okay, so...this is some sort of recon or something. He was glad to hear that much at least. And the fact that Leo sent her meant it wouldn't be much longer before they were out of here. Then Mei would know more than just life behind bars or glass. He couldn't wait to show her his world.

"We're listening..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:39 pm

No hug? Mikko asked and held her arms out to Raph. But she knew she had to get to the point.

Ok so. plan A: Is I bust you all out now. That depends on how well you are. I have weapons on me for you. If that wont work we go to plan B. Mikko looked around and noticed that some of the guards were looking at them and getting on their phones.

Plan B is I tell Leo the lay out of this place and these tanks. Him and I come up with a plan, then your brothers, I and I assume anyone else we can find will ambush the place and get you out.

Plan C is a mercy killing. That one is my plan, not Leo's.

Mikko started to walk around the tank, finding blind spots from the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 pm

Venus managed a smile at the small contact, finding a deep comfort in such a simple gesture. She was now completely at ease with Erica and picked at her own food, burying her feet in the warm sand. Even though being in captivity was horrible,this place was nicer than the prison she had came from...

Catching a glimpse of the newcomer caused her to tense, but it seemed the woman meant no harm and was communicating with Raphael and Donatello. She could tell by Raph's body posture that it was someone he wasn't too thrilled to be sharing close proximity with....

"Perhaps she is a friend? Though, I do not think Raphael it completely happy with her visit..." She noted, slowly chewing on a piece of fruit. "Perhaps she is here to help us..."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 3:15 pm

""I hope so - not to thrilled with her being in there of all places, could have spoken to them outside the tank."[/color][/font] Erica grumped a little - yep a good swim was in order whenever she made it back to Raph's tank.

For now she heaved a sigh and hoped whatever the mysterious woman - whom could have spoken to the two turtles outside the tank! - was there for was on Leo's directions.

The annoyance she felt briefly becoming more a slight irritation as she watches. [font=Comica Sans MS]"I... the other night I left the tank room for some time when Baxter had Raphael, the mad scientist sent me home and I used the visit to get in touch with Raphael and Donatello's elder brother Leonardo. He had to be alerted to where they were... I think that's why this gal is here... I hope so. Means there may be a plan to get out... I briefly thought of releasing a viral contaminate - but i no longer have access to those things locked in tanks with you all and though could sneak out I guess... I promised Raphael I would not leave the tanks." she had no intention of breaking her promise to him.

Glad Venus seemed more at ease Erica rests back too - trusting to Ben and Jerry to be able to get them back into right tanks if the Baxter was returning or back in the labs, the two took turns leaving their post to nose about.

She glanced back to the other tank and the warthog within. wondering what would become of him - now he was also stuck.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Don listened to the plans carefully.  Knowing Leo, Don figured he would rather wait until they had backup.  With just Mikko there, so many things could go wrong.  And, if she were caught...then it was all over.  There would be no getting out of there because Mikko wouldn't be able to report back to Leo about the layout of the place if things should take a turn for the worse.

No, the smartest thing to do would be to wait until there was a better plan in mind.  He glanced at his brother who was (without a doubt) all for getting out of there as soon as possible, then back to the woman.

"Look, as much as we appreciate you coming in here and offering us the chance of immediate freedom, I think it's best if we wait until there are more of you to plan a rescue.  No offense, but if you're captured, we'll never get out of here."  Not to mention not all of them were in top fighting condition.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Of course, after what happened between him and Mikko, Raphael had trouble believing anything she said. Even though he had moved on to someone who cared about him... it still hurt. Mikko was his first, and try as he might to forget her... she would always be that to him. It stung... just looking at her ached like a throbbing pain that couldn't be cured...

His fists balled and released, a sign that his brother would surely pick up on as agitation. Still, he listened, wanting to but in when she proposed and immediate escape. He couldn't spend another night in here! But of course Donnie made sense. Still, it did little to help his overwhelming anxiety...

"Leo better get a move on if we're waitin'.....I can't do this captive bullshit..." And it was suffocating to think that he would have to spend another night in this hell hole, but if it gave everyone a better chance at making it out alive....he would have to suffer through it. At least Erica would be there for him....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 pm

No faith. Like I would get caught. She told Don. and she sure picked up on Raph's agitation. She hid some weapons under some sand in the tunnel then came out and and dusted herself off.

Ok. well I better head off then. I have to talk to Baxter about some things. She leaped up and climbed out the top of the tank.
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Perhaps it was the quality time that she had spent with Erica, or becoming in tune to her chi energy, but Venus now felt at ease with Erica. There was still a level of anxiety, but that was due to the unknown. To all the things that she could not connect with. To Mikko. To the pigman that seemed to want to harm them.

She listened attentively to Erica and her plans, sensing the agitation there. It would have been easy to chalk it up to the fact that this Mikko woman had placed herself in the line of danger, but there seemed to be something more...

Giving a small nod in understanding, she continued to wiggle her toes in the warm sand, savoring the feel of it against her skin. "I know that Raphael would not want you putting yourself in danger like that. You seem to be what grounds him. If he stands a chance at escaping this place, you need to be here for it. Freedom will come, I am sure of this.. and perhaps it is closer at hand than we anticipated." nd she managed a gentle smile. "You are a brave human, to risk so much for what most would consider 'animals'... you are rare.."
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 2:41 pm

Erica knew there had to be some reason Leonardo sent this woman in. And why that woman then felt safe enough to enter the tank that had signs on every glass face exclaiming 'Don't be Sammy!'. And... And admittedly she could guess why. And she overthought watching the talk. She did not know her new shelled sister would be able to sense her sudden rush of chaotic emotions. Uncertainty, suspicion, some hope for escape...

A soft sigh, and keeping all her worries to herself - or so Erica thought meeting Venus's small gentle smile with one of her own. "I will not endanger Raph by trying anything foolish. And help with achieving freedom when the time comes." and she meant it.

Her appetite for the heavy stuff was gone, moving onto a piece of their chocolate, lifting her shoulders in a half shrug. "One saying my Gran Gran and Mama always loved so much was - kindness is like a boomerang - even if they never comes back never stop throwing the tricky lil blighters."

She nods towards the tank Raphael and Donatello were in. "I doubt I am rare. though you are - Raph is, his brothers... so much rarer and more exquisitely so than human individuals. Both a beautiful thing and something that can be terrible cause humans are not humane to those that are truly rare."

Last edited by Erica Martins on Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:09 am

Don rested his hand on Raph's shoulder and patted it gently. Yeah, he knew Raph was going stir crazy, but any job worth doing was doing it right. And something just seemed a bit off with this woman. No, it was better to wait for the rest of their family. Don could keep Raph sane...right?

After the woman left the tank, she said she was going to talk to Baxter. Okay, about what, exactly? This definitely sent up some white flags for Don. Baxter was the one that put them in the tanks in the first place. He turned to catch her before she left the room.

"Whoa, wait a minute. If you didn't know this already, it's Baxter Stockman who put us in here in the first place." Was she trying to ally herself with the maniac? Now things really didn't sit well with Donatello.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:16 am

Mikko turned back to Don and nodded. I know. Oh! you want to know what I'm talking to him about? Gabe. The guy that Shredder fucked up. He's paralized. And I over heard that woman with the food say that Baxter did something that helped her out when she was all beat up. So I want to see if he can offer Gabe some way to walk again. Nothing about you guys. In fact, I'm going to leave and change cloths before I see the man. I'm also going to talk to Leo first to get the ball rolling on getting you guys out. And I left weapons in that tunnel. some smoke bombs, throwing stars and long daggers. I couldn't get your normal weapons.

Mikko once again started to head out.

You'll be seeing me again. I'm going to join Leo and the rescue team when they come for you all.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:23 am

Okay, so...that was way more information than he wanted to know.  But he felt more at ease about the woman now.  He nodded then glanced at Raph briefly before turning his attention back to her.  "Okay.  Please don't be too long.  My brother isn't adjusting well to being in here."  The last thing Don needed was for Raph to slam his already-battered body against the glass again.
Back to top Go down
Bebop

Bebop

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:06 am

Bebop was pacing the cage while keeping an eye on what was going on in the tank with the turtles. It was very odd that one of the foot would actually go inside the cage, then mute their conversation. Even Bebop couold tell something wasn't quite right.

When the ninja left the cage he started to bang on the walls of his enclosure. Hey! LET ME OUT! He called to Mikko.

She walked up to him and just shrugged her shoulders. But with her close to the cage Bebop was able to get a better look at her. Her face was covered. But he could clearly tell this ninja was female. And he reconized her very unusual weapons. There was only a hand full of the foot who used Kusarigamas and only one person he knew of that had ones that looked like that.

Bebop's eyes narrowed at her. You are so fucked.

Mikko flipped the pig off and ran out of the basement as she heard bebop yelling for someone to stop her. thankfully, no one was listening to the pig and she made it out without issue.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 pm

"She's prolly playin' double agent...." Raphael snorted, watching as Mikko exited the tank. It was clear in his demeanor and tone he didn't trust her, but given their situation, they didn't have much of a choice. It concerned him that the rest of the family would be getting involved... in the event that Mikko was playing everything in her own selfish favor. But deep down, he doubted she would so bluntly give away her intentions had she been meeting with Baxter for more sinister reasons. And then she announced her alleged intentions. She wanted to help her...her... boyfriend...

After what happened, Raphael needed to doubt her. Needed to be skeptical and needed to hold onto that hurt.

Acknowledging the comforting gesture of his brainy brother, Raphael accepted it, not pulling away as he usually would when highly agitated. "Still... if we get a clean break before Leo and the others arrive... we need to take it...."
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Completely aware of the agitation still brewing in the opposite tank, Venus gave a slight nod of acknowledgement to Erica. 'Yes. My childhood was spent hiding because of what my father feared. I wanted to have faith in humans, but until now... I have not had good reason. Still, there are monsters in every race.." Her gaze drifted to where Bebop was pacing.

"But I am hopeful that once we leave this place, it will be a new start for all of us..."

And she picked up on Raphael's tension when Mikko was in the tank with him.Was she possibly an ex friend? A... previous mate? There was no doubt hurt there, but Venus would not voice her speculations.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Raphael Hamato wrote:
"She's prolly playin' double agent...." Raphael snorted, watching as Mikko exited the tank. It was clear in his demeanor and tone he didn't trust her, but given their situation, they didn't have much of a choice. It concerned him that the rest of the family would be getting involved... in the event that Mikko was playing everything in her own selfish favor. But deep down, he doubted she would so bluntly give away her intentions had she been meeting with Baxter for more sinister reasons. And then she announced her alleged intentions. She wanted to help her...her... boyfriend...

After what happened, Raphael needed to doubt her. Needed to be skeptical and needed to hold onto that hurt.

Acknowledging the comforting gesture of his brainy brother, Raphael accepted it, not pulling away as he usually would when highly agitated. "Still... if we get a clean break before Leo and the others arrive... we need to take it...."

Don sighed, still not in any rush to move away from his brother. "Maybe..." Although there were several reasons why Don thought them fighting their way out on their own was a bad idea. "...only if you can successfully move around without breaking anything." And Don meant it. He had seen Raph lose it so many times since they had been in there and it always resulted in Raph needing a repair job of some sort on his person.

It really wasn't worth him re-injuring himself again if that time came when they had a break of their own. No, it was still best to have backup.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:11 am

She could tell there was tension. But knew her worrying and going over would be pointless and not appreciated whilst Raph was trying to catch up with Donnie and she was confident for the moment that the purple masked one could ease the tension.

Though worry was not so easy to quieten. It was hard for her to ever get the image of Raph bashing himself to the glass over and over again out of her head at all.

"Yes... there is ... bad... I think most fathers want to protect their little ones. No matter what kind and I agree with not having reason to have faith in humans. I learned as a six year old that we are really the monsters." She gives an involuntary shiver briefly thinking of that time long ago in the maze of mirrors and the creepy laugh... great big shoes... colorful cloths and hair. A great round red nose.

And forcibly shoved those memories away. "Yes a new start that sounds promising. And with a few humans at least whom are... mostly good - well I think April and Angel are all good and Casey even if he is a bit of a loud and large kinda guy. And pretty sure I am okay as far as humans go." A grin at Venus here.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Raph knew that Donatello couldn't fully understand his level of anxiety being here. He knew that Donnie also wanted to get out and had to be anxious, but the fear didn't control him like it did Raph. The hot-head hated it. Hated the fact that he couldn't fully control himself. It was one thing to not have a grasp on his temper, but another to be so controlled by fear that it resulted in self-harm. Like a wolf with its foot caught in one of those traps and the only option to chew off its own limb....

The overwhelming panic attacks, but having Donnie close seemed to help. The talk he had with his brother, now knowing that if something happened, they at least had that closure, and there was forgiveness. Erica also helped, and now they had gotten closer, maybe he could use those as focus points whenever the unease started spreading into frenzy.

"I don't... I don't mean it, Donnie....it's like, I can't control it..." He tried to explain, giving a dejected sigh as he finally plopped to the soft sand beneath him, hoping his brother would join. "It's jus'....I get so.....so...." Afraid... He couldn't bring himself to say the word, but deep down, he knew his brother knew....
Back to top Go down
Mei Pieh Chi
Canon
Mei Pieh Chi

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:54 pm

It was obvious that Erica had some sort of bad experience with her own kind, and wanted to question, but hoped to bring the conversation back to a more positive note since she could sense her tension over Raphael. Her last comment earned a small smile, cheeks flushing ever so slightly since she had not been so trusting initially.

"You are one of the good ones, Erica. I can sense that now. Before, my senses were shrouded by fear. And yes, Parents feel the need to protect their little ones.." And it made her curious, did Erica one day wish for little ones of her own? How to ask without sounding so blunt...

"I have always longed for a child of my own. To be needed and loved.." There was another slight blush, and she smiled at Erica, opening up the topic for discussion if she wished.... "The possibilities of this new life are endless... for all of us..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 1:34 am

Raphael Hamato wrote:
Raph knew that Donatello couldn't fully understand his level of anxiety being here. He knew that Donnie also wanted to get out and had to be anxious, but the fear didn't control him like it did Raph. The hot-head hated it. Hated the fact that he couldn't fully control himself. It was one thing to not have a grasp on his temper, but another to be so controlled by fear that it resulted in self-harm. Like a wolf with its foot caught in one of those traps and the only option to chew off its own limb....

The overwhelming panic attacks, but having Donnie close seemed to help. The talk he had with his brother, now knowing that if something happened, they at least had that closure, and there was forgiveness. Erica also helped, and now they had gotten closer, maybe he could use those as focus points whenever the unease started spreading into frenzy.

"I don't... I don't mean it, Donnie....it's like, I can't control it..." He tried to explain, giving a dejected sigh as he finally plopped to the soft sand beneath him, hoping his brother would join. "It's jus'....I get so.....so...." Afraid... He couldn't bring himself to say the word, but deep down, he knew his brother knew....

"...I know, Raph. I know," Don replied, kneeling next to his brother. In Raph's fragile state, he really didn't want to leave his side. Not until Erica was back at his brother's side. It was clear that Raph needed someone with him at all times. And, lucky for him and even Erica, Raph welcomed their company and support.

"We just need to be in the best condition as possible to fight our way out of here when that time comes." He gently slipped his arm around his brother, giving Raph a one-armed hug. "For now, just focus on healing, Raph. I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Our Business is Life Itself."    "Our Business is Life Itself." - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Our Business is Life Itself."
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next