TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Drugs and dates - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:38 am

Mikko listened and nodded. It was sad really. So Lexi didn't know and he didn't want her to know. Well in that case she couldn't blame Lexi then. It just sucked. though she wouldn't say anything about it to anyone.

Talking about sex again Mikko sadly shook her head.

honestly it's not. but it is for him so that's all that matters.

They finally got to a nice dress shop and went inside.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:50 am

"Pffft.. it's supposed to be good for you, too. I mean, maybe you guys should stick to fingers and oral or something. That is.. if he can control himself.." Ally followed Mikko into the dress shop, wondering if Leo would be the same way. Sure, he was probably fucking huge, but he probably had better self-control, too.

"I mean, whatever makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:57 am

I'm not really sure what makes me happy. Mikko started looking through the dresses. Most she didn't care for. She also noticed the store clerk staring at them. She pulled out a black dress but decided against it. It would be dark and he wouldn't really see it well, she needed something with color. maybe red, he seemed to like red.

She grabbed a form fitting red dress and held it to herself.

This is why you should never having feelings for someone. It fucks with your head.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:59 am

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea, too." Lexi agreed. "I think the plan is to take Gabriel home to recover. Mikko and Ally are living with him, and Laz and I will be staying there, too." She wasn't sure about Ezekiel, but she would try to convince him to be close. If nothing else, for Gabe.

"It would be good to have you there, too. If it wouldn't inconvenience you."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 am

Good, and don't worry it would be no inconvenience. I would be happy to stay with you guys and make sure nothing happens. I wish i could join you at the hospital. if anything happens with the foot or the gangs or anything call me and I'll be right over.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:39 am

Leo was so willing to put his life on hold for them. For people that should have been his enemies. It just went to show that things weren't always what they seemed, and not everyone on 'the other side of the fence' were bad. "Thanks, Leo. And I'll let you know. I'm not sure how long they plan on keeping Gabe, but I'm sure when he's more conscious, he won't stay. So I'm guessing two days max. I'll let you know when we're back at his place." She told him. "We'll see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:04 am

"Yeah, it does. But maybe you'll figure out what you want." Ally knew that was easier said than done, but at least Mikko was willing to admit she had feelings for Gabe, and liked Raph. Maybe she was saying goodbye to her promiscuous ways.

"I think red is a good color..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Mikko spun around with the red dress pressed against herself, she looked in the mirror and then put the dress back. Red is good, but I need something sexier. She went to another rack and found a blue dress, she grabbed it and put it up against Ally.

You need something for when you see Leo. My treat.

Mikko then pulled out another red dress. it had a slit up the leg and the back was open. She pulled it against her self and looked in the mirror again. This one if nice.

She looked back over at ally. If you do snag a date with Leo. Try not to break his heart too bad. He's a nice guy. though...I don't think the turtles are into women who do drugs. so you need to sober up. don't worry after wards we can all get fucked up again. I've got some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Sounds good. see you soon. Leo hung up and tucked his phone away. He wondered where Raph had ran off to and decided it was best to make sure he was alright. He grabbed his phone again and dialed Raph's number. though, he doubted that Raph would actually answer him.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 pm

With everyone gone Laz nuzzled against Lexi's neck and planted some soft kisses there. It was going to be a long night for the both of them. He hoped that that Ezekiel guy came back, not so they could leave or anything, but because Gabe seemed to be really close to him and the poor guy needed his family around as much as possible.

Once Lexi was off the phone he spoke up.

You hungry? I can go grab us some snacks. maybe some coffee?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Ally was taken aback when Mikko informed her that she was treating her to a dress. She could only stare in disbelief, but then a grin stretched across her lips and she hugged the woman. "Heh... thank you. It's been awhile since I've had anything new.." She admitted, taking the blue dress and holding it up to her. Indeed, it was nice and she was sure Leo would like it. That is.. if.. he even wanted a date with her. Maybe she was getting a little too ahead of herself, but who knew. Though, it seemed that she would have to sober up first.

"Aw, I don't plan on hurting him. I mean, a date first.. if he's up for it. And see where it goes. Honestly, I haven't been on a date in awhile.. it should be nice. Though, I don't know where we'd go. Not that it really matters tonight. I need to come down from this high first..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Anytime. I have adopted you as my sister so I shall treat you to all kinda things!

Mikko decided on the dress and headed over to look at shoes.

One day we should get make overs together. get our nails done and stuff. we can drag Lexi along too. Girls day out. and I'm sure Leo will be up for a date. you guys can go to park at night. There is lots of places you can go where there isn't any people. Raph and I are meeting ontop of a roof. we'll probably just hang out and talk. maybe more. who knows.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Lexi shoved her phone back into her bag and smiled as Laz nuzzled and kissed her neck. They were getting closer, and his affections felt amazing. She was so thankful to have him here with her. Not only for the company, but also the moral support.

When he suggest snacks and coffee, she gave a little nod. "Yeah. I'm getting a little hungry.." She admitted sheepishly and reluctantly slid from his lap. "I'd go with you.. but the moment he's unattended, he's gonna do something.." And Gabe still had numerous tubes and wires that he could pull.. he needed a babysitter twenty-four seven...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 pm

It was then that Ezekiel walked back into the room, he had taken a shower, talked to Bella and changed into something that didn't smell. He heard Lexi say that they couldn't leave Gabe alone and he agreed.

I'll hang here while you two take a break.

Laz was thankful that Ezekiel came back and stood up. We wont be long. you need anything?

nah. I'm good. Ezekiel sat down next to the bed and leaned back on the chair. He would have to talk to Hun soon. But for now it would wait.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Lexi wasn't expecting for Ezekiel to show back up anytime soon, but it was certainly a welcomed surprise. It would be nice to step out for a moment and stretch her legs, and to get some fresh air. The metallic scent of blood and medical solutions were making her queasy.

It was also a welcomed relief that Eze wasn't giving Laz his infamous death stares. Maybe the guy was finally realizing that Laz was good to have around. Or maybe he was glad to see her happy. Nah. That couldn't be it. Whatever the case, she was thankful.

"Thanks, Eze. We'll be back soon." She told him, and after pressing a kiss against his cheek, she headed with Laz out of the room and toward the cafeteria. "I think he's warming up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 am

Gabriel had awoken several minutes before, but the task of opening his eyelids had been tiring. A combination of the drugs, fatigue and recovering from blood loss had taken everything out of him. Finally, the injured thug's eyelids began to flicker and he managed to get one open. The other was pressed against the mattress so putting any more effort into opening it would have been pointless.

Even with the drugs coursing through his veins, Gabriel was in some of the worst pain he had ever experienced in all of his life. His back felt as if it was on fire, and the bandages weren't helping matters any. They were itchy and irritating. Laying in this position for so long was uncomfortable, too. And there was this horrible pain in his throat. As if he had swallowed razor blades. Still, despite the overwhelming pain, seeing Ezekiel earned a weak grin, and he made a futile attempt to grab the mask, wanting to remove it from his face...

"Hey, Eze..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am

Ezekiel was expecting Gabe to stay asleep for a while so when he woke and spoke it surprised him. Eze returned the smile and leaned forward.

Hey, man. How you holding up?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:39 am

"...been...better..." Okay, so that was an understatement. And maybe talking wasn't such a good idea either, since the tube had done some damage when he'd ripped it out. His lungs was also protesting against the effort, wheezing with every exhale. Finally, his hand dropped in defeat, realizing the he was never going to grab the mask. Still, he realized just where he was, and panic lingered ever so close, kept at bay by the drugs. But he knew that he had to get out of here.

His hazy eyes fixated on Ezekiel, then drifted toward the door. A wheelchair could be seen just outside and a plan began to form. He made an attempt to push himself up, but barely got his hands beneath him before realizing it wasn't a good idea. It felt as though his back was being ripped apart all over again. The injured thug muffled a wince in the pillow, then looked at his brother once more, giving him a pitiful look.

"I.. gotta piss. Bad." And he gave a nod in the direction of the wheelchair. "Help me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:44 am

Ezekiel wasn't falling for it though. Just let it flow, bro. You have a you have a piss bag in you. so there is no need for you to get up. nice try though. Look, you just have to stick this out for a few days. You'll be home in no time.

Eze did feel bad though, he knew how Gabe felt about hospitals, he wanted his brother home. But he couldn't risk injuring him more by moving him. And Lexi would have both their heads if she came back and Gabe was gone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:55 am

...and the plan failed, miserably. Honestly Gabriel had no idea that he had a urinary catheter in. He felt pretty numb in that region, but figured that it was due to the drugs. He sighed deeply, feeling as frustrated as a drugged up person could.

"I got somethin'..up my dick.." He huffed in a slurred tone, and made several attempts to grab at the tubing... "That's.. fucked up..."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:59 am

yeah it is pretty fucked up. look you can't just walk out of here. You have so many things attached to you. And trust me, none of it's going to feel good coming out if you do it on your own. As long as you stay here you can at least get some good drugs. in a few weeks this will just seem like a bad dream.

He hoped so anyway. His recovery would be a long one, even after he got out the hospital.

if you don't stop trying to pull things out I'll get the girls in here and they will make you leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Laz walked with lexi to grab some food. He didn't have much money on him, but enough to get them a decent meal. He followed the signs to the cafe and stood in line to pick out something to eat.

How long you think we can keep Gabe in the hospital?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Raphael had been destined for April's apartment, but dealing with such raw emotion had stalled him along the way. Now, he was perched atop the tallest building, staring out across the city like an unmoving gargoyle. Muscles locked, but the wheels of his mind were screeching out of control. That was Raphael's biggest problem, he could never silence his thoughts. There was never peace of mind, despite the teachings of Splinter. His Sensei had tried so hard to reach out to him, but he just couldn't control it.

And now Splinter had made him leader, but it had only taken a day for Raphael to drop that crown. His brothers didn't respect Splinter's choice. They didn't respect him nor did they follow his orders. They still listened to Leo. That had been the last straw. Leo was still acting as leader, and they were following him. All Raphael could see in any of this was his own failure. He should have been stricter. But what could he do? Beat them until they listened? No. Even though he often got angry enough to pummel them, you couldn't rule like that....

..No..

Walking away was the best thing for everyone. The clan would be better off. They wouldn't have to deal with his tantrums or attitude, and he wouldn't have to stick around and watch as their choices got them killed. He couldn't protect them if they were going behind his back. This group was broken. He had let Splinter down.

Raphael was lost in his own destructive thoughts when his cell phone brought him back to the present. The cool night air brushed against his reptilian skin, reminding him that maybe it was time to move along. Even though he was a mutant, this colder weather reminded him that his blood was neutral.

With an annoyed grunt, Raph pulled the phone from his belt, agitation growing as he saw Leo's number. At first, he was tempted to throw it into the dark abyss of the streets below, but that would cause more complications than it was worth. At least he was able to think with a hint of rationality. After long hesitation, he finally answered...

"Bite me, Leo."
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm

Raphael! get back home. You can't just walk out like that. You get told that you are the leader and you give it up after a day? that's not how a leader acts. If you have a problem then we should talk things out.

Then Leo remembered that Raph had that date with Mikko tonight. He ran a hand down his face.

You should cancel your date with mikko and come home, I'm going to call the others and tell them to come home too. We all need to have a long talk.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:04 am

And as expected, Leo started popping off. Ugh.... "Seriously, Leo.. are you really lecturin' me right now??!" The large mutant huffed, finally pushing himself up from the ledge. "YOU'VE WON!!" He shouted, loud enough to spook some bats that had been resting in the large overhead clock of the building. They spiraled around his head before disappearing into the night sky.

"You finally won... I'm gone. That's what you always wanted, ain't it.. to be rid of me. The others, they're always gonna listen to you. Donnie's prolly gettin' his liver eaten out because YOU told him it's okay to get cozy with a cannibal.."

Raphael ran a hand down his face. Part of him was tempted to go make sure that wasn't happening, but no. They had made their choice. To do this without him. They could get along fine without him... period.

"Yer always harpin' about actin' as a unit.. well this clan is broken! You knew where I stood on this, and still you told them to go even though I was supposed to be callin' the shots. You've made a fuckin' joke outta me for the last time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: