TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bromance [tag: Casey]

Go down 
+7
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Michelangelo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
April O'Neil
Casey Jones
Raphael Hamato
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 pm

Winking and watching Ally move away, left to his own devices and with a grin Mikey stood actually fairly quietly in the background, watching the humans about him.

Feeling bad seeing how injured Gabe was that he and his brothers did not make it it time to prevent more of his injuries.

His dark line of thoughts was interrupted and he looks up as Ally rejoins them smiling at he she looked like she would be warm to him in those tights, that pretty little orange dress (which made him grin bashfully once he noted it!) and jacket.

He smiles at the friendly older lady, answering Ally and reassuring her he hoped - "We'll swing by a friends place she always has a stash of giant cloths for us to pull on in emergencies and if it seems to be getting colder we'll grab a few extra layers." He responds churring nodding at Ally. "Sure AngelCakes lead the way - I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:11 am

Lexi was glad that Laz was so willing to come back to the city with her tomorrow. She figured he would, but having his company was always great. She spared him an appreciative smile as he grabbed the luggage and followed him out to the main room where everyone was waiting, and Gabriel was in the process of trying to scoot himself into the chair, declining any offered help from anyone. It was painful to watch and Lexi wanted nothing more than to assist, but catching sight of her, Gabe shooed her away even before she got too close.

She knew this was important to him, to obtain a degree of independence. She wouldn't force help, but would be close in case he needed it.

"Well then, we'll just have to buy you new things.." She told Laz, leaning in to press a soft kiss against his lips. She would have to pick up extra nights at work once they returned to the city, but she was determined to help Laz out as much as she could.

Suddenly she was pulled from her thoughts when an injured Tiph came stumbling through Gabe' front door. She rushed to her friend's side, trying to check her over...

"Oh my God.. who did this to you?!"

Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:17 am

Tiphanny smiled at Lexi and walked into the living room with the others. eze spotted her and asked the same question as Lexi as he checked her over.

uh well...what ever is going on out there, shut the prison down, they all escaped and Spike payed me a visit, I was trying to help him, he got shot a few times and was pretty beat up. but he was so pissed he attacked me. It's nothing really. anyway I wanted to come back and let you all know that i'll be staying in the city. ut i'll keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Gabriel stubbornly managed to get himself into the chair, but not without aggravating his injuries which earned tones of winces and swears, which he tried to muffle for Isabella's sake. Suddenly Tiph came stumbling through his door, looking rough and after informing them of Spike's escape, seemed hell bent on staying behind....

..what the fuck!

"Are you crazy? Spike's a psycho and won't think twice about killin' you.." The thug tried to reason. They were on the same team, after all...

"Yer comin' with us... somethin's happenin'.. .we ain't leavin' you behind..."

Lexi gave a nod of agreement. "Gabe's right. We have to stick together.. and Spike's a Turk. Even if he wasn't a total psycho, he would kill you for being on the wrong team."
Back to top Go down
Tiphanny Jonnson

Tiphanny Jonnson

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 pm

well him and his friend are at my place right now, and I rather not leave them there by themselves.

But staying in the city did seem like a bad idea, and she would rather be with friends then stuck with Spike. So she finally gave a nod.

Can I go back home and pick up a few things first?, somethings I rather not have sold for drug money.

Mikko stood quietly behind Gabe and played with his hair as they spoke. seemed like this Spike guy was nothing but trouble.

I can go with her, make sure she's safe. Why don't you guys go on to the cabin, Eze can give me directions and Tiph and I will meet you there, I have to pick up my car anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:24 am

Gabriel did NOT like the idea of Tiphanny going back with Spike and his 'friend' there, and now it seemed Mikko was volunteering to go with her! He was cursing himself for being handicapped right now. This didn't settle well with him.. not at all.

"I wish you wouldn't, Tiph. Spike's killed women.. I don't want anything to happen to you." He admitted, sighing because he knew he wouldn't win this, and honestly, Tiph stood a better chance if Mikko accompanied her. At least Mikko was a trained ninja.

"He's dangerous, babe." He told Mikko, reaching to take her hand and giving it a squeeze. This was going to be a long and painful trip, and it would have been more tolerable if she was with him, and he realized that. She made a difference to him, but this was her decision and Tiph's safety was more important than his comfort..

"Jus'.. be careful.." He begged.

Knowing Gabriel inside and out, Lexi could see how difficult this was for Gabriel, and gave Tiph a look as if she was begging her to reconsider. It was just stuff, but a part of her understood. Who knew, maybe Mikko could keep their friend from becoming a sex doll...

"He's a rapist." She warned the two women. "It's too bad Ally already left. Spike is her brother... she has a way with him.." But as it was, no such luck. "We'll meet you at the cabin.." And she would offer to go along, but her being there would only make it worse since Spike had an infatuation with her. Besides, someone had to look after Gabe, even though Mama was more than qualified... "I wish you two weren't doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:31 pm

a rapist killer? Sounds like I need to put someone in the ground. we'll be super careful. he tries anything I'll break his spine.

Mikko leaned down and gave Gabe a kiss. She then looked at Bella and ruffled her hair.

I need you to do me a favor. I need you to watch your uncle and if you could, take care of little Chucky. think you can do that?

Bella nodded and scooped up the puppy. Yes! Promise!

With another kiss for Gabe, she got the directions and a map to the cabin then left with Tiph to get her things.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Gabriel sighed deeply as he watched Mikko and Tiph head out, worried about the two and hating the fact that there wasn't a damn thing he could do! Being handicapped sucked. He hated it. If this was permanent.. well, there was no way he could deal with the constant anxiety of being helpless while someone you cared about was in danger. This was cruel.

Lexi could see the internal struggle and slipped up behind him and ruffled his curly hair. "They'll be okay, Gabe. Mikko's a ninja, remember? And Spike's a pansy. They'll be fine." She reassured. She knew that completely putting his mind at ease would be impossible, but it did seem to help.

After the bags were loaded, into the back of her car, Lexi and Laz helped Eze with making Gabriel comfortable in the back of his van (with Mama, Isabella and the dogs to keep him company.) Once everyone was situated, Lexi tossed Laz the keys to her vehicle, and climbed into the passenger seat, dreading the long trip ahead. At least she would be in good company, and have a sexy shoulder to lean against.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm

Laz helped Get Gabe in the van with the help of Ezekiel. Both men tried to help as little as possible, not because they didn't want to help, of course they did! But they didn't want Gabe to feel compleatly helpless. Once Gabe was in along with everyone else Laz closed the back of the van and caught the keys that Lexi tossed him.

see you guys there. He said with a wave, course he would be following Eze so it wasn't like they were leaving each other.

He started the car up and put on some music. Then leaned over and gave Lexi a kiss on the cheek before they drove off.

Ezekiel made sure everyone was comfortable and then started the car. He waited for Laz to get ready then drove off with Laz behind him. It would be a long trip.

Bella had the puppy on her lap and sat beside Gabe. She was very worried for her uncle. more so that she seen him in the wheel chair and that he needed so much help. She was young, but even she knew that people in the wheel chairs were usually very sick. The little girl put her hand on Gabe's lap and looked up at him.

Is miss Mikko your girlfriend? are you going to marry her? what happen to your legs? will you always be in a wheel chair? I can help you! She added with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bromance [tag: Casey]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5