TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bromance [tag: Casey]

Go down 
+7
Ezekiel Blat
Gabriel Juvanni
Michelangelo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
April O'Neil
Casey Jones
Raphael Hamato
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:23 pm

...and Raphael wouldn't even have to guess who the Cat Mutant was. The circle of mutants was pretty small, and knowing Love's fondness for human flesh.. ugh. Disgusting.

"Not as crazy as you think.." The large Turtle replied, giving his friend a look of disgust. Obviously he didn't approve of the Cat's food preference, but they were working on that. At least having a run in with her, and kind of being on good terms at the moment would hopefully make her forthcoming with helpful information.

"I know Puss...maybe this will be easier than I thought...." But would she be so willing to rat out the person providing free meals? Only time would tell. "Guess we'll be payin' her a lil visit."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:26 pm

At this point Casey wasn't too surprise that Raph knew the cat in question. It seemed his friend had been making lots of new friends without him. And what did she mean by cleans up after him? Did she work for the bastard and cleaned his tools? Hide evidence?

I'm starting to question your choices in friends, Raph. Dragons, foot and some killer cat lady? Next yer going to tell me yer friends with a seven foot gator or something! One thing is for sure, I need to get April out the city. I don't like the fact that she's going to be out tonight. I'll hog tie her if I have to, but she's staying out in the cabin. So where is this cat of yours?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:30 pm

I really don't want you getting involved, Raph. I don't mean with the killer. I know you can handle yourself. But with this virus thing going on, who knows what effect it has on mutants. I would rather you and your family leave the city for a while too. The news said that it's spreading fast, but that outside govornment help has arrived. I'm sure they can handle everything. As for the killer guy and cat. Not much you can do about that.

He works for the Dragons and the foot. It's not like he would get any jail time. One foot member said he even has clients in the governers office. I don't want you biting off more then you can chew.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:11 pm

And suddenly it seemed as if Mikko gave a shit. Well, that was confusing. Not that Raphael completely bought it. He still felt used, like a toy. A piece of meat to satisfy her craving. She bailed when things became complicated, so obviously she had no feelings for him. And how could she? He was just a mutant. Yeah. That hurt. A lot.

"Like you care." He huffed before catching himself, knowing now wasn't the time to let emotions get in the way. But Raphael was usually driven by nothing but emotions so this would be difficult. "The Government ain't gonna do shit if they're payin' customers. And, this guy don't need jail time, he needs a body bag. He's killin' innocent people an'.. torturin'.." The thought of what was happening to some made his stomach turn. How could anyone be that fucked up??

"He don't deserve to breathe.." And Raphael could put an end to him. To spare anyone else from being cut up while still living, and delivered to be raped before they took their last breath. "I can take 'im out.. and the Cat, we have a deal. She'll see things my way, or else."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Mikko looked over at Casey and raised a finger to him. Excuse us for a moment, help yourself to more beer if you like. I need to have a very quick talk with Raph.

Casey just shrugged his shoulders and took her up on the offer of more beer.

Mikko took a hold of Raph's hand and pulled him away from his friend. Once they were out of ear shot she gave a large sigh and looked up at Raph.

I know you are hurt and angry and confused...I fucked up, Raph. I fucked up, but you have to know I didn't use you. My feelings for you were real. I like you. I still like you. I just...Fell in love you know. It's not your fault, it's not my fault. it just happens. And it's shitty I know. It sucks and I hurt you. And I'm angry at myself for that. I am. When I approched you that night, My feelings were real. sure being with a large mutant turtle was exciting! But I didn't do it for the novelty of being with you. I was, hell still am attracted to you.

It's very important that you understand I never meant to hurt you. I never once thought anything less of you. To me, you're not just some big mutant turtle. You are a man. an attractive man that I am proud to have had if only for a brife moment.

I care about you. I worry about you.

Mikko reached out and patted his arm.

Trust me, Raph. you'll find someone great. Beacuse you are a great guy and deserve someone just as great. now. about this killer guy. you are not a killer, Raph. I don't want you to do something that will make you hate yourself later.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Raphael was here for strictly business and nothing more, and certainly didn't expect Mikko to care enough to say anything about what happened between them, so when she pulled him aside he expected nothing but a private conversation about this killer guy.

Then it came. Her explanation of things. He listened quietly, so many times wanting to interject.. to throw something or cuss and scream because it.. hurt. His heart had felt something it had never experienced before and now there was a piercing pain that ripped through the fragile organ, the hurt digging into his very soul. Instead of reacting, he just listened, that pain reflected in his gaze even if he couldn't bring himself to meet hers. Maybe if he was a human male with experience and options and hope of future love, it wouldn't have been so crushing, but she was his one fleeting chance, the shooting star that failed him. Hot tears burned at the back of his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. She was probably expecting him to comment.. to say something, but what was the point? His feelings didn't mean shit. She was in love with 'that' guy.. and maybe it was for the best. That punk needed her. Raph knew from an early age that he was destined to be alone..

..this pain.. this torment was his punishment for thinking he could ever be anything more than a freak...

"Yeah. Whatever. It don't matter." He finally managed, a sniffle to keep the moisture from escaping his nostrils. He could have blamed it allergies but that would require more communication, and he couldn't trust his emotions because despite what he said.. it did matter... a lot.

"An'.. maybe I am a killer..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

It does matter, and yer not. Just be careful out there ok.

Mikko gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked back to Casey with him.

Don't get into too much trouble. i don't want to have to come and bail you guys out.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:00 am

Casey was starting to get bored. So when they finally came back to the kitchen he was ready to go.

Are we ready to head out? I need some action!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:58 pm

((Continued from Helping Strays))

After waving to the group, Ally headed out with her new favorite person.. er.. Reptile and took to the sewers, her hand finding his and fingers entwining with his as they walked through the darkness. Normally such conditions would make her uneasy but she had this amazing guy at her side, and the chatter between them made her oblivious to what would normally be less than desirable surroundings...

Soon they were on street level and the pair kept to the shadows for obvious reasons. Ally made a mental note to see if Gabe had some oversized clothes that would fit mikey.She led them to the apartment, her fingers still entwined with his, her free knuckled knocking loudly against the old wood.

"I'm sure they're home.. I mean, it's not like Gabriel can really go anywhere.." And she wasn't expecting for anyone other than Mikko and Gabe to be there. She had no idea that Mikey's rogue brother was currently inside, and a small reunion was about to take place..

"Anyone home?? I'm freezing my tits off out here!!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Mikko heard the knocking and peeked out of the kitchen. Hearing that it was just Ally she hurried up and opened the door. And there in front of her stood Ally and another turtle.

Hey! Now It's a party. Come in. Ally, why don't you have a key? Anyway! Raph and Casey are in the kitchen, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:47 am

Mikey could hardly believe -

But after a few initial awkward moments as they left the hidden Den of a giant talk bipedal walking gator man

- there seemed to be a moment of laughter at a lame attempt of Mikey's to break the ice with the a flirtatious joke and getting it soooooo messed up in his tongue tied state they both snorted with laughter, she took his hand in the dark of the tunnels, a gesture Mikey eagerly reciprocated even as they passed brightly lite gratings he had to glance down to make sure he was not imagining the soft small warm human hand nestled against and inside his much larger hand.

And at her - hungrily drinking in her laughter all lame jokes or stories of brothers retaliation to pranks he pulled on them and when she shared some of her own stories!

The trip may have taken time to to a first timer on his first date it was too quick to ask her all the questions he found listing themselves in his brain. What was her favorite this or that or, music, movies - color?!

He waited nervously for some on to let them in - and a pretty woman a bit older than Ally answered the door and even with the scent of Ally clouding his mind, thoughts and excitement of their first hours together, the success of finding Love a home...

His eyes widened. "Raph's here?"

And screw being a ninja,

And with an excited squeal (yes girly squeal) he gently grabbed Ally up in a sort of bear hug as he takes the invite to go in - snogged her lips in a brief happy kiss stepping into the apartment past the other lady, "Raph's here! - oooh AngelCake your like made me the luckiest mutant turtle! first date and my missing brother all in one night!" He put Ally back down.

And (reeling a little from the flavor of her that lingered on his lips) he was off - searching - looking...

And finding!

"RAPHIE!" He yells in joy, and before his bigger brother could even think of dodging him Mikey sprinted at him and launched himself into a superman style tackle glomp - Raph was going down in the ultimate brotherly love hug!
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Mikko could act like she cared but it certainly didn't feel like it. And.. bail them out?! Of course he had saved her ass back at the tower so maybe she felt that she owed him, at least for that. But otherwise, would she bother? Whatever. Too much to think about and with Casey's eagerness to leave, he gave a nod at his friend and headed towards the window...

The large Turtle wouldn't make it far before he heard something-- or someone rushing at him and he shifted just in time to be plowed into by a flash of green and orange! In a split second he was on the ground with a very enthusiastic brother on top of him..

"Mikey!" He huffed, but the initial irritation of being bulldozed to the ground gave way to something else. It had been days since he had seen his little brother, and Raph still wasn't so sure that he could ever go back home.. so why did having Mike so close hurt so damn much now? Why did he feel so relieved and happy if he could just walk away? Maybe he couldn't. Maybe he had been fooling himself to think it was ever possible. Still, it made him feel like no less of a failure so this brief moment of comfort was welcoming...

His gaze met his little brother's, briefly remembering how angry Mike had been the last time he'd seen him. Funny how his little brother's reaction stung almost as badly as Leo's words. It was a relief that Mike had seemed to forgive, because that's what he did...

After a moment, Raph's big arms slipped around his brother, returning the hug. Through his emotions, it took a moment to find his voice but he finally managed, low tone conveying his sincerity.. "Missed you too, bro."

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Already the short amount of time spent with Mikey was waaay better than the sum of all of her dates before this moment! This guy was the real deal and she felt excited that he seemed equally as interested and enthusiastic about her.

Once inside the apartment she flashed Mikko a grin and shrugged her shoulders. "Um, because no one has made me a key yet?" Not that it mattered, they would all be heading to the farm soon. That is, if she was invited.. and even so, would she go now? When she had so much going on back here? She has just met an awesome guy, going away could put a damper on things. And what about her brother? Who would visit him if she was gone? Nobody.

...yeah.. maybe she would be staying behind, after all.

Giggling at Mikey's excitement, Ally followed to the kitchen but hung back just inside the door frame, giving the two their much needed moment. Honestly the sight made her a little teary eyes, even if she didn't know the full story behind why Raph had gone AWOL. The Beastie Turtle seemed to have a lot of inner demons, but right now, he had a reason to smile.. the same reason she had to smile.. so sweet!

Smiling fondly, Ally flashed a grin at Mikko. "I have a hawt date tonight!"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:17 pm

A date? With the turtle man? Mikko asked as she watched the two brothers. I wish you luck.

she ducked out to go check on Gabe. She stepped over the sleeping dogs and went to the couch. everything seemed fine. luckily the noise hadn't woken him up.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:30 am

Very enthusiastic!

And in that moment Mikey did not care they had an audience.

Not that he ever cared - he had always worn his emotions openly. Maybe it was part of his personality but even what he was feeling seemed to express itself loud and deeply. And he gave a watery chuckle at Raph's rather grumpy huff of his name, half smothered because for several long moments nose ridge buried against a shoulder taking in his brothers familiar scent that had been missing for most the part around their home - bottom end stuck up comically - tail wagging away. Happy Happy churrs rattling in his throat.

Finally lifting his watery blue gaze to his brothers and grinning like a fool, there was none of the anger that had uncharacteristically sparked inside him when they had last seen Raph. Just relief at seeing Raph in one piece - and Mikey noted had the familiar scents of April lingering on him, faint though, but it must mean Raph had been staying with her!

Splinter had not told them much other than when they were ready they would find their brother and makes things right. And that Raph had gotten his birthday gifts.

Then his brother hugged him back and Mikey tightened his own hold (such an embrace would surely crush a frail human) and thumped his brothers shell in a 'manly' sort of way, "I'm sorry... for - for everything..."
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 12:07 am

For a moment, Raphael didn't trust his voice. Too choked up with emotions and reliving that night in his head and how he had let everyone down, and just walked away. His own watery eyes hidden behind tightly closed eyelids.. for now, the embrace lingering until his lil' bro finally spoke, apologizing...

"Maybe...you were right.." He managed, tone uncharacteristically low and laden with the apology that was about to come. "I'm.. sorry, Mikey..for lettin' you down...for... walkin' away..." But that's what he did. He hurt everyone and failing them and losing everyone he loved was his ultimate fear. Still, he knew he loved them too much to completely push them out...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:15 am

Mikey shook his head violently, entirely using the motion to nuzzle also, sniffling so he was not leaving a trail of snot in place, though he would just use his bandana tail to clean it if he did, "No... don't you dare - bro..." He warns soppily, even with a low almost growl - almost cause his voice was just as croaky with emotion. "your not solely to blame Raph... not this time..." He takes a deep breath to calm himself before continuing. "Leo, Don and I should never have gone behind your back - that was pretty shitty of us, past mistakes or not... Dad was right, you were only watching our shells.." and he chuckles a little amongst a little more sniffling, "as always," unawares he'd just confirmed as Splinter had some days previously Raphael was their team protector -

Usually bro hugs ended by now - usually one or both would do some shell thumping and let go and maybe playfully punch at the others shoulders or shift the hug into a head lock and noogie noogie noogie..

And Mikey did not care which ending it was, he was happy to hug as long as Raph was and he spied Ally in the midst of his head movements and flashed her a watery grin and wink mouthing 'thanks' as she waits so patiently and quietly giving him this time with his rogue brother.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Indeed. Normally Raphael would have ended this display of affection by now, but four days felt like an eternity when they were spent worrying that he may never get a chance to set things right, and fearing that his brothers would never understand his true intentions. But.. it seemed Mikey got it, and it was a huge weight off his chest to hear his little brother confirm it. He knew that Raph had acted with the best intentions. Unfortunately had been misunderstood and things got out of hand.

Sometimes Mikey could be wise beyond his years, which made Raph chuckle inwardly. The less mature, but he 'got it'. Indeed, they were all to blame but he was willing to forgive since Mike seemed just as eager to do so. A quietness settled with nothing but sniffles and watery gazes to fill the space and finally a shaky grin stretched across Raph's scarred lips..

"Love you, bro.." And it didn't matter that they had an audience and honestly Raphael didn't notice at the moment. All that mattered was Mikey was here, safe, and forgave him.

Not to let the mushfest linger for too long, Raph gently grabbed his lil bro in a headlock and gently noogied, their emotions making them vulnerable and more fragile.. as if being too rough, like usual, would bruise them both. "Knucklehead." The insult brimmed with fondness, because BigRed couldn't be happier to claim this 'knucklehead' as his baby brother.

Finally, a palm moved up to wipe at his tears, slightly embarrassed now that he realized that they had an audience..

"Pretty Blonde.." He complimented, giving a head nod in Ally's direction. He had seen the girl before, but didn't get an introduction. "Gotta date, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:46 pm

"Heh, thanks!" Ally chirped when Mikko wished her luck. She was too excited to even consider that the woman probably meant 'good luck sleeping with him without dying!' She continued to watch the brotherly display, more than willing to give Mikey all the time he needed with his Rogue brother. It was touching and sweet and earned a few tears of her own, even though she didn't know of the issues that had torn the family apart. It was just sweet seeing such love being displayed between siblings.

It made her miss her own brother even more, and how she wished she could hug him and even give him a good ol sibling noogie, but glass usually separated them. She would have to visit tomorrow night and beg the guards to let her have contact. Perhaps Spike was a killer, but Ally knew he would never hurt her. Even though he displayed tough love sometimes, he had always had her back.

Raph's compliment earned a cute smile, then her attention turned towards the couch when she heard a quiet groan, and watched as Gabriel's eyes slowly fluttered open. Poor guy. He looked extremely painful...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 am

Mikey had nuzzled the closest shoulder, almost feeling the weight coming off them. And he felt bad he had not simply ignored all they had to do at home preparing and searching for Love's new home and gone looking for Raph and said all this days ago.

And he let the guilt take him for a few moments in the quiet sniffling - not caring his bandana got wet with the water of emotions. "Love you too Raphie." Usually that was a sentiment only allowed to be used by April or Angel - and the brothers if terribly sick. And moments like this between them.

He was not going to reassure Raph of their other brothers love, as he felt he should for a moment, because that was followed by the sense that it would be better if those moments came about on their own like theirs had and let each make their own apologies like he had.

And reciprocating the tender noogying in the typical fashion of trying to wriggle free and swatting at the knuckling kunckles with a returned fond insult of "Hothead." - equally as gentle himself feeling as though he had no shell right now and even a light tickle might leave a mark and knowing his brother felt the same vulnerability.

He left his tears where they were, though he did wipe a hand over his snout to brush away that runny nostril tears his eyes big blue and round and still wet following Raph's towards Ally and a grin of his own returning to his face, "She is a hotty huh?" He was first at little smug chuckling at Ally's little grin their way. "her names Ally." He introduced - his smug grin becoming nervous for a moment, "Yeah a date... my first real date... outside my dreams. I'm elated and excited, nervous and or gassy." He admits in a whisper to his brother. And just as he was about to ask Ally to come meet Raphael her attention was drawn and not sure what it might be he calls out in a low tone to draw it back to them. "Everything alright Ally?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 10:15 am

Mikko laid a hand on Gabe's cheek and rubbed it with hr thumb. Do you need more pain meds, babe? She asked as she reached for her bag of goodies.

Later I'm going to have to check those bandages. Maybe change them out.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jones
Canon
Casey Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 pm

This is sweet and all, but I think it's time we head out. Got asses to kick and all.

It was good to see the brothers getting along again. But Casey was ready to head out. to beat someone up! Bat to the head!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:47 pm

Still under the pull of sleep and the pain, it took Gabe a moment to remember where he was and what had happened, then he wanted to forget it all again. He tried to shift onto his side but the action caused overwhelming pain throughout his body, as if his back was being ripped apart again and organs being sliced open.

"..yeah." He answered through a wince, trying to get comfortable once again. He could hear the others in the kitchen and figured his brother had returned...

"Eze here?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Mikko grabbed her bag and pulled out one of the stronger pain meds. She put two in her hand and handed them to him. Then grabbed the glass of water from the coffee table and helped him down the pills.

No he's not back yet. The turtles came by, wanting to know about the guy chopping people up. They're about to leave. would you be more comfortable in your bed?

She figured with three strong guys in the house it wouldn't be an issue to get Gabe from the couch to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Hearing that his lil bro was gassy was enough encouragement and bravery to nudge the older brother to release his hold, but gently and slowly because the overwhelming absence was still felt and painful. He chuckled quietly, giving his little brother another gentle noogie as he leaned in to whisper, "Jus' make sure she ain't standin' down wind if you let one rip. I'm sure girls can't take it like we can." The big brother winked.

Hearing Casey voice his impatience earned a massive eye roll. Sure, Raph was eager to get to the bottom the organ snatching case, too.. but family came first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bromance [tag: Casey]   Bromance [tag: Casey] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bromance [tag: Casey]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next