TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Loventrice Dixon

Loventrice Dixon

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:40 pm

After Love finished helping April. She made her way back over to the lair's door. It seemed real quiet out there. Too quiet. Like the quiet before the storm. It made all her hairs stand on end. After staring at the door for a bit and listening, she moved away and sat on the couch.

It seemed like now was just a waiting game. That drove her crazy! She was so thankful to be somewhere safe, but she also felt a bit caged in.

ugh! I need to do something! I've never been this still during a natural disaster before! I wanna help. I wanna...I don't know. something!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Seeing his chance he moved in. With the help of the larger turtle and the human foot ninja, he was sure Don and himself could help take out the horde. And it would be good to gather more allies.

Don, go see if the people that ran to that building are alright and didn't get bit.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Mikey had been unusually quiet during his... assistance. Which was odd to say the least, but Raph wouldn't question it. It was embarrassing enough. At Angel's question, he only gave a slight nod, trying not to put too much weight on his brother, still aware of his size and hating the fact that he needed any form of help.....

"Yeah... whatever.." Because he felt humiliated and defeated and just wanted a place to crash, and this fucking trek back home was taking forever!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Relieved that Laz finally gave in, Lexi took the sword, feeling its massive weight in her small hands. It would take some getting used to, but fortunately she had always been a fast learner. Throwing the strap of the sheath around her shoulder, she followed closely behind him, sword in hand and at the ready, just in case they encountered any of those things on their trip up...

A million thoughts were coursing through her mind. Were the others okay? How did this all start? Then, a booming sound somewhere up above met her ears and she gave Laz a worried look. She had no way of knowing that it was actually Shredder escaping from his confines, but whatever it was... it couldn't be good.

"What do you think that was?"
Back to top Go down
Slash
Canon
Slash

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:44 am

Finding a random hydrant and yanking that free of the ground clearing some more of the dead Slash was careful to keep eyes on those moving around him - taken aback by the appearance of the two smaller male turtles, but glad for the assistance...

Or the assistance he was providing the blue clad turtle youth by beating back at the straggling horde he'd not managed to previously stomp and smush and batter with the car. He hears the command and adds to it. "and be quick." he grunts.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:53 am

A light almost silent chuckle and Mikey shifts as they trek, they were not far off now, "don't you know it girl, always got my shell." and maybe he could so play up the situation and get some feminine fawning once back in the lair?

April snugs? Oh yeah, maybe even angel would drop the gruff and give him some love? Oooor the underworld girl whom was mostly quiet trekking behind them.

Whatever he would playfully suggest to Raph to likewise ham up the sitch, and usually he might have, none of them had even been above a bit of 'milking' when it came to scoring a little extra TLC ... From April.

Now there was more females about!

But he also knew right now probably not the best time for more jokes, his bro was so not in the mood by the sound of that response. So he just gives Angel his best woe be gone look and totally acts the Part of being assisted by his bigger brother whilst in reality playing his brothers aid.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:10 pm

"dawww." so low and soft she doubted any would hear her,she was doing her darnedest to move silently behind them thinking about what Nagel said and noting as she moved the way the suit indeed seemed to melt into the darkness in some tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 12:24 pm

Angel did not take the response hard, she probably would have answered much the same way, and even more warpishly as she was not big enough to make getting help from Mikey look the other way around!

And a snort amused raise of eyebrows at Mikey, but a nod. "of course, would never doubt it." she responds nodding to the brothers and glancing behind them to ensure Alyss, so quiet and small was following and Erica too.

The girls were still there, Erica bringing up the rear, maybe a bit out of respect of the familial ties of Mikey and Raph and herself considering with them there was not a great lot of space for the little blond wisp of a tween and teen brunette to join them. Maybe to safe guard the youngest amongst them.

Which ever Angel was just please they were there.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Rocksteady

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 10:22 am

The end of the world!

Zombie apopcalypse!

Humans freaking the heck out!!

For a sadistic mutant rhino with hide far too tough for these undead humans to bite through with their flat mammal teeth and no hope of even scratching with those purely symbolic nails is was a blast he and Bebe charged with clearing the back alleges around the head quarters of these freaks so the areas can be blocked off were thoroughly enjoying the task as it meant crushing as many of these things as possible!!

"forty five! Six! Se-" he counted obnoxiously loud as he slammed the stumbling, staggering masses aside.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Lighting a cigar Hank took a deep draft.

With Baxter in custody of Bishop now and Project Pheonix though still considered MIA with Status unknown so far but the lab where he had originall been temporarily housed in this city confirmed destroyed at the very least they had accomplished most of their missions set out.

The tall leading spectra of the ghost unit had left the last of the disposal of the dead to this sights huge basement furnaces and retreated to a balcony for the moment to check in phone once more contemplating trying his daughters number, his mother n laws again and also because he was fairly certain the main man himself will be around to discuss what the plans where for Baxter now they had him, for hunting Aproject Pheonix. For operations to clean up this rapidly spreading mass infection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18