TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]

Go down 
+28
Oroku Saki
Slash
Leonardo Hamato
Tara-Lee Stone
Master Splinter
Alysson Wittmann
Hank Martins
Ally Black
Timothy Black
TigerClaw
James Andreas
Tiphanny Jonnson
Hunter Mason
Oroku Karai
Baxter Stockman
Casey Jones
Donatello Hamato
Lazarus King
Loventrice Dixon
Ezekiel Blat
Mikko McKinnon
Gabriel Juvanni
April O'Neil
Angel Bridge
Erica Martins
Leatherhead
Melissa Andreas
Agent John Bishop
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 am

Hearing Leo Angel looked over. "You should take some back up Chief-" The nickname April usually bestowed upon Leonardo, she sometimes called him that too. "Just encase, it's crazy up there. I'll go." She adds.

She was actually feeling bad she had not insisted she go with Erica when the girl had headed off to find Raph and help him.

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:02 am

But Spike wouldn't shut up. No matter how much his friends told him to be quiet. The moans of the undead could be heard in the distance. Mikko marched up to the spiked head man and threw a punch at his face, knocking him back into the car. She then shut the door on him. It would give them a little time to figure out what to do until he woke up from the hit.

Friends of yours? She asked Gabe.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:47 am

It was taking too long. Much too long. Everyone seemed antsy, and Leo finally had enough. When he said he was going out there, Don hesitated. On one hand he really wanted to make sure everything was going according to plan. Don was also very tired of waiting. When Angel spoke up about going with Leo, Don let out an exasperated sigh. If it was from frustration about not knowing or not going, Don wasn't sure. He was just glad someone was finally doing something.

"Just be careful -- okay, guys?"
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:22 am

Mikey dithered on the spot - looking to Master Splinter, and Leo, and Donnie. Grinning at Angel.

"Should be one of us bros too -" He pips up shifting from foot to foot antsy and anxious. The impatience Leonardo had now communicating itself about them all.

Well at least him and Don no doubt, and Master Splinter to. Probably Casey and April too. He heard the phone beep in Leo's hands - half an hour earlier than usual for Erica's updates.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:27 am

Leo really didn't want anyone to go with him, but having some back up might be good. Though Mike was never good at being quiet. However, he did play a lot of zombie games so maybe he would be useful.

He nodded at both of them and was getting ready to leave when he got another text. He looked at his phone and sighed in worry.

Erica says they had to leave where they were. They are headed to the sewers, Raph is doing better. We should go anyway and meet up with them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Juvanni
Purple Dragons
Gabriel Juvanni

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:24 am

Gabriel did his best to keep up but yeah, jumping on cars was out of the question. Just when they had their sight set on a place to raid, a car spun out of control nearby and just as luck would have it, Spike and company piled out. It was a relief that Tiph was safe and Ally, tough the blonde seemed a bit dazed.. but why did Spike survive?! Then he started spouting off and Mikko knocked his lights out which earned a chuckle from Gabe...

"Nah, that ain't my friend..." he said, gesturing to Spike. "But the girls are.."

Back to top Go down
Agent John Bishop
Canon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:55 pm

It had been a long while since he had heard anything from one of his top henchmen. Hank was one of the finest soldiers he had ever seen. Though nowhere near Bishop's level of intelligence and cunning, Hank could be considered a deadly adversary nonetheless. Perhaps one of the most complex men he had ever had the pleasure of working with. It wasn't something Bishop said lightly either. The agent glanced down at his silver Rolex and narrowed his eyes.

This was becoming tedious. Bishop didn't like tedious.

Project: Phoenix was supposed to be his property. In time, the rare specimen would be. Bishop couldn't help but recall how the turtles' DNA had actually helped in the creation of such an exceptional being. None of them were aware of its true power. Bishop was. Oh, he knew very well. Phoenix wasn't meant to be exposed to this world just yet. He needed to locate the specimen as soon as possible. If nothing else, he secretly hoped his top soldier would've found the child.

Just then, his cell phone began ringing. He gave it a moment. With a cynical smirk, Agent Bishop finally answered. "I've been waiting for you to call. Tell me... What do you have for me?", his dark tone addressed Hank with a small hint of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:15 am

The wreck had caused Ally's head to hit against the window, leaving her dazed but fortunately alive. She staggered out of the car, losing her stomach's contents just as Mikko and Gabe showed up. And naturally Spike had to pop off which caused him to be physically popped in return.

Eyes growing wide in horror, she staggered forward... "Please..please don't kill my brother..." Because if Gabe said too much, about how he and Spike had this blood feud, she was almost certain the girl he was with would end him....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:36 am

It seemed the plan was in motion. The girls both understood what they needed to do. Great. Hopefully no one got cold feet when the time came to jump. Sparing one last glance at the two, he disappeared out the window, the drop nothing he wasn't used to. In fact, it was a very small drop for him, but he understood how frightening it must be to both of the girls. Now at the bottom, he peered up, not wanting to call out to them because those Biters could be just dormant and waiting... a small noise could trigger them. Despite his enormous size, he had landed silently.....

Arms outstretched, waiting for Alys to make her move...

Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:57 am

"We have Baxter sir and though we have yet to locate Project Phoenix I am confident once we unload the scientist we will be able to move more freely in this mess and locate the target clearing as much of this mess as we go as we can."

Hank did not waste a lot of time on preliminaries or pleasantries whilst speaking to Bishop. He gave him the situational here and now straight up.

"I don't see the subject getting too far safely in this chaos - we will bring Baxter to you first and then return to the last point we believe he has been near or close to and start our search."

This was why they were an effective unit.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:32 pm

Without a moments hesitation, Alyss leapt out of the window. It was a bit of a large drop, however she didn't find it terribly frightening. Heights had never really bothered her. Besides, the sooner she was out of there the better.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Her own stomach lurched as Alyss moved to the window so fearlessly - but she decided not to stand there counting away twenty missispi's to give Raphael enough time to have caught Alyss and put her safely down - or miss..

Not that she though he would - but her imagination thanks to fear of heights was giving her the worst case scenario -

She shook it away and looked at the pile of bedding and clothing she had pulled out early onto the bed... the pretty ornate old fashion lamp... it had gasoline in it. Erica opened the top and tipped it onto the pile of bedding then fumbled in her bag for the lighter - the banging on the door growing louder.

The dresser shifting a bit...

grabbing a rag off the bed and moving to the window forcing herself not to look out Erica lite the rag up and climbed mostly out of the window balancing on the narrow ledge, tossing the flaming cloth back tot he bed and bringing the window down closed as far as she could...

Then forcing herself to between the drop below was nothing, and closing her eyes she let herself fall back ...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:25 am

Not going to kill him, I just needed him to shut up. Miko told the girl.

Tiph ran to Gabe and threw her arms around his neck, thankful that he was alright. And the driver, Jack started taking the guns from the trunk.

They would need them. The crash alerted a horde that was coming their way.
Back to top Go down
Agent John Bishop
Canon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Bishop didn't change his expression for a second. He was known for being cold, calculated and without much of a heart. That little bastard mutant was still running around somewhere... But at least they had Stockman. "Very well. I suppose the toddler is... Lost and scared. Probably frightened to death", the agent remarked with no remorse.

It had to be out there somewhere. Bishop considered Phoenix his own but he did not treat it as such. In fact, he was damn well ashamed of it. So much power in such an undeserving carcass. Perhaps he would have to break it open like an oyster and reclaim the powers in a more aggressive manner.

After a brief moment, Bishop continued. "Once the good doctor is in my proximity, take your team and move out to locate the infant mutant. This is one target we cannot afford to lose. If it were to wind up in enemy hands... I'll triple your promised pay for this one", the agent seethed as he grit his pearly white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Master Splinter
Canon
Master Splinter

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Master sighed in frustration himself, both the situation and his eldest sons eagerness, [color=#663300]"if you's must I would take both your remaining brothers. Mr Casey Jones and I will be more than capable of holding the forte here, perhaps use this to close off all out lying lair entry points aside from one Donatello."

"On the way home of course after retrieving Raphael and his human companions."

Of course be because that was most important right now.
Back to top Go down
http://maskedmayhem.lefora.com
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:51 pm

No one seemed to be moving away from the large group of zombies that was coming at them. So Mikko took matters into her own hands.

You guys head to that shop, I'll meet you there.

she put on a pair of ear plugs that connected to her small ipod. Soon Eminem could be heard blaring from her ears. She took the sword back from Gabe and just as one of the zombies came at them at a run, Mikko ran towards the horde intending to take them all out.
Back to top Go down
Erica Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 2:32 am

Raphael: Raphael was expecting hesitation from Alys, but the young girl proved how fearless she was when she took that leap, trusting him to catch her. And he did so with the greatest of easy, giving her a half-smile for her bravery as he stood her on her feet, keeping her close at his side so he could keep an eye on her. Now it was Erica's turn, and seconds turned into a minute.. and then two... Worry was quickly settling in. Did the horde get her? Surely not. There was no sound to indicate such a fate, even if his hearing was still faulty... he would still be able to hear screaming if that was the case. He couldn't call up to her, because surely that would attract any undead in the area. He would just have to wait, and trust that she would make the jump soon. Smoke suddenly appeared, indicating what had taken her so long, and then she was visible at the window. Hesitant and understandably scared, but Raph gave her a reassuring look. And finally, the moment came and he caught her, relieved that they could now vacate this location... "Told ya I'd catch you.." A small hint of a grin etched across his features as he held her, then suddenly remembered that she was in his arms longer than necessary, momentarily lost in her eyes. Damn! Blushing profusely, he placed her on her feet and shifted to lead the way out of the location, weapons at the ready as he kept them safely behind him....

Erica: she had not opened her eyes for a few moments her breaths the harsh deep breaths of fear... Entirety of her shaking and again finding herself wishing to be held just a few seconds whilst fear was silenced, and she did not know if Raph knew it but he seemed to hesitate a bit before placing her on her feet, she had tried to grin back but theirs effort had a definite chatter of frit to her teeth.. And her steps were shaky, uncoordinated - "Raph... alysss..." her voice rasped with breaths she was finally getting under control. "the storm drain..." she points to the double grating if they could get down there... And they may have little other choice the dead end alley only opens on the other end to a street that may be full of those things.

Alysson: The jump itself wasn't scary. In fact, she found it kind of fun. It was once she was on the ground that she became afraid again. She'd already been out here and seen the gory violence caused by those things. She'd nearly gotten killed out here before hiding out in the apartment. She hoped that Raph and Erica knew how to safely get outta here. She remained close beside Raph, glancing towards the storm drain that Erica had pointed to.

Raphael: Still struggling to compose himself, Raphael hoped to God that his blushing had gone unnoticed. Not that it mattered. It was the end of the world, no one cared about anything else. Besides, he was a friggin' mutant Turtle and she was a beautiful young lady that could have anyone.. still living.. that she wanted. Giving a nod, he headed to the storm drain and hooked his fingers into the grate and slid it over, them motioned Erica over to listen for anything that may be lurking below. His hearing was returning, but he still didn't trust it completely...

Erica: Nodding and patting Alyss shoulder moved to kneel, butt in the air sniff,listening for sounds, smells that were not the normal for down here... Anything... And not hearing nothing or smelling anything more gross than stagnant water she kneels back and motions for her companions. "the drop is small this time Alyss, I'll go down and help you -" gives Raph a thumbs up encase his returning hearing missed that.

~Tracking~

Leonardo: With his small followers in tow, Leo lead the group out the lair and into the tunnels of the damp sewers. Using the tracking beep from Raph's cell, he was able to lead them close to the location Raph and his humans were. "They should be right above us."

Donatello: Don was able to go after all. He was sure Splinter would want him to stay there and keep up the security on the lair to make sure those...things didn't get in. And Don was still torn on what to do. He wanted to make sure the lair was secure before he went anywhere, so he did just that. Then he headed out with his family. He was worried about Raph and Erica. He didn't know anything about their young companion though. Don followed the signal on the tracker and found out the signal was getting stronger. "Not much further, guys," he told them as they continued heading in Raph's direction.

~Dropping in~

Raphael Catching the thumbs up, it seemed like the coast was clear so Raph offered Erica a hand to assist lowering her down. First Erica, then Alys...

Erica Erica had not expected the hand down by gratefully accepted lightly landing on the ground below and stepping aside a little to catch the child as she was lower down after her. Unawares their trio was about to expand some.

~Still a Cummin!~

Mikey: Had surprisingly been able to keep quiet as he follows his brothers along - despite the incessant burning need to chatter with Angel whom sort of hung back with him following Don and Leo a pace or two behind them.

Angel: Amazed Mikey managed to not make a great deal of noise Angel stepped up a pace when Donnie said they were nearing the place. And worried internally how RedT and the girl were, hoping there was a not a mass of those
Back to top Go down
Tara-Lee Stone

Tara-Lee Stone

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 12:56 am

She didn't know where she was heading but Tara stayed in a corner hiding and praying no zombies found her, until she decided to go top side and possibly help others who needed it. Finding a sewer plate and came back outside. To find herself a couple of zombies who noticed her and came her way, making her use her power's on them.

She rushed out of the there...wondering if any human's were alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
Oroku Saki

Oroku Saki

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:14 am

He had thought it had been a head cold. He had been scratched by some one infected. But it had been the early stages of the outbreak and he thought little of it - he was the master ninja!

Something to nap over and it would pass.

This did not happen.

There was a rush of blurred images. The terrible sensation of cold, stiffening. The terrifying realisation he was dying! Expecting it to be over. Being in cold limbo and what he though had been an attack on Karai.

He lifted his hands to his eyes, quietly contemplating what he was now.

No longer living.

He could sense like a snake the heat of warm delicious bodies beyond the locked door.
Back to top Go down
TigerClaw
Canon
TigerClaw

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:22 am

He'd found a corner to lick his wounds -

Fucking turtle! He would make that boy pay dearly for this! Singed furr stunk, ears ringing! He'd just landed a little less gracefully than usual for felines and staggered regaining his awkward balance just as a blond gal rushed our of the sewers, he stares.
Back to top Go down
Hank Martins

Hank Martins

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 3:10 am

Agent John Bishop wrote:
Bishop didn't change his expression for a second. He was known for being cold, calculated and without much of a heart. That little bastard mutant was still running around somewhere... But at least they had Stockman. "Very well. I suppose the toddler is... Lost and scared. Probably frightened to death", the agent remarked with no remorse.

It had to be out there somewhere. Bishop considered Phoenix his own but he did not treat it as such. In fact, he was damn well ashamed of it. So much power in such an undeserving carcass. Perhaps he would have to break it open like an oyster and reclaim the powers in a more aggressive manner.

After a brief moment, Bishop continued. "Once the good doctor is in my proximity, take your team and move out to locate the infant mutant. This is one target we cannot afford to lose. If it were to wind up in enemy hands... I'll triple your promised pay for this one", the agent seethed as he grit his pearly white teeth.

Hank could almost hear the man, if he could called Bishop that, gritting his teeth. "We'll find him sir. No matter how long it takes in this mess." He assures. Not commenting on the payment idea - would it be a needed thing with what was going on? how far had this contagion spread? How fast would it spread?

No matter as things stood for now the Ghosts would do their job. See Baxter to Bishop and then resume the hunt for the lost mutant teen. He made no mention of his desire to find his daughter, his mother in law... to answer whether or not both women were still alive and if so where... if not... his heart and guts twisted. But he would not say this out loud merely waiting on the line for any further commands and when non came he said. "We will be approaching in five." and hanging up the call.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:50 am

Leo climbed out the sewer and looked around before telling the others the cost was clear. It didn't take long at all to spot Raph and he hurried over to them.

You guys ok? He asked in a low voice.

In the distance he could hear the moaning of the undead and then another voice, a female yelling at someone to run and hide in a shop.

Sounds like someone needs help. Raph you get the girls to the lair, Mike, Don and I will go see what's up.
Back to top Go down
Angel Bridge

Angel Bridge

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:05 am

Angel raised her eyebrows - Raph and his companions as they approached in the darkness of the sewers had been coming down to their level, first the familiar form of Erica being lowered down -

So she was not sure why Leo went up to Raphael's level but... whatever she smiles seeing Raph. "Come on down." She adds to the little blond girl reaching up for her when Redt passed her down. "Us gals huh?" She asks Leo.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

Mikey grins at the girls, - "wow check out the underworld get up..." He chuckles on approach noting the skin tight attire of the older girl that had dropped down into the storm drain opening from above.

He waves up at Raph and the smaller younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:06 am

Like everyone else, Don wondered why Leo headed topside -- unless there were more people in trouble. But Don wanted to stay down here and help these girls to safety. He smiled at all the females until one caught his undivided attention right now.

"Wow...!" He hadn't even thought he said that out loud but he did. This one girl was a complete knockout! And even more after seeing her attire - a very skin-tight suit that showed off all her curves. She. Was. Gorgeous!

Finally gathering the courage to stay something, Don headed over to her, waving. "Hi. Uh...Erica, right?" He really hoped this was the girl he spoke to on the phone. Otherwise he would just feel completely silly and embarrassed to the max.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]   I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Zombie [Tag: Everyone]
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next