TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] Empty
PostSubject: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Date: Nov. 5th
Time: 1:00 AM

( Continued from: Bromance)

Luckily Ally and Mikey had just missed Tiph's grand entrance, otherwise it could have changed the whole course of her night if she had known her brother was free. But as it was, her entire focus was on this incredible Reptile she had been lucky enough to meet. Her Knight in turtle armor. Seriously, this lil mutant had done the impossible and swept her off her feet! Now she wanted to hear all about him. She had to know him!

Ducking into a dark alley to keep passerbys from catching a glimpse of her partner, she smiled up at Mike. "A human friend, huh?  I can't wait to meet him.. or her!" Yeeeah. It had to be a guy, right? Because any girl with good judgment would have snatched this little booger up for themselves and he would be off the market. Mike was a good catch.. any fool could see that.

"So, lead the way Handsome." The little blonde flashed him one of her flirty winks, her hand sliding down his arm and fingers lightly caressing his palms before becoming entwined with his.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Okay so maybe he was taking a circuitous route to April's apartment!

So the walk was longer!

Both because he felt he should try to be somewhat stealthy this time! And not easily give away the location of his friends home even if he wished to do so one day with Ally... Errrr night. But for tonight no, he'll lead her through the labyrinthine streets of New Y keeping to the shadows and around to the alley beside the Second Time Round so his date would not yet see the sign and be able to track the location.

Annnnnnd it was even more awesome that it gave them even more time together!

He grins at her though in the gloom of the alley they ducked into now she would probably not see the blush that again (again!) erupted all over his cheeks as her so soft playful little fingers trailed slid down his arm to his hand, but she could no doubt see the shiver and grin that became a wondering sort of smile as he lifted the hand and his other came to touch those much smaller fingers, ever so conscious of his strength and size in comparison, mindful of being gentle with her. A low churr starting in his throat.

"we have a couple of close human friends, Casey whom you met earlier and April, not sure if she is home tonight there was a text earlier saying she was out but that's cool she never minds us ducking in when she's out to grab street garb." he gives her small hand in his a nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle and then lowers their intertwined fingered hands back down winking, "we are a few alleys off still."
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 am

Ally was oblivious to the fact that Mike was taking her the long way around to.. wherever they were going. None of that mattered, she was just enjoying spending time with this amazing guy. It was early morning and she secretly wondered if he had a curfew, but he was a big boy, surely his father realized that this could be big for him? Ally was more than willing to accept what they were and judged him by the man he was proving to be. A rare find on both accounts.

The little blonde giggled when Mikey nuzzled her hand, her once pale cheeks flushing with color. "A few off, huh? Well I don't mind. It's more time I get to spend with you..." She winked, giving his hand a soft squeeze..

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 9:17 am

Oooh how her scent teased! "just a few more uh huh, then the briefest of intermissions and then back to the awesomeness of your company!" he nods enthused.

There was a gleam of his eyes and teeth of a grin in the gloom around them at her easily taking in the increased color over her cheeks, feeling the light squeeze and careful when he returned it his strength hinted at.

He too felt this longer way around gave them more time in which he had shyly but enthusiastically bragged about his comic book collection and games, hoping he did not bore her with his somewhat nerdiness in this area, and hoping to avoid any enquiries of the actual depth of his under collection but then asking her about her.

What was her human life like he wanted to know, and she had yet really to tell him all as they had become a little lost in each other in this pause of the moment. But he would wait, he had asked what her childhood had been like, did she know her folks? What had they been like? Did she have siblings? And those kinds of questions.

Other guys might have asked just to have her talk so they could perv whilst barely paying attention but he wished for more of her light happy voice and the mischievous giggles and would listen with intent - even if also perving.

They moved along, he dropping the hands momentarily to lift her over a pile of misc debris by her waist his hands so big they just about enclosed the slim soft form and in comparison with the weights he and his brothers could lift she was feather light.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 1:23 pm

Ally was not expecting to be literally swept off her feet! The way his enormous yet gentle hands wrapped around her waist and lifted her with the greatest of ease, gah! She giggled and once on her feet again, she rubbed the heroic hands that had spared her of climbing over the debris, thankful for his thoughtfulness.

She didn't mind his jabber about his comic and video game collection. She thought it was quite adorable. He was strong and capable.. who knew how many lives he had saved? Yet, he was a child at heart. Hell, he was a child, much like her.. but circumstances force some to grow up more quickly than they would like to. She adored the fact that even though he was a skilled ninja out of necessity, he had managed to keep himself intact. He wasn't like most guys who would lie about themselves to seem macho in front of a woman... Mikey didn't need to do that. He was indeed macho and sweet and a little nerdy, but that was the alluring factor. He way layered and beautiful in every possible way.

How did she get so lucky?!

Perhaps that is why she laughed more than she had in months, she smiled so much her cheek bones hurt, and her problems were buried within the depths of her mind. Her time with him was freedom stripping away the horrible things that happened to her..

It was only natural that he asked about her family, and there was some hesitation there. She wished that she could give him a bubbly response of the perfect American family with amazing siblings and a white picket fence, but that wouldn't be the truth. She wouldn't lie to him...

Taking a deep collective breath, Ally gave his hand a squeeze, her thumb caressing the back of his hand as they walked, tracing the large Turtle veins there...

"Weeeell, it's not a pretty story," She warned, but was sure they could rebound with something happy and light afterwards. This was an important part of getting to know each other, because he deserved to know that she came with issues.. but who didn't? "My mom is kind of a whore. Well, not 'kind of'.. she is..anyway.. she slept with my dad, whom was married to someone else at the time.. and along came me!" She added with a smile, indicating that she was okay and this wasn't going to open any old wounds. "Long story short, Dad didn't want me because I was 'the mistake' but he felt some fatherly duty to take me every other weekend. And, even though I knew he didn't care about me, his wife.. my step mom was wonderful, even though I was the byproduct of her husband's one night stand." She took a deep breath, giving another squeeze and pressing her small frame against him, to shield  against the cold.. and she wondered, was he freezing? He was a reptile,after all and the night was chilly.. it worried her...

"I have a half-brother named Timothy, but he goes by Spike. He's an ass... but, he's always been good to me... in his own way. He took care of me after my mom went bat shit crazy and tried to kill me because her druggy boyfriend raped me..like that was my fault or something.." Feeling slightly emotional over mentioning the rape, she decided to come to the end of this story.. "But my brother is in prison now." She told him, having no idea that he had actually escaped. "Cops framed him. Said that he killed some girls or something.. but I don't believe that.." Because she only wanted to see the best in her brother and always seemed to defend him.

Another deep breath and she looked at him, hoping she hadn't scared him away with her less than cheery family story. "..but, everything that's happened to me has made me stronger.. and it ultimately brought me here.. with you." She beamed and leaned in to kiss his cheek. Surely they were getting close now, but Ally didn't seem to mind. They could take the long way around ...again...but perhaps no need. Their pace was slow and without any sort of urgency, though, she was concerned about his comfort...

"What about you? What's your brothers like? I've only really talked to Leo when I met him back at Gabe's a while back. He's a real gentleman.. but I'm thinking it's a running theme with you guys.." She winked. Raph however seemed a little rugged around the edges, but she wouldn't say that out loud. Maybe he had the most demons...  "Your father must be proud of the incredible young men he raised."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:52 am

Mikey himself hopped over the mess agile as a minx landing beside the spunky little blond of his with silent big feet, churrs again coming forth a bit louder at the soft thankful rubbing she gave his hands.

Her story of her family was saddening to him. 

And made him angry, why did humans, the majority but not all, male, feel any need at all to forcibly take? To degrade and destroy so? 

He of course had no idea in such heated moments he too had the capacity to became a beast, that needed and would take want it wanted. And he could not help but be furious his pretty little date had been hurt so. He drew her in for a hug as she finished speaking, as her body sort his as shelter from the gather cold, his arms stopped her up, they were there and he leapt taking them easily to the fire escape and another leap, he was at the one he wanted. "I am sorry to hear all that, especially... that is awful for any to have suffered." his churrs for a moment changed tempo and frequency, for comfort and for warmth as he nuzzles her shoulder crock, hoping to dispell for now any lingering pain, fear and memories from that time she may have.

And taking in some more that glorious enticing scent!

"and you would be right Dad is indeed proud, even of Raph, even now when we have messed up badly and fighting amongst ourselves and stuff," He did not put her down until he opened the window and hoped lightly over the sink and bench landing even with her in his hold light and almost in silence sniffing the air. Raph, Casey and April had been here, but were gone the smells... Cold for lack of a better term. A glow from the over showed food was still keeping warm in there. spaghetti bog..... Mmmmmmm!

Mikey placed Ally in her feet with a further comforting squeeze and nods, "I'll grab us extra layers to put on," and it was now he let himself shiver a little. Before he had been absorbed in her and her voice and her story, now he felt the chill that settled on him, he would warm. "don't leave this spot AngelCake..." he whispers with a brief touch of his snout to her nose tip before vanishing like a ninja into the dark of the warm familiar apartment. Here and there his brothers heavy musk came to him, spots Raph frequented whilst staying her. He raided the bag in the linen cupboard pulling on a few layers of warmth for himself all mismatched and worm, a xxxl shirt stretching over his shell, hoodie over top, holey leggings and daggy gym pants, socks and grogs for his big big feet. 

But for Ally he was more discerning and found another pair of holey leggings ther same color as those she had on now and a orange sweater that might once have been April's by the faint scent that lingered on it. And hoping all this would help her fight the chill back outside he returned to her like a shadow materializing back beside he. "here cutie I got a few extras for you."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:17 am

Ally melted into Mike's embrace, and even though he was a cold blooded species, there was warmth and comfort and security there. Things she rarely felt, and it made her adore this guy that much more. Indeed, he was very different from humans because he was sweet and thoughtful.. a perfect Angel.

"Heh...Michel-angel-o... your daddy named you right." She said sweetly, drawing out the 'angel' part of his name.

She giggled when took her and leapt to the fire escape, then carried her inside. He moved so quickly and with such agility that she hardly noticed their entry route. With a nod, she stood in place and waited for him to return, her curious gaze taking in what she could see of the place. She was curious about his human friends. How fortunate they were to have these amazing reptiles in their lives.

Soon he was back and greeted with a smile that one would welcome a long lost loved one with, dripping with fondness and an excitement to be near him once again, even though they had only been apart for a few short minutes. She gave a playful wolf-whistle at his get-up even though she adored what was beneath even moreso, and graciously took the clothes he had been kind enough to give her, pulling them on over her outfit. "Hehe.. thanks! Layer of clothes and a sweet, warm lil Turtle..I should stay nice and toasty!"

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 am

Mikey grins at her in the gloom snout to shoulder again as she yanks of the extra layers he had retrieved. "I am the Angel of Laughter, Love and Pizza baby.'He winks tail a wagging making a funny 'froo froo froo' noise in his pants - probably more desirable than other pants located sounds he guessed.

Her smile for him made his stomach flutter with what must have been hummingbirds not butterflies and they madly fluttered about in his gut region pleasing and thrilling all at once. Her heated scent gave him a shiver which he hid - but not his churrs. "Your welcome, I would hate for you to become cold or sick.' He pecks her cheek.

"Ready to hit the walk?"
He asks checking the scents in the apartment one last time - nothing out of the ordinary and none that should not be there.. all was well. "found some change in a pocket might be able to score a hot pie and some soda if we get peckish." He adds chuckling.

And he gave her a wink kneeling slowly, "If you climb on I can rooftop hop us clear to the park-" Where they could spend hours pretending they were not in the middle of a smoggy city -

It would be romantic and them wrapped in their warm cloths.

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:06 pm

Ally found herself giggling once again, amused by his adorable noises and the sweet touch of his snout against her shoulder which had become a theme tonight. Not that she minded.. it was adorable and Ally was the affectionate kind, so all of these gestures were well played. Though, it seemed that lil guy didn't even have to try. Adorableness came one hundred percent natural for him.

Indeed, her scent was most likely strong for a mutant with such an immaculate olfactory. Being in a state of ovulation most likely increased her 'aroma', and the fact that their chemistry seemed to concoct into something dynamite. Of course, she was unaware that her scent was responsible for those adorable 'turtle' noises.

"Mmm... hot pie sounds great!" And if funds were short, Ally had lived on and off of the streets long enough to know how to score a meal.

Giggling at the thought of hitting the roofs via a turtle's back, the blonde gave a nod and climbed on, wrapping her arms around his neck and doing her best to encase him with her thighs, then gave his cheek a nuzzle and a few sweet kisses; a 'thank you' for already making her night one that she would never forget. "Autobots, roll out!" She smiled, and administered another nuzzle to his cheek.

"So, those adorable 'purrs' that you do.. can all of you guys do it, or is it a 'Mikey exclusive'?" She asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:27 pm

His grin grew at her giggles, thoroughly pleased that he could make her so happy with all his dorkiness. Huh - maybe Womans Weekly Internation magazine was right and being the guy that makes her laugh means he's a keeper!

Well whatever it was he was please to make that lovely face even more radiant with laughter and her cheeks warm.

"It does sound good - very good and there is places near the park we can hit up that have a nice deep dish with good toppings," He responds waiting as she slid onto his shell, his hands shifting around to gently cup under her thighs - almost her buttocks resisting the sudden naughty urge to shift hands and squeeze those butt cheeks gently...

Her nuzzles drew more churrs and more 'froo froo frooing' as his tail continued to wag in happy madness, almost with a mind of its own!

He gave a cheer at her eagerness and reference to Transformers, extra awesome cause he told her he loved the fandom! Standing and lightly hopping them out the kitchen window landing on the railing of the fire escape before turning to lift a foot, maybe showing off his balance and skills more than necessary he uses toes to pull the window shut one more before launching upward for the rooftop - and the next keeping himself from flipping about as usual so to make the ride enjoyable NOT scary for Ally.

Her question sparked chuckles and he grins over his shoulder hopping corner to corner. "Well the adorable ness is in fact Mikey exclusive," of course this making him churr obnoxiously loud for her. "But we can all churr. Some times we can't help it, like when April or Dad rubs our heads in comfort. Um we can happy churrs, for example I'll happy churr when reading comics, Donnie lost in building something, Raph and Leo seem to try to not do it as much but I have heard Leo occasionally do it when taking in the scent of fresh tea... Raph is tricky to catch out. We have sad churr, and comfort and playful.... and a churr for arousal." He answers. "I'm churring right now because I am happy happy happy- cause of you oh beautiful one."

Oh yeah he had this romance thing down!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Ally held on tightly, but mindful that the cutie still needed to breathe! She was deeply impressed by his skills and despite the height, wasn't afraid in the least. This was exciting and exhilarating! She couldn't remember the last time a guy had excited her this much, and this was all clean fun. How refreshing.

She listened as he explained about the 'churrs' and their meanings.. seemed like they all meant something positive, and naturally Leo and Raph were the least likely to do it. But hearing that she was the reason behind his adorable noises caused her grin to widen. "Aww, you're such a flatterer!" She beamed, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek.

She thought back to the night she had met Raphael and Mikko had practically jumped his bones. Being the little deviant that she was, not to mention overly curious, she had eavesdropped in on their sexcapade. There was something close to a churr.. more like a growl piercing the atmosphere. The blonde was silent for a moment, lost in deep thought...

"I've heard Raphael..." There was a pause before she continued. "That must have meant that he really liked Mikko, huh. Then again, they were.. you know.." And she wondered just how much his little brother knew...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:06 am

"Does it count as simple flattery when it is true?" Mikey flirts right back chuckling.

He was just running up a steep roof bit that jutted out towards the park - he knew from the very top point of the edge it would let him leap down carefully behind bushes on the very edge of Central Park chuckling a little, "Well your lucky to catch Raph out - of course I've heard playing churrs from all my brothers - sometimes when we wrestle we'll churr and growl and make all sorts of noises amongst snorts of laughter... though that has not happened for a while."He adds this bit with a sigh for those days past and let the cool breeze hit his face as he prepares for the last pounce.

He choose his spot and leapt - landing lightly couching deeply to take the force out of the landing for both him and so it did not jolt Ally on his shell.

He sniffs the darkness around them and listens before answering her on the Raph front. "Well your lucky - it's hard to catch any churrs from him unless their like tonight and emotions are high or playing churrs." He chuckles and remains crouched rubbing her thighs where he had gripped her encase they were a bit numb before shifting hands down, one to the ground and the other to the side as a sot of step to help her hop off his shell easily. "And it could have meant he liked her indeed - but it could have also been unintentional... for most of the time we really can't help it. Like our tails they sort of give away our emotions - unless your Leo and so in control you can keep it dead straight!" He chuckles feeling even worse for his red clad brother in regards to Mikko.

Of course he did not know he would soon be feeling sorry for two brothers... Right now it was just his hot little date and the fact she seemed to really be enjoying herself so far and their night had just begun!

Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Ally couldn't help but to giggle at his comment about flattery and truth. Gah, she had certainly laughed more tonight than she had in a very long time. She felt light and happy once again, stripped of the burdens of her reality. This little cutie was certainly good medicine and better than any drug that she had everr consumed.

She felt a sudden warmth as his hands rubbed her thighs, easing out any aches that he may have caused. The gesture earned an involuntary moan and her cheeks flushed as she utilized his hands and stepped carefully from his shell. They had reached their destination, but Ally was feeling too warm and fuzzy to really take notice. Her cheeks were slightly blushed from the erotic noise that had escaped her only seconds before...

"Yeah, I consider myself extremely lucky...but not because I heard Raph's rare noises.." She told him, moving closer to peck his cheek. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world for being fortunate enough to know you. I don't feel so.. 'hollow' now..."
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Mikey remained crouching for a few moments.

He had heard that sweeeet sweet moan and for a few moment shis thoughts were anything but polite. There was a devious desire to remain at this level and bring her closer to get more of that sort of sound from her!

And his hands still could feel the warm soft clothed flesh beneath them. Longed to grip those thighs again... dug momentarily into the dirt and grass. Nictating eyelids mooooving upward a groooowl low and soft rolled with the churrs as -

No! he barely knew this girl - it was a first date! behave! He gives his head a shake chasing off the instinct to take that ovulating female right here and now! He stood only when he felt he finally had a handle on himself. Maybe. Mostly.

Smiling at her words, "awwwww Al'Bite, that is how I feel..." He again fights a growled churr at her soft peck and the urge to bury his face in her neck and sniiifffffffff fought with the more shy polite side as he took her hand gently. "You were never hollow cutie - but I too feel.... oddly complete too -" huh sounded like one of those bad chick flick romantic lines. But was honest.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 am

Ooooh, if only Ally was a mind reader and knew what Mike was feeling, then this date could have quickly turned x-rated. She certainly had no problems with having sex on the first date, but she was almost certain that MIkey was innocent and she wanted to make sure everything was right and this was what they both wanted before she took that from him, because she knew it was sacred and your first should be with someone you love...

..God, she wished she'd had that chance, but her 'step dad' had stripped her of that.

She noticed his nictating eyelids and the growl that emitted, gaining her curiosity. "Wow.. that's a neat trick!" She beamed, referring to his eyes as they briefly went 'white'. How adorable!

Giggling at his comment, Ally reached up and gave his left cheek a gentle scratch, right beside his ear hole. To her, the words didn't seem cheesy at all. They were sweet and made her feel needed, which was a rare feeling. "Well I guess we're two peas in a pod, then.." She giggled and gave him another scratch, then caressed his cheek before sliding her hand down to take his, interlocking fingers as they walked.

"It's sooo beautiful out here.." She said, taking in a deep breath. Sure, she had been in Central Park before, but under horrible circumstances. She had spent many nights sleeping underneath the bridge or on the park bench, but now things were finally looking up since Gabriel had given her a place to stay...

Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 4:06 am

"Whats a neat trick?" He asked for several moments uncertain what she menat - his smile making a 'o' of understanding a few moments later as he understood what she must have been referring to. His nictating eye lids! "oh this?" He deliberately slides them up this time - slowly this time all the way - playfully making them 'dance' a few moments by sliding them up and down and one at a time.

Totally showing off!

"A trippy pod you pretty thang you, a trippy pod." He winks shivering - oooooh her fingers scratching felt sooo goood - he fights another growl and further desire to nibble and nuzzle and put hands all over her!

Luckily she took one so he was able to think.

Sort of her soft smaller hand was still delightful and a tease to his heightened senses. He smiles, "It is though not as beautiful as my date." He churrs sliding his nictating eyelids back away and waggling his eyeridges.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 pm

((Continued [least for Spike's part] from the cabin in the woods. https://tmntorigins.rpg-board.net/t246-the-cabin-in-the-woods-tag-reject-thugs-and-foot#6208))

Spike was unaware of a lot of things other then his bleeding nose and hurting ribs. He didn't know what blew up the prison, what the virus was going around, and had no idea that his sister was snogging a turtle. But he did wonder where Ally was, as much as he would never admit to it, he worried about her.

Grabbing the phone from Tiph's counter he dialed the last number he remembered her having and hoped that she still had the same number. Maybe he could get her to bring over some booze and beer.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:40 pm

Ally once again found herself giggling softly as Mikey made his funky eyelids do a little dance. It amazed her and she wondered what other hidden talents this little bite of dynamite was packing. "Hehe.. I almost wish I could do something like that.." She said, and continued to give him a scratch as they continued to walk. Then the flattery continued, causing her to blush. "Thanks, handsome." She winked, giving his hand a squeeze as the strolled along the park.

At these hours, there was hardly anyone out and about. Just the occasional stroller walking their dog before starting the sun came up and their hectic day began. Mostly young couples in love and most likely rebelling against their parents' lack of understanding...

Ally had never had that issue with her parents, and she wondered if these young couple realized how lucky they were to have family that cared. Of course, she always had her brother to disapprove of her boyfriends, no matter how good they were. But in all honestly, all of them had been nothing more than scum swooning her to get into her panties. It always worked. But now she had met a fellow he genuinely seemed interested in her.

"So, do you have a curfew?" She asked, hoping this night...er.. early morning wouldn't end too soon.

Just then her cell began to vibrate, buried underneath the thick layers of clothes. It took some maneuvering, but the blonde finally unearthed it, brows knotting in confusion at the number. She hardly knew Tiph, so felt no need to program the woman's number into her phone.

"I wonder who that could be..." She gave Mike an apologetic look, regretting that their time would be briefly interrupted. Normally she wouldn't take a strange call, but with Gabe being in his current condition, she needed to make sure it wasn't important...

Sliding her finger across the screen, she pressed it to her ear. "Hello?"

Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Good she had the same number. though he wondered how the hell she paid for the service. None of his business.

Guess who just busted out of prison! Spike said with an unseen grin.

What the fuck you doing? Where the fuck you staying? There is some fucked up shit going on in the city me and a...guy, are staying at this chicks place. She ran off somewhere with her bitch of girlfriend so I have the place to myself. Go pick up some booze and drugs and get over here.

Of course he failed to tell her where 'here' was. small detail.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

Ally was completely taken aback by the voice on the other end of the line. Shock and excitement washed through her and a hug grin stretched across her lips. "Oh my God... Timmy?!?! How did you get out??" She questioned before his long stream of profanities and demands issued through the small receiver of her cell...

Her grin slowly turned into a frown. "Okay, Tim.. but I'm on a date right now, so it'll be much later, okay?" Because she had finally met the man.. um.. Turtle of her dreams and she wasn't cutting this amazing night short! Mike had been amazing and it wouldn't be fair to him, or to her. "I just need to know where 'here' is so I can come see you later..."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:04 pm

A frown formed on spike's face. How he hated when she called him that, and she was on a date!? she called him that in front of someone else!? whatever, he would probably just kill who ever it was anyway.

Prison blew up. something about aliens. or zombies. Shit's hitting the fan and you are on a date!? You never were that bright. Fine. whatever. When you do come, come with supplies I have a feeling we're going to be here for a while.

he told her where he was and how to get to the apartment.

Bring your boyfriend, i could use some target practice.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:05 am

Mikey churred more and more and shivers, her fingers sooooo danged close to ... to... He grins. "Well it one of many hidden talents us turtles have - me more than my brothers." He boats, mostly truthfully, enjoying the slow stroll and barely taking much notice of other park goers or their surroundings as he should most of his focus on her.

"And whilst you can't do it - I am more than sure such a lil firecracker like you has her own hidden talents...though some are obvious - like that killer smile you are wearing" He was definitely enjoying this entire experience! Her question on curfew made him chuckle. "Usually I do have. But somehow I think this being my first date ever will let me off the hook."

And could not even work up any annoyance what so ever when her phone rang. Politely not listening... well trying not to listen in that is.

He waits as patiently as he could, grinning at her, shifting slightly from foot to foot unable to stay still completely. He never could. Eyes taking a moment to scan their surroundings and lifting his snout to the breeze taking in the smells about them.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 pm

Of course Spike was already making demands.. ugh! Still, Ally was too excited to be annoyed with him, though, hearing him call her dumb certainly earned a frown. Yeah, she could take that from the rest of the world, but not from him. Not from the only family she had.

She would have came up with some quirky comeback but honestly, she didn't want to argue with him. "You're not using my boyfriend..." Was it okay to call him that? They had only just met and were still getting to know each other. But, he was a boy and her friend.. so it seemed fitting! "..for target practice.." And she just gave a comical roll of her eyes at Mikey, signaling that the person on the other end was mostly joking, even though she knew her brother was that twisted. "I would hate you forever... and I don't want that. You don't want that, either... you don't wanna admit it but, you care about me, Spike. I'm your little sister and the only one capable of putting up with your level of insanity and loves you anyway so... don't hurt me." Though, she had no intentions of having Mikey with her whenever she did visit her brother, just to be safe.

"I'll see you later, Spike. I'm gonna enjoy my date. You know, continue to be 'not bright' and happy and shit." And there was a hint of sadness in her tone. "Keep your ass out of trouble until then." And even though she was a little upset with him... " I love you."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Black

Timothy Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Spike just rolled his eyes. Sometimes she talked too much. But she was right, No one else was able to put up with him he had no idea why. He was a fucking delight to be around! Clearly she was not happy and he was sure that it was something he said, though he wasn't sure what and he really didn't care, she would get over it.

Yeah yeah... You too. He mumbled. It was all the I love yous that Ally was going to get, she knew what he meant.

With that he hung up the phone and sat down to watch TV or something.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:56 pm

...And Ally totally got it. It was close enough to a 'I love you, too'. Though, hearing those words on occasion would be nice. It was one of those 'is what it is' situations. Still, it was enough to brighten Ally's features, earning a smile and setting things right once again. In spite of his faults and habits and insanity, she loved him. She couldn't help it. Even though he had always shown her tough love.. it was love, and she had the rare ability to decode him.

"Bye, Timmy." She said, making a kissy noise into the receiver just to annoy him before hanging up. Now with that brief cellular family reunion over with, the little blonde gave her date an apologetic look. "Heh.. sorry. That was my brother. He sprung the pen and now thinks we're about to be attacked by zombies or aliens or something..." She twirled her finger around her temple in a 'insane in the membrane!' gesture, then gave his hand a squeeze as they continued their walk.

Their path eventually led them to the large lake and surprisingly it seemed this particular spot was empty. People seemed to be going home, probably due to the time. Ally had no way of knowing that her brother was actually on the right track, and the park goers were receiving frantic messages from loved ones informing them of the 'virus' outbreak and warning them to quarantine themselves indoors.

Taking in a breath of fresh air, Ally took a seat at the edge of the lake and patted the ground beside her for Mike to join. "It's too bad that it's not spring. I would loooove to go for a swim..." She smiled. "I bet you love water, huh? Being a Turtle and all. Heh.. I hope that's not being stereotypical.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]   A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Knight in turtle armor [Tag: Michelangelo]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next