TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alysson Wittmann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann  Empty
PostSubject: Alysson Wittmann    Alysson Wittmann  EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Name: Alysson Wittmann
Height: 4’7”
Species: Human
Appearance: Alysson has long brown hair tied into messy, lopsided pigtails. Her eyes are slightly larger than average and are a vivid shade of blue. She wears a simple grayish-blue hooded sweatshirt, a yellowish skirt, and pink leggings.
Affiliation: Currently, no one
Personality: Alysson is a bit shy, and doesn’t easily trust. She’s cunning and creative, and quite smart despite her lack of formal education. She’s also very stubborn, in both the good and bad ways. She also has undying curiosity, and longs to explore and be free to do whatever she wants.
History: Alysson had lived in an orphanage for as long as she could remember. She hated every bit of it. Therefore, one day when she was around eleven she decided to finally make her escape. She brought her only friend, Emily (who was practically a sister to her), with her so that she didn’t have to be entirely alone.
The two girls didn’t exactly know what to do once they were on the streets, however after finding an abandoned warehouse they decided to temporarily call it home.
Alysson had only gone out for an hour one day, looking for food, when the Purple Dragons found and raided their ‘house’. When she had finally returned, Emily was dead.

It was late at night, and the streets were empty aside from the small girl. Alyss looked around cautiously before stepping out of her hiding place behind the dumpster. After ‘the incident’, she knew that caution was key.
The silence confused her and made her uneasy. She knew she couldn’t possibly be alone. She peered around the alley quickly, and then made her way down the street.

(I hope that she's okay! I've done many smaller roleplays before, but this'll be my first big one. If there's any problems with my character, I'll gladly fix her! And...I hope you don't mind her young age. I'm a bit better at playing younger roles, for some reason. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

Alysson Wittmann  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alysson Wittmann    Alysson Wittmann  EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:48 pm

Hello, Alysson. So sad about your friend. But it's nice to meet you. I hope that you enjoy your time here with us! If you have any questions, Our forum mother, Rogue, or our forum step mother, Erica. Will be happy to help you.And of course my brother's and I have our own Q&A threads if you have questions for us! Hope to rp with you soon!
Back to top Go down

Alysson Wittmann
Page 1 of 1