TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:14 pm

(ok so it's about, 7ish in the morning now. just leaving Stocktronic labs. Heading to Baxter's home to rest.
Bax's home floor plan for ref. Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) Large-house-plans-with-garage-for-three-cars-also-added-with-master-and-three-bedrooms-also-porch-915x818 ))

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Baxter lead Alysson out to his car that was in the parking garage. The car wasn't much, A small, red volkswagen. He unlocked the doors from his keys and slipped in the drivers seat. Once Alysson was in and buckled (safety first) he pulled out the garage and headed home. There was some light conversation while driving, but mostly was it was quiet in the car. The A/C was going and the radio was tune to an AM station with talk about the stock market. very exciting stuff!

Soon they were pulling up to His house. It wasn't small, but it was no mansion. The outside of the home was red brick, there was a small garden in front of the house and a single tree that was perfectly rounded in the middle of the yard. Other then that, there was nothing special about the home from the outside.

He pressed a button that was above him on the roof of the car to open the garage. He then pulled in, the lights of the house automatically turning on after driving over a sensor on the ground. He shut the car off and looked over at Alysson with a grin.

Here we are! Finally, I never thought I would ever be happy to not be at work. Between the girl and turtles and Erica and Japanese, I needed a break. Lets go inside, I'll cook up a quick breakfast and show you to a bedroom.

He then got out the car and opened up the door that would lead inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 am

Alyss was very impressed by Mr. Stockman's house. In her eyes, it was a mansion. She was very eager to go inside of it and possibly explore a bit. It was so nice on the outside, so she could only imagine how much nicer the inside must be!

She climbed out of the car and quickly went through the door to go on in. There was a smile on her face as she entered the room and peered around at her new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Inside the house was very neat, everything in it's place. The white walls were covered in framed art. Baxter walked in behind the girl and closed the door behind her.

Uh. Let me show you to your bedroom, then we can eat something.

He lead her to one of the spare bedrooms. The room had a large bed, and like the rest of the walls, they were white with framed art hung up. There was a large dresser with a mirror on top of it. There was also a bathroom connected to the room.

You will be staying here. I know it isn't much, In time we can decorate it to suit your needs.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:41 pm

Alyss looked around the room. It was fairly simple, but seemed cozy enough. It was much nicer than the bedroom she used to sleep in at the orphanage, and a million times nicer than her makeshift beds that she used during her life on the streets. To ensure that the bed was as comfortable as it appeared, Alyss tested it out by jumping up and lying on top of it. She lied there, sprawled out, for a few moments before sitting up.

"It's really really nice!" she giggled softly, patting the mattress with her human hand.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:20 pm

Baxter had no doubt that Alysson would like her new room. He didn't know where she had been staying before, but was sure this was a big improvement. Baxter was growing more tired by the minuet. In fact, he couldn't remember the last time he had been this tired. But he need to eat something first. He had had no food in quite a while.

I'll be in the kitchen. I think I have left over Chinese if you want. and some sodas.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:12 pm

After Mr. Stockman had left the room, Alyss fell back onto the mattress and sighed. Alone at last... She'd interacted with so many different humans. She needed the break, and this moment of peace and quiet was simply beautiful.

So calm, so quiet, and so nice...she was getting sleepier and sleepier as the time passed on. Her eyes began to droop, until she couldn't stay awake for any longer and she fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:08 am

Bax went into the kitchen and started to heat up dinner. He let out a loud yawn as he gathered some plates and what not. He had no idea that Karai was going to be paying his lab a visit. Had he known, he would have stayed to explain all the wonderful things that he was doing!

After the food was warmed up and on plates he took one and brought it to Alysson. Peeking into her new room, he found her asleep. He thought about waking her, but figured she needed to rest, they wouldn't be staying long, just long enough to get a couple hours of sleep then heading back to the lab.

He shuffled back to the kitchen. Ate, and headed to his own bedroom, falling onto the bed face first without bothering to undress, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 pm

"Huh? What did you say the name was?"

"Wittmann! That was my father's last name."

"What's mine? I got one too, right?"

"I dunno. Can you remember your parents?"

"No...Never met em. Least, I don't remember seeing them."

"I know! You'll be 'Wittmann' too."

"But we're not sisters...?"

"We are now!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She opened her eyes. Placing her hand on her cheek, she noticed the trace of a tear. She frowned and roughly wiped her face. She didn't want to be seen crying right now.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Baxter had woken up and pushed himself from the bed. His glasses had fallen off and was laying under him. Luckily he had those unbreakable glasses so he didn't have to worry, he often fell asleep with the glasses on.

He put on his glasses and changed his cloths then went to Alysson's room. Her door was still open so he stood right outside and knocked on the door frame.

Awake? We need to be heading back.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:03 pm

Already? She was enjoying the peace. "Okay!"

She slid off of the bed and slowly walked out of the room. At least she felt more energetic now. She really needed the rest.

Wonder how Mel was doing?
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Baxter gave a nod and walked away from the door. He waited for Alysson to get ready and once she was, he lead them back out to his car. He could have left the girl at home to sleep, but he didn't quite trust her that much to leave her at his home alone.

He got in his car and once Alysson was also in he drove off back to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)   Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet (tag Alysson)
Page 1 of 1