TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) Empty
PostSubject: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:21 pm

Time: 10:00Pm.

It was a free night for Mikko. No work, Laz was busy, and no chores at the foot tower! Mikko wore a crop top with the jokers face on it, a short pair of jean cut offs, and knee high boots. Her hair was died with that chalk crap, pink and blue. Pulled up in pig tails. She was ready to take on the clubs! It had actually been some time sense she had just had a night to drink till she couldn't stand.

It was a Saturday so the streets where filled with people. Most of them club goers and already high or drunk. She had just bought her nightly drugs and was already feeling the buzz. She also had a wallet full of flavored condoms. Yeah she was ready to party.

She lit a cig and headed down an alley that would lead her to an underground club, heavy into the punk scene.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:49 pm

Mel walked down the alleyway picking the pockets of the drunk and high people that were doing nothing but getting wasted because it was a stupid thing to do in her mind. For her this was the best night people were easy pickings and wouldn't know they were missing cash or whatever until it was to late. The young teen smirked under the hood of her hoodie as she saw a women trying way to hard to look young and punkish all it did was make her nuts. Walking past her she slipped the woman's wallet and started to walk out of the alley for more targets.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Mikko spotted the young girl...boy? Anyway, she spotted the person right away. It was clear the youngster was a little thief. She could respect that, Hell she still robed people when she needed something bad enough.

But when the child tried to take her wallet Mikko acted quickly. She grabbed the person's wrist and pulled them back to her.

I don't have anything in there but condoms and a twenty.

She let the girl (she could see the person was a young female now that she was closer) go and held out her hand.

You don't need the wallet, But I'll slip you the twenty if you want. I know how it is living off the streets. I was watching you, yer good. Not as good as me, but good.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:05 pm

" And because of that you're not gonna turn me in? Well in that case let me go and I will be on my way. Besides I'm not living on the streets." Mel denied any sane person if they found out how she was living would turn her in and back in foster care she would be or in Juvi.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Mikko gave her nod and took her wallet back. She then pulled out the twenty and handed it over. She also felt that this girl was lying to her for some reason. Probably scared to enter the system. Or enter back into the system. Yeah Mikko totally knew what that was like. Also she had a feeling that this girl didn't have a gang to back her up. Mikko was alone on the streets for a while, but least she found the Foot. Rather the Foot found her.

Ya know. I lived on the streets when I was 12. I get how it is. Let me guess. Fucked up home life. thrown into the system, ran away and is not surviving anyway you know how. Yep, I did all that myself. Not that you probably care, But I'm Mikko. I was a street rat, now I upgraded to Food ninja. You got a name?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:12 pm

" Melissa Andreas but I go by as Mel and you probably know my story it was all over the news. And what the hell is the Foot? I know about the Purple Dragons but I stay away from them." The young teen asked now curious at least she knew Mikko wasn't gonna turn her in that was one less problem.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Mikko just shrugged and shook her head. I'll be honest, I don't keep up with the news. Yeah the Dragons. I know them. The Foot and dragons kinda work together. It's strange. The Foot is an organization run by a man named Shredder, or maybe you heard of his real name,oroku saki. super rich guy! Anyway, it's not a gang or anything. More like an exclusive club. bunch of ninjas kicking ass.

Mikko leaned back on the cold brick wall.

Dragons ain't horrible, but yeah I would say stay away from all gangs. I never joined a gang. Was going to, but the Foot found me first. I was in the middle of a fight. They were impressed and invited me to join their club.

I was head to this club, but uh....You hungry? We can grab a bite to eat before I go dancing.

Mikko almost immediately saw herself in this girl. She wanted to help. Even if it was just one meal for the night. Plus, Mel seemed pretty cool. and it would be best to let her high fade a little before flirting with strange men and women.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:25 pm

" Well the gist is my sperm donor was gonna throw me off a bridge like he did to my sister after years of abuse but he got caught when I was ten been on my own ever since then in the system. Now I'm free from the system and gonna live my life the way I want. I don't need any food got food back where I stay." Mel replied not wanting to be in debt with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:29 pm

Ok. Just figured you would like a hot meal. And I wouldn't mind some company. It's not often I meet another woman that has experienced the things I have. My story isn't quite like yours. I never had a father, my mother abandon me when I was five, got put in the system till I ran away at twelve.

Mikko dug in her pocket and pulled out a joint.

You smoke?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:32 pm

" No I don't I see what drugs do and want no part of it." She told Mikko not interested in the slightest besides she was by herself and being on alert at all times meant she would be able to avoid danger instead of getting into trouble. If what she did meant life or death she would pick life every time.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Mikko nodded and tucked the joint back in her pocket.

I respect that. I wouldn't count pot as a drug, but I ain't one to be forcing people to do what they don't wanna. So no drugs, no food. Well...I guess there isn't anything else I offer you for the night.

Mikko then pulled a piece of paper out of her pocket and grabbed a pen that was stashed in her shoe. She jotted down her number and handed it to Mel.

Don't know if you have a phone or not, but here's my number.consider yerself under the protection of the Foot clan.

Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 pm

" Protection from what? The other gangs in the city are easy to avoid and I don't have a phone." Mel questioned Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:44 pm

Mikko couldn't help but chuckle. This girl had balls.

No phone uh? I can fix that for ya. If you want. Yeah the gangs are pretty easy to stay away from, but you always have that one member that just wants to fuck with people. I asume you at least have a weapon? As for protection, you never know what'll happen in this city. And I don't mean the asshole thugs, I'm talking about cops. see, the Foot pay the cops off. Meaning, you ever get in trouble, I can get you out of trouble.

Mikko tossed her cig to the ground and stepped on it.

You remind me of myself. And I like your spunk. I wanna help. I'm not talking about putting you in debt, you'll owe me nothing. I like you. wanna see you thrive out here. So I'll hook you up with a phone, and if you chaged yer mind about that meal, the offer is still on the table.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 pm

" Fine I will take the phone and I do have a weapon and I know how to use it. Still you need to tell everything about the Foot because I don't want to sign over my soul." Mel replied not entirely sure about the Foot.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Another chuckle. This girl was so defensive. Even Mikko wasn't this bad at her age. She was more trusting. Of course that did get Mikko in trouble, so maybe Mel had a point here.

Alright. I'll tell you all our secrets. lets go get some food. I'm coming down from a crazy high and need some food myself.

She motioned for Mel to follow her and started to walk off, headed to the huddle house close by.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:57 pm

" Fine but if you try anything you won't like being stabbed." The young teen warned Mikko as she followed her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:00 am

Mikko let out a laugh. I like you. You got balls. I've been stabbed, no I don't like it, so I'll be sure not to try anything.

Making it to the small building. Mikko opened the door for Mel then walked in with her. She picked a seat in the back and grabbed a menu.

Order what ever you like. So...You want to know about the Foot? Got any specific questions? Or do you just want a total summery?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:03 am

" I want to know everything." Mel said being cautious trusting the wrong person could lead to an early grave as she ordered ice cream in the mood for something sweet.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:10 am

Mikko placed her order, A stack of waffles, eggs, hash browns and bacon. and a tall glass of milk.

Ok. Well like I said, it's an organization of skilled Ninjas. The clan started in Japan, where our master, Shredder. Moved here to America to create an American branch of the clan.Some Japanese foot members came here as well, or were sent here by force, not sure. Anyway. The Foot clan are old, real old. We are a group of assassins basically. We train to fight with swords and stuff, typical ninja shit.

when their drinks came, Mikko took a long sip of her milk before continuing.

The Foot operate under guise as a sort of law enforcment. But that's laughable. We work closely with the criminal underground. Well...Not me personally. But others do. There are a lot of secrets in the clan that low members like me will never know.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:15 am

" So don't get on their bad side then." Mel commented sipping on her soda although her curiosity was piqued if she got into their base she would explore it and find everything out that way. She had to know what she was getting into and hopefully wouldn't be found out if she went snooping.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 am

Pretty much. Hun works with Shredder pretty closely I know that. And we're trying to kill off the Turks. I personally am hired to just kill targets. I get a picture of a person and last known location, then I go and kill them quick and quietly, collect my payment and wait for my next target.

Soon their food came and Mikko was quick to dig into her eggs.

I'm not suppose to do this, buuuuuut. I'll bring you to the Foot tower and let you have a look around if you want. have to go there anyway to get you a phone.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:20 am

" That will be fine with me." Mel replied not letting her motive show as she ate her ice cream happily she rarely got a treat like this.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:22 am

Awesome! It's a weekend so no one is really there other then the ones still training or the few working in the tower. I think Shredder is out, so all we would have to worry about is Karai his daughter. I don't care for Karai. Thinking she's all that. Such a snob.

So where have you been living?
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:25 am

" Some old warehouse perfect for plenty of places I can slip out of with my small size." Mel explained as she finished up her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:28 am

Yeah warehouse are a good place to set up shop. Got to watch out though, the dragons hang around places like that.

Mikko got her bill and tossed her credit card on the table to pay.

Though, you seem capable of taking care of yerself. very strong willed. I like that.So I'm assuming your weapon of choice is a knife? You ever think about getting yourself a gun?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next