TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:36 am

" No guns it's how my mom died she was a cop and got shot it was gang related." She said not interested in the the slightest. She barely remembered her mom but her death would never fade from her memory.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 am

Sorry to hear that. as a rule we Foot don't use guns either, though, I have learned how to use one...just in case.

Mikko finished her food and got her card back. She signed the ticket and looked back up at Mel.

Ready to head out?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:48 am

" Yeah I am." Mel replied as she got up to follow Mikko to the Foot tower.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:50 am

Mikko slipped out of the booth and headed out the building. Once out she quickly walked down the street. She thought about calling a cab, but that was often frowned on on account the ninjas were suppose to be not known. So walking it was! The walk wouldn't be too far and they could take the time to get to know each other a little better.

Can I ask how old you are? Not that it's any of my business. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:58 am

" Despite what my size says I'm 14. I'm just small." Mel explained as she followed Mikko looking around and pick pocketing random people.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 1:04 am

Small is good, easier to run away from people and fit in spaces others can't. But I'm sure you have already used your size to your advantage.

They walked for about a half hour until they finally came to the tower. She walked up to the front doors and nodded to the guards that were standing there.

My sister needs a place to hang for a night. She'll be staying in my room.

The explination was probably not needed, but Mikko felt she needed to say something in case questions came up. Soon they were in the building in the large hall, decorated with pantings on the walls.

This way. Mikko said and motioned for Mel to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:59 pm

" Big place so the Foot use this entire tower?" Mel asked as she looked around while following Mikko curious. Still if the whole ninja thing was true it made her wonder what else was going on in the city. Not everything was what it seemed with how the Foot payed off the cops for whatever reason and they were killing off gangs. It only made her more and more curious and if she could give Mikko the slip she would be exploring everything.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:37 pm

If anything, living here is a good perk to joining the clan. Before I was homeless and foodless, and about everything else less.

Once they reach her bedroom, Mikkko opened the door and let Mel walk in first. The bedroom was a bit messy, with cloths on the floor and a tray filled with cigarette butts. But other then that it looked like the rest of the place. Hardwood floors. A large bed with soft sheets. All the wooden furniture decorated. and curtans that hung over the large windows.

Here is my room. Now lets get you some clean cloths and that phone. And if yer thinking about sneaking off to snoop around, I'll warn you that you wont get far. I'm trusting you. Don't betray that trust.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 7:55 pm

" That sounds weird coming from an adult when they're pretty untrustworthy." Mel commented as she looked around the room how it wasn't complete chaos eluded her considering Mikko acted like an overgrown teen. Still the room could've been much worse and maybe the Foot made her clean sometimes.

" Think I can see the rest of the place?" She asked Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:10 pm

uh....No. I'm not actually suppose to have guest. Mikko pulled out some pants and a large hoodie and tossed them to Mel.

Yeah Adults are untrustworthy. I mean, I guess I'm an adult now...Kinda. actually i'm pretty surprise I've lived this long. The only other person I really trust is my brother from another mother, Laz. Between you and me...I don't even trust shredder. I think he's up to some bad ju ju.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:44 pm

" Then why work for him if you don't trust him? And if he's doing something use the vents and figure out that way you know for sure." The young teen told Mikko as she changed into the new clothes which were a little big on her. If this Shredder was up to something then why not spy to find out what it is and Mel was gonna convince the older girl to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Mikko's eyes grew wide and she quickly put a finger on Mel's lips.

None of that talk in here. The walls have ears. No. I rather live then spy on my boss. Anyway, it's non of my business what he's up to. I do as I'm told, I get paid, and I live comfortably.

Mikko sat down on her bed, her feet hanging off the side.

There are cameras everywhere, even in the vents. There is nothing that happens here that he dosn't know about. in fact, I'm sure someone has already informed him that you are here.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:42 am

" Seriously that means they know when you're doing adult stuff and might watch just because. That's so creepy and gross." Mel growled and flipped off at the cameras even though she couldn't see them but still they were there. She loved her privacy and being spied on was something she hated unless she was the one that was doing the spying but that was the teen and snoopy part of her.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:46 am

I don't think there are cams in the bedrooms. If so, I would have been in trouble a long time ago. But then again you can never be sure. I know you want to look around, but I'm not sure what I can show you without us both being in trouble. If shredder thinks you know too much then he wont let you leave here alive. And i like you, so I would like to keep you alive.

Mikko dug around in her end table and pulled out an extra phone. She quickly turned it on and put her phone number in it, then pulled out the charger and handed it all to Mel.

Here is your new phone. Don't worry about a phone bill, the foot covers that. And no, no one will get in trouble for you having the phone, the foot allows direct family members to each have a phone. he tries to act family friendly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:55 am

" Oh the irony kills if you know to much but lets family members that aren't part of the Foot have phones. This Foot stuff doesn't sound that great Mikko if you don't know what's really going on." Mel commented as she took the phone and put it in her pocket. The young teen saw to many movies where if something was so secretive and killed people for knowing to much they were usually evil. Yes she was a thief and runaway but she wasn't evil more like chaotic neutral or whatever that weird roleplaying thing was called.

" You sure the Foot is safe?" She questioned the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Nah it's good. As long as you don't ask questions, train hard, follow the rules...Which I mostly do. Then all is good. I mean I am known as a trouble maker. My street habits still stuck with me. drugs, booze...We're not suppose to have that stuff. Well we can have some beer on our down time, but that's about it. But I do train hard! I never miss a class. Yeah the foot is perfectly safe. When shredder takes over the world, i rather be on his side, ya know.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm

" So the Foot organization is obviously evil and the Shredder wants world domination like a comic book villain? You do realize if it was like that there will be heroes that will stop that." Mel pointed out wondering if she walked into a comic by accident because it was to comic bookish.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes! And there are heroes trying to stop us. Ninja mutant turtles! I mean, they try to stop us, but there is only four of them and like, hundreds of us! So we're bound to win in the end. It's very comic bookish. Never a boring day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)   Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sister Act (tag Mel and Mikko)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: Free Forum Games-
Jump to: