TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Life

Go down 
+4
Alysson Wittmann
Melissa Andreas
Baxter Stockman
Hunter Mason
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

Street Life - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm

" You call forcing a change a good thing? Is it because we're street kids that you just do whatever you want to us with no consequences? I have a tough time trusting adults and when all this happened that makes things worse. I can't trust you nor should I trust you and you're not gonna change me anymore." Mel growled at Sammy while wondering how Aly was falling for all of the bs just because she got tv and ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:46 am

"You complain too much. Eat and be merry!" Sammy looked over at aly and nodded his head just as Baxter walked through the door.

Sammy, what are you doing!? I really need to hire new people...Yes child! We can upgrade you. You! Baxter yelled pointing to Mel.

You are the worse patent I have ever had! I am eager to get you out of here. But first, I must make sure you are working properly.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 5:33 pm

" Then try something all other mad scientists do and try mind control or something if you don't want me to act like a normal person." Mel told Stockman sarcastically flipping him off she had no love for him just hate. Seriously he was like her spermdoner except he wasn't giving out beatings but he had the control issues and disregard of other people.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:09 pm

Alyss yawned.

"Yay~" She said, her eyes drooping a bit. She was still a bit drowsy, and, though she was now able to move more or less normally, it still took a bit of extra effort and was making her even more exhausted.

"Mel's just bitter. Jealous that I'm gonna be really really strong and she isn't~"
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 9:30 pm

Baxter gave a loud sigh then grabbed Mel's leg and moved it around some. He then stood up and folded his arms.

Sam, You bring this one to her apartment. He said pointing to Mel. The other child will be prepped for her upgrade. I have to attend to other things. I'll be back in a while.

Baxter walked out the room and Sammy stood up.

"ok Mel. lets go see your new home."
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:23 pm

" More like a prison where I've lost my freedom again." Mel growled at Sammy daring him to get closer to her. This building was nothing more but a fucked up lab and prison no one here cared about what they were doing only about results. Still she got up glaring and growling at the man not wanting him anywhere near her.
Back to top Go down
Baxter Stockman

Baxter Stockman

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Sammy watched Bax leave and turned to Mel.

The apartments are about a block from here. They are fully furnished and I'll be giving you your pay as well. No one here is trying to imprison you. I think you're pretty lucky. Free living in New York that's actually nice! Rare to come by. When your friend is done with her arm she will be joining you.

So lets get you out of here.

Sammy went to the closet of the room and pulled out some jeans, a hoodie, a pair of socks and sneakers and handed them to Mel.

I'll be outside the room waiting for you.

He then left and waited for Mel to dress.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Andreas

Melissa Andreas

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:06 am

Mel got dressed ignoring Aly anything that would be said to the girl would just be ignored because she wanted power. Well with that power there would consequences ones that could destroy her life if she picked the wrong person to use it on or to side with if she wasn't careful. Mel exited the room glaring at the man.

" Let me guess I can't leave the apartment to do what I need to." Mel spat out at the man because she had the physical proof of what had happened to her and Aly which would make the cops storm the place and arrest everyone involved. She didn't care about the apartment or money but she did want justice and she was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Alysson Wittmann

Alysson Wittmann

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:31 am

"Goodbye, Mel~" Alyss whispered, waving slightly with her real arm. Her face was almost apologetic. Almost. Was it?

Maybe she'd never see Mel again. She wasn't sure. Was she sad? Would she miss Mel? She wasn't sure of that either.

Was she still being watched? Or, was she alone? She probably was, but she couldn't exactly tell. It didn't matter. She'd be leaving soon. Once her arm was upgraded, she'd be out of here. And she'd never have to return.

Did Mel hate her? Did she hate Mel? Ugh...too many questions without real answers.

Why did she have all these questions? Why did any of this matter to her? Wouldn't life be easier if she didn't have to worry? That she didn't have to feel sad?

But, was she sad?

She wasn't happy. Sad is the opposite of happy, right?

She needed to focus on getting what she wanted. First, the upgrade. Second, revenge. It was easy. At least, it was easy to say. Easier said than done, right?

She closed her eyes just as the tears began to form in her eyes. Was this sadness...or fear? Or something more? She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
https://wonderfulmeep.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Life   Street Life - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Life
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7