TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:50 am

October 29th
7:30 PM

The night after Family Meeting

The storm had taken hold of the city only an hour before, but already the streets looked as if a small tsunami had hit, washing the street's trash down along the curbs and into the open gutters. The pedestrians desperate enough to be out in this weather all rushed for their destinations. Some equipped with umbrellas that caught in the strong winds, flipping them inside out and rendering them useless. It was comical to watch, especially to a creature that seemed unaffected by the elements. But tonight, Raphael was too busy to indulge in watching the live comedic performances taking place down on street level.

The harsh rain pelted against his reptilian skin as Raphael sprinted across the rooftops, clearing the distance between buildings with the greatest of ease. A million thoughts were rushing through his mind. Last night still weighed heavily on him, and this new responsibility that he just knew everyone expected him to fail at. Maybe Leo was right. Last night Mike and Don had disobeyed him. They hadn't taken him seriously. And tonight, he had ordered them to stay put. Would they listen? Had they snuck out the moment he had left the lair? And what of Leo? Was he seriously coming home, or was this it? Raphael always thought he would be the first Turtle to break up the clan, but that wasn't looking likely now. First Leo, and Don seemed to have some death wish with that damn Cat. What was this clan coming to??

They expected him to fail at this, Raphael knew that. They expected that his hot-headedness would lead them all into slaughter, but the red-clad hot head was trying to eliminate the threat to his family. The Foot were on the rise, and someone had to clean them off the streets. He had already taken out one group of the ninja-wanna-bes. He had left them conveniently tied and dangling upside down from street lamp posts. They were surely enjoying this weather while they hung out. It served them right. They deserved far worse. They deserved death, but as much hatred as Raphael had in his heart for them, he couldn't bring himself to kill them. Had they been a direct threat against his family, then it would have been a different story.

Raphael was pulled from his thoughts when he noticed a group in a darkened alley. A twisted smile tugged across his scarred lips as he pulled his sais and dropped directly behind them and began taking them out before any of the flunkies even knew what hit them. What Raphael didn't know was there was a higher branch of the Foot clan. Ninjas farther advanced in their training, and in their 'abilities'. A group of Elite watched the creature as he took down their soldiers, contemplating their next move. Killing him would be a pleasure, but it was no secret that the Turtles were high on their Master's 'want' list...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:58 am

Mikko was going to hang out with Gabe some more, Yeah she wanted him again, he was quite addictive and Mikko was someone who loved addictive things. But she had to be careful, she couldn't develop feelings for the thug, no they were just friends with benifits. Though she strongly adored the guy and would continue to make sure he was safe, just as she had done as a foot.

But, Ally asked her if she wanted to meet her brother who was in prison. Of course she wouldn't turn that down. Her and Ally went to the prison and Mikko was excited to meet this brother, Spike. If he was as hot as his sister maybe she could still pull some strings and get him out. After all no one knew she wasn't a foot anymore and the cops were basically owned by the foot.

Sadly she couldn't meet Spike, only family could see him and only one visitor could talk to him. So Mikko left Ally with the promise of seeing her soon and hanging out again.

With nothing to do, Mikko headed to the rooftops. It was dangerous to be up there, that's where the foot hung out and trained and did runs. But she loved the runs, the air through her hair as she flew above the city. It was freeing. And if she did come across some foot she could take them out.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:52 am

Raphael cut through the group of Foot with very little difficulty. It was almost sad, really. The Shredder was supposed to be such a bad ass, yet his soldiers were a laughable 'challenge'. It made the Reptile wonder if the master was actually training them himself, or did he leave that responsibility to someone else? The fighting style was familiar and certainly Saki's style, but there had been too much dilution in the mix. Too much saturation. It was a joke. At least the last man standing was putting up a good fight, and he seemed semi skilled with his katanas. Metal clashed against metal as Raphael toyed with the soldier, leading him to believe that he stood a chance. He was the last one, after all. Why end the fun so quickly?

The large Turtle blocked and countered each of the soldier's moves, but the humor in this quickly faded when the masked 'ninja' started barking insults. 'Freak'.. ..it was a word that always managed to jab right into Raphael's very soul. It was the big red button that never should have been pressed, and this reject had gone there. Snarling in anger, the red-clad Turtle ended this little session with a hard hit to the man's skull, causing him to crumple to the muddied ground in an unconscious heap.

The fierce downpour would have been debilitating to most, but not for a mutated reptile. Not for a seasoned ninja. In fact, Raphael welcomed it. The loud clashes of thunder echoed the frustration in his soul...

..Freak...

That's all they would ever be to humans. Sure, April and Casey had accepted them, but they were exceptional. Most were like this Foot ninja. Most would see them as outcasts. The Reptile's breaths were highlighted and visible as 'steam' thanks to the chili night air. It would have been enough to send normal reptiles into a state of hibernation, but the mutagen coursing through his blood made such frigid conditions bearable. He should be thankful, but maybe life would have been easier as a common turtle....

The mutant was pulled from his thoughts when something 'thumped' against his carapace, and the 'insult' was followed by several more. The Elite who were now watching him from atop a high building had shot him with a dozen tranquilizer darts. some had bounced off, but others had embedded into his shell. The sight of the Elite infuriated him.  Where the fuck had they came from? How had they snuck up on him? They were obviously Foot, but unlike any he had seen before. They all adorned goofy looking hats and moved quicker than the other Foot. With lightening speed, Raphael joined them on the rooftop and tore into them like a bull seeing red. Unlike the other soldiers, these could hold their own and moved with such speed that it appeared that they completely 'disappeared', then reappeared in a different location...

Raphael was holding his own, but it seemed that he was making very little progress. This only added to his frustration. Soon, another 'pinch'.. this time a dart had managed to hit the back of the Mutant's neck...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:09 am

Mikko's run was going smoothly despite the rain. It was getting cold and she was thinking about heading back to Gabe's place when she noticed a fight going on across the way. She knew it had to be the foot, but who were they fighting? She reached the roof top they were all on and saw one of the turtles.

Mikko stood hidden away and watched as the turtle took out the foot. Man she needed to hire this guy as a bodyguard or something.

But then things took a turn, She heard the wiz of something shoot past her and then watched as the turtle was being shot with darts. She knew right away what those darts were. Great the turtle was in trouble and she was no match for the elite, though she liked to think she was.

how likely was it that the elite knew she was out the foot? Not likely. They had better things to do then keep up with the lower ranking ninjas.

Finally making up her mind Mikko walked out into the open calmly, head held high and looking right at the ninjas. She wasn't in uniform so hopefully they took her seriously.

I'm glad you men are out here. Two of the turtles were seen three blocks north from here. I couldn't take them by myself. But I can bring this one to Master Shredder. I'll meet you all back at the tower
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:30 am

Damn, these Ninjas were keeping Raphael on his toes. They were skilled, no question there. Raphael towered over most of them, but these ninja made up in speed what they lacked in size. Ten quickly multiplied to fifteen, and the numbers seemed to be multiplying. Another tranq dart pierced the Reptile's shoulder, another embedded into his leg. The darts continued to come, and the combined quantities of drugs began to slow him down.

Suddenly Raph found himself snared in a net, and the weight was enough to bring him to the ground. The ninjas began to try and secure him, but even with the drugs coursing through his veins, the Turtle fought violently. Suddenly a woman made herself known, and hearing her speak, it was obvious that she was one of them. Her voice sounded submerged, but he made out what she was telling him. His brothers had been spotted, and she was sending the Elite after them. Fear quickly took hold, followed by anger...

"Stay away from my brothers!!" The mutant hissed as he fought to push his captors off of him....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 am

It took a bit more demanding from her to be taken seriously, it wasn't until she yelled at the turtle to shut up and a few choice names that they backed down to let her take Raph to the tower. The elite left them and Mikko wasted no time.

She knelt down by the large turtle and started to lift the net off of him

Calm down, you'll need your energy to get off this roof. Your brothers are in no danger I sent the foot on a wild goose chase. I had to, I could have never taken them out on my own.

She finally got the net off and tried to help him to his feet.

We don't have time to take the darts out here, we'll have to go somewhere safe and I can take them out. come on. Before they realize that I was lying.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:51 am

The Elite soon left, and Raphael soon found himself alone with this mystery chick. The Turtle violently slashed at the netting, trying his best to free himself of the thick rope. It felt heavier than it should have thanks to the pull of the drugs. The woman was trying to reassure him that his brothers were alright, and it seemed as though she was helping him, but why? So she could gain his trust? So she could be the one to bring him back to Shredder? Ole' Saki must have one hell of a bounty on their heads if it was pitting his own Ninjas against each other.

Finally free of the netting, Raphael pushed himself back and away from her, then made a clumsy attempt at finding his footing. Epic fail. His breathing was labored and his heart was working on overdrive, fighting desperately against the foreign drugs pumping through his veins. His wild gaze never strayed from hers.

"Why the fuck should I trust you?!" He snarled, pointing a sai in her direction. God, how could his weapon feel so heavy? Another attempt, and he finally made it to his feet, but staggered ever so slightly. Indeed, he would have to get out of here, but should he really turn his back on this woman? What was she capable of?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:56 am

Mikko was aware that the turtle wouldn't trust her right away, but if either of them wanted to live they had to get out of there soon. She put her hands up showing she had no weapon.

My name is Mikko. I know your brother Leo. He's friends with a brother of mine. You have to trust me. I can bring you someplace safe, I just lied to a large group of men who could kill me with a glance. So for both of our sake's you are going to have to trust me here. I'm trying to save your life. I have a place you can rest till those drugs wear off.

She put her hands down and slowly moved toward him.

We have to leave before you can't stand anymore.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:20 am

The girl was proving that she was indeed unarmed, but Raphael knew that meant nothing. She could have a group of followers stationed on nearby roofs, ready to make the shot. But for what? The mutant already had enough sedative in his system to drop an elephant. All they would have to do is wait...

The woman's words were muffled, and seemed so distant but when she mentioned his brother, Raph tried to focus. The drugs were tugging at him, despite his best efforts to fight it. "...How do you know my brother.." The beast of a turtle asked as he made an attempt to grab the dart from his shoulder. It would have been an easy task, but unfortunately his vision was blurred, and that one dart multiplied into five. Grasping the real one was impossible! Growling in frustration, he finally gave up. He had to move, and now.

The mutant kept weighing up his options. Refuse this Mikko's help, and be left to the mercy of the Elite, or play along with whatever game she was playing. One thing was for certain, the Turtle didn't trust her. Still, defending himself against her in his drugged state would be easier than the group of Elite that would no doubt return for their prize.

With a frustrated exhale that practically froze in the frigid night air, Raphael finally gave a nod...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:25 am

It was starting to look like he wasn't going to trust her. If that was the case she would just have to leave, maybe contact Laz that could contact Lexi that could contact Leo. Tell him whatsd going on. Now thinking about it, that might have been the right thing to do. But no time to think of that now, she was very deturmined to help this turtle.

Finally he gave in and she quickly went to his side and started to help him off the roof. It would be hard, they had to move fast before he couldn't move at all. If he did pass out her best move would be to drag him into an alley and try to get in touch with leo.

You have a name? She asked. She wanted him to keep talking to help him stay awake. As they moved she started plucking the darts off of him.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Raphael wasn't too keen on the idea of Mikko getting close enough to assist him. For one, he was drugged and his reflexes weren't what he needed them to be. What if she tried something? What if she intended to kill him to make the haul back a lot easier? That was certainly a possibility. There was also that small possibility that she was actually trying to help. There were a few good people in the world, after all.

The second reason behind his reluctance to have her help.. she would have to touch him. The Reptile knew that their skin texture was different than that of humans. Even though the mutation had left their scales micro and for the most part smooth, there was still a coolness to their skin. A human would quickly pick apart the simple action and it would only further highlight that he was a freak.

With these concerns and insecurities violently fighting in his already dizzy psyche, he knew that he needed to pull away. Unfortunately the drugs were giving him little choice and regrettably, the Turtle needed her help. Thankfully he was still able to walk, but his sense of direction was heavily affected. With a deep sigh, he finally gave in, but inwardly tensed when her skin came into contact with his.

Despite the overwhelming pull the drugs had on him, Raph managed to climb from the roof and after a few seconds to get his bearings, he allowed Mikko to help him toward wherever she was taking him. A safe haven, though Raph was skeptical that such a place existed above ground. Well, maybe April's.

As they made their journey to the unknown, the woman began removing some of the darts. Normally the gesture would have been intrusion to the withdrawn Reptile, but now, inwardly he was thankful. Then came her question and already being on the defensive, the wording struck him the wrong way...

...'Do you have a name?'...

Because freaks shouldn't have names. And he was Raphael. Of course he would dissect the question and find the insult in it. It was his insecurities taking hold.  His glazed eyes fluttered as he struggled to stay conscious, but even in his drugged state, he was able to deliver a cold hard stare as if he had been deeply insulted. "Of course..I have a name. What, you think I'm some dumb animal like those people we risk our necks for?!" He snorted, chest heaving with each difficult breath. Sedatives and reptiles weren't friends, and apparently this was true for the mutated variety, too. Hearing the harshness in his own tone, Raphael almost regretted his words, but he had no filter.This girl had done nothing wrong, so far. But he was lashing out at her, as if she was one of those that had screamed in his face and assaulted him with harsh words that had ultimately damaged his soul.

The Turtle suddenly stopped and braced himself against a wall, untrusting his legs. Fortunately they weren't too far from their destination, but he needed a breather. His demeanor seemed to have changed, feeling that he should apologize, but that was something that had always been difficult for him. He seemed conflicted and regretful. Sad, even. The fact that he couldn't express himself only frustrated him even more.

"I jus'... need to catch my breath.." He finally told her, trying to cover up that he had actually been struggling to find a way to explain himself, to apologize...

Last edited by Raphael Hamato on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Mikko didn't take offence of his tone. She knew that he was hurting, scared, and probably feeling sick trying to fight the drugs. No I don't. Mikko told him softly. You shouldn't upset yourself. You need to try and relax it'll slow the drugs down in your system.

When he needed a rest Mikko helped him into the shadows of a darken alley way. She helped lean him against the wall. They would rest, but only for a moment.

When we get to my friends house I can call your brother. I know you'll be more comfortable with family near. My friend's name is Gabe, he has a cozy place and a bed you can use. We can't rest here too long, babe.

Mikko finished pulling the darts out of skin. he was beat up pretty bad. The poor guy needed a lot of rest.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:45 pm

It seemed that Mikko hadn't been offended by his tone, which was surprising.. and  secretly a relief. It made him feel a little less guilty. Somehow, she understood. Or.. she was putting on one hell of an act. Whatever it was, Raphael's mind was becoming too influenced by the sedative to give it much more consideration. Still, he had certainly caught that last word.

...babe? Was she giving him a pet name? It's what humans did, and the Turtle had witnessed Casey call April that on several occasions, but she certainly didn't mean it in that regard. Then again, maybe she hadn't said it at all. He couldn't trust his hearing.

The drugged mutant finally pushed himself up from the wall, staggering as he tried to master the art of walking once again. Mikko's earlier comment finally registered and he shook his head as he allowed her to help him toward this 'Gabe's' place. "No.. don't call Leo. He doesn't need to know he was right..." Indeed, it would have given him comfort to have his family close while these drugs ran their course, but he had already suffered enough tonight. The last thing he needed was for Leo to gloat about being right. He had already failed as a leader. If Mikko hadn't shown up tonight, the clan would have been without a leader, and it only took less than twenty-four hours for him to fail...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:53 pm

OK he doesn't need to know. Our little secret. She once again helped him walk to Gabe's house. Luckily the place wasn't far and soon they were at the house. Mikko quickly opened the door and guided Raph into the living room. She then shut and locked the door. It didn't look like anyone was home, that was probably a good thing.

Mikko then lead Raph into the spare bedroom and laid him on the bed.

Get yourself comfortable. I'm going to get a cool towel for you head. It'll help with the dizzyness. She helped him pull down the covers and get under them then covered him up. Be right back.

Mikko ran to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel. She ran it under cold water, wondering if putting a cold rag on a cold blooded person was a good idea or not. Decideding it was a good idea, she rung the towel out and returned to Raph. She placed the cool rag on his forehead.

There, get some rest. I promise you are safe. Maybe when you wake up you can tell me your name.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Fortunately it didn't take them long to arrive at the house. indeed, it was cozy, but Raphael's head was spinning and taking in the scenery was out of the question. Still, the Reptile knew that he had to be on high alert and make sure that they were the only ones here. That seemed to be the case.

The couch would have been fine, but he wasn't in any condition to make that suggestion. Besides, maybe it was best to be in a room where he would be less obvious if anyone happened to show up. Drenched from the downpour, Raph snagged a shirt that had been laying on the bedroom floor and attempted to dry himself. It was a half-ass job at best, but better than completely soaking the bed. Soon his legs wouldn't support him any longer and the red-clad mutant crashed onto the bed, resting on his plastron. His breathing was still heavy, body instinctively trying to fight off the drugs, but the end result was inevitable. The beast's golden eyes fluttered, but remained locked on the woman that spared him from being Saki's prisoner. He still didn't trust her, but given his current situation, had no choice.

Maybe after the pull of the drugs left him, he could give her his name, she had suggested. What was the harm in it?

"Raph..ael." His words were slurred. He continued to fight the drug as if his life depended upon it, and he still wasn't so certain that it didn't. "How...how do you know... my brother?" It seemed that ole Fearless had been making friends left and right...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 5:42 pm

The poor guy was fighting to stay awake, and Mikko wasn't sure if that was good or not, He really needed to rest and let the drugs run their course. But at least he gave her a name.

It's nice to meet you, Raph. She said with a small smile. Then came his question about Leo. The poor guy was fading fast so she decided to keep her answer short and sweet.

I met Leo through my friend, Laz. Leo spoke to me about some mistakes I was making in my life. He's a nice guy. A grin formed over her face and she reached out and gave him a playful pinch on his arm. He's not as hot as you though.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:08 am

Laz... where had he heard that name before?? And then it hit him. It was the same reason that Mikko's voice sounded so familiar. This was not their first meeting. He had fought her, and even rendered her unconscious on the night that he had gone up against Shredder for the first time. Of course, Mikko had been masked, but that voice. And Laz... he had sabotaged his future with the Foot, and with life in general.

"I... remember... you..." ..And she must have remembered him, too. Right? After he had put her down, why was she so eager to help? Did she realized that he was trying to save people? If Leo had spoken to her, then maybe she saw the error of her ways.

Her last comment barely registered as the drugs finally pulled him under and he lost the battle to stay conscious. His eyelids fluttered one final time before sliding closed...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:13 am

Mikko did in fact remember Raph. But, now seeing that the turtles were truly the good guys in the city she was happy to help the turtle out. When he fell asleep she went into the living room and grabbed her bag of drugs, she then went back in the bedroom and sat on a chair that was close to the bed. She would stay close by in case something went wrong, she didn't know how the drugs would effect him.

She also would smoke around him, the smoke wouldn't help him much in his situation. So instead she took out her needle and drugs, she was already starting to get the shakes from being so long sense her last dose.

After taking her drug she leaned back on the chair and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:27 am

The visit with her brother had been very upsetting. It seemed that Spike had gotten violent with one of the inmates, and succeeded in ripping the man's throat out with his teeth. This resulted in him being heavily sedated, and now he wore a muzzle, much like a vicious animal. His visiting privileges had been revoked, but having made friends with one of the cops, Ally was able to pull some strings and get her weekly visit.

When her brother was brought out and placed on the other side of the glass, Ally's heart sunk to the pit of her stomach. He looked horrible. The muzzle obscured most of his face and the straightjacket constricted his movement. A guard had to hold the phone to his ear, but much of what came out of his mouth was muffled gibberish. One thing was for certain... Ally had to get him out before this place ended up killing him! Maybe Spike had made a few mistakes in his life, but she was convinced that he didn't kill those whores. People just made a habit of ending up dead around her brother. Not his fault.

The visit was cut short when her brother passed out, but the guard assured her that he was alright. He had been given a sedative earlier to help him 'rest'. It wasn't very reassuring, but she vowed that he would be out of here soon. Life would go back to the way it used to be. He would get his apartment back, and she would be there to keep him in line.

On the way back to her temporary home, also known as Gabriel's, the blonde decided to stop by the store. A friend had finally paid up for some drugs, so she finally had a little bit of money. It was time to pay back some of Gabriel's kindness. The thug's birthday was coming up, so she decided that she would try her hand at baking a cake, and they would throw a party. Who knew, maybe she would finally get into his pants.. and into his heart. It would be nice to be something a little more special than just friends.

After loading up with everything needed to throw a decent party, Ally returned to the house, leaving her soaked umbrella at the door before unlocking the door and stepping inside. The fact that she had to undo the lock made her believe that no one was home, and that made her frown. After the day she had, Ally didn't want to be alone. She placed the bags on the kitchen table and looked around, hoping to see some signs of life.

"Gabriel? Mikko? Anyone here?"

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Mikko was slowly falling asleep when she heard Ally's voice. She opened her eyes and streatched her arms over her head before getting up off the chair. Quietly, She stepped out the room and closed the door behind her.

I'm here. Mikko announced with a smile. How's the brother doing?

Of course Mikko didn't know that the man was in for life, or that he was more crazy then she was. Mikko noticed the bags and peeked in one of them. Whatcha got?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Ally had noticed the little droplets of blood on the floor that led to the bedroom that Mikko finally emerged from. The woman shut the door before she could see what was going on, but her question about Spike momentarily distracted her. With a frown, she pulled out her phone and showed Mikko the small video she had managed to take of Spike, all tied up in his straitjacket, the muzzle obstructing much of his face.

"Apparently he ripped a guy's throat out with his teeth, so they're keeping him sedated and.. 'confined' until his next hearing." Which would probably be the date that they would set his execution since he was too much of a treat to be a lifer, but Ally refused to believe that. By then, she would have enough evidence to set him free. "Maybe if I can find the right higher-up to help me, I can get him out since they're treating him inhumanely. You.. don't muzzle humans.." The frustrated blonde shook her head as she slid the phone back into her pocket.

When Mikko asked about the bags, Ally smiled again. "Well, Gabe's a Halloween baby, so I figured we could throw him a party. He deserves it. I mean.. he gave us a place to crash." She pulled out the booze and put it in the fridge.

"Why is there blood on the floor? Is Gabe hurt?" And if he was, why the hell was he in the spare bedroom??
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Mikko watched the video and frowned. poor guy, If he's that bad he shouldn't be in a prison, he should be in a hospital. I know a lawyer, I'll see what I can do to get him in a better place. Next time you go see him I'm coming with you, rules be damned. Also I'll see if he can get mail. Maybe I can smuggle in some drugs for him.

Mikko started to help put the things that were in the bag away, and also grabbed herself a beer. She sat on a chair by kitchen table and took a sip of her drink.

Ooooh a Halloween baby, nice. Yes a party must be had. and lots of presents.

When Ally asked about the blood on the floor, Mikko got up to start cleaning it before Gabe came home. No Gabe is fine, I think. He's not home. This is from Raph. After she finished cleaning she stood up with a sly smile. He's one of the turtles. I saved him and brought him here, he's sleeping in the spare bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:08 am

Ally was extremely hopeful that Mikko could help out with her brother's situation. The poor girl would hang onto any ounce of hope she could get. At least it gave her something. Without it, she had nothing. A small smile stretched across her lips. "Thanks. He can use all the help he can get. Even if they put him in the crazy house, at least he will.. you know. Still be alive." She hated to think about the possibility that he would be executed, but if something wasn't done.. that would be her brother's fate.

She watched as Mikko cleaned up the blood that had led a trail to the spare bedroom. Most girls would have been concerned about such a sight, but when you grew up around gangs, not much fazed you. Especially when she found out that it wasn't Gabriel's....

..it was the blood of one of the Turtles?? Had she heard Mikko right? That excited her. She had met Leo, and the guy was awesome! Did this mean that she would be meeting another one.

"Ooooh.. Raph, huh?" She asked as she moved past Mikko. "What does he look like? Is he nice? Is he as cute as Leo?" She asked, reaching for the doorknob...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:12 am

Mikko quickly stopped her from going in the room. She ruffled the girl's hair and lead her back to the kitchen. He's hot. Much better looking then Leo. He's bigger and a little grumpy. Lets not wake him. Anyway I don't think he would like being stared at while he sleeps. The foot got to him and drugged him up so he'll be out for at lest a few hours. Then you can meet him. Maybe we can make him some hot soup, it has been getting cold and turtles need to stay warm after all.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:22 am

It was probably a good thing that Mikko had stopped Ally from entering the room. She had intentions that the Turtle probably wouldn't appreciate, but for once.. it wasn't devious. She was just curious and having a sleeping mutant in the house was too much of a temptation.

With a pout, Ally allowed Mikko to guide her back into the kitchen, but her gaze remained fixated on the door of the spare bedroom. "I just... wanted to touch his feet." She said, snagging a chip from the punch bowl. "Their toes, man. I just wanna touch 'em."

She set about unpacking the bags and putting things in places that she assumed Gabriel never looked. Honestly, she had only ever seen him snag a brew from the fridge, so there was plenty of hiding places. "Have you called Leo? Is he coming over to get his bro? " Because she wouldn't mind seeing Leo again, and his toes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stranger Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: