TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:21 am

mikko caught the poking and rolled her eyes. Little did she know that all her flirting was bringing the turtle down, and confusing him. she would have stopped had she known.

I understand. I would offer to walk you home but I'm guessing your place is top secret. Oh we're having a halloween slash birthday party you and your brothers are more the welcome to come. They'll be cake and more booze.

Mikko took a seat on the chair by the bed, bot wanting to crowd the guy.

So, Raph. When is your birthday? she asked trying to make conversation and make him feel more welcomed. Or is that top secret too?
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Mikko had only just met him and was already inviting him to a party? Okay, obviously the woman didn't have trust issues. Then again, why would she? She wasn't the one who was a freak. Obviously she had accepted him for what he was, but that didn't mean that the rest of her party goers would so the same..

"I dunno when my actual birthday is.. but Splinter decided Halloween..." The Reptile told her, deciding that information wasn't too personal. She had, in a sense, saved his life after all. And ultimately his brothers. If he ended up at the mercy of the Shredder, surely they would come looking for him. The mutant was indebted to her. "I dunno how yer friends would take to a bunch of mutants showin' up to their party..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Then we will have to bake you a cake and get you presents! Gabe's birthday is Halloween too, a double party. And don't worry about the friends, there isn't many and they all already met Leo. We love you guys!

Mikko patted Raph's leg and stood up.

here's my number. She said and jotted down her number on a piece of paper then handed it to Raph. You don't have to worry about bringing anything, we got everything set up for the party, just bring you and your family. Is Splinter like your dad or something? He can come too if he likes.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Mikko seemed all too eager to have him and his brothers at her party. Aside from the little birthday parties that Splinter had thrown for them, Raphael had never been to anything more. Part of him was curious, but the recluse in him reminded him that it was a bad idea. Did Mikko really know her friends well enough to know they wouldn't cause him and his family trouble? Of course not. They would be taking a huge risk by mingling with humans.

The large Turtle took Mikko's number and slid it into his belt, uncertain if it would find its way into his phone or not. Maybe it would. Having a few human acquaintances could be a good thing. And maybe he should pay back some of her kindness, despite how secretive he was. Raph grabbed a pin from the night stand then reached for Mikko's hand, jotting down his number along her palm.

"Don't make me regret this.." He told her. "...jus', don't blow up my phone..."

Unfortunately his head was still spinning due to the drugs still evident in his system. He buried his face into his palms, trying to steady the spinning room. "Splinter's not much for parties." He finally told Mikko. Even if by some miracle the rest of them came, their father surely would not.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Mikko smiled brightly when Raph started to write his number in her hand. She really didn't expect him to give up his number. But was happy he did so, it showed that he trusted her, at least a little.

I wont. she promised and leaned over and gave his cheek a kiss. She then sat back down and frowned a bit seeing that the drugs were still effecting him. Maybe you should lie down a bit longer. I just don't want you getting hurt out there in your state.

And we can save Splinter some cake. But I hope the rest of you can make it.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:15 am

This Mikko chick had a way of making Raphael feel extremely awkward. The flirting was bad enough, but then she pecked his cheek. This sort of attention was something he wasn't used to. And then there was Ally, the little blonde who was watching him so attentively. As if she was expecting him to sprout wings and fly or something.

It was becoming obvious that he was still in no condition to leave, which was frustrating. The new appointed leader knew that he needed to get home, but doing so in his current condition would surely land him in trouble. Those Foot ninjas were surely looking for him, and he was in no shape to fight back. With a defeated sigh, the Turtle curled up on the bed, wishing the two girls didn't feel the need to babysit him...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 pm

When Raph laid back down, Mikko got up and pulled a blanket over him. sleep well. With that she took Ally's hand and lead her out the room closing the door behind them.

He's kinda cute. She told Ally with a grin. She then grabbed her phone and put Raph's number into it.

I feel kinda bad though. His brothers might be worried about him. Maybe I should call Leo and just let him know that Raph is ok. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 am

Of course Ally didn't want to leave the room, but did so with little fuss. Though, she was still highly curious about the Mutant, but anything she had to ask or do could wait until later. The poor guy was still under the pull of the drugs.

"Yeah, he's cute." Ally agreed. "And Leo..."

When Mikko suggested that she call and let the others know that their brother wasn't dead somewhere, she gave a nod.... "Yeah, I think they deserve to know..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm

Leo is ok I guess he's cute in his own way. Makes me wonder what the other two brothers look like. There is one that fights with a big stick. But I was running away from him at the time so I didn't get a good look. His stick was big though, wonder what he's compensating for.

Mikko looked at her phone then put it down.

Raph asked me not to call Leo. And I want the guy to trust me soooooo....I think the call will wait. in the mean time, lets get turnt up!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:45 am

So Mikko wanted to let Raph's brothers know that he was alright, but then she changed her mind. Damn, that woman was so indecisive... but whatever. With a mental shrug, Ally headed into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge, taking a nice long sip of it.

"Well, maybe Gabe will be home soon. Then we can play 'Truth or Dare'.. or 'Spin the Bottle'.." Ally wiggled her brows in a suggesting manner. "Or, you could just invite Raph's brother's over. Who knows, maybe telling them where their brother is will end good for the rest of us..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:48 am

Yeah Gabe will be home soon. Mikko looked back at the bedroom door then at ally.

You think I would get anywhere with Raph if I went back in there? I mean. I know he's kinda drugged up, but he's thinking pretty clearly. I really want to see what he's working with.

Mikko took a sip of her beer then set it down. I'm going to try and get me some turtle boner.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:03 am

It seemed that Mikko wasn't willing to wait for Gabriel to get home in order to have a little 'fun'. The blonde plopped down at the table and quirked a brow at Mikko. Was she serious? Yeah.. she was serious. Even though the girl had just met the Turtle, and he was drugged as fuck, it seemed Mikko wanted a piece of that tail. Damn, her new friend worked faster than she did. But times had changed and she applauded any girl that went for what they wanted. It was no longer a man's world.

"...but, wha about Gabe?" She asked. "I thought you liked him..." Not that it mattered. If Gabriel did have feelings for Mikko, then maybe it was his own damn fault for daring to love or form an attachment. Finally, she gave a shrug. "I say go for it..."

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:07 am

I do like Gabe. Like, a lot. A whole lot. More then I should. But Gabe isn't a one woman man, so I can't get my hopes up with him. It's best to know where you stand with a guy so you don't get hurt, and with Gabe I know we'll never be more then fuck buddies. Hell he's probably with some girl right now, getting some before heading home.

Mikko finshed her beer and tossed it in the trash.

I'm going after Raph, How many girls can say they've been with a mutant turtle?

With that Mikko went back to the room. She slipped inside and took off her shoes. She then sat on the bed and kissed Raph's cheek. Raphael....
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:17 am

Raphael had drifted back into a restless slumber, the drugs still running through his reptilian system. It was amazing how his ninja senses could still function even though he was literally down for the count. The sound of the opening door tugged at his subconscious, then the slight shift on the bed as Mikko took a seat. Then the familiar sensation of her lips brushing against his skin as she left a kiss against his cheek...

Instinctively he winced, as if her action had been unpleasant for her... even though the intrusion had been committed by her. In his state, it didn't fully register what had happened, only that she was there and having someone watch you sleep was... creepy.

Slowly, the Turtle's eyes fluttered open and he looked at her with heavy eyes that did little to conceal his confusion...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 am

Mikko smiled at him and laid a hand against his cheek. Hey sleep head. feeling any better? She asked and nuzzled against his face. Want some company?

She leaned down close to his mouth.

I know I could use some.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 am

It felt like Mikko had just left the room, and suddenly she was back and this time, a little too close to the reclusive Turtle's face. He felt her breath against his skin, her soft words managing to tug him back. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open and he was met with the sight of her being a mere inch from his snout. It startled him a little, causing him to back away. There was no reason that any human.. or mutant... should be that close to his face...

"What are you doin'..." The groggy Mutant asked, deciding at this point that rest just wouldn't come. Slowly he pushed himself up, wondering if it was time to hit the road...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 am

Mikko backed away slightly but reached behind him and grabbed a mask tail. She pulled the tail to the front him him and twisted it around her finger. She smiled sweetly at him.

I thought, maybe you could use some lovings, You know. Kisses, hugging, maybe more. You are a very handsome man, Raphael. I would love to show you some fun in the bedroom.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 am

Raph tried to pull away when Mikko reached for the tail of his bandanna, but his reaction was delayed due to the drugs. She pulled him closer, and seductively told him of her intentions, which completely took him aback. Was she.. serious? His utter look of confusion conveyed just how much he was untrusting her intentions.

"...what is this, yer idea of a joke?" And if it was, Raphael was not laughing. Didn't she know it was cruel to tease someone that never had the hope of finding the companionship of a woman? It just wasn't going to happen, and Raph had tried to accept that a long time ago, so her taunting was unappreciated. It...hurt to say the least....

"... if so, it ain't funny..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:04 am

Mikko frowned deeply and let him go. She shook her head and laid her hand on his. I'm not joking, Raph. I'm serious. She gave his hand a squeeze.

I....I really want to, you know. be with you. But I understand if you don't want to. We have just met after all. I'm just use to moving quickly is all. And I find you very attractive.

She bit her bottom lip then finally smiled at him. I swear to you, I'm not joking, I'm not teasing you, I'm not toying with you. I truly find you attractive and would like to...get to know you, In every way, including physically.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:27 am

Mikko was trying her best to convey her sincerity, but there was something more at play here. Something more genuine than mere words. Something the woman couldn't mask, even if she wanted to. Raphael had detected it a few moments ago, but the drugs was making it a little difficult to home in on.. but it was becoming more potent.. more demanding. Her pheromones. Raphael had only been around April before, and considering that their friend didn't have this 'need' for them, it was foreign to him. But instinct seemed to pick up where lack of experience left off.

The scent burned at the back of his sinuses, clouding his mind and tickling the back of his throat. Soon, it had become more intoxicating than the drugs that the Foot had polluted him with. It was becoming hard to think rationally, and there was an undeniable tightness in his shell..

He tried to fight it, even turning his head in an attempt to shield himself from her scent, but his efforts could only last for so long...

Suddenly Mikko found herself pinned against the wall, her arms restricted above her head. A loud churr emitted from the mutant as his snout hovered close to her neck, taking in her scent. There was a crazed look echoing in his once soulful gaze... a look that held no rationality and could no longer be reasoned with. He could easily hurt her, and that beast side of him was winning out. Raw emotion that he never had the opportunity to try and tame...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:33 am

Mikko expect more shyness, more uncertenty. Instead Raph was up and pinning her against the wall. She couldn't even react, She couldn't believe that he could move so fast. And he had her pinned. This was new, and if she was honest, a bit scary. She was always in control, but this turtle, this man. He could easly snap her in two.

She tiled her head to the side as he nuzzled her neck. Her heart started to beat wildly in her chest. Excitment taking over. She let out a soft moan. If he want to take control she would let him.

She caught his gaze and leaned forward as much as she could, wanting so badly for her lips to meet his. Wanting him to tear off her cloths and take her against that wall.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:45 am

Raphael could smell her fear, and the frantic beating of her heart reverberated in his head, but in this moment, the Turtle was unaware of himself, and the tight grip that he had on her wrists. The pressure was enough to cause bruising and there was no restraint as his teeth found her neck, biting into her skin. The animalistic sounds intensified as the metallic taste of blood tainted his mouth, but in his crazed state, Raphael was still aware enough to know that biting any harder could end badly for her.

His free hand moved down to rip at her clothes, just as her cell phone began to ring. Annoyed by the intrusion, the lust-driven Reptile grabbed the device and slung it against the wall, then continued to free her of those annoying clothes....

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:12 am

Raphael wrote:
"Somethin' to be proud of... are you serious?!" Raphael asked in disbelief as he gravitated toward the window. There had been many instances in his life where he just wanted to run, and now that sensation was stronger than ever. This was to be the milestone in any young man's life.. but not for Raphael.

"I'm... not compatible with you.. with anyone..." The Reptile all but yelled, not understanding her logic behind that comment. It was easy for her to say. The fact that it wouldn't work meant little to her. She could just move on, be with a nice human male that wouldn't rip her to shreds every time she touched him. And it seemed that this humiliation wasn't enough, Mikko wanted to... 'finish him off'?

...No.

"Are you not scared?!" He seethed at her. Obviously she wasn't. She was toying with him... that had to be it. "You should be...I'm not yer boy toy.. I can't control myself... I will kill you..." He threatened. If she wasn't scared of him... she needed to be, for her own good....

Mikko followed him to the window and grabbed his arm, but if he wanted to leave she would let him. But he had to understand that she actually liked him. She wasn't scared of him. Maybe she should have been, but Mikko never sacred easily.

No I'm not scared. you wont kill me. Maybe we can't have sex, but there are other things we can do. Do you really think I came to you like this because I wanted some toy to play with? No I wanted you. I still do. We don't know each other that well, Raph. But I know I like you. I don't want you to walk out on me like this. look, let me clean up, we can have a few beers. talk. You shouldn't beat youself up. Just stay, ok.  
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:48 am

After everything he had done and Mikko still wanted him around? She wasn't afraid of him? Either she was really brave, or really stupid. Those two traits usually ran hand in hand. Still, she wasn't pushing him away like all those thoughtless humans he had rescued, and she had every reason to. What could she gain from all this? Was she stringing him along to cash in on him? Was all the bloody wounds worth it?

Raphael had to shake those thoughts from his head. It was damaging, always assuming the worst in everyone. What if she wasn't like the majority? What if her intentions were genuine? But why was she so eager to get to know him? Why was it so important to her? The risks for her were not worth it...

Sighing deeply, the Mutant shook his head. "No... I gotta... I gotta go.." He told her, shifting his gaze to look at her. "We both need to clear our heads... an... I dunno if I can be around you right now. You trust me...I dunno why but you do... I jus' don't trust myself..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 am

Mikko was sadden that he would leave. But she did understand. He didn't want to do any more damage to her, he was worried for her. She understood that. and as much as she wanted him to stick around she let him go.

Ok, Raph. But I'm going to be calling you soon. I don't want this to be the last we see of each other ok. and be careful out there, get home safely.

She offered him a smile and reached up to give his cheek a light pinch.

see you soon, handsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: