TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

Stranger Danger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:28 am

You want to touch his toes? That's just odd. Mikko was glad she stopped Ally then, Raph didn't seem to like Mikko touching him and she was trying to help, have some strange girl foundling his feet he might have a stroke.

Raph doesn't want Leo to know. So no. But we can invite all the turtles to Gabe's party.

Mikko tossed Ally a joint. I wish I knew where Gabe was. Probably busy with the gang, I could always call him tell him he has two hot women ready to fufill his every whim.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:40 am

"Well, if you haven't gotten the memo already, I am odd." Ally said with a teasing wink. [color=violet]"Have you seen the size of Leo's feet? You know what they say about big feet.. it makes you wonder about other parts of his anatomy. And if this Raph is bigger... then holy fuck." Such an odd conversation, but Ally didn't seem to think so.

[color=violet]" Yeah, we should have Turtles at the party. You know, the whole set. I mean, I only got to meet Leo, and.. I think I probably startled the poor guy. I lost my towel in front of him, and that's all I was wearing." Ally flashed Mikko a devious smile, not at all shy about the incident. [color=violet]"Your busy was there too. Lexi's new beau. He was a gent. Covered me back up.. because public nudity is frowned upon."

When Mikko mentioned Gabriel and calling him, Ally nodded in agreement. "Yeah, tell him to get his fine ass back home." She said, lighting the joint and taking a puff. "I have enough booze to help him forget that I'm Spike's sister..."

She gave Mikko a thoughtful look. "Sooo, you have any intentions of officially hooking up with Gabe-alicious, or is he just a piece of ass?" She asked, passing over the joint...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:44 am

Mikko burst into laughter. Poor Leo, it was probably his first time see the naked form of a women. He was probably bragging about it to his brothers. Mikko took the joint and took a hit on it.

I'm not really the hook up type. I do one night stands. She said grabbing her phone to call Gabe. But...I wouldn't say no if he wanted to go on a date with me.

She dialed Gabe's number then waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:05 am

Gabe wrote:
A bubbly blonde made herself at home at Gabriel's table, just as his phone began to ring. He spared her a faint smile as he pulled his phone from his hoodie, checking it and hoping it was his brother. Of course it wasn't. Frowning slightly, he answered.

"Hey, Mikko. S'up?"

Hey Gabe. Where you at lover? I'm feeling really needy. She flashed a grin at Ally then went back to the phone. And uh...There might be a drugged up mutant turtle in your spare bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:21 am

Gabriel wrote:
"..say what? Why is there a drugged up Turtle in my bedroom? Is it Leo?" He asked, forgetting that the young woman was sitting there, and now she was looking at him like he was a total nutcase. Okay, so maybe the guy had pet turtles.. that was ...cute.

"What happened to him?

No his name is Raphael, he got attacked by some foot and they drugged him. I didn't know where else to take him. I'm sure he'll be leaving once he wakes up. He just needs to sleep the drugs off.

Mikko took a sip of her beer and another hit off the joint before passing it back to Ally.

I heard your birthday was coming up. maybe I'll gather some girls together and make you a hot sex tape. Or you can come home and You, Ally and I can make one.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:49 am

Gabriel wrote:
"Nah, it's okay. I don't care that he's there." He said, finally remembering the blonde. He looked over at her, and noticed that look of confusion, but she smiled when she noticed that he was finally looking at her. He was cute, so who cared if he was a little.. odd. Having turtles in his bed and all...

Hearing Mikko's offer earned a smile of his own, and he chuckled quietly. "Tryin' to get me home huh? Why.. you miss me?"

Thankfully Gabe didn't mine Raph hanging out for a while. But when gabe asked if she missed him a bright blush formed on her cheeks and she she gave him an unseen smile, well unseen to Gabe, She was sure Ally would notice the reaction.

Actually...Yeah I do. I think I have a new addiction. But i understand if you're busy, I'll be here when you get home, with some high grade Purple haze.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:18 am

Gabriel wrote:
"I think you looove me." He teased, but deep down, knew it wasn't true. Mikko was too much like him to fall for one person. She didn't like strings or baggage, and Gabriel was a whole lot of baggage. The worst kind to get involved with.

"Nah.. looks like I'm not busy..." Because Ezekiel didn't have time for him anymore. "I'll be home soon."

Mikko only blushed brighter at his words. It may not have been love but she was feeling something. Something that she was trying to hide deep deep inside. Because Gabe wasn't one for relationships. She was just a friend with benifits. It worked. Feelings had to stay out of it. Still he did make her stomach do flip flops.

Mmmmm you never know. She answered with a chuckle.

I'll see you soon, sexy. bye.

Mikko hung up and looked over at Ally. He'll be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:34 am

Ally had certainly noticed all of the smiles and blushing that went on on Mikko's end. Was she falling for Gabriel? She really hoped not. But what did it matter, it was her heart on the line, and it wasn't like Gabe would ever give Ally the time of day. He just wanted to be friends, and that was upsetting.

Still, she managed a little grin when Mikko finally got off the phone, and passed the joint back over to her.

"Not the hook-up type, huh? You wouldn't have a crush, would you.." The blonde teased.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:38 am

Mikko finished her beer and gave a shrug. It's just a crush. I know where Gabe and I stand. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything more then what we are now. Anyway, I wouldn't want to have him deal with all the baggage I come with. broken home, rape, abuse, drugs, murder... He don't need to deal with that.

She tossed the beer can away and popped some pills in her mouth.

I like him though, but that's between us two.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:46 am

Ally grabbed herself another beer and took a seat at the table. Mikko's comment earned a questioning look. "Really? You're afraid that he can't handle your baggage?" She asked, popping the tab on her drink. "Obviously you've never had a heart-to-heart with the guy." She told her. "Even wonder why his is the way he is? There's a reason.."

"I think that's why we all get along... we're not so different..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 am

Mikko also took a seat. Now she was wondering more about Gabe. She had no doubt the man had his own issues, but how bad could they be? he was a troubled guy who joined a gang, maybe he had abusive parents or something. As far as mikko knew nothing was worse when her childhood.

No we never really talked. our lips are always busy. She said with a grin.

But I would like to get to know him better, I'm sure he'll tell me about his life, when he's more comfortable with me. unless there is something I really should know now that you can tell me.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:59 am

Ally was a bit jealous that Mikko and Gabe's lips were always too busy, but she had to let that go. It wasn't healthy to want something that couldn't be yours. But would Gabe ever really belong to anyone? Well, he had belonged to Lexi, ever so briefly.

She wanted to tell Mikko all about Gabriel, but the guy had trusted her with his past, and she knew how painful it was for him to open up. She wouldn't betray him like that. "Yeah, just talk to him. I don't want to say too much. But yeah. He hasn't had it easy."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:03 am

Mikko nodded at that. She would talk to Gabe. Maybe they can spend a night not fucking and just share a joint and talk about their lives. If she opened up to him, maybe he would open up to her. Though she wondered why that was important to her. Maybe because Gabe became more then someone to play with, he was a friend now. If he had been hurt in the past, she would make sure he wouldn't be hurt in the present.

Yeah I think him and I will have a heart to heart.

She looked at the spare bedroom's door then stood up. I should check on Raph. make sure he's still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:18 am

So it seemed that Mikko was wanting to have a heart-to-heart with Gabriel. Man, she would love to be a fly on the wall for that one. It took a lot for Gabriel to open up, but he seemed to like Mikko, and Mikko liked him. It was almost depressing. But life goes on.

"You want me to come with you?" Ally asked when Mikko mentioned that she needed to check on Raph. "You may need back-up. You know.. just in case he tries to eat your face."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 am

You think he would eat my face? It's so pretty. yeah you can sneak a peek at him. what was the harm in it? No touching his toes.

Mikko headed to the spear bedroom and opened the door up. She walked up to the bed and lightly put a hand on Raph's forehead. He was cold, but she had no idea if that was good or not, She figured as long as he wasn't burning up he was ok.

He seems ok to me.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:33 am

An hour or so had passed and the drugs were finally wearing off. Still, coming to was a bit of a challenge. The pull was so strong, so demanding. Reptiles and sedatives were a huge no-no, but it seemed the Foot didn't care about that. Of course they didn't read up before gunning him down with darts.

The room's darkness was interrupted by the lighting filtering in through the cracked door as Mikko, and Ally slipped inside. The gentle touch against his forehead tugged at the Turtle's subconscious, and then there was an intrusion against the mutant's left foot that had unfortunately been unguarded by the blankets. Raphael winced and pulled his foot away, one eye slowly fluttering open to see Mikko standing in front of him...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 1:37 am

When Raph opened up his eyes Mikko smiled down at him and laid a hand on his cheek. She frowned at Ally and was a bit upset that she would touch him after she was asked not to.

Hey sleep head. Don't mind Ally. She has a foot fetish or something. How are you feeling? Hungry? want some water? Maybe a shower to wake you up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:45 am

So.. that's what the annoying sensation against his foot was. Some chick was touching it. That caused Raphel to wrinkle his snout in disgust as he slowly pushed himself up into a sitting position. Best to get his bearings before attempting to make it to his feet...

"You wouldn't have a fetish for mine if you knew where they've been.." The reptile snorted at the Blonde, glaring at her with blurred vision. She wasn't freaking out or screaming, so that was a good thing. Her eagerness to touch him, however, was extremely annoying and unappreciated. Now, Mikko was firing of a lot of questions, and his brain was having a hard time keeping up. She was making offers, but the Turtle shook his head,but instantly regretted the action thanks to the intense vertigo that took hold.

"I gotta get home..." He said, finally managing to get to his feet, but lost his balance and fell into the nightstand. Luckily the only thing broken was a night lamp, but it frustrated Raph....

Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:48 am

Mikko expected that he would want to get home. No one would want to stay in a strange place with strangers. When he stumbled Mikko was quick to try and catch him. Don't worry about that, love. Look I know you want to get home, but maybe you should get your head on straight first. I wont be out there to save you again, you need to be in fighting shape. eat something.

She tried to sit him back on the bed. Take it easy big boy.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:05 am

Ally couldn't appreciate how big this guy was until he stood.. then stumbled into the nightstand. Poor guy. He was even larger than Leo, which was shocking.

"Nothing that a little soap and water can't wash off.." The blonde winked, but knew not to push her limits. This guy could crush her if he wanted to, and he seemed pretty irritated. Leo was much nicer, but this guy was interesting in his own way.

"You seem pretty 'thug' for a Turtle. I mean, with the dew rag bandana and all. Do you guys all have different types of bandanas.. as in styles, or are you just going against the grain?" Yeah, she was probably talking too much, but hell. It wasn't every day that you met a huge ass 'gangsta' Turtle...
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:23 am

'Save him?' Is that what Mikko thought she had done? Okay, so maybe she had. Who knew what he would be going through if she hadn't shown up and convinced the funky looking Foot ninjas that she had seen his brothers. With a deep sigh, Raph eased back into a sit on the bed, wishing this night was over already. If his brothers ever found out, he would never live it down. It was best that they didn't find out.

"You got any booze?" He asked when Mikko suggested that he should eat. Because Alcohol should really go well with the drugs that had gone through his veins.

...and the blonde continued to chatter. God, all of the noise was causing his head to pound. Raph sent the girl a hard glare that should have been enough to hush her, but Ally didn't seem fazed. "Goin' against the what? No.. we're all different, just like all people are different..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:26 am

You'll have to excuse my sister. She's really in to hot turtle men. She'll even suck your dick if you ask nice enough. Mikko teased.

Yeah we got booze. All you can drink. Want beer or something harder? Also got some pizza if you want that.

Though it probably wasn't a good idea for him to be drinking, who was she to tell him no? She would have wanted the same thing.

Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:50 am

Wow.. okay, that bit about dick sucking caught Raphael off guard. He gave Mikko a shocked look that quickly turned to irritation. Now they were just taunting him. And her 'sister' seemed to be playing along with it. What the hell?Didn't they know that he could 'take them' both if he was driven enough to do so? Fortunately for them, the hot-tempered bad-boy would never act in such a way, but they were treating him like a joke.

"Yeeeah, okay.. I think it's time for me to go.." The red-clad Turtle mad another attempt at standing, but Ally was quick to move closer.

"No, don't go.. Mikko was just kidding. I mean... not that I wouldn't.. you know. I mean, I don't think you're any different than 'human guys'...you're just cooler, like Leo..." And she looked at Mikko, hoping for a little help here...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 am

Mikko shook her head and pushed Raph back down. Raph, I'm flirting with you. Don't take offence. It means I like you. I'm going to grab you a beer and a slice of pizza. stay here. Ally don't touch his toes.

Mikko hurried to the kitchen and grabbed the beer and a slice of pizza, then then returned to the room and handed the food to Raph.

You are so much better looking then Leo. Can't wait to meet the others. You stay as long as you need to. We'll leave you be if would like to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Raphael wasn't buying it. Mikko was... flirting? The Reptile was feeling like the object of a bad joke. He quirked a brow at the girl.. "Yer way of flirtin' is by sayin' some other chick will.. you know.." God, how did he get into this situation?! Oh, right. Because he was trying to protect his brothers. Damn, how that had backfired. If only he had known that his brothers were at home, all plotting to go behind his back. Yeah, that would make him feel tons better...

When Mikko left to retrieve God only knows what, he braved a glance at Ally who had taken it upon herself to have a seat on the bed. She was looking at him, a smile plastered across her face as she leaned in and gave his biceps a poke.

"Wow, you're so.. solid..."

Just then, Mikko returned and Raph never thought he would be so happy to see that woman. At least when she returned, Ally laid off.. with the poking at least. Raph took the booze and offered pizza, briefly wondering if it was drugged. As famished as he was, it was a risk he was willing to take. Killing half the bottle in one gulp, the red-clad Turtle almost spewed the alcohol when Mikko continued to flirt. Didn't she know it was not nice to tease someone who was so self-conscious? Of course not. She probably thought that he was nothing more than an animal with no feelings to consider...

" Eh.. thanks. But as soon as I'm on my feet, I'm out..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: