TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stranger Danger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

Stranger Danger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 am

After what he had just put her through, Mikko still wanted to see him again. Raphael still couldn't understand the logic behind that, but it made him feel a little less horrible about the situation. Though, he would still self-destruct over this, because his insecurities knew how to eat away at him.

Managing a small hint of a grin, the red-clad Reptile disappeared out the window, destined for home...
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 am

Mikko watched him leave and then closed the window. She hoped that he wouldn't be to hard on himself. But now without the adrenaline coursing through her she was really feeling the pain. She grabbed her stomach and winced as she walked over to the full body mirror in the room. She was a mess. Bloody from head to toe, bruised and beaten. it looked like she just got into a massive fight, not had sex.

Her cloths were also torn apart. Her other cloths were packed away and in Gabe's room. So now she had to walk from one room to the other then to the bathroom without Ally seeing her.

Mikko opened the door a crack and peeked out. Not seeing anyone she sprinted to Gabe's room and grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt. She then sprinted to the bathroom and took a quick shower. The shower was much need both to clean her and to help sooth the pain in her body.

Once she was done she dried off and got dressed then walked (as normally as she could) back to where Ally was.

Hey. Uh....can I borrow your phone, mine had an accident.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 am

Ally had been listening in with her ear pressed against the door. On several occasions she was tempted to burst in and pull Raph away, but Mikko didn't sound like she was in trouble.. just had bitten off more than she could chew. Finally things became quiet and when the door creaked open, Ally was quick to sprint away, as if she had been a good girl all along.

She resumed her spot on the couch while Mikko showered, then came out. Her eyes widened seeing the condition her friend was in. God, it looked as though she had a round with Megatron...

"Holy shit..." She breathed, now secretly relieved that she hadn't pursued anything with the Reptile. She pulled her cell from her shorts and handed it over. "I think you had an accident, too. Do you need a hospital?" And what would she tell them? She had just had sex with a turtle?
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 am

Mikko plopped down on the couch and took the phone. Nah I'm alright. anyway, what would I tell the hospital? I just fucked a six foot turtle who had a three foot dick? Nah I'm good. I think Gabe might have tried to call though so I'ma call back and see.

Mikko dialed Gabe's number then waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 am

"Well, tell them you were raped... by a telephone pole..." Ally suggested with a shrug. That probably wouldn't work, especially since they would probably check for splinters or something. She fell quiet while Mikko was on the phone, wondering is she was going to admit to Gabriel that she had used his spare bedroom to fuck a Mutant that had mauled her in the process...

..the other line rang a few times, but Mikko wouldn't be expecting the feminine voice on the other line. It would be easy to assumed that the woman was nothing more than the flavor of the night, but there was an unsettlement in her greeting...

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:38 am

Mikko gave Ally a sideways grin at her pole comment. Then finally someone answered. But it wasn't Gabe. Great she just intrupted them.

Hi...I'm looking for my husband, Gabriel. If it was a flavor of the night she was totally going to fuck with them.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:51 am

"Oh, he's happily married yet I see him coming to the bar for company on a regular basis.." The blonde informed her, not buying that the thug was married. If he was, then he was bold or foolish, or perhaps a little of both. But none of that mattered right now, just an observation that she felt the 'wife' should know...

"..look, you being jealous of me doesn't matter right now. I think your 'husband'.. or friend.. whatever he is to you, is in deep trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:53 am

Mikko was not liking this girl's attitude. She was about to ask where she was so she could kick the woman's ass. But then she said Gabe might be in trouble and all other thoughts went out the window. She glanced over at Ally looking a bit worried.

IN trouble? With who? Where is he?
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:10 am

"There was a man and woman. I heard the lady call the man Bradford. He knocked your friend out, and they took him... no one tried to stop them because apparently the man is famous.. .but he seemed like an asshole..." The waitress told Mikko, ignoring a drunken guy's gestures for her to drop life and serve him.

"I guess when you're a celebrity, you can get away with murder..." She wasn't sure if Gabriel was dead or not, but why else would the guy carry him out of the bar? The thug was probably in pieces by now....
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 am

Mikko knew that name all too well. So the foot had Gabe. Shit. Probably to get to her. okthankyoubye! Mikko hung up and stood up. Gabe was kidnapped. I have to go to the foot tower. I need...I need...I should call Leo.

Mikko dialed Leo's number and luckily he answered pretty quickly. Thought he thought that she was Lexi at First.

Mikko explained to him that Gabe had been taken by Bradford and he was probably with the foot. She told the turtle that she was going after Gabe and could use some back up but she wouldn't wait for them. Even though Leo told her to wait as he tried to take it all in.

Mikko then hung up and tossed the phone back to Ally. She ran in the bedroom and changed into the foot uniform. With it she was sure she could make it in the tower with no problem.

I'll be back. She told Ally as she slipped her sword in it's sheath and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:19 am

Ally frowned at the news and hopped up from the couch. She knew without having one of those awesome uniforms, there was little she could do. She couldn't just go waltzing up in the tower and demand Gabriel's release....

"Is there anything I can do?" She asked, feeling helpless. "I know I'm a little too short to be a stormtrooper...um... Foot soldier, but maybe if you had an extra uniform...."
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:22 am

Mikko turned to Ally and patted her head. All you can do is wait. I'll be back, promise. Keep the dog company. Mikko turned and opened the front door. Don't worry all will be well!

With that Mikko left and started running towards the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stranger Danger   Stranger Danger - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stranger Danger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: