TMNT Origins RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMNT RPG and Fandom Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drugs and dates

Go down 
+6
Lexi Davis
Gabriel Juvanni
Lazarus King
Ezekiel Blat
Leonardo Hamato
Mikko McKinnon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

Drugs and dates - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:57 am

Laz let her pull him to the front door then tug him inside. he closed the door behind him and slipped off his shoes.

I guess so. and yeah I think this time might be different. you don't seem too crazy. he teased and came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling the back of her neck.

So what movie do you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:00 am

Ally was right of course. Hun would kill them. Or at least hurt them very badly. Gabe had been through enough. Ok...he needed to calm down. this wasn't a big deal, yet. But if information got to the wrong people it could become a big deal. And though he was worried about his family, he was also worried about himself and his little girl. If Hun found out he was keeping information from him everyone he loved would be gone.

He ran his fingers through his head then looked at ally.

Is there anything else I need to know? are you a foot? or something?
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:07 am

Raphael tensed when Mikko slipped into his lap. Having someone so close to him certainly put the Turtle outside of his comfort zone, but he tried to remind himself to relax. This girl wasn't every other human. She had never treated him like a freak, nor had she ever screamed at him. They had been together, after all. Though Raph wished it could have gone differently.

It took him a moment, but he finally managed to relax and leaned back against the lip of the ledge. Mikko felt.. nice. Her scent was intoxicating.One arm almost timidly wrapped around her, the other grasping to the beer that he was making short work of. Seriously, whoever created these cans didn't have large mutant Turtles in mind.

Hearing her comparison of booze and weed, he chuckled quietly. "Well, that's one way of lookin' at it. So.. I guess you got me. I prolly shouldn't drink, but whatever. I haven't died yet.." Though, there was a first time for everything.

"Ladies first..."
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:08 am

((Continued from Whiskers on Kittens ))

Donatello was silent most of the way to the restaurant.  His mood had changed drastically from when they left Love's place.  And with good reason.  His own agenda had to be put on-hold once again in exchange for his family.  It was something that had to be done, but Don didn't like it.  He hated having to clean up his brothers' messes.

Don was also feeling slightly jealous of Raph.  Not because of the leadership - which he clearly didn't want - but he had this date with this girl.  He was also a bit angry and extremely disappointed in Raph for bailing on them as their appointed leader.  No one ever said it would be easy.  Maybe he should have listened to Raph, but Raph wouldn't listen to him, either.  Misunderstanding was definitely at fault here. Along with subborness...

Finally the restaurant was in view and Don climbed a nearby fire escape to meet their eldest brother on the roof.  He didn't know if Leo had gotten a hold of Raph or Mikko yet, but he looked at the blue-clad turtle expectantly, his expression pretty much sharing his current mood -- irritation.
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 am

She was enjoying ths closeness a lot. And with his arm around him she felt safe, like no one could touch her. It was nice.

oh me first. OK. Well I was born to a prostitue mother, my father was a clinet of hers. She abandon me at age five and I ended up in foster care. i went into two home. First home they couldn't handle me. said I was too violent. Second home, I was abused. My foster father and older brother, sexually, mentally every thing, abused me. Like locking me in a closet for days, rape you know that stuff. when I was 12 I had had enough of that shit. I killed my foster father with a carving knife and ran away.

I lived on the streets for a year then ment mark. He took me uunder his wing and taught me how to take apart cars. I started working at a chop shop, I made enough money to get food, but I was still living on the streets.

Turns out that chop shop was owned by the Turks. Jencko found out about me and told me if I wanted to stay working, and alive, I would have to join the gang. So I was said yes, why the hell not. By this time I was heavy into drugs.

I didn't get the chance to be jumped into the gang though.

Mikko grabbed a joint and lit it. She took a hit and offered it to raph, just in case he changed his mind.

I got into a fight with some guy and was saved by a ninja. He took me in and I joined the foot. and here we are now.
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:15 am

Well, it seemed that Ezekiel was trying to calm down, but hadn't quite succeeded.. yet. She watched him as cautiously as she could, wishing she had kept her mouth shut. She just couldn't let Mikko take the fall for this. But now, it seemed that Gabriel and Lexi would. Someone had to pay, after all...

"No, I'm not a Foot...I'm just a nobody that knows a lot about your group because they are my friends. I'm sorry that you had to find this stuff out from me, but I guess the others just didn't have time to tell you.." She told him.

"You should just pretend that I didn't tell you anything. And I wish I hadn't.. but you would have found out the truth sooner or later." She sighed deeply. Yeah. Coming here had been a mistake. "So, what are you gonna do? If you still want to tell Hun, I suggest that you put a bullet in Gabe's head right now.. while he's out of it and oblivious that it's the person he loved the most that killed him..."

Of course, she wouldn't let that happen, but was hoping to drive her point home....

Last edited by Ally Black on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:16 am

Finally his brothers made it to him. He took out his phone and dialed Mikko's number.

I'm pretty sure he's with Mikko. Once we get him we will have a quick talk and you guys can get back to what you were doing.

It was obvious that Don was annoyed. Leo would trying to make this quick, but that all depended on Raph.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:21 am

I'm going to talk to Lexi, but not tonight. No you should have told me. I need to know what's going on. I should have known before. I wont tell Hun anything, yet. But I will have a serious talk with them. If I can get ride of the two foot, and the turtles, or at least give good information about the turtles, it might but us back on the foots good side.

Eze plopped down on the closest chair to him.

They are really putting me in a bad spot. it's not just them or me that I'm worried about. But I have other actual family that can be effected by this. A child! There's a lot on my shoulders and I need to figure out what to do before something else bad happens.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:27 am

A grin crept across Lexi's lips when Laz wrapped his strong arms around her and began nuzzling the back of her neck. God, it felt so amazing. That was one of her turn-ons, and he was doing a fantastic job of making her forget her resolve. Her eyes slid closed and she hummed quietly, then shifted in his arms. She wrapped her slender arms around his neck and gazed at him with lust-filled eyes..

"Hmm.. I'm letting you pick... any movie you want..." But honestly, she didn't care if it was just for background noise. She had mostly played it safe but now, she was hoping that he would make that difficult for her...
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:28 am

Michelangelo followed after his brother. According to Donnie they had to go on top of the roof of Ping's restaurant. No sooner that his phone rang they were on the roof. Leo was already there first. He took a quick glance at Don and noticed a look of pure agitation on his face. The orange clad turtle knew what he is thinking and can't really blame him. Donnie really wanted to help the cat mutant. He nodded at Leo.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:31 am

We don't have to watch a movie. Laz said with a grin. He then leaned forward and planted a soft kiss against her lips.

Maybe we can do something else for entertainment. If you're up for it.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:33 am

Don wasn't holding his breath that this would be easy. It never was when it concerned Raph. It irritated him further, but his expression remain unchanged. "I hope you're right, Leo." He waited as patiently as he could for Leo to get off the phone with Mikko.
Back to top Go down
Raphael Hamato
Canon
Raphael Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:43 am

Raphael listened to Mikko's story, frowning at just how rough she had it. It made him feel bad for her. How could anyone treat their child like that? Hell, their father was a rat but he had still raised them without abuse or harshness. Well, some of the training and strict rules could seem harsh at times but as Raphael got older, he realized it was for their own protection.

"No one deserves that kinda life.. but some humans are just cruel. Well, most of 'em are..." And then Mikko lit the joint. At first, Raph wanted to pull it away from her lips and smash it against the gravel of the roof, but her earlier comment about booze and weed made him curious.. and why was he trying to be 'the good one'? That was Leo's bag and besides, he was no longer a part of that clan...

There was no time for consideration. If he was going to do this, he had to act. As carefully as he could with such large and bulky fingers, the mutant took the joint and placed it between his lips. He inhaled deeply, which was probably a bad move for a 'rookie'. His inexperience earned a violent coughing fit as he offered it back to Mikko. Obviously she was gonna have to show him how it was done..
Back to top Go down
Mikko McKinnon
Original Character
Mikko McKinnon

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 am

Mikko was actually surprised he took the joint. She took it back as he started to cough, You ok there. that usually happens the first time. here lets try this...

She moved herself so that she was straddling his lap facing him. She took a large hit from the joint then moved her face close to his and opened her mouth letting the smoke drift  into his. After the smoke was gone she then went in for a kiss.

Leo would be disapointed to learn that Mikko no longer had her phone on her. As it was in piesces at Gabe's place. thankfully Mikko and Raph's dat wouldn't be intrupted.

Last edited by Mikko McKinnon on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://toxic-asylum.tumblr.com/
Lexi Davis
Purple Dragons
Lexi Davis

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:49 am

Lexi's heart melted when Laz' lips met hers for the first time. She had always wondered what that would feel like, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Every time he had pressed a kiss against her cheek or forehead, it was simply a tease. But this.. it was the real deal. She had to remember to breathe and forced herself to keep it as soft as he had intended, not wanting to overstep her boundaries id he wasn't ready... but it seemed he was...

The felt the familiar excitement and nervousness take hold, but she wanted him. It was enough to make her step outside her comfort zone...

"I'm up for other entertainment.." She told him quietly, feeling her cheeks flush ever so slightly...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:53 am

The phone rang twice then a robot voice came on saying no one was there to answer. Leo hung up and looked at the others.

I guess they ar busy. I'll tlk to him later then. for now what I wanted to say was, we need to start listnening to Raph, guys. He's pretty upset bout the love thing. I know and understand that you want to help her. But he dosn't get that. I think, before you see her again, to talk to Raph about it first. We shouldn't have went behind his back like that.

He's the leader now. And should be treated like such. I think we all need to talk to this love, Splinter included. We should get to know her, hear her side of things.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus King
Original Character
Lazarus King

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:56 am

Laz grinned at her and scooped her up in his arms. He kissed her again. A little deeper this time then headed for the bedroom. Once there he laid her down and moved on top of her, but not laying on her, he didn't want to crush her. He kissed her again. His lips massaging hers. His hands wondering over her sides a thumb lifting her shirt and rubbing her bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 am

"Yeah.. I know you have a lot on your shoulders, and I guess when it comes down to it, you'll protect your child over him." She said, gesturing towards Gabriel. "I mean, you're a father.. you have to put your kid first. But you have to know that Gabe and Lexi didn't deliberately go against you. It's just how things happened." She told him, but knew he would only see this through the eyes of a hurt man.

"Honestly, I think those two ex Foot and the Turtles would be handy to have around when Shredder decides that he no longer wants to deal with Hun and the Purple Dragons. The Turks are smart for not having any dealings with that man... he's a psycho. Thugs are beneath him.."

Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 am

Leonardo Hamato wrote:
The phone rang twice then a robot voice came on saying no one was there to answer. Leo hung up and looked at the others.

I guess they ar busy. I'll tlk to him later then. for now what I wanted to say was, we need to start listnening to Raph, guys. He's pretty upset bout the love thing. I know and understand that you want to help her. But he dosn't get that. I think, before you see her again, to talk to Raph about it first. We shouldn't have went behind his back like that.

He's the leader now. And should be treated like such. I think we all need to talk to this love, Splinter included. We should get to know her, hear her side of things.

Donatello did not like what he was hearing. This wasn't a matter of just doing this for fun. This was a responsibility! Love was counting on him. On both him and Mikey! He couldn't let her down...again. Don figured he was already in hot water with Love as it was. And of course with Raph -- that was a no-brainer.

"Wha--Leo! I'm all for listening to Raph more. But he's never going to go for this. He wanted to kill her the other day." Then he paused and looked at the rooftop beneath him. "She's counting on us, Leo." Then he glanced at Mike who seemed to be pretty silent throughout this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:05 am

I always figured Shredder would turn on us sooner or later. I would like it to be latter though. I just wish he and Lexi wouldn't befriend people we're suppose to be hunting down. It's only going to hurt them when I do what I have to do. And that's kill them. But why am i telling you any of this? I don't even really know you. He let out a sigh. what do you know about the Turks?
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo Hamato
Canon
Michelangelo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:09 am

"I'm with Donnie on this. Love needs a lot of help. We can try to talk to sensei about her and maybe he can reason with Raph...." Wow. Two smart ideas in one day? That has got to be a record. Looks like he is turning into Donnie after all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo Hamato
Canon
Leonardo Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:12 am

i agree, she needs help. And we should talk to master Splinter about it. Though, I don't want to leave Raph out of the loop either. I wish he hadn't walked out like that. Sounded like he meant to not come back.
Back to top Go down
Donatello Hamato
Canon
Donatello Hamato

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:26 am

Don's eyes widened at that. "Wait. What? Not coming back? Why didn't you say this before, Leo?!" Raph was known to walk out to get some air, but...walking out for good? Did they really push him far enough for it to result to that? No, it couldn't be possible.

Don calmed down and shook his head. "No. He wouldn't do that, Leo. He just needs to cool off and he'll come back. Just like he always does." At least, he hoped so. Don had more guilt on him now more than ever. It was absolute suffocating!
Back to top Go down
Ally Black
Original Character
Ally Black

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 am

Ezekiel sounded so sure that he could take on well trained ninjas. It was.. cute. Like a little Chihuahua dog that thought he was a bulldog. Kinda sad, really. She hoped that it didn't result in Ezekiel getting killed. That would crush Gabe. Even though moments ago it sounded as if Ezekiel would turn in his bother if it gave him even the slightest chance of staying in Hun and Shredder's good graces. Now that was sad...

"Well, don't bite off more than you can chew.." Ally suggested, wishing she had a little more drugs in her system. She hadn't come here for the heavy, and Ezekiel was laying it on thick. Then again, she soul have kept her mouth shut.

"Well.. I've already stuck my foot in my mouth enough tonight.. so what the hell. But, you're probably gonna hate me after I tell you this. Ever heard of Timothy Black? AKA.. Spike?" Of course he had. But she would let that hang in the air for a moment. "He's my brother."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel Blat
Purple Dragons
Ezekiel Blat

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 am

you are trying to give me a heart attack ain't ya? ok so she was Spike's sister, but she seemed nice, and he knew that Gabe wouldn't take her in if she was danferous. plus, Spike was in prison forever.

Yep, I know Spike. Look, as long as you ain't as crazy as he is I have no issues with you. Unless there are any other secrets you want to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs and dates   Drugs and dates - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drugs and dates
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT Origins RPG :: The Land of the Dead :: The Archives :: RPG Scenes [Foot Prints]-
Jump to: